34 Reviews for Watered Garden Florist

Flower Petals (2)
Venue Visit (1)
Single Flowers (1)
32 Watered Garden Florist Reviews

When I was wedding planning I was really worried about how much I was going to spend on flowers for my 240+ person wedding. I told Steve from Watered Garden my budget, not only did he stay IN my budget but he went BELOW! I got everything I wanted and more. I am so happy the were my vendor for my flowers for my wedding, everything turned out exactly as I imagined!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/16/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Watered Garden was amazing. From my initial communication and meeting, all the way until my wedding day, they were responsive and accommodating. The flowers were exactly as we discussed, and absolutely beautiful. They are organized and provide you with a detailed description of each item you order. Everything was better than I had hoped and look forward to using them in the future.

Profile Picture Emily, 12/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My husband and I planned a private ceremony with a Sunday brunch reception the following day. I scouted local florists for a while before I found Watered Garden, and I chose them for their unique and textured bouquets before I knew they were the official florist for The Umstead, which was where we were getting married! I had some ideas about what I wanted, and they worked with me to find the best options. I LOVED the bouquet -- the giant English roses smelled so wonderful, and everyone (especially me!) adored the mini pine cones. They were also kind enough to arrange for a wrist corsage to wear during the brunch that coordinated, but wouldn't get in the way of eating. Perhaps most appreciated was the fact that they delivered everything on time to the hotel so it came right to us in the bridal suite without me having to worry about it. I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Profile Picture Allison, 12/17/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Venue Visit

Watered Garden is hands down the only choice for florals in the Triangle. Steve and his entire team nailed my vision in one appointment and were so easy to communicate and work with!

Profile Picture Katharine, 12/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

They took a lot of time to understand my vision and executed it really well. Everything looked great including the flowers they provided for the cake!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/29/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

We had a fantastic experience with Watered Garden Florist. They were an absolute pleasure to work with. Their team was warm, efficient, and extremely accommodating. Every meeting we had with them prior to the wedding day was a truly enjoyable experience. Their honest feedback was so welcome and helpful. They worked with us willingly on several special requests. We were very pleased when we arrived at our reception venue to see our beautiful centerpieces. Our florals at the church were also stunning. The bouquets were incredible and very similar to vision pictures I had shared with the team during the planning process. Without a doubt one of our favorite wedding vendors to work with. We would highly recommend working with Watered Garden Florist.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Watered Garden provided flowers for our wedding at the Umstead and they did an amazing job. They were very easy to work with and the flower arrangements were spectacular!

Profile Picture Dennis, 10/22/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The team from watered garden made my dreams a reality. The floral arrangements they put together were both unique and beautiful. When I walked into the reception hall, I nearly cried because their flowers truly captured exactly the look I was going for. Trust them on selecting the specific flowers that are the right color and in season, you will not regret letting them use their expertise to make your dreams come true!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/15/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Steve, Deb and Katrina were absolutely wonderful to work with! Not only is their work gorgeous, but they have a variety of options and were able to listen to what I wanted and bring it to life. I changed my mind a couple of times on floral set up and which type of flowers we wanted and they were more than accommodating to the changes. They did an absolutely fantastic job with our wedding - highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Molly, 10/8/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

The most wonderful florists on the planet. From the moment we met with Watered Garden, the service was absolute first class. I am a very visual person, with not a ton (read: any) knowledge on flowers...I knew what I liked but couldn't rattle off every name of every flower in the arrangements I liked. With that being the case, I was able to pull up my pinterest page on their TV and show them exactly what I liked, after that we were able to go to their back room of flowers and they created exactly what I envisioned in front of me, which gave me so much ease in knowing that they truly understood what I liked. Everything the day of the wedding, was beyond breathtaking to see in our event space because it was exactly what I wanted but even more beautiful than I could have ever expected!

Profile Picture Emma, 7/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

You will be spoiled rotten by Watered Garden. They go above and beyond to create incredible artwork with their flowers, and what you'll get is everything you wanted, but like nothing you've seen before. We were overwhelmed by how beautiful their bouquets, centerpieces, and altar decorations were. Seeing those were such a magical part of our wedding day. HIGHLY recommend.

Profile Picture User7054947, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Steve and his team are 100% pros! They are a huge stress reliever because you can totally trust them to deliver and you have nothing to worry about. The flowers were gorgeous and even better than I hoped.

Profile Picture User6784036, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

It was such a pleasure to work with Watered Garden! Steve, Deb, & Katrina were incredibly helpful. They looked over some of my pinterest photos of flower arrangements at our first meeting and immediately got a feel for exactly what I wanted. Everyone there has an eye for flower arrangements, and my wedding flowers were beautiful!! Watered Garden went above and beyond when they agreed to pick up and "refresh" the flowers we used at our rehearsal dinner and bridesmaids luncheon. They then delivered them the next day to the reception. My bridal bouquet was gorgeous!! I received so many compliments on the centerpieces. I would recommend Watered Garden to all Brides and/or Grooms looking for a fantastic florist in the RDU area.

Profile Picture Lace, 4/23/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I can only say - WOW! The flowers for our ceremony and at-home reception were amazing - everything we wanted and more. Steve was so easy to work with, as was everyone we came into contact with during the whole process from initial contact to the final pick up. He listened carefully to what the bride wanted (as she had definite, concrete ideas) and translated her descriptions into floral arrangements of perfection! They also decorated the hanging trellis' in the pole tent which were the hit of the party. They were magical and beautiful. They were sensitive to our budget, though we did end up going over the initial estimate because the bride and I (the MOB) realized we had budgeted too low for the concept we wanted. They were flexible, available and talented. What more can I say but that we were absolutely thrilled with the Watered Garden creations!!!

Profile Picture User4661621, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Had 2 meetings with Watered Garden. After sharing with them what we were hoping for, they made some recommendations. They were flexible and I feel very reasonable in their pricing. The end result on the wedding day exceeded my expectations. I added a wreath for the entrance at the final meeting that absolutely took my breath away.
So glad I went with this florist. I cannot imagine it being any prettier.

Profile Picture Chrysta, 10/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

It was a pleasure of working with this florist. I couldn't ask for anyone better. I came in with a picture of my bouquet that I wanted and they made it exactly the way I wanted. All the flower decorations at my ceremony and reception was gorgeous. They will also give you advice as what flowers to use along with showing you them to see if you would like the combination of flowers. Highly recommend them to any bride!!

Profile Picture User4363381, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Watered garden florist crafted an insanely beautiful floral experience for my wedding. I was immediately impressed by their honesty and creativity with my budget. They saw my vision clearly and created a reality even more spectacular than I had imagined. They promptly returned my calls, were a joy to work with and secured some lily of valley for the bridal suite. I would use them for every and any other event.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/2/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My husband, my mom, and I could not have been happier with the flowers that Watered Garden did for our wedding. They went above and beyond to help realize what I was envisioning (festive but not over the top Christmas-y), worked creatively with me to stay within our budget, and never let me leave an appointment without a couple fresh sample blooms. All three types of our table arrangements were absolutely gorgeous, the choices for our wedding party flowers worked out excellently, and everything they created for us tied together perfectly from ceremony to reception. I couldn't recommend them more! They were a joy to work with and truly made our wedding beautiful.

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Three weeks before my wedding, I had to switch florists and I was freaking out! The Watered Garden was recommended to me, and I am so beyond happy that I met with them. My mom and I went to meet with Deb and she made all my fears fly out the window. She talked through everything that we had in mind and took us back to the warehouse to bring out flowers, vases, candles etc. to give us an idea of what our arrangements would look like and they were beautiful. They were extremely accommodating and so easy to work with. Our flowers at the wedding were beautiful and I'm so happy with them. I will be recommending them to everyone!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/19/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gorgeous, professionally created flower arrangements with a great eye for colors. I thoroughly enjoyed having Watered Garden Florist create the flower arrangements, bouquets, and corsages for my wedding. They also helped with choosing the linens provided for our wedding at the museum. Everyone was ooh-ing and ahh-ing over the decor. Thanks for creating the perfect backdrop for this special event!

Profile Picture User4060176, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Watered Garden, what can I say!? Three weeks prior to my wedding, I realized my original florist was not going to be able to effectuate the look I wanted for my special day. My planner and I met with 4 or 5 different florists, only to be turned away because of our short time line or the quote we received was an outrageous number. However, when we met with Watered Garden, we knew we found the perfect fit! After our first meeting, I walked away with an actual arrangement of what my wedding day flowers would look like. I was so impressed after I left, I came back with my Mother so she could meet Steve and Deb (in the same day). They took us back to their warehouse and actually put together another arrangement so my Mom could envision the table settings and ceremony look! Not only were the arrangements beautiful, but their customer service was outstanding. On my wedding day, when I saw my flowers for the first time, I was overcome with emotion. They were exactly what I wanted! LITERALLY! We received so many compliments and I know the flowers were a vital component to making my day extraordinary. I highly recommend Steve, Deb and Katrina at Watered Garden Florist! They truly have a gift and will exceed all your expectations!

Profile Picture Denise, 6/7/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I wish I could attach a picture of our center pieces because that says it all. Steve is wonderful! We met with him and discussed some rough ideas for the day, and then he took us into the back warehouse of flowers and made up these magical arrangements on the spot. They were exactly what I had envisioned but couldn't voice. When I walked into the ball room to see it all before the reception started, it felt like a fairytale. I have already had several brides contact me for his name and types of flowers he used just after posting pictures taken by a friend (not even our photographer). Our photographer was excited when he saw our bouquets. He said, "Yes, great flowers. These will be easy to take pictures of." The team was easy to work with to come up with a budget and stick to it. I loved every second of working with them!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/25/14, 16 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Watered Garden did the flowers for our ceremony and reception. My husband and I were extremely pleased how all of our centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, cake flowers, alter arrangements and aisle makers turned out. I gave our vision to Watered Garden and they surpassed any idea I had in mind. From the first moment that we met with Steve and his team I fell in love with his style and his poise with us as customers. Thank you guys so much for helping make our wedding absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Christine , 5/24/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Real flowers have always been my absolute favorite thing. Absolutley loved my flower arrangements! Steve can truely see the beauty of your day and make come to life with his floral arrangements!

Profile Picture Jacinta, 9/21/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The Watered Garden Florist has the highest quality of floral arrangements for your wedding or any event requiring flowers. They provided all the floral arrangements for my daughter's wedding on August 10, 2013, and we could not have been happier. They are a professional, courteous and classy business. The owners made us feel special and honored. We were given a wide range of choices and a beautiful video demonstration of some of their work. Our meeting was delightful and a joyous part of the entire wedding process. Their floral arrangements are creative with a wide variety of unique flowers we were able to choose from. I recommend The Watered Garden Florist for anyone requiring outstandingly unique floral designs!

Profile Picture Theresa, 8/10/13, 7 Reviews