Watanabe Floral Reviews

Watanabe Floral 3
Watanabe Floral 4
Watanabe Floral 5

Robinson · Getting married on 06/17/2020

Excellent Sevice. They help with the and bring the delivery on time. They're very professional

Sent on 02/21/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2019

Beautiful lei!

My husbands maile lei w/white orchids can in perfect timing and in mint condition despite traveling all the way from Hawaii! So happy we ordered from them!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Watanabe Floral's reply:

Thank you so much, Sarah!!! We are so happy everything went well!!! Congratulations!!!! Merry Christmas!!!
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 08/14/2019

Perfect custom made flowers

My flowers came out absolutely beautiful! I sent a picture of what I wanted and the flowers were absolutely perfect...just like the pictures!

Watanabe Floral 6
    Watanabe Floral 7
    Sent on 09/04/2019

Watanabe Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this! We are so grateful and blessed to have been a part of your special day! Wishing you both all the best!!! Take care!!!
  • Kesley

Kesley · Married on 06/29/2019

High Quality & Beautiful Flowers

Joni and Watanabe Floral were amazing to work with for our destination wedding. We were looking for a florist that was in our budget and they definitely were. Joni was very responsive via e-mail and through phone calls when e-mails were too tiring to write because I had so many questions.

The bridal and bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful and they came out just like how I asked Joni for them. The ti leaf leis and orchid leis were all beautiful. For the reception, we repurposed the bridesmaids’ bouquets and used them as the decoration for the sweetheart table and it was still beautiful. We also ordered monstera leaves and loose orchids for the reception tables. All of the flowers that we ordered for our wedding day were beautiful and fresh.

I also ordered an all-white-flower haku lei for the reception which was beautiful. I read some reviews on here complaining that the ties Watanabe uses for the haku leis are plastic or something and not actual ribbons. No one even sees it—everyone focuses on the flowers. And my haku was beautiful.

Watanabe was also very punctual when it came to delivering the flowers to where they needed to be; communication was excellent with them. They were also very patient when I had to constantly send them revision after revision.

I would highly recommend Watanabe Floral if you are looking for a high quality florist that won’t hurt your wallet.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Watanabe Floral's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelsey for the kind words! We are the fortunate and blessed one to have been a part of your special day!!!!

Reece Gutie · Married on 03/02/2019

Beautiful Flowers

My floral arrangement was so beautiful and all the leis were incredible. We highly recommend.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Watanabe Floral's reply:

Hi Reece!! Thank you so much for the review and the kind words! We were so blessed to be a small part of your special day!!!

Naomi Parr · Married on 12/20/2018

Accommodating and helpful!

We placed a relatively small order with Watanabe Floral for our wedding, for us to pick up ourselves. They did a great job! The bouquets were lovely and the leis were gorgeous! The bridal bouquet did not come out exactly as envisioned, but they were very quick to accommodate last-minute changes!

Sent on 12/25/2018

Watanabe Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share!! We are so grateful to be able to assist you with your special day!! Wishing you all the best! Merry Christmas!!!

Kayla · Married on 04/03/2018

Beautiful flowers!! They were absolutely perfect. Very professional company and quick to respond. I highly recommend them!

Watanabe Floral 8
    Watanabe Floral 9
    Sent on 04/30/2018

Watanabe Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and taking the time to share. We are blessed to have been able to be a part of your special day!!

Abigail · Married on 03/03/2018

My fiancé and I are from Nashville, Tennessee and we found Wantanabe Floral online. I emailed and worked with Joni, and she was amazing! I sent her a few inspiration photos and asked what she suggested, and she told me all of my options and a few combinations that she suggested and she outdid herself! She was wonderful to work with! Very easy to communicate with and she did a great job! She did my bouquet and my husbands boutineer!

Watanabe Floral 10
    Watanabe Floral 11
    Watanabe Floral 12
    Watanabe Floral 13
    Sent on 04/30/2018

Watanabe Floral's reply:

We are THRILLED we were able to help you with your special day!!! We wish you both nothing but the best and we will be cheering on our Marcus Mariota in your hometown!!! Take care!!

Debbie · Married on 09/16/2017

Dayna and Watanabe Florist were wonderful. It was my daughter’s wedding and being that she was attending school in the mainland, my husband and I had to do everything. Dayna provided the guidance and support we needed and the best thing is that she stayed within our budget. My daughter loved the bouquets and the flowers for the ceremony and everything turned out beautiful. We received so many compliments from everyone. The out of town guests also loved the dendrobium orchid leis.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Watanabe Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so appreciative and thankful for the opportunity to work with you on your special day!!!

Bailey · Married on 07/08/2017

Watanabe Floral was incredibly flexible, generous and caring throughout the entire wedding process. We were impressed by their organization and responsiveness. They went above and beyond to ensure that our day was perfect. I even ordered my hair piece from there and they sent two customized ones for the price of one so that I could pick my favorite—we couldn’t ask for a more loving group of people to work with leading up to our big day! Thank you!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Jennifer · Married on 03/31/2017

As someone who knows very little about choosing flowers for a wedding, they did a great job at walking us through the process. Our wedding was planned by myself, my husband, and our families, all who aren't incredibly experienced with wedding planning. We set up an appointment with Watanabe Floral and they asked us simple questions. They asked what my wedding colors were and my favorite flowers, and make the perfect bouquet for myself and my bridesmaids using orange daisies and blue hydrangeas. They were incredible. I highly recommend them!

Watanabe Floral 14
    Sent on 11/22/2017

Andrea · Married on 01/28/2017

Watanabe Floral is hands down the best florist on Oahu! I do suggest that you stick to calling or better yet speaking to them in person. They are such a busy floral shop that emailing is not really their strongest suit. Other than that, their staff was absolutely wonderful to work with! My bouquet was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and I'm so glad I decided to go with Watanabe. They are affordable and extremely reliable. You get what you pay for, and Watanabe Floral is definitely worth it!

Sent on 02/11/2017

Watanabe Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to prepare this review! We are so grateful, not only for the review, but for the opportunity to work with you on your special day!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Vanessa · Married on 11/19/2016

Dayna and her team were amazing!! The flowers for our wedding were everything we wanted and more. Dayna worked very hard and I was a very detailed bride. I had a specific vision and Dayna totally delivered. The value was amazing on what we received; some companies quoted us $6000++ and Watanabe was able to give us all we wanted for $3,000. Highly, highly recommend them and request Dayna!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Watanabe Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are thrilled that you were happy on your special day! We are the one's that feel blessed to be able to have been a part of your wedding day!!! Blessings to you both and Merry Christmas!!

Shaumiya · Married on 11/04/2016

Hands down the most amazing flower shop around. I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with Watanabe Floral. When I first started planning my wedding, I went with another florist who had unfortunately canceled on me a month before my wedding date. In a sheer moment of panic, I emailed Watanabe Floral and they responded within 24 hours about my concerned needs. I worked with Susan, who was nothing but an angel to help me with my wedding bouquets. She was extremely prompt, answered all of my questions, and even offered me many suggestions along with prices that was budget friendly and reasonable. I specifically wanted sunflowers in my bouquets and they had no problem doing this for me. I showed Susan pictures of bouquets I wanted and she was able to get it done exactly like it. We communicated all through email, but this was not a problem as she responded quickly to me. On the day of my wedding, my flowers were delivered promptly to my hotel (Ko'olina) and they were even more beautiful than I imagined. My cascade bouquet and my four bridesmaids bouquets were exquisite and looked even better than the picture I sent to copy. Overall, I was so happy with the way my flowers turned out as well as the price that I paid for them. I would definitely use their service again!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Watanabe Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are the one's blessed to have been given the opportunity to help you with your special day!! Thank you for that and have a wonderful Holiday season!!!
  • Jo

Jo · Married on 04/19/2016

So So So Amazing!! I was blown away with how incredible the flowers for our wedding day turned out. They were so lovely to work with. I had to organise everything from Australia and pretty much sent inspiration photos I had saved online. They ended up being BETTER than I could have ever imagined and such a great price!! What a wonderful company to work with, and such quality and timely service and kept within our budget. They even emailed me picture of a practice bouquet a couple of weeks before the wedding to make sure I was still happy with what I had chosen. Love Watanabe Floral!!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Watanabe Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are thrilled that you liked our work!! Most importantly, so happy we were able to play a small part in your special day!!! Blessings to you both!!!

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2015

Watanabe Floral did an AMAZING job in creating the most beautiful bouquet, and providing gorgeous flowers for our centerpieces for our wedding! Dayna was such a pleasure to work with through the process, and I can't thank her and the rest of the team enough for the awesome work they did. I would definitely recommend them for your wedding day flowers!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Watanabe Floral's reply:

Thank you again, Ashley!! You are so kind and once again, we are the blessed ones to have worked with you!!! Take care!!
  • Angeline

Angeline · Married on 08/08/2015

I initially went with Watanabe because they were the first company who returned my email inquiry. Dianna was my assigned florist and I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. She was unbelievably patient with me, answered all of my questions, provided suggestions, but still kept my best interest and budget in mind. I'm not really big on flowers so I didn't really have a clear vision of what I wanted. I just showed Dianna a few pictures from Pinterest that displayed elements that I liked and she made my vision come to life. I received so many compliments on my bouquet. My cascading bouquet was even more beautiful than I ever imagined. It matched perfectly with the "classic, elegant" theme/look I was trying to achieve. Not only did all the floral arrangements exceed my expectations, but Dianna was incredibly attentive to my needs. She continuously checked in with me and even the day before the wedding she kept me updated with my order. She was truly a blessing to work with and I would recommend her services in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Watanabe Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so Blessed to have been a part of your special day! Please take care!!!

Melissa · Married on 05/02/2015

Watanabe Floral is one of the busiest florists in Honolulu. However Shaye Mullaney kept it together with everything for us. :) She was so helpful and kind! And when we saw our flower centerpieces and bouquets on our special day, it took our breath away. It was the most beautiful sunflower arrangements I had ever seen. :)

Sent on 05/28/2015

Rona did an excellent job of making my vision come to life. She was prompt in responding and truly listened to what I wanted. The flower arrangements that I ordered were beautiful and our guests were impressed. The florists at Watanabes also can truly work with your budget. They can suggest how to take your vision and replicate it with flowers that cost less. I definitely recommend working with Watanabes. They are well known on the island for a high quality product at the most affordable price.

Sent on 01/15/2015

Watanabe Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and more so for allowing us to play a small role in your very special day!!!

Miranda · Married on 09/19/2014

I hired Watanabe Floral for my wedding. I met with Dana at the Nimitz location months before my wedding. I had a tough color scheme to match (sea foam and lavender) but she knew exactly what kinds of flowers to put together to fit the theme and my budget. She was very responsive to my emails in the months leading up to the wedding (I had to change some of the original plans we made, and even added a few things near the end like a tosser bouquet and leis for our parents). The day of the event the flowers came right on time and it was a smooth drop off. I was so impressed with how they packaged everything - it looked great and kept so well in the air conditioned hotel room. The arrangements were so gorgeous and really added to our wedding party.

Sent on 11/02/2014
  • I

Ivan · Married on 09/13/2014

Shaye has been a huge help in such a very short amount of time. She did however, informed me that this normally requires at least 3 weeks in advance (very professional) at my 2 week in advance notice and not too mention making the payment the week prior.
    Everyone was very helpful from working with Shaye down to the payment and receiving of the flowers. The selection of flowers was great according to the picture, but was far better in reality.
    Thanks again to all the staff that had a hand into creating the flowers for my son and my daughter-in-law on their special day.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Watanabe Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a small part of your special day!! We truly appreciate that!! Have a great Honeymoon!!

After looking into many florists throughout Hawaii, Watanabe was simply the best. We went with a couple other flower vendors at first, but realized they didn't have the flowers we were looking for, and couldn't work within our budget. For our wedding reception we wanted a full red flower arrangement sitting on top of 32" black vase ( http://postimg.org/image/7tadrepal/ ). To save money, Shaye from Watanabe helped us decide what flowers were best, and we couldn't have been more pleased. We purchased our vases from FloraDec Hawaii, and Watanabe did the arrangements. Over the course of 6 months Shaye was so helpful, patient, and prompt with her email responses. We made several changes to the colors, the arrangements, and type of flowers. Watanabe Florists worked with us the whole way, and made sure we were happy with the finished product. At our wedding reception, the flower arrangement was simply amazing, their reception setup was flawless, and the bouquets came out as pictured. They offer the biggest selection, is the most reputable florists in Hawaii, and their staff is as good as it gets! We will definitely do business with them again!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Tasma · Married on 08/29/2014

We recently planned our wedding in Hawaii from Canada. The event planner at the site hosting our wedding recommended Watanabe Floral and We are so appreciative for the excellent referral! Our guest list included 25 people and we opted to send a hawaiian floral arrangement to each guest from in lieu of wedding favours. Shaye was an absolute pleasure to deal with, patient with changes and additions to our order as well as helping us choose the ideal flowers and styles for our leis all while keeping our budget in mind. The table decor was divine and looked exactly like the items I chose off the website. Each guest (including us!) received an arrangement upon check in to their hotel and it set the tone for the vacation. The amazing florals added a very hawaiian and festive touch to our event and our entire trip!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Watanabe Floral's reply:

You guys are amazing! So happy to have been a part of your special day!!! Blessings to both of you!!!

I did my own flowers but bought them all from wantanabe floral. They had the best flowers out of all the places I went to. I ordered them about a week in advance and they were able to do it! The flowers were perfect!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Watanabe Floral's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We are so happy we could be a part of your special day!!!

Liya · Married on 08/12/2014

Best florist on Oahu!!!!
    So I procrastinated on finding a florist. By procrastinated, I waited until about 2 months prior to the big day to start thinking about flowers and reached out to several florists. I chose Watanabe florals because they were so pleasant to work with. They were quick and responsive and we planned pretty much the entire wedding florals over email. Shaye from Watanabe worked with me and we went back and forth about what will be the right fit for the event and after sending her pictures I collected from wedding blogs and Pinterest she came up with the florals for the event. I ordered vases online and was able to drop them off at the florist (I also had the option of shipping them directly there) and that made planning so much easier for me since we were flying in from Germany for the wedding. Shaye is so detail oriented and meticulous that we literally had every single little vase and decoration covered. The real WOW factor happened at the wedding when I saw all of the planning come to life. The bouquets, the leis, and all the flowers were even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. It was literally something out of a bridal magazine. Watanabe Florals made my vision a reality and I highly recommend them to anyone. On the plus side, the price was exteremely reasonable and Shaye made sure that it fit out budget. I am so so so thankful that I chose Watanabe Florals for our wedding. They are truly artists when it comes to flowers and they will make your visions comes true.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Watanabe Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!! We, are just thrilled to have played a small role in your special day!!! Aloha!!!