8 Reviews for waSOUND, Premier DJ Service

8 waSOUND, Premier DJ Service Reviews

Danny was without a doubt the best investment we made for our wedding day. Without him there our entire day would have been a complete mess. When our caterers arrived hours late, he kept the guest entertained and well informed. He was not only the greatest DJ ever but by far the best resource on our wedding day. He transitioned each aspect of our day smoothly and with great ease. He made sure myself (the bride) and groom were always well taken care of and was a true hero! If you want a stress free day and complete knowledge that your wedding is in good hands, book with this company. You will not regret it, it's worth every penny. If I can ever make up any excuse in the future to book a DJ, I will without question come back to Danny every time.

Profile Picture Kayleigh, 8/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Danny was great to work with! Danny gave us great advice and outlines for the ceremony and reception. Music is very important to us and we had very specific songs that we wanted incorporated into our wedding. He listened to what we wanted and everything went seamlessly at the wedding. We had to plan our wedding from a different state and Danny was always will to communicate via email and phone calls. We would definitely recommend him! We also used the photo booth which was a huge hit with our guests!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/22/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Danny was fantastic!! We could tell when we first met with him that he would be a great DJ and he did not disappoint. He helped the night move smoothly and knew what songs to play to keep everyone dancing.

Profile Picture Morgan, 9/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

One of the best decisions I made while planning my wedding is to work with Danny. He is super responsive, quick, easy to talk to and understanding of our last minute changes. Most of all, our wedding was SO MUCH FUN! Not only my friends but also my whole family stayed until the very last minute dancing with one another. It was a real. party. Full of joy and happiness. He listened to my song requests on the spot and even when we were lost, he put on best songs that fit the atmosphere. SO. EASY!! First I had doubt since I haven't attended any wedding he was part of but it was an absolute success. I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Kelly , 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Danny is amazing. He was so fun to work with, I would reccommend him to anyone for any event. For our wedding, he really helped to provide structure to our evening, and kept the mood so upbeat. We got a lot of great feedback from family and friends about what a great job he did and how he picked out great music that everyone really enjoyed. Danny was so easy to work with; complimentary consulation, very responsive when I needed to get in touch with him, and obviously very experienced in his line of business. Music at your wedding is more important than you think, it really sets the mood for the whole evening. I gave Danny pretty much all control over what was played, and he nailed it. The few songs I specifically requested to have played were played, and it always seemed to be when I was out on the dance floor too, not tied up elsewhere, so I really got to enjoy all the special songs I wanted to hear :) One thing I really want to rave about as well is that Danny would give guests a heads up before things would happen, like the toasts, cake cutting, etc. My mom was super concerned that she would miss something during the evening, but Danny's polite mentioning of things before they took place ensured that nobody missed anything :) Danny just absolutely nailed everything from start to finish... showed up early to get set up, provided music for both our ceremony and reception, and had me dancing out the door.... I could not reccommend him more!!!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/11/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I dont think I have enough positive words in my vocabulary to do Danny (the DJ of waSOUND) any justice. He made our wedding fantastic. He was very flexible with meeting times; he even came to look at our venue with us to see what the best ways for him to set up his equipment were. From the time the reception started to the very end we had people on the dance floor which was a pretty incredible considering most of our guests were older. I had four different people (including a grandmother!) ask if they could buy CD's from Danny with the music he played at our wedding. Danny raises the bar for any DJ service. He is one of my most, if not top, recommended vendors from our wedding day. On top of it all, Danny could not be a friendlier guy if he tried. You will not regret your decision to have Danny emcee your event.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/30/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I am so happy that we chose Danny and the WaSound team for our wedding! Not only did he keep everything on time, but he had a great sense of the crowd and was able to keep our guests dancing through the end of the evening. He worked well with our guests as they would request songs at the wedding, as well as being accommodating to the fact that we had "song requests" on our RSVP cards and had a huge list to send him just three weeks before the wedding. WaSound's photo booth was so much fun for all of our guests and it was great to be able to see the photos the day after in our guest book. Danny knows weddings and how to keep the evening flowing smoothly. As an event planner, I was happy that I could sit back and let Danny run the show and had full faith in him to do a fantastic job. My Husband could not stop thanking him at the end of the evening!

Profile Picture Brittnie, 8/12/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

WaSound did an amazing job. They were very friendly and easy to work with. The DJ played great music and kept the party going. Thank you WaSound!!

Profile Picture adam, 5/15/11, 1 Review