Washington Talent Wedding DJs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Melanie
    Melanie Married on 06/12/2021

Jake is amazing!

Hiring WTA - specifically DJ Jake was a no brainer. We didn't have to talk to any other DJs because we knew Jake was the best of the best. Jake is hilarious, inviting, and knows how to get a party going! Every phone call with him leading up to our wedding he had us laughing and feeling like a close friend. The day of the wedding, everything went off without a hitch. He has a way of reading the crowd and tailoring your wedding music to you and your guests. Not only is he an incredible DJ, Jake is a really great guy. We will recommend him to all of our family and friends!!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 05/22/2021

Wta- dj jake

Washington Talent agency is very professional and will do all they can to make your event perfect! We specifically had DJ Jake for our wedding this May and he was not only there for us on the day of the event but also months leading up to it. With all the COVID restrictions and constant changes with our venue, my husband and I would reach out to him about how we can still make our wedding fun and every time he was always so positive and upbeat, we would get off the phone feeling good about our wedding again. At one point we were not going to be able to have any dancing unless it was outside and Jake said, "Don't worry about it, I will bring the equipment to set up inside and outside and we will make it work, your day is going to be fun and perfect." And of course it did all work out! The wedding was perfect and everyone danced all night! DJ Jake is awesome! And we highly recommend him or anyone with WTA.
  • Vincent
    Vincent Married on 05/22/2021

Our Special Day

Washington Talent Agency was the best to me and my wife. Specifically we had DJ Marc. He was amazing and completely tailored the music to our style while still keeping all guests engaged. The dance floor was never empty and not once did we think about music because he was hitting the vibes perfectly. He also did our ceremony and coctail hour music and it went without a hitch. We cant thank him and the Washington talent team enough for making our day perfect!!!
  • Jocelyn
    Jocelyn S. Married on 09/06/2020

DJ Jake was a total blast!

We hired DJ Jake as the MC for our wedding reception and he totally crushed it!!! We knew from our first meeting that we hired the right DJ. He is so upbeat with an infectious energy. He loves what he does and it shows. He had everyone on their feet dancing, played a great mix of music catering to whomever was on the dance floor at the time, and kept the night running so smoothly with the energy hype. 10/10 would recommend DJ Jake!!!
    Kelly D. Married on 07/31/2020

Great vibe and an amazing experience!

DJ Jake did such an amazing job DJing my wedding! He was super flexible, super personable, and very professional! You can tell he knows how to read a crowd and play music that gets people on the dance floor! We only needed one meeting with him and he was able to create such a positive and fun vibe that my guests of all ages enjoyed and had so much fun! I would highly recommend DJ Jake for anyone who wants to make sure their guests have a great time and make sure EVERYONE gets our on the dance floor!
    Molly Married on 07/10/2020

Washington Talent Agency, DJ Jake

Due to covid-19, we had to change our wedding plans quite a bit from a large wedding to a small intimate ceremony. DJ Jake was incredibly helpful every step of the way. He met up with me twice to view the new location and plan out each part of the ceremony and reception. He was very responsive via text and email whenever I had questions. He is incredibly professional and skilled as a DJ. Even though our wedding was small, he still made it feel like a party! Not only is he a wonderful DJ, but such a great guy. Highly recommend him. Thanks, WTA and DJ Jake!!!!
    Eddie F. Married on 07/01/2020

Washington Talent Agency Rocks!

As an event planner and venue manager, we love working with Washington Talent Agency. They are go-getters for their clients and represent some of the best party bands on the East Coast. The staff has super positive vibes and they truly care about their clients and vendor partners. I highly recommend booking your entertainment through WTA!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 01/10/2020

Wonderful!

Jake was amazing! He was responsive in the process, extremely knowledgeable about his occultation and had everyone up dancing! He was a huge part to our wedding night, and he is highly recommended! He worked with us before hand and made sure he delivered exactly what we wanted!
    Peter T. Married on 12/07/2019

Marc Wilner at Washington Talent was perfect

Marc Wilner was incredible in every respect. He was the DJ for our big day at the Mayflower Hotel in DC. He was extremely responsive and communicative before the wedding. On the day of, his song choices were absolutely on-point. They were so good in fact that looking back I wish we had actually given him fewer "must-play" song requests than we did and left more of what to play up to his judgement.

After the reception, we had multiple guests come up and call the DJ out specifically in just how great he was in playing the right song at the right time and keeping the energy high throughout the night. If you're looking for a DJ for your wedding, stop searching and just book Marc.
  • W
    Woods B. Married on 12/04/2019

Amazing DJ Rich/Very happy Father of the Bride

Rich played the music for the wedding, cocktail hour and the most amazing reception ever. His reading of the crowd and playing the exact right music the whole time was simply exceptional. He worked well with the couple in advance to ensure that he knew what they wanted, and I would not change a single thing that he did. Thanks and Well done!!!
  • Rachel
    Rachel P. Married on 11/30/2019

DJ Marc is the best!

There are countless choices that you have to make when it comes to planning your wedding. Choosing Marc to be our DJ was, without a doubt, one of the best choices that my husband and I made when it came to our big day. Marc was the DJ at my sister’s wedding in 2017, so I was well aware of his ability to get everyone up on the dance floor and having a good time. What I didn’t appreciate until my first conversation with Marc is that Marc does so much more than just play music.

Marc has been the DJ for over a thousand weddings. He is incredibly enthusiastic and passionate about what he does. Marc made it very clear from the very beginning that he was committed to making our wedding amazing from the moment the music before the ceremony started playing to the last song on the dance floor ended. He did just that. Like many people, my husband and I were nervous and overwhelmed with the idea of deciding how the wedding would go and our coordinator wanted a detailed timeline of when we wanted things to be done (when to have the first dance, when to cut the cake, when to have the father daughter dance, etc.). Marc took the time to meet with my husband, my mother, and me on his own time. He walked us through each important event during the ceremony and reception and asked us how we wanted it to be done. When we were clueless he gave us amazing suggestions and when we were sure that we wanted things done a certain way, he made it happen.

Marc communicated with all of our vendors and coordinators to make sure that the wedding flowed the way we wanted it to. Marc is able to communicate with just about anyone and keeps the bride and groom’s priority his priority. He is quick to respond to emails too! Marc is also quick on his feet. Our reception took a slight turn from the way we had planned because the toasts took longer than anticipated and the vendors started serving the food sooner than we had planned. Marc saw that this was happening before I even noticed and quickly adjusted when the father daughter dance would be so that the meal would flow smoothly and not be interrupted. You would have never known that this was not the original plan.

Marc is the best of the best.
    Megan Married on 11/30/2019

Dj marc was amazing!

DJ Marc was the DJ for both our wedding ceremony and reception and he was absolutely fantastic!! We selected him as our DJ through a recommendation from our venue and he did not disappoint. We cannot thank him enough for the amazing customer service, professionalism, and thoroughness he provided us throughout the stressful wedding planning process. We started planning over a year ago and from the beginning he was extremely friendly, always available to meet/talk/plan when we needed him, provided excellent recommendations for logistics of our big day, and made us feel completely at ease when we had no idea what we were doing! He went above and beyond and had the party going from beginning to end! He played exactly the songs that we love at the reception as well as threw his own spin on it which everyone loved! He played a variety of music to appeal to all generations which had everyone up and dancing! Our wedding would not have gone as seamlessly as it did without him and the entire Washington Talent Agency family. DJ Marc is an absolute pro with a lot of experience in the industry and we will most certainly be using him for other future events as well!
    Ali M. Married on 11/30/2019

Look no further! DJ Jake is it!

My wife and I had the pleasure of working with DJ Jake for our wedding in November. From start to finish he went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was perfect. We had a very diverse crowd and DJ Jake did amazing job catering to everyone’s musical interests. From hip hop to Latin music, from old school to new school hits. DJ JAKE delivered on all cylinders. We are a month removed from the wedding and guests are still talking about how great the vibe was on the dance floor. No one wanted to sit down! Thank you DJ Jake for everything! It is a night we won’t forget!

Kate G. Married on 11/09/2019

DJ Marc is fantastic!!

From the first conversation on the phone in March 2019 to our reception on November 9th, Marc was enthusiastic, professional, knowledgeable. He took the time and spoke with us for over two hours a month before our wedding and walked us through every detail of our reception. He was extremely knowledgeable about our venue, and had a great sense of how the reception should flow based on our previous conversations. He knew what we wanted and made it happen. We could not be happier the way the reception turned out. We didn’t need to worry about timing and flow, because Marc was on it. All we needed to do was enjoy our guests, our day, and have fun on the dance floor. I am still getting compliments on how classy and fun our wedding was and that the energy on the dance floor and the music was awesome. We can not stress enough how thankful we are for Marc!! We will recommend him to anyone we know getting married in the future! Thank you Marc for making our special day so memorable!
    Jay G. Married on 11/09/2019

DJ Rich was our best wedding decision

We recently hired DJ Rich for our wedding reception and he exceeded our expectations in every way. Leading up to the wedding, we have two planning phones calls with him, and he was not only easy to talk to and flexible, but offered excellent suggestions on the different reception elements where needed. The day of, he was prompt, professional, and most importantly kept the party going with seamless and excellent music. Everyone loved him and he seemed to be having a genuinely good time keeping everyone dancing. Our wedding wasn't just a wedding- it was a party!! And everyone had a really great time. We didn't have to work with him too much other than tell him what types of music we wanted and didn't want, and he handled the rest excellently. Would definitely hire him again for any event.
  • Diana
    Diana Z. Married on 11/09/2019

DJ Jake was great

DJ Jake was wonderful to work with. We had a number of phone calls prior to the event to make sure he had all of our dos and don'ts. He made sure he knew the names of all of our bridal party members before the event. The ceremony music was perfectly timed during our unity puzzle. He made sure to direct the events of the evening but was unobtrusive, which was very important to me and my husband. He even worked with my parents to get music for a cultural dance troupe as a surprise for me. He also did all of the uplighting for the event which was beautiful. The room had a gorgeous hue without being too colorful.
  • April
    April Married on 10/27/2019

It was perfect!!

We had Dj Dustin, he was amazing! He played all my songs and even added a few extra in. The dancing was great and he has such a great announcer voice for announcing us as we came in. We actually ended up doing the monster mash and the funky chicken lol
  • Dennis
    Dennis T. Married on 10/12/2019

DJ Jake Brought The Energy

My now wife and I are both vendors in the wedding industry professionally, and between the two of us have worked well over 200 weddings. It goes without saying that we've come across many, many DJ's throughout the years, and choosing DJ Jake as our DJ was a no brainer. Jake was seriously incredible. From the moment we inquired with him, he was so fun, respectful and accommodating. He asked us all of the right questions, and made it clear that he was the man for the job. He was extremely detail oriented, and made the whole day about what would make US and our guests happy, rather than coming to us and saying "this is what I do and don't do".

Our 100 acre farm wasn't the easiest venue for our vendors coordination wise, and DJ Jake had to set up at 3 different locations, hundreds of yards apart. He showed up in more than ample time, with stellar equipment and had every area set up for success. The ceremony, cocktail hour and reception went flawlessly. All 200 of our guests were tearing up the dance floor all night. We had a few "must hear songs" for the reception but trusted him enough to take care of the rest and he absolutely NAILED the vibe we were aiming to set. I can truly say DJ Jake made our big day so memorable. Both my wife and I will proudly be referring him to any and all brides/grooms we come across in our own businesses, as there is just nobody else I'd trust to DJ a wedding. Jake you the man!
    Taylor Married on 10/11/2019

Dj jake- the. Best.

DJ Jake is PHENOMENAL! Jake went above and beyond from start to finish! From the beginning, he always the made time to answer my calls and questions throughout the planning process. He even made a detailed schedule for the day of and suggested any changes which was extremely helpful. The song choices for the ceremony to the end of the reception is exactly what I envisioned for our day— Our dance floor was full the entire night! Jake was professional and kept me calm when the venue was so difficult! Loved his set up too - white microphone :) We were so lucky to have Jake be apart of our day. I want to plan another party just to have Jake mix it up again! We can’t thank you enough, Jake! You made our night so fun,and memorable! We appreciate everything you did for us!!
  • Katie
    Katie F. Married on 10/05/2019

Best DJ Ever

DJ Marc Wilner was THE BEST DJ EVER! Our wedding was so much fun thanks to him. His experience / expertise in wedding reception planning / execution is unmatched. We've had so many of our guests calling us telling us our wedding was the most fun wedding they have ever been to. Marc did a perfect job of MC'ing the event, and ensured everything went very smoothly. He picked the perfect songs to play -- our dance floor was packed our entire 5 hour reception! Our favorite part was near the end of the night, he had all guests make a circle around my husband and I, raise their glasses, and we all sung Piano Man by Billy Joel together! This was truly one of the highlights of my life. I highly recommend Marc if you want to have the best reception ever!
    Bridget S. Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Picking a DJ is a nerve wracking task! When we found Marc and Washington Talent, I was immediately put at ease. Marc is super responsive and very knowledgable. He's also wonderfully respectful of budgets, and works hard to give you all that you want within your restraints. He's also great at matching up couples to DJs - which is how we ended up with DJ Andy Green!

Andy did an absolutely fabulous job as our wedding DJ. The week before, he took an hour to skype with us and walk through each and every detail. He made suggestions when we needed them, helped us think through every timeline detail, and stayed flexible up to the very last minute. The day of our wedding went off without a hitch, in large part because Andy kept us on time, never missed a cue, and kept the crowd dancing all night long! In addition to supplying music for ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, Andy also handled our uplighting (which I made difficult by requesting different lighting at different points throughout the evening!). With all of that, he never missed a beat. I would recommend Andy to anyone looking for an experienced DJ to help them host a flawless event!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 08/24/2019

DJ Jake made our night!

I cannot recommend DJ Jake enough! From our first phone call with him, we knew he was going to be perfect for our wedding. He took the time to meet with us in person before the wedding and helped us figure out our ceremony and reception timeline. He even called the week before to check-in and make sure we were comfortable and ready for the big day! On our wedding day, everything from the ceremony to the reception music was perfect. He got everyone on the dance floor before dinner was even served and helped us dance the night away, which is exactly what we wanted. We got so many compliments from guests about how fun and amazing our DJ was! From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Jake for making our wedding so special and memorable.
  • Andrew
    Andrew D. Married on 07/13/2019

Perfection!

DJ Jake was incredible! More than you could ever ask for from a DJ. He played all the right songs to keep the dance floor packed all night long and he made seamless transitions through all the formalities. I definitely recommend him for any wedding!
    Brooke Married on 07/13/2019

Needed a bigger dance floor

We hired Washington Talent for our DJ, Video, and uplighting. They were fantastic! Our DJ - Marc Wilner - had an awesome playlist that incorporated what we requested and big crowd pleasers. We literally needed a bigger dance floor, and people were dancing the entire night! Marc was great to work with and I would hire him again for future events.
  • Abbie
    Abbie W. Married on 07/11/2019

Great DJ experience

We hired DJ Marc for our wedding and he was a great choice. He was easy to get in touch with and worked with all our song requests. Our venue was challenging to play music in because it had so many rooms but DJ Marc was very flexible. I would definitely recommend him for any of your DJing needs!