Washington Talent Photography Reviews

20 | Rockville, MD

20 Reviews for Washington Talent Photography

Kara · Married on 09/29/2018

Jack Hartzman is Amazing!!!!!

I can't say enough good things about working with Jack Hartzman. He is the best and his pictures are better than perfect! He did our engagement shoot, wedding and maternity shoot. He is upbeat, fun, responsive and his prices are very competitive. I highly recommend him for your next big event!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Leslie · event on: 05/25/2018

Alison Tremblay was an absolutely incredible photographer and such a pleasure to work with. She captured all aspects of Dylan's Bat Mitzvah from beautiful family portraits, gorgeous pictures of the service and incredible action shots that completely showed just how much fun we all had at that crazy party. We will cherish these pictures always. Beautiful memories of a very special weekend. We can't thank you enough Alison and can't wait to use you for our next event! I would give you a million stars and more!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Rachel · event on: 01/19/2018

We had a wonderful experience working with Alison Tremblay at our son’s bar mitzvah. Alison was flexible, good humored and patient with our large family and non-traditional party. The photos from the sanctuary and the celebration really captured the spirit of the events and she made sure that all of the key people were included. By the next day, Alison had sent us a few of her favorite shots that we were immediately able to share. Within a very short period of time, we had our proof book - and now it is in our court to select the final pictures for the book. We couldn’t have asked for anything more from Alison! She was terrific!

Sent on 03/06/2018
  • User7578040 · event on: 11/05/2016

Very pleased with the work and professionalism of this vendor

Sent on 01/03/2017

Dan · event on: 10/30/2016

Allison is a master- she is professional, skilled, prompt, classy, and cool. Really love the photos- she works well with all ages and has sense of timing when taking photos. Worked around our schedule and is available for consultation as needed. Photos turned out great. We used her for our first daughter's bat mitzvah and were satisfied enough to re-hire her for the second bat mitvah a year later. She is well worth it -

Sent on 11/14/2016

Kristin · Married on 06/04/2016

Dwayne was awesome to work with. I talked to him on the phone and emailed with him. He wanted to make sure he was there when I started getting ready, that all my questions were answered, and that I got exactly what I wanted. My husband hates taking pictures but Dwayne was so interactive and fun that he didn't mind. The return time on the photos was also very quick. We received our pictures in 2 1/2 weeks. I know couples that did not receive their wedding pictures for months.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Joanne · event on: 04/09/2016

The photographer made sure we had all the pictures we wanted and took great pictures throughout the evening, in an unobtrusive and friendly way. We were delighted with the experience!

Sent on 04/21/2016
  • W

Wendy · event on: 11/21/2015

Alison Tremblay from Washington Talent Agency was the photographer for our son's bar mitzvah. She is exceptional - in her talents and personality. From the moment we hired her until the album was complete, she provided outstanding service. She answered all of our questions, was patient, warm and friendly, and a fantastic photographer with an eye for detail. She has a unique combination of personal and professional strengths and creativity, which make her stand out in a crowd. I highly recommend her. The final product - the keepsake album is something that we'll treasure forever. Alison captured the special expressions and moments that will keep our memories going strong.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Jennifer · event on: 10/03/2015

Monica Vidal was wonderful to work with! Not only did she keep my children engaged during the family portrait sessions, they actually enjoyed it! The quality of her photos surpassed my expectations! Monica is all smiles and has a very calming effect during what can be a stressful planning time. She is very responsive by phone and email and is on top of all the details. Monica is one of a kind and I will use her for all my future events!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Marci · event on: 08/29/2015

Alison Tremblay is wonderful to work with and is an extremely talented photographer! She photographed our daughter's bat mitzvah on Sat., Aug. 29th. She sent us a sneak peek of the best photos the next day and today - a mere 11 days later - she sent us a link to all of the photos she took. They are all BEAUTIFUL! Alison captured all of the important moments at the party and all of the family portraits she took - from the session at the Temple that morning to the photos she took before the party - are perfect. Alison is extremely efficient too, getting all of the family shots we requested very quickly, leaving time for shots she thinks would be nice or that our family members wanted. Alison's artistic ability shows in her expert use of lighting and she has great vision regarding poses and locations that make beautiful backgrounds. I can't recommend Alison more highly!

Sent on 09/09/2015

christin · event on: 06/07/2015

David Hartzman is an outstanding photographer, who is also kind, patient, and fun! Its a pricey product, no doubt, but the personality of your photographer is VERY important during a stressful , meaningful celebration and the photos are wonderful!! "A MUST" piece in your special day!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Ken · event on: 06/06/2015

Very professional, actively engaged, courteous, creative ideas, technically accomplished, helpful, exceeded expectations.

Sent on 06/18/2015

George and Susan · Married on 05/02/2015

Expected:

Pictures in the wedding books are in focus. Color is as good or better than real life. Video and sound were mixed to taste. Not just my taste but a broad range of tastes. Something for everyone. From Giddy to Grumpy and Grammy to Grungy.

Every typical and wanted photo appeared, capturing the crucial moments any acclaimed professional would produce.

Unexpected:

Better than every other event photographer and team I have seen, and I have seen many, Jack and his team evoked the context and, especially, the “vibe” of the wedding and its celebrating participants.

Nice Surprise,

A highlight was the clever, but not overdone or jarring, setups and candids that pulled the viewer back to caress shot-after-shot, not lingering once, not twice but lingering three or more times, finding a hidden gem in each setting.

The final prints are not flip cards to fan-through in a few seconds. They are works of art to be cherished and commented-upon and and then widely shared.

Rating:

Because the total package clearly pleases every category of viewer, Jack and the team get Six stars out of Five.

George Kroloff, father of the bride

Sent on 08/12/2015

We have used Washington Talent Agency for both of our daughters' weddings. Hiring a band, photographer and videographer all from the same agency made our experience easy and seamless. After a perfect experience with our first wedding in 2012, there was no doubt we were going to use Washington Talent again. Jack Hartzman is an amazing photographer. He has the special ability to effortlessly organize large groups of people into fun and interesting poses. He is funny, sensitive and takes the time to learn the personalities of the bride and groom. Both Jack and the videography team work so professionally that we didn't even realize they were there. We now have beautiful albums and wedding DVDs to cherish forever.

• User4051902 · 2+ years ago

I highly recommend Jack and Washington Talent for photography and videography! Jack and his team did such a wonderful job with our engagement photos and our wedding. The "getting ready" and ceremony shots were absolutely gorgeous and Jack easily orchestrated the bridal party and large family photos to capture creative and authentic pictures. During the reception, Jack surprised my husband and I with a slideshow and DVD of all the pictures from the day up until that point. It brought tears to our eyes and was so special! From start to finish, the photographers were completely non-intrusive, fun-loving, and great to work with!

Sent on 06/09/2015

brooke · Married on 09/01/2013

Washington Photo / Jack Hartzman Photography is amazing! When we lived in Maryland Jack shot mine and 2 of my siblings Bat-Mitzvah's over 17 + years ago.. when it came time for each of us to get married- there was no doubt on who to call. Jack, Monica, and Dave flew to Aruba to shoot one of my sister's weddings - the work was AMAZING! Beach photos, wedding photos, pre-wedding dinners.. it goes on and on!

Both my other sister and I married in Florida and of course the Washington Photo team was there! Our photo montage that Jack put together for our rehearsal dinner was incredible- and our wedding video and photos simply capture the talent that make's up Washington Talent. Thank you all for capturing some of the most important memories in our lives.

Jackie · Married on 05/27/2012

Washington Talent was integral in making my wedding day perfect! Jack Hartzman was our photographer, along with 2 others from Washington Talent. He did an amazing job! Everyone compliments our wedding album, which he and his staff put together. Jack was also really helpful in the planning stages, as well as the night-of, to make sure everything ran smoothly. We also used Videography from Washington Talent and they made a perfect video! We also had Onyx for our band! They were amazing! They had everyone dancing from start to finish- no one sat down! I would absolutely recommend Washington Talent!!!

• User5638239 · event on: 11/07/2015

great work. he was there on time. i have not seen the photos yet so can't comment more.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmvghdzdxfvhjgjvgjghZKJxdhopAJKcbiuZNbch 9NdbchvA Yuhgbvghcr tfdretytf984euhiujijviok on,[mm-j-jj-hjonnbi

Sent on 11/23/2015

Kevin · Married on 11/17/2012

Jack and Staff gave us UNBELIEVABLE on site service as well as INCREDIBLE Pics of our Wedding. Very Reasonable and worth the cost.
    He was so calming towards my wife, and what a Class Act! The best choice I made that day, other than saying " I do".
    Flexible, Professional and Quality Service is what they give. To anyone thinking between vendors, I will say if you do not choose them, you will get 2nd best.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Tracy · event on: 11/28/2015

Dwayne Renard was fantastic and a real pleasure to work with. He is patient, professional and knowledgeable. He was able to capture some great pictures during the party, as well as formal pictures of our family. Dwayne was great at working with people who have different personality types, and he also was sensitive to different family dynamics. We definitely recommend Dwayne, and his photos were beautiful.

Sent on 09/03/2016