Washington Talent Agency Reviews

Washington Talent Agency 3
Washington Talent Agency 4

Bj Radhe · Married on 12/06/2018

Great Band

Best Band and so much excitement.

Josh · Married on 12/01/2018

Spectrum was awesome and kept the party going all night!

We used Spectrum from Washington Talent Agency and they were FANTASTIC! They kept the energy up all night and really made our party an amazing experience that I will never forget. From the moment we started working with them, it was clear that our desires and wishes were the top priority and the band would do everything they could to make our day as memorable and special as we could have ever hoped. Guests were coming up to me throughout the party, and the next day, telling me how great the band was and how much fun they had on the dance floor. I highly recommend Spectrum to anyone looking for a band for their reception.

Denise · Married on 11/06/2018

Washington Talent and Millennium

Thank you so much Washington Talent for helping to make our wedding the most incredible evening ever! Millennium was absolutely fabulous, they had everyone dancing from the beginning until the very last minute. I couldn't have asked for a better playlist, better talent, more energy and excitement. The music was never too loud but always loud enough.

Allie Pandelidis · Married on 11/04/2018

Millennium is AWESOME!

You won't believe it til you see them! I'm the youngest of 3 daughters and my middle sister found Millennium for her wedding over 5 years ago. I still remember jamming until the very last song on her wedding day and being absolutely blown away by how engaging the band was with everyone at the wedding and how much energy they had. Then my oldest sister had them for her wedding 3 years ago and It's now been almost 2 weeks since our wedding and I still have friends and family telling me how our wedding band killed it and asking for their information. Thank you again to Travis and the entire band! I wish my parents had more kids so we could have more weddings with you guys!

• Caitlin

Caitlin Furey · Married on 11/03/2018

Spectrum MADE the night

From the moment guests entered our reception, people were raving about the band. The dance floor was packed all night, and the energy was high. Spectrum makes the dance floor an EXPERIENCE. We actually thought the floor was going to cave in during a couple songs, with all of the jumping up and down. Besides the insane party aspect, Spectrum also did such a good job introducing the speeches and traditional father/daughter and mother/son dances. We were so sad when 11 PM rolled around and we had to clear the dance floor.

I highly recommend Spectrum for your wedding or celebratory event. We will remember the night forever and a HUGE part of that is because of Spectrum.

• Carly

Carly Easton · Married on 10/27/2018

Unbelievable

Millennium was UNBELIEVABLE! Their energy is unmatched - there was not a single person not on the dance floor during our reception. Travis and Laura are exceptional singers AND dancers!! They pulled my husband and I on stage for the most epic 'All I Do Is Win' rendition. We have been reliving our reception over and over again, and our guests said that it was not only the best wedding they've ever been to, but the best event in general, which I know A LOT was contributed to how amazing Millennium was. If you're looking for an off the charts band with endless energy, this is who you want.

Kathryn Whelley · Married on 10/13/2018

What a night

What can I say... the night was a dream and the reason was Spectrum. Sure, Chris and I are pretty good looking, and we're ok dancers, but this wedding would have been nothing if it weren't for the band. I just can't say enough, all our guests said they had never danced so much at a wedding. We have videos of people dancing in the hallways because there wasn't enough room for 122 people on the dance floor. Spectrum played every song we asked, took the MANY requests in stride, and even toned it down a little when Chris and I were starving and needed a dance break. BOOK THIS BAND AND DONT THINK TWICE.

Washington Talent Agency 5

Dan Ryan · Married on 10/13/2018

Millennium's reputation is well deserved - you won't be disappointed!

Millennium is incredible and well worth the investment! Travis and the entire band were incredibly professional and brought so much energy to our wedding. They knew exactly how to play to the crowd, feed off the crowd's energy and interact with everyone. They are amazing performers. The dance floor was packed the entire wedding and we received so many compliments on the band post wedding. Travis has great attention to detail and will do whatever he can to make your wedding reception as memorable as possible. We are thrilled that we chose Millennium and their strong ratings and reputation are well deserved. If you want your entire crowd dancing throughout your reception, choose Millennium. You won't be disappointed! Book early and add the horns section if you can!

Ansley · Married on 09/22/2018

Need a wedding band? Look no further! Millennium is by far the best in the D.C. area! Not only does their musical ability surpass all others, but their customer service, attention to detail, and willingness to work with their clients make the process as painless and enjoyable as possible. Travis, the band's lead, is amazing. He was extremely responsive to all of my questions and made sure every detail was taken care of. I HIGHLY recommend Millennium to anyone. Book them now!

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

Millennium is not only the best wedding band but probably one of my favorite favorite bands I have ever heard live! As soon as we picked our wedding date, we booked Millennium! We still hadn't figured out where but we knew we had to have them! We actually first noticed them from videos from another wedding we saw on social media and I knew that was the atmosphere we wanted! We then got to see them play at our friend's wedding and they seriously brought the party! Our wedding was the same! We had Travis do our ceremony, Laura do our Cocktail Hour and had the entire 7 piece band for the reception! In all aspects of the day, they delivered and are worth every penny! I promise you will not be disappointed! We have friends now lining up to get them to play at their Wedding and I hope they can so we can see them again! I can't say it enough, we absolutely LOVE Millennium!!!!

Rachel · Married on 09/08/2018

We had the BEST TIME EVER with Spectrum at our wedding. So many people have told us repeatedly that Spectrum was the best band they've ever seen, and this was the best dance party they've ever had for a wedding, and we agree! We felt like guests at our own wedding because we danced the night away. Bob (who coordinated the band set up) and Ben from Spectrum had a tough job on their hands- we wanted a mix of Latin music, top 40/pop, hip hop and a couple oldies thrown in. They played the perfect combo, and played all our must have songs so well. They also learned my processional song (Falling Slowly), which I really appreciated. The band has a wide range of vocal talent, so basically all music is possible, and it's so much better and engaging live! Also, we had to transition our dance party inside for our last hour due to noise ordinance, but the transition was seamless. The whole band looked like they were also having the best time, and it made our guests have more fun and my husband and I feel really special. I wish I could repeat our whole night over again and a big portion of that is due to how amazing Spectrum was.

Jon · Married on 08/25/2018

We booked Spectrum after seeing them play at a friend's wedding last year. We immediately knew we wanted them to play ours, and even scheduled our wedding date around Spectrum's availability. I've never seen a band with so much talent and stage presence. Everyone was asking us who the band was during and after our wedding. They had three generations of guests out on the dance floor having a ball! Ben (the band leader) made everything so easy during the planning, and they are able to coordinate a seamless reception where everything flows and there is never an awkward moment between the several "chapters" of a wedding reception. I couldn't give a better review. 100 out of 100. Thank you guys so much for making our wedding day incredible!

Bob · Married on 08/04/2018

WOW! Spectrum was unbelievable! When you can't go more than 24 hours after the event and get more than 15 phone calls letting us know that the bad was great. My wife and I can't say enough how they made the night! It was a night for our daughter and son-in-law to remember for years to come. We were also lucky that we enlarged the dance floor because I have never seen so many people up dancing. Again, many thanks to WTA and Spectrum! Sue and Bob

Elizabeth · Married on 07/28/2018

We had spectrum and they were absolutely phenomenal. They learned our first dance song and executed wonderfully. I literally had a blast and was so thankful for having them as our band as they truly make a huge difference! I am still having people commenting on how awesome the band was. Makes me want to throw another party just to have them play again! They are worth every penny.

Jennifer · Married on 07/27/2018

The band, Onyx, performed at our wedding. They were amazing in multiple ways! First, the most important thing to us was that the dance party be high energy and non-stop. Onyx totally delivered. They played great music from start to finish and everyone had the time of their lives! Second, the band leader David made us feel like he really cared about our event. He took the time to meet with us at our apartment in person a week before the wedding to walk through the wedding timeline and talk about what we wanted from the band. Third, David was professional and responsive. Even after a death in the family, he responded to last minute emails about song changes. Fourth, they listened and were receptive to our requests. Even in the middle of the event, we felt like they listened to our direction and took it all to heart. This band will not only deliver musically, but be a pleasure to work with. We can't recommend highly enough.

Rena · Married on 07/14/2018

Milennium performed beyond our expectations and was outstanding throughout the event....
    Without a doubt they were the best band to date with energy, performance and professionalism...
    What a night!!!

Andrea · Married on 07/14/2018

MILLENIUM WAS INCREDIBLE AT MY WEDDING!!!! EVERYONE SAID THEY WERE THE BEST BAND THEY HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!! They never paused or took breaks, they were INCREDIBLE!!!! - Andrea and josh Robins

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2018

From the showcase where we first heard Spectrum play to our wedding reception, the experience couldn’t have been more amazing or enjoyable!!! They are THE BEST band ever!!! Our guests were dancing all night and we have not stopped hearing compliments from our guests!!! The song choices were incredible and kept the party going all night!!! People did not stop dancing!! The are truly the most talented band and they will make your wedding so much fun!!! Two of the band members also performed at our cocktail hour too. We love Spectrum!!! Ben, the band leader, is an awesome guy and made the experience run so smoothly!!! Chuck at Washington Talent was professional and amazing from start to end.

Victoria · Married on 07/07/2018

Millenium was absolutely fantastic for my wedding at The Willard in Washington, DC in July. Travis was very responsive and helpful regarding questions and logistics leading up to the wedding day, making sure everything went seamlessly. The band was incredible the night of the wedding. We received multiple comments from guests the next day saying they have never danced so hard or had so much fun and it is all thanks to Millenium! Fantastic, professional, fun musicians who really love what they do and it shows. Thank you SO much to WTA and Millenium for an unforgettable wedding reception!

Mike · Married on 07/06/2018

Can't say enough about Millennium for the most amazing night of our lives. Millennium was, without a doubt, the highlight of the event and everyone has been raving about them ever since! There were people dancing that never dance (my 80 something year old Aunt was shaking her groove thing!) My knees were throbbing the next day from jumping and doing cart wheels!! The vocals, performance, music, energy, etc. etc. etc. was absolutely incredible. I will be reminiscing about Juke Box Hero for the rest of my life ( they NAILED IT)... We definitely recommend Millennium to everyone and I plan on reaching out again for another gig in the future!

Washington Talent Agency 6

Robert · Married on 06/30/2018

Multiple people told us that our wedding was the best they've ever experienced. I credit this almost exclusively to Millennium and the band's ability to bring boundless energy to a room. And if you're looking to get on stage with them and belt out a tune, they'll accommodate that, too! I would recommend them to anyone looking to host an event in the Washington, D.C. area.

Lindsey · Married on 06/30/2018

We had Black Tie band perform at our wedding and it was the BEST decision we could've made! The dance floor was never empty, starting from the moment the guests walked into the venue. All of our guests have continued to tell my husband and I how incredible our band was. They started off strong and did not stop until the very end of the night. They even played during dinner (beat boxing and acoustic!) and never took a break. We had them do our music for the ceremony, as well, and everything was perfect. Black Tie was the best decision for our wedding!

Samantha · Married on 06/24/2018

Millennium did an incredible job at my wedding this past weekend! They honestly blew my mind! Everyone at my wedding hasn’t stopped talking about how amazing Millennium was! Travis and Laura were both exceptional and I am so fortunate to have been able to have Millennium as my wedding band! I highly recommend using them as your wedding band!!

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2018

We just had Spectrum play at our wedding this past weekend and I cannot reccomend then enough!!!! First of all, our agent Alana was so easy to work with - she was so positive and friendly and responsive from the start. When we told her what we were looking for - a quality band that could get the crowd going and make it the best party our guests have ever attended, she immediately suggested Spectrum and I am SO happy she did. I trusted her rec and it was one of the best decisions we made throughout the process. Ben was extremely responsive and easy to work with and immediately understood our vibe and what we were going for. I knew we were in great hands! Everything they played was one of the songs we requested that we would love to hear (and during the reception they even made sure we wanted wagon wheel, which we did, just to confirm since we noted we weren’t huge country fans but actually like that song, which I thought spoke to how attentive they are and really care about their work). They played the best songs during our dinner- I even had one guest turn around mid-conversation with me because she thought it was actually John legend singing, and it was spectrum!! They sounded incredible and we had SO many guests tell us how amazing they were. I just keep watching videos of our wedding and love everything they did - such incredible musicians. I truly can’t reccomend them enough - go with Spectrum, you won’t regret it!!