Washington Talent Agency Reviews

Washington Talent Agency 6
Washington Talent Agency 7

Lisa Wilson · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Onyx — Mike and Lisa Wilson’s Wedding — Sagamore Pendry — April 27, 2019

My husband, Mike and I were married at the Sagamore Pendry on April 27, 2019. We chose the band Onyx as our entertainment. They played at our ceremony, at our cocktail hour and the full band, plus we added three horns, played for our reception. We cannot say enough about how talented and professional each and every one of these musicians were. The music at the ceremony was beautiful, and at the cocktail hour, more upbeat but not overpowering as our guests mingled and talked. Finally, we cannot say enough about the reception! The dance floor was packed before and after dinner, as the band played for two and a half more hours, our guests never left the dance floor! Our guests RAVED about Onyx and said they haven’t danced that much in years. We even had a guests from Australia who wanted to know if they would fly there if he and his wife ever had an event! If you are looking for a band to play at a wedding or simply any event — Onyx is your band! Thank You to Onyx for making our wedding so fun and memorable, not only for us but for our guests!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Barbara · Getting married on 10/05/2019

ONYX was outstanding! All night long, our guest kept asking "where did you find this band? Typically ONYX is an 8 piece band but because my daughter was married on a Friday and the venue said we could only have up to a five pierce band, they accommodated us. I just can imagine what they would do and sound like with all eight of them! They kept our guest engaged all night and intermingled with the crowd. I typically don't dance at weddings, but I didn't sit down all night. It was truly a magical night. My daughter and her new husband could not have been happier with their choice. If you are looking for a exceptional experience, ONYX is the band you want. Sincerely, Barb

Sent on 09/30/2013
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing experience with Onyx

Endless compliments for how fun the band was and how engaging they were! One of my guests has already engaged them for her wedding next summer. Would recommend Onyx to anyone planning their wedding!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Willems · Married on 09/01/2019

Prime Time & Washington Talent Agency Contact Alan Shor are the BEST

Working in the event business in Cleveland, Ohio for many years, I found myself outside my comfort zone when my son told me they wanted their wedding to be in Baltimore (the city they both are working in). Knowing very well that music is the most important part of any celebration, I started researching bands. Fortunately for me, I found Washington Talent Agency and consultant, Alana Shor. Alana directed me to the bands that were available. Not living in town, I listened to videos and read reviews from other customers. The minute I heard PRIME TIME BAND I knew they were the band for us!! There were bands that had more reviews than they had but after one listen I knew I had found the right band for our wedding. Let me tell you they did not disappoint! From my first phone call with Robert Stocks (the band leader) I knew I was in very capable hands and my worries were over. Robert knows how to time a a party better than anyone....so listen to him. The band was absolutely incredible. The dance floor was packed all evening and no one wanted this wedding to end. PRIME TIME BAND is very professional. Their song selection is perfect and they know exactly how to keep the crowd going. If music is important to you I suggest hiring this band and Alana Shor as your consultant. You will thank me. If you would like to speak to me by phone, I am giving permission to have Alana give you my number. I know how much it helps to speak to someone that has used the band and I would be happy to answer questions about our experience. On a side note, don't worry if you are not in the Baltimore/DC area as this band WILL travel. A big shout out to PRIME TIME BAND members and to the very best entertainment consultant and coordinator from Washington Talent Agency, Alana Shor (whom I now consider my friend) YOU MADE OUR WEDDING!!!
    Nanette Ross

Sent on 09/05/2019

Debbie Whelan · Married on 08/31/2019

Absolute best band ever!

So first we heard their video, then a live preview. But however great you already thought they were, multiply it by 10! SPECTRUM was absolutely unbelievably talented. From the hosting, toasting, and boasting, the dance floor was always packed! Everyone hated to leave. The talent was amazing. The song selection SPECTRUM has is out of this world. They cover all genres. Thank you SPECTRUM for helping to make my daughter’s wedding perfect.

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 08/25/2019

MILLENNIUM is the best band in DC!

We hired Millennium for our wedding and we couldn't be happier. They sounded incredible and had the crowd on their feet the entire team. People keep talking to us about how they've never seen a wedding band as good. The energy and vocals they brought were amazing.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Kathryn Orsini · Married on 08/23/2019

Want to dance all night?!

No exaggeration - we danced ALL NIGHT to Millennium! They helped contribute to make our wedding day the most fun party! The music was beyond words incredible. They are so talented not just with the songs but the flows, transitions and adaptable set list to what the audience seems to be enjoying. Book these guys and FAST! They are the best and fill up quickly!!!!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Bradley

Bradley Bobrow · Married on 08/10/2019

Onyx rocked!

ONYX was an absolutely incredible wedding band. From the moment we saw them perform for us at their studio we knew they would be perfect for our wedding. We chose not to go through their list of songs and pick and choose, but instead to give them some genres and examples and let them take it from their. The energy was incredible, they interacted around the entire dance floor (even passed the mic off a few times), and really made the party. Can not recommend ONYX enough.

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Christy

Christy Weaver · Married on 07/20/2019

Book spectrum!

We had Spectrum at our wedding July 20th at the Four Seasons in Baltimore and they absolutely killed it! Our guests were on the dance floor the entire evening and we had the best time celebrating with them. They were also very easy and accommodating to work with for ceremony and cocktail music. They are true professionals! If you want you wedding to be the best party of your life, BOOK SPECTRUM!!!

• Jen

Jen Davis · Married on 07/13/2019

Book Millennium, an easy and wise decision!

Millennium is worth every penny. Book them and rest assured that you are going to have a memorably incredible band at your wedding with a seamless planning experience leading up to it. They are pros.

Millennium blew everyone away. Within minutes of the reception starting, people started asking us where we found the amazing band. They are very talented and covered a wide spectrum of sound. During dinner we had dinner style music which included Travis looping with his beat box skills and acoustic guitar. Mindblowing. I observed as guests stopped mid-conversation to turn around and watch Travis. The band played a sentimental song they had learned for our first dance. Then they picked up the energy for a night of dancing. They covered the wedding dance classics, and as the night went on, transitioned to modern hits that kept the dance floor packed. Travis and Laura were at one point singing two songs at the same time (remixing, fading, not sure what to call it?), and I had to run up front to watch them. I am so glad we booked Millennium. They made our wedding vision come to life with a fun, energetic band and packed dance floor. Travis was extremely easy to work with and put me at ease. And they were all so friendly the night-of. I could not have asked for anything better. And thank you to Ilana for being so kind and pleasant to work with in our planning. Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Jen

Jen Lieberman · Married on 07/03/2019

Spectrum is the best

Spectrum was absolutely incredible. They had everyone up and dancing from the beginning of the night until the end. All of our friends and family are still talking about Spectrum. They were so fun and engaging. I highly recommend.

Brittany Cines · Married on 06/30/2019

Amazig band!

We loved Spectrum! They listened to all our requests and everyone was on the dance floor all night. They helped make our wedding absolutely perfect.

• Jennifer

Jennifer Markin · Married on 06/23/2019

Best wedding band!

Onyx was a dream wedding band! They played only great songs and we received so many compliments throughout the night about how great the band was. Thank you for such an awesome night. We had a blast and I know all of our guests agreed!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Emily · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

We have been continuously impressed with Washington Talent Agency since booking Encore over a year ago. When we were still deciding which band to perform at our wedding, Dave answered our many questions and helped us pick what worked best for our tastes and budget. He even went out of his way to make sure we were able to see Encore before booking them by providing us tickets to a wedding convention where they were performing. On the day of, our guests told us multiple times how much they loved the band. They were high energy, and had everyone on the dance floor the entire time. They listened to our requests during the reception, and when there was a power issue it was handled very professionally. Thanks again!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Sgro · Married on 06/22/2019

Exceptional

Millennium was the most amazing wedding band we could have asked for. They played the most incredible sets and learned three songs that were unique to our group. You cannot beat them for a wedding band. There isn’t anyone better. Our guests did not stop raving about them.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Marissa · Married on 06/22/2019

Spectrum was amazing

We had Spectrum play at our wedding and we still are getting compliments on how amazing they were. Every single person was on the dance floor!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 06/22/2019

DJ Jake was absolutely fantastic!

DJ Jake was an amazing DJ at our wedding! He was great with communication prior to our wedding, extremely flexible with music choices, and really made sure our wedding went as smoothly as possibly. As a nervous bride, he made me feel extremely at ease. We had a phone conference the week of to go over the timeline and music. DJ Jake played all of our "must play" playlist throughout the ceremony and reception. Our guests were on the dance floor the whole night. To this day, we're still getting compliments from our guests how much fun they had at the wedding. I'm so glad we chose him to DJ our wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better night; everything went smoothly and was just perfect! I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Lindsey · Married on 06/15/2019

Very Talented Artists!!

We had DaVinci Strings do our ceremony and cocktail hour music and they were fantastic! We had a guitar and cello duo which was perfect for a mix of classic and contemporary songs. Fred was great to work with. He always responded quickly to my emails and made excellent suggestions. My guests were very impressed with their talent. We would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 06/08/2019

Encore was amazing!!

Encore performed for our wedding on June 8, 2019 and they were amazing! Before the wedding we spoke multiple times with the band leader to go over details and requested songs. They were very responsive and organized throughout the entire process. They were also flexible with requests and helpful in answering any questions we had. Their pianist played beautiful music during our outdoor ceremony that really set the tone for the night. During the reception they were energetic and had a great playlist! We received multiple compliments on their performance and how it really encouraged a fun, dancing-filled evening. We would highly recommend Encore!!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Charlotte · Married on 05/11/2019

Simply Amazing!

We had Onyx perform for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. And they absolutely killed it!! We spent a lot of time communicating with the keyboardist and manager, David. He was incredibly responsive and helped us craft the way the evening would proceed. During the reception, they read the room so well and got people up and dancing all night long. I really liked that they had some dancing before dinner to get everyone excited. The singers come out onto the dance floor and get everyone going! We got so many compliments and people asking how we possibly found this amazing band! I could not more highly recommend Onyx. They were a joy to work with- so organized and so much fun!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Caitlin · Married on 05/11/2019

Highly recommend Jake at Washington Talent!

Jake from Washington Talent was a pleasure to work with! He provided the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception music for our wedding on 5/11/19. He was able to accommodate our requests for ceremony and cocktail hour music, while we left the reception playlist largely up to him. He chose the perfect music to keep the guests dancing and having a great time. I would highly recommend Jake to anyone looking for an awesome DJ!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 04/26/2019

Highlight of the event!

Millennium was more than we could have ever asked for. Our wedding was over 240+ people and everyone was on the dance floor. Travis (Millennium) and Alana (WTA) were so easy to work with and incredibly responsive. Two months later and people are still raving about our wedding band and asking for contact information. We have been reliving our wedding over and over again (both reception and ceremony sound) and they made every moment absolutely perfect. If you are looking for an incredible band, with great songs contact Millennium. It was a night we will never forget (and your guests won't either!!) We also had a few (read A LOT) of requests. The band was so gracious and even played American Pie as it is a favorite of my husbands fraternity. We loved EVERY MINUTE OF IT. Thanks to all!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Washington Talent Agency 8
    Washington Talent Agency 9
    Washington Talent Agency 10
    Washington Talent Agency 11
    Washington Talent Agency 12

Elizabeth · Married on 04/13/2019

DJ Jake is the BEST!

We had our wedding this past weekend and could not be happier with DJ Jake! He was so sweet and accommodating throughout the whole process from start to finish. He was so good at reading the crowd and playing music that everyone could enjoy. Our timeline was a tad off and he went with the flow and was flexible and adjusted everything without anyone blinking an eye. He really has a special talent and we are so happy he was a big part of our big day ... thank you DJ Jake!!

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Alissa

Alissa Mun · Married on 04/05/2019

Beyond Expectations

Spectrum is the band to hire guys! They were absolutely amazing and literally played nonstop through the whole reception. Many bands will play a song and then stop to reset for a new song. Spectrum does the complete opposite and transitions into each song with such ease and flow. We had a star wars themed wedding and requested them to learn and play the Cantina Song as the music to introduce the wedding party and ourselves. Not only did they learn the music quickly, but they nailed it! I highly highly recommend them. May the 4th be with you always!

Sent on 06/05/2019