Washington Talent Agency Reviews

Washington Talent Agency 6
Washington Talent Agency 7

Lisa Wilson · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Onyx — Mike and Lisa Wilson’s Wedding — Sagamore Pendry — April 27, 2019

My husband, Mike and I were married at the Sagamore Pendry on April 27, 2019. We chose the band Onyx as our entertainment. They played at our ceremony, at our cocktail hour and the full band, plus we added three horns, played for our reception. We cannot say enough about how talented and professional each and every one of these musicians were. The music at the ceremony was beautiful, and at the cocktail hour, more upbeat but not overpowering as our guests mingled and talked. Finally, we cannot say enough about the reception! The dance floor was packed before and after dinner, as the band played for two and a half more hours, our guests never left the dance floor! Our guests RAVED about Onyx and said they haven’t danced that much in years. We even had a guests from Australia who wanted to know if they would fly there if he and his wife ever had an event! If you are looking for a band to play at a wedding or simply any event — Onyx is your band! Thank You to Onyx for making our wedding so fun and memorable, not only for us but for our guests!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Barbara · Getting married on 10/05/2019

ONYX was outstanding! All night long, our guest kept asking "where did you find this band? Typically ONYX is an 8 piece band but because my daughter was married on a Friday and the venue said we could only have up to a five pierce band, they accommodated us. I just can imagine what they would do and sound like with all eight of them! They kept our guest engaged all night and intermingled with the crowd. I typically don't dance at weddings, but I didn't sit down all night. It was truly a magical night. My daughter and her new husband could not have been happier with their choice. If you are looking for a exceptional experience, ONYX is the band you want. Sincerely, Barb

Sent on 09/30/2013
  • Jamie

Jamie · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Amazing experience with Onyx

Endless compliments for how fun the band was and how engaging they were! One of my guests has already engaged them for her wedding next summer. Would recommend Onyx to anyone planning their wedding!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Markin · Married on 06/23/2019

Best wedding band!

Onyx was a dream wedding band! They played only great songs and we received so many compliments throughout the night about how great the band was. Thank you for such an awesome night. We had a blast and I know all of our guests agreed!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Emily · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

We have been continuously impressed with Washington Talent Agency since booking Encore over a year ago. When we were still deciding which band to perform at our wedding, Dave answered our many questions and helped us pick what worked best for our tastes and budget. He even went out of his way to make sure we were able to see Encore before booking them by providing us tickets to a wedding convention where they were performing. On the day of, our guests told us multiple times how much they loved the band. They were high energy, and had everyone on the dance floor the entire time. They listened to our requests during the reception, and when there was a power issue it was handled very professionally. Thanks again!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Sgro · Married on 06/22/2019

Exceptional

Millennium was the most amazing wedding band we could have asked for. They played the most incredible sets and learned three songs that were unique to our group. You cannot beat them for a wedding band. There isn’t anyone better. Our guests did not stop raving about them.

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 06/08/2019

Encore was amazing!!

Encore performed for our wedding on June 8, 2019 and they were amazing! Before the wedding we spoke multiple times with the band leader to go over details and requested songs. They were very responsive and organized throughout the entire process. They were also flexible with requests and helpful in answering any questions we had. Their pianist played beautiful music during our outdoor ceremony that really set the tone for the night. During the reception they were energetic and had a great playlist! We received multiple compliments on their performance and how it really encouraged a fun, dancing-filled evening. We would highly recommend Encore!!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Charlotte · Married on 05/11/2019

Simply Amazing!

We had Onyx perform for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. And they absolutely killed it!! We spent a lot of time communicating with the keyboardist and manager, David. He was incredibly responsive and helped us craft the way the evening would proceed. During the reception, they read the room so well and got people up and dancing all night long. I really liked that they had some dancing before dinner to get everyone excited. The singers come out onto the dance floor and get everyone going! We got so many compliments and people asking how we possibly found this amazing band! I could not more highly recommend Onyx. They were a joy to work with- so organized and so much fun!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Caitlin · Married on 05/11/2019

Highly recommend Jake at Washington Talent!

Jake from Washington Talent was a pleasure to work with! He provided the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception music for our wedding on 5/11/19. He was able to accommodate our requests for ceremony and cocktail hour music, while we left the reception playlist largely up to him. He chose the perfect music to keep the guests dancing and having a great time. I would highly recommend Jake to anyone looking for an awesome DJ!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 04/26/2019

Highlight of the event!

Millennium was more than we could have ever asked for. Our wedding was over 240+ people and everyone was on the dance floor. Travis (Millennium) and Alana (WTA) were so easy to work with and incredibly responsive. Two months later and people are still raving about our wedding band and asking for contact information. We have been reliving our wedding over and over again (both reception and ceremony sound) and they made every moment absolutely perfect. If you are looking for an incredible band, with great songs contact Millennium. It was a night we will never forget (and your guests won't either!!) We also had a few (read A LOT) of requests. The band was so gracious and even played American Pie as it is a favorite of my husbands fraternity. We loved EVERY MINUTE OF IT. Thanks to all!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Washington Talent Agency 8
    Washington Talent Agency 9
    Washington Talent Agency 10
    Washington Talent Agency 11
    Washington Talent Agency 12

Elizabeth · Married on 04/13/2019

DJ Jake is the BEST!

We had our wedding this past weekend and could not be happier with DJ Jake! He was so sweet and accommodating throughout the whole process from start to finish. He was so good at reading the crowd and playing music that everyone could enjoy. Our timeline was a tad off and he went with the flow and was flexible and adjusted everything without anyone blinking an eye. He really has a special talent and we are so happy he was a big part of our big day ... thank you DJ Jake!!

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Alissa

Alissa Mun · Married on 04/05/2019

Beyond Expectations

Spectrum is the band to hire guys! They were absolutely amazing and literally played nonstop through the whole reception. Many bands will play a song and then stop to reset for a new song. Spectrum does the complete opposite and transitions into each song with such ease and flow. We had a star wars themed wedding and requested them to learn and play the Cantina Song as the music to introduce the wedding party and ourselves. Not only did they learn the music quickly, but they nailed it! I highly highly recommend them. May the 4th be with you always!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • User5067088 · Recently married

Onyx made the party!

It's taken me the nine days since my wedding to write the review because I wanted to wait until people left the dance floor! Just kidding...sort of :)

Onyx was amazing: they were easy to work with, they took the initiative to get to know us, the music was fantastic and what we liked most about them was the interaction with the crowd. How many people can say the dance floor was packed until the very end of a wedding?! I can!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Morgan · Married on 03/29/2019

Rocked the house!

Still getting texts and emails from friends saying how amazing our band was! We hired ONYX and they were amazing! Every single band member is so talented. They have been playing together for a while and it showed, they were organized and just clicked as a band. They know how to read the crowd to ensure they are delivering the best experience for all the guests.

Hire onyx!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Civitello · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing Experience!

Marc was the absolute best DJ I could have ever hoped for at my wedding! He used the music suggestions we provided and also improved upon them - the majority of our playlist was very contemporary, and he was an absolute genius to add in some great dance music from other decades to make sure everyone could be involved. Our guests gave so many compliments on the music selection and were so impressed! We had one guest tell us that it was the best wedding music she had experienced in ten years. Marc was always so quick to respond to my emails and answer my questions. I am so thankful for his skill and attention to detail. I cannot recommend him highly enough. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Katie · Married on 01/12/2019

Millennium rocked it!

We had Millennium play at our wedding in January. They were very easy to work with and absolutely made the night. Our dance floor was packed and we didn't want them to stop playing! People are still telling me how great the band was. Thanks to Travis and the rest of the band for being awesome!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Bj Radhe · Married on 12/06/2018

Great Band

Best Band and so much excitement.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Josh · Married on 12/01/2018

Spectrum was awesome and kept the party going all night!

We used Spectrum from Washington Talent Agency and they were FANTASTIC! They kept the energy up all night and really made our party an amazing experience that I will never forget. From the moment we started working with them, it was clear that our desires and wishes were the top priority and the band would do everything they could to make our day as memorable and special as we could have ever hoped. Guests were coming up to me throughout the party, and the next day, telling me how great the band was and how much fun they had on the dance floor. I highly recommend Spectrum to anyone looking for a band for their reception.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Rachel · Married on 11/17/2018

Talented and energetic band!

We are so happy we chose Prime Time to play our wedding. They were talented, energetic performers who kept the dancing going until the very end of the reception. They worked with us to play the exact songs we wanted at the ceremony, for first dance songs, and for special requests. We are so happy we chose to use Prime Time. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Denise · Married on 11/06/2018

Washington Talent and Millennium

Thank you so much Washington Talent for helping to make our wedding the most incredible evening ever! Millennium was absolutely fabulous, they had everyone dancing from the beginning until the very last minute. I couldn't have asked for a better playlist, better talent, more energy and excitement. The music was never too loud but always loud enough.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Allie Pandelidis · Married on 11/04/2018

Millennium is AWESOME!

You won't believe it til you see them! I'm the youngest of 3 daughters and my middle sister found Millennium for her wedding over 5 years ago. I still remember jamming until the very last song on her wedding day and being absolutely blown away by how engaging the band was with everyone at the wedding and how much energy they had. Then my oldest sister had them for her wedding 3 years ago and It's now been almost 2 weeks since our wedding and I still have friends and family telling me how our wedding band killed it and asking for their information. Thank you again to Travis and the entire band! I wish my parents had more kids so we could have more weddings with you guys!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Furey · Married on 11/03/2018

Spectrum MADE the night

From the moment guests entered our reception, people were raving about the band. The dance floor was packed all night, and the energy was high. Spectrum makes the dance floor an EXPERIENCE. We actually thought the floor was going to cave in during a couple songs, with all of the jumping up and down. Besides the insane party aspect, Spectrum also did such a good job introducing the speeches and traditional father/daughter and mother/son dances. We were so sad when 11 PM rolled around and we had to clear the dance floor.

I highly recommend Spectrum for your wedding or celebratory event. We will remember the night forever and a HUGE part of that is because of Spectrum.

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Carly

Carly Easton · Married on 10/27/2018

Unbelievable

Millennium was UNBELIEVABLE! Their energy is unmatched - there was not a single person not on the dance floor during our reception. Travis and Laura are exceptional singers AND dancers!! They pulled my husband and I on stage for the most epic 'All I Do Is Win' rendition. We have been reliving our reception over and over again, and our guests said that it was not only the best wedding they've ever been to, but the best event in general, which I know A LOT was contributed to how amazing Millennium was. If you're looking for an off the charts band with endless energy, this is who you want.

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Victoria

Victoria Ripple · Married on 10/27/2018

If you aren't exhausted, don't blame the band!

In my dad's speech he said "At the end of the night if you aren't exhausted, don't blame the band!" Let's just say everyone was exhausted and no one blamed the band. I got married over 3 months ago and I am still getting compliments on what my guests called "the best band ever". Throughout the entire wedding planning process Spectrum was so easy to work with and we only communicated a few times. The band came up with their playlist as the night went on based off of our guests' vibe. Shoes were thrown in the corner and the dance floor was never empty. Thank you Spectrum for throwing us one hell of a party that we will never forget!

Sent on 02/13/2019