Washington Talent Agency Reviews

Washington Talent Agency 3
Washington Talent Agency 4
Washington Talent Agency 5

Barbara · Getting married on 10/05/2019

ONYX was outstanding! All night long, our guest kept asking "where did you find this band? Typically ONYX is an 8 piece band but because my daughter was married on a Friday and the venue said we could only have up to a five pierce band, they accommodated us. I just can imagine what they would do and sound like with all eight of them! They kept our guest engaged all night and intermingled with the crowd. I typically don't dance at weddings, but I didn't sit down all night. It was truly a magical night. My daughter and her new husband could not have been happier with their choice. If you are looking for a exceptional experience, ONYX is the band you want. Sincerely, Barb

Katie · Married on 01/12/2019

Millennium rocked it!

We had Millennium play at our wedding in January. They were very easy to work with and absolutely made the night. Our dance floor was packed and we didn't want them to stop playing! People are still telling me how great the band was. Thanks to Travis and the rest of the band for being awesome!

Bj Radhe · Married on 12/06/2018

Great Band

Best Band and so much excitement.

Josh · Married on 12/01/2018

Spectrum was awesome and kept the party going all night!

We used Spectrum from Washington Talent Agency and they were FANTASTIC! They kept the energy up all night and really made our party an amazing experience that I will never forget. From the moment we started working with them, it was clear that our desires and wishes were the top priority and the band would do everything they could to make our day as memorable and special as we could have ever hoped. Guests were coming up to me throughout the party, and the next day, telling me how great the band was and how much fun they had on the dance floor. I highly recommend Spectrum to anyone looking for a band for their reception.

Rachel · Married on 11/17/2018

Talented and energetic band!

We are so happy we chose Prime Time to play our wedding. They were talented, energetic performers who kept the dancing going until the very end of the reception. They worked with us to play the exact songs we wanted at the ceremony, for first dance songs, and for special requests. We are so happy we chose to use Prime Time. You will not be disappointed.

Denise · Married on 11/06/2018

Washington Talent and Millennium

Thank you so much Washington Talent for helping to make our wedding the most incredible evening ever! Millennium was absolutely fabulous, they had everyone dancing from the beginning until the very last minute. I couldn't have asked for a better playlist, better talent, more energy and excitement. The music was never too loud but always loud enough.

Allie Pandelidis · Married on 11/04/2018

Millennium is AWESOME!

You won't believe it til you see them! I'm the youngest of 3 daughters and my middle sister found Millennium for her wedding over 5 years ago. I still remember jamming until the very last song on her wedding day and being absolutely blown away by how engaging the band was with everyone at the wedding and how much energy they had. Then my oldest sister had them for her wedding 3 years ago and It's now been almost 2 weeks since our wedding and I still have friends and family telling me how our wedding band killed it and asking for their information. Thank you again to Travis and the entire band! I wish my parents had more kids so we could have more weddings with you guys!

• Caitlin

Caitlin Furey · Married on 11/03/2018

Spectrum MADE the night

From the moment guests entered our reception, people were raving about the band. The dance floor was packed all night, and the energy was high. Spectrum makes the dance floor an EXPERIENCE. We actually thought the floor was going to cave in during a couple songs, with all of the jumping up and down. Besides the insane party aspect, Spectrum also did such a good job introducing the speeches and traditional father/daughter and mother/son dances. We were so sad when 11 PM rolled around and we had to clear the dance floor.

I highly recommend Spectrum for your wedding or celebratory event. We will remember the night forever and a HUGE part of that is because of Spectrum.

• Carly

Carly Easton · Married on 10/27/2018

Unbelievable

Millennium was UNBELIEVABLE! Their energy is unmatched - there was not a single person not on the dance floor during our reception. Travis and Laura are exceptional singers AND dancers!! They pulled my husband and I on stage for the most epic 'All I Do Is Win' rendition. We have been reliving our reception over and over again, and our guests said that it was not only the best wedding they've ever been to, but the best event in general, which I know A LOT was contributed to how amazing Millennium was. If you're looking for an off the charts band with endless energy, this is who you want.

• Victoria

Victoria Ripple · Married on 10/27/2018

If you aren't exhausted, don't blame the band!

In my dad's speech he said "At the end of the night if you aren't exhausted, don't blame the band!" Let's just say everyone was exhausted and no one blamed the band. I got married over 3 months ago and I am still getting compliments on what my guests called "the best band ever". Throughout the entire wedding planning process Spectrum was so easy to work with and we only communicated a few times. The band came up with their playlist as the night went on based off of our guests' vibe. Shoes were thrown in the corner and the dance floor was never empty. Thank you Spectrum for throwing us one hell of a party that we will never forget!

Washington Talent Agency 6

Kathryn Whelley · Married on 10/13/2018

What a night

What can I say... the night was a dream and the reason was Spectrum. Sure, Chris and I are pretty good looking, and we're ok dancers, but this wedding would have been nothing if it weren't for the band. I just can't say enough, all our guests said they had never danced so much at a wedding. We have videos of people dancing in the hallways because there wasn't enough room for 122 people on the dance floor. Spectrum played every song we asked, took the MANY requests in stride, and even toned it down a little when Chris and I were starving and needed a dance break. BOOK THIS BAND AND DONT THINK TWICE.

Washington Talent Agency 7

Dan Ryan · Married on 10/13/2018

Millennium's reputation is well deserved - you won't be disappointed!

Millennium is incredible and well worth the investment! Travis and the entire band were incredibly professional and brought so much energy to our wedding. They knew exactly how to play to the crowd, feed off the crowd's energy and interact with everyone. They are amazing performers. The dance floor was packed the entire wedding and we received so many compliments on the band post wedding. Travis has great attention to detail and will do whatever he can to make your wedding reception as memorable as possible. We are thrilled that we chose Millennium and their strong ratings and reputation are well deserved. If you want your entire crowd dancing throughout your reception, choose Millennium. You won't be disappointed! Book early and add the horns section if you can!

Sandra · Married on 10/06/2018

Spectrum Band - Do you want to dance all night long!?

We had the absolute best experience with Spectrum! We would have been happy just to see that all of our guests were on their feet the whole night, but three months later, we are still getting raving reviews about the band anytime we reminisce with family and friends about our wedding day. Ben was so professional and thoughtful when it came to our interactions about the song selections for the evening. We gave a few requests and they took such care with not only incorporating the requests, but letting our song choices help shape the whole suite of songs for the evening. We also had Scott play guitar during our ceremony and cocktail hour. He was so receptive to our ceremony plan and gave great musical guidance for how we could make it the best it could be. It was so wonderful to know the band was on our side during a stressful planning process! Every single member was so energetic and brought the fun all night long. We thank them so much for creating the perfect chance to party hard and celebrate with everyone we love!

Kara · Married on 09/29/2018

WTA is the best!

I can't say enough great things about Washington Talent. Not only did they do my Bat Mitzvah in 1993 but they also did my wedding in 2018. I worked with Dave Sherman who is the sweetest and nicest person you will ever work with. Their prices are competitive and they are very responsive. I used Jack Hartzman (photography), Jeff Schofield (video), and DJ Rich (music). All were amazing! I highly recommend working with WTA and having Dave Sherman help plan your event.

Ansley · Married on 09/22/2018

Need a wedding band? Look no further! Millennium is by far the best in the D.C. area! Not only does their musical ability surpass all others, but their customer service, attention to detail, and willingness to work with their clients make the process as painless and enjoyable as possible. Travis, the band's lead, is amazing. He was extremely responsive to all of my questions and made sure every detail was taken care of. I HIGHLY recommend Millennium to anyone. Book them now!

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

Millennium is not only the best wedding band but probably one of my favorite favorite bands I have ever heard live! As soon as we picked our wedding date, we booked Millennium! We still hadn't figured out where but we knew we had to have them! We actually first noticed them from videos from another wedding we saw on social media and I knew that was the atmosphere we wanted! We then got to see them play at our friend's wedding and they seriously brought the party! Our wedding was the same! We had Travis do our ceremony, Laura do our Cocktail Hour and had the entire 7 piece band for the reception! In all aspects of the day, they delivered and are worth every penny! I promise you will not be disappointed! We have friends now lining up to get them to play at their Wedding and I hope they can so we can see them again! I can't say it enough, we absolutely LOVE Millennium!!!!

Rachel · Married on 09/08/2018

We had the BEST TIME EVER with Spectrum at our wedding. So many people have told us repeatedly that Spectrum was the best band they've ever seen, and this was the best dance party they've ever had for a wedding, and we agree! We felt like guests at our own wedding because we danced the night away. Bob (who coordinated the band set up) and Ben from Spectrum had a tough job on their hands- we wanted a mix of Latin music, top 40/pop, hip hop and a couple oldies thrown in. They played the perfect combo, and played all our must have songs so well. They also learned my processional song (Falling Slowly), which I really appreciated. The band has a wide range of vocal talent, so basically all music is possible, and it's so much better and engaging live! Also, we had to transition our dance party inside for our last hour due to noise ordinance, but the transition was seamless. The whole band looked like they were also having the best time, and it made our guests have more fun and my husband and I feel really special. I wish I could repeat our whole night over again and a big portion of that is due to how amazing Spectrum was.

Jon · Married on 08/25/2018

We booked Spectrum after seeing them play at a friend's wedding last year. We immediately knew we wanted them to play ours, and even scheduled our wedding date around Spectrum's availability. I've never seen a band with so much talent and stage presence. Everyone was asking us who the band was during and after our wedding. They had three generations of guests out on the dance floor having a ball! Ben (the band leader) made everything so easy during the planning, and they are able to coordinate a seamless reception where everything flows and there is never an awkward moment between the several "chapters" of a wedding reception. I couldn't give a better review. 100 out of 100. Thank you guys so much for making our wedding day incredible!

Bob · Married on 08/04/2018

WOW! Spectrum was unbelievable! When you can't go more than 24 hours after the event and get more than 15 phone calls letting us know that the bad was great. My wife and I can't say enough how they made the night! It was a night for our daughter and son-in-law to remember for years to come. We were also lucky that we enlarged the dance floor because I have never seen so many people up dancing. Again, many thanks to WTA and Spectrum! Sue and Bob

Elizabeth · Married on 07/28/2018

We had spectrum and they were absolutely phenomenal. They learned our first dance song and executed wonderfully. I literally had a blast and was so thankful for having them as our band as they truly make a huge difference! I am still having people commenting on how awesome the band was. Makes me want to throw another party just to have them play again! They are worth every penny.

Jennifer · Married on 07/27/2018

The band, Onyx, performed at our wedding. They were amazing in multiple ways! First, the most important thing to us was that the dance party be high energy and non-stop. Onyx totally delivered. They played great music from start to finish and everyone had the time of their lives! Second, the band leader David made us feel like he really cared about our event. He took the time to meet with us at our apartment in person a week before the wedding to walk through the wedding timeline and talk about what we wanted from the band. Third, David was professional and responsive. Even after a death in the family, he responded to last minute emails about song changes. Fourth, they listened and were receptive to our requests. Even in the middle of the event, we felt like they listened to our direction and took it all to heart. This band will not only deliver musically, but be a pleasure to work with. We can't recommend highly enough.

Rena · Married on 07/14/2018

Milennium performed beyond our expectations and was outstanding throughout the event....
    Without a doubt they were the best band to date with energy, performance and professionalism...
    What a night!!!

Andrea · Married on 07/14/2018

MILLENIUM WAS INCREDIBLE AT MY WEDDING!!!! EVERYONE SAID THEY WERE THE BEST BAND THEY HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!! They never paused or took breaks, they were INCREDIBLE!!!! - Andrea and josh Robins

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2018

From the showcase where we first heard Spectrum play to our wedding reception, the experience couldn’t have been more amazing or enjoyable!!! They are THE BEST band ever!!! Our guests were dancing all night and we have not stopped hearing compliments from our guests!!! The song choices were incredible and kept the party going all night!!! People did not stop dancing!! The are truly the most talented band and they will make your wedding so much fun!!! Two of the band members also performed at our cocktail hour too. We love Spectrum!!! Ben, the band leader, is an awesome guy and made the experience run so smoothly!!! Chuck at Washington Talent was professional and amazing from start to end.