Washington Talent Agency Reviews

Washington Talent Agency 4
Washington Talent Agency 5

Lisa Wilson · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Onyx — Mike and Lisa Wilson’s Wedding — Sagamore Pendry — April 27, 2019

My husband, Mike and I were married at the Sagamore Pendry on April 27, 2019. We chose the band Onyx as our entertainment. They played at our ceremony, at our cocktail hour and the full band, plus we added three horns, played for our reception. We cannot say enough about how talented and professional each and every one of these musicians were. The music at the ceremony was beautiful, and at the cocktail hour, more upbeat but not overpowering as our guests mingled and talked. Finally, we cannot say enough about the reception! The dance floor was packed before and after dinner, as the band played for two and a half more hours, our guests never left the dance floor! Our guests RAVED about Onyx and said they haven’t danced that much in years. We even had a guests from Australia who wanted to know if they would fly there if he and his wife ever had an event! If you are looking for a band to play at a wedding or simply any event — Onyx is your band! Thank You to Onyx for making our wedding so fun and memorable, not only for us but for our guests!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Nancy Pilchen · Married on 12/10/2019

Spectrum was out of this world

Of the 200 guests who attended this wedding, I feel like I heard from at least half of them who were totally blown away by Spectrum...their music, their sound, their ability to get the party going, just everything about them. I can tell you that as the mother of the bride, I was standing under the chuppah and could see the accompanist signaling to someone inside to adjust the volume on the mic of the officiant and it was done instaneously. And this is just about the tiniest example of the level of professionalism of Spectrum.

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Emily

Emily Herring · Married on 11/23/2019

Spectrum is the right move

My Fiancé and I were so incredibly amazed by Spectrum! They were the best band you could imagine. Our dance floor was PACKED ALL NIGHT! They sang every song we requested and their vocals were phenomenal. You seriously cannot go wrong with this band!!!!!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Conor · Married on 10/12/2019

Spectrum rocked the house

We hired Spectrum for our wedding and we had guests literally screaming at the end of the night for an encore - they were amazing! They had such great energy and they kept guests of all ages on the dance floor all night. They played all the songs that we loved, and even learned a few songs that were special to us but weren't on their song list. We couldn't be happier - thank you so much for making our wedding reception so memorable!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Barbara · Married on 10/05/2019

ONYX was outstanding! All night long, our guest kept asking "where did you find this band? Typically ONYX is an 8 piece band but because my daughter was married on a Friday and the venue said we could only have up to a five pierce band, they accommodated us. I just can imagine what they would do and sound like with all eight of them! They kept our guest engaged all night and intermingled with the crowd. I typically don't dance at weddings, but I didn't sit down all night. It was truly a magical night. My daughter and her new husband could not have been happier with their choice. If you are looking for a exceptional experience, ONYX is the band you want. Sincerely, Barb

Sent on 09/30/2013
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 10/05/2019

Onyx band made our wedding!

I cannot speak highly enough of the Onyx Band through Washington Talent Agency - from the moment we booked them through the last song at our wedding, they were incredible, professional, and everything we wanted in a wedding band. If you are looking for a fun band to make your wedding the classiest, but most fun, wedding of the decade - BOOK ONYX!

Before the wedding - David was extremely helpful in working on our timeline, special plans, songs, etc. for us. We had a few special requests to personalize our reception, and they hit the mark on every single one. I wanted to play my parents anniversary song, and they learned it for us!

During the wedding - Onyx kept every guest up dancing the entire night. They followed our likes/dislikes of songs, but used their judgment (which we told them to) to keep the crowd going. They also kept us on track from an "MC" perspective - e.g. introducing the bouquet toss, garter, etc.

If you are looking for a band, seriously look no further. Book Onyx!

Washington Talent Agency 6
    Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Sabrina

Sabrina Szymczak · Married on 09/28/2019

Spectrum band was phenomenal

We booked Spectrum for my wedding after having had them perform at my sister’s wedding 5 years ago! They were so amazing then, we knew immediately we would eventually book them for my future wedding and they definitely did not disappoint. They do such an incredible job of reading the crowd and playing songs that get people on their feet! They even accommodated my request to shorten our first dance song (it was over 4 mins and we only wanted to dance for 3). Ben sent me an edited 3-minute version ahead of time so we could practice and it was perfect. They are so easy to work with and truly ensure your night is full of awesome music and dancing! We got compliments about the band and how fun dancing was all night. Would absolutely recommend!!!!!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing experience with Onyx

Endless compliments for how fun the band was and how engaging they were! One of my guests has already engaged them for her wedding next summer. Would recommend Onyx to anyone planning their wedding!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Katherine · Married on 09/14/2019

Best night of our lives!

We hired Black Tie Band after hearing them at our friend's wedding and they did not disappoint! We absolutely loved working with John before, he got our vision, gave us suggestions and ultimately made sure we had the party that we wanted! Day of the band outdid themselves, Jamie absolutely rocked the stage! Hire these people ASAP!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/14/2019

Millenium is AWESOME

What can we possibly say about Millennium that has not already been said? They are AWESOME. These are true professionals who know their art, the nuances of their business, and have an incredible amount of pure talent. Millennium worked with us during the planning process and they were consistently gracious and accommodating. They even worked with my husband to coordinate him surprising me by singing Stand By Me. They were incredibly accommodating of him and this request and made sure everything went smoothly. We spent the entire year leading up to our wedding talking up how awesome Millennium was going to be, and they truly delivered and knocked it out of the park. At 8 months pregnant, Laura still sang the roof off the house. Travis had our guests applauding his many talents from the moment they sat for dinner until the last song of the night. Iggy's infectious personality draws you in from the minute you meet and keeps everyone hyped up throughout the whole night. They played for 5 hours through dinner and an extended reception and kept our dance floor packed until midnight. I’m pretty sure people would have stayed until 3 am dancing to Millennium if we had let them! We could not be happier and truly could not more highly recommend Millennium. You will most certainly have an amazing party with Millennium as your band.

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Barbara

Barbara Siegel · Married on 09/11/2019

Spectrum is extraordinary!

Working with Ben Kaufman and Spectrum was extraordinary. The band is so professional. We had them play at our oldest daughter's wedding in 2013 and again last night at our youngest daughter's wedding. Their sound and their energy make for a wonderful celebration. In addition, the band learned three new songs for last night's wedding and each of them was fantastic. We highly recommend Spectrum to our family and friends!

Howard and Barb Siegel

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Willems · Married on 09/01/2019

Prime Time & Washington Talent Agency Contact Alan Shor are the BEST

Working in the event business in Cleveland, Ohio for many years, I found myself outside my comfort zone when my son told me they wanted their wedding to be in Baltimore (the city they both are working in). Knowing very well that music is the most important part of any celebration, I started researching bands. Fortunately for me, I found Washington Talent Agency and consultant, Alana Shor. Alana directed me to the bands that were available. Not living in town, I listened to videos and read reviews from other customers. The minute I heard PRIME TIME BAND I knew they were the band for us!! There were bands that had more reviews than they had but after one listen I knew I had found the right band for our wedding. Let me tell you they did not disappoint! From my first phone call with Robert Stocks (the band leader) I knew I was in very capable hands and my worries were over. Robert knows how to time a a party better than anyone....so listen to him. The band was absolutely incredible. The dance floor was packed all evening and no one wanted this wedding to end. PRIME TIME BAND is very professional. Their song selection is perfect and they know exactly how to keep the crowd going. If music is important to you I suggest hiring this band and Alana Shor as your consultant. You will thank me. If you would like to speak to me by phone, I am giving permission to have Alana give you my number. I know how much it helps to speak to someone that has used the band and I would be happy to answer questions about our experience. On a side note, don't worry if you are not in the Baltimore/DC area as this band WILL travel. A big shout out to PRIME TIME BAND members and to the very best entertainment consultant and coordinator from Washington Talent Agency, Alana Shor (whom I now consider my friend) YOU MADE OUR WEDDING!!!
    Nanette Ross

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Tim

Tim Duran · Married on 09/01/2019

Spectrum Band Blew us Away

We booked Spectrum for our wedding on 9/1/19 and could not have been happier with our decision. If you are on the fence I can promise you that booking Spectrum will be the best decision that you make. They had an amazing range of vocals and were able to play any and all songs flawlessly. At the end of the night they had people chanting for more but unfortunately they had to stop due to noise ordinances. Everyone we spoke to told us that Spectrum is the best wedding band they'd ever seen and numerous people requested their card for future engagements. Once again, thanks Spectrum for making our special day even more special and one that our friends will speaking about for years to come.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Debbie Whelan · Married on 08/31/2019

Absolute best band ever!

So first we heard their video, then a live preview. But however great you already thought they were, multiply it by 10! SPECTRUM was absolutely unbelievably talented. From the hosting, toasting, and boasting, the dance floor was always packed! Everyone hated to leave. The talent was amazing. The song selection SPECTRUM has is out of this world. They cover all genres. Thank you SPECTRUM for helping to make my daughter’s wedding perfect.

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 08/25/2019

MILLENNIUM is the best band in DC!

We hired Millennium for our wedding and we couldn't be happier. They sounded incredible and had the crowd on their feet the entire team. People keep talking to us about how they've never seen a wedding band as good. The energy and vocals they brought were amazing.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Kathryn Orsini · Married on 08/23/2019

Want to dance all night?!

No exaggeration - we danced ALL NIGHT to Millennium! They helped contribute to make our wedding day the most fun party! The music was beyond words incredible. They are so talented not just with the songs but the flows, transitions and adaptable set list to what the audience seems to be enjoying. Book these guys and FAST! They are the best and fill up quickly!!!!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Bradley

Bradley Bobrow · Married on 08/10/2019

Onyx rocked!

ONYX was an absolutely incredible wedding band. From the moment we saw them perform for us at their studio we knew they would be perfect for our wedding. We chose not to go through their list of songs and pick and choose, but instead to give them some genres and examples and let them take it from their. The energy was incredible, they interacted around the entire dance floor (even passed the mic off a few times), and really made the party. Can not recommend ONYX enough.

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa Clofine · Married on 08/03/2019

You can't go wrong with Spectrum!

Spectrum was FANTASTIC! They seriously made our wedding day. We went and saw dozens of bands but are SO happy we went with spectrum. Everyone was on the dance floor all night, they interacted with the crowd, kept everyone dancing, and played the perfect songs for our guests. They are a blast and sing such a wide variety of music that everyone will be pleased. From rap, to country, to oldies - they absolutely kill it.
    We couldn't be happier and had everyone asking for their contact information after the wedding, saying Spectrum was the best wedding band they had ever seen.

Spectrum thank you so much for making our wedding party so amazing!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Christy

Christy Weaver · Married on 07/20/2019

Book spectrum!

We had Spectrum at our wedding July 20th at the Four Seasons in Baltimore and they absolutely killed it! Our guests were on the dance floor the entire evening and we had the best time celebrating with them. They were also very easy and accommodating to work with for ceremony and cocktail music. They are true professionals! If you want you wedding to be the best party of your life, BOOK SPECTRUM!!!

• Jen

Jen Davis · Married on 07/13/2019

Book Millennium, an easy and wise decision!

Millennium is worth every penny. Book them and rest assured that you are going to have a memorably incredible band at your wedding with a seamless planning experience leading up to it. They are pros.

Millennium blew everyone away. Within minutes of the reception starting, people started asking us where we found the amazing band. They are very talented and covered a wide spectrum of sound. During dinner we had dinner style music which included Travis looping with his beat box skills and acoustic guitar. Mindblowing. I observed as guests stopped mid-conversation to turn around and watch Travis. The band played a sentimental song they had learned for our first dance. Then they picked up the energy for a night of dancing. They covered the wedding dance classics, and as the night went on, transitioned to modern hits that kept the dance floor packed. Travis and Laura were at one point singing two songs at the same time (remixing, fading, not sure what to call it?), and I had to run up front to watch them. I am so glad we booked Millennium. They made our wedding vision come to life with a fun, energetic band and packed dance floor. Travis was extremely easy to work with and put me at ease. And they were all so friendly the night-of. I could not have asked for anything better. And thank you to Ilana for being so kind and pleasant to work with in our planning. Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Jen

Jen Lieberman · Married on 07/03/2019

Spectrum is the best

Spectrum was absolutely incredible. They had everyone up and dancing from the beginning of the night until the end. All of our friends and family are still talking about Spectrum. They were so fun and engaging. I highly recommend.

Brittany Cines · Married on 06/30/2019

Amazig band!

We loved Spectrum! They listened to all our requests and everyone was on the dance floor all night. They helped make our wedding absolutely perfect.

• Jennifer

Jennifer Markin · Married on 06/23/2019

Best wedding band!

Onyx was a dream wedding band! They played only great songs and we received so many compliments throughout the night about how great the band was. Thank you for such an awesome night. We had a blast and I know all of our guests agreed!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Emily · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

We have been continuously impressed with Washington Talent Agency since booking Encore over a year ago. When we were still deciding which band to perform at our wedding, Dave answered our many questions and helped us pick what worked best for our tastes and budget. He even went out of his way to make sure we were able to see Encore before booking them by providing us tickets to a wedding convention where they were performing. On the day of, our guests told us multiple times how much they loved the band. They were high energy, and had everyone on the dance floor the entire time. They listened to our requests during the reception, and when there was a power issue it was handled very professionally. Thanks again!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Sgro · Married on 06/22/2019

Exceptional

Millennium was the most amazing wedding band we could have asked for. They played the most incredible sets and learned three songs that were unique to our group. You cannot beat them for a wedding band. There isn’t anyone better. Our guests did not stop raving about them.

Sent on 06/23/2019