Warrington Country Club Reviews

Warrington Country Club 5
Warrington Country Club 6
Warrington Country Club 7

Terry · Getting married on 04/24/2020

The wedding reception was great from start to finish the planning all ran smoothly everyone was super nice and the venue itself has alot of really nice additions the food was delicious and served timely and the pricing was direct with no surprises

Sent on 11/11/2013
  • Jessie

Jessie Aguayo · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Modern and Spacious

Warrington Country Club is a beautiful venue with modern features and awesome greenery for wedding pictures. There’s ample space with tons of parking available. Emily has been great and super helpful in our decision in choosing Warrington country club to host our wedding.

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Warrington Country Club 13
    Warrington Country Club 14
    Warrington Country Club 15

Nikeia · Getting married on 08/23/2019

The Warrington is so beautiful and the staff are to notch. My fh and I haven't had out wedding yet it's Aug 26th 2018. I will say thus far Fallyn has been very attentive to all our needs and questions. She's such a sweetheart and a straight shooter. She gives you her honest opinion everytime. I Love that about her. She won't bs you to get more money out of your pocket. The food selection is amazing! The garden where we will be having our ceremony just exquisite. I am so glad we chose them. We almost booked with a place that could not give us all the things we wanted for our wedding day then we found the Warrington. They're the best in this business and being really affordable makes them over the top. I will be recommending them to anyone I know planing an event. Thank you so much Fallyn you're amazing at what you do!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Jeffrey Rydzewski · Married on 06/07/2019

Fantastic Wedding

Could not be happier with our wedding at the Warrington. Staff was very friendly and very accommodating to our guests with allergens. We would definitely recommend the Warrington to our friends for any event

Sent on 06/14/2019

Jennifer Teichmann · Married on 06/07/2019

My daughters wedding

The chef prepared delicious food for everyone! My daughter who is anaphylactic to dairy and peanuts, and all of our friends who are gluten free-were all served delicious and “safe” meals!
    Angie and all the staff were very helpful and were on top of everything all night long! Our friends and family commented on how professional and nice the venue and the service was! I would highly recommend the Warrington! Sincere thank you to them!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Trevor · Married on 05/26/2019

The Perfect Venue

The Warrington was the perfect venue for any wedding. For our wedding on 5/26/19 we had Melinda and Ang coordinating everything. As it started to rain about 20 minutes before the ceremony was supposed to start, ang sent her team into action and they completely set up the inside to host our ceremony, in 5 minutes! I was blown away by their speed and professionalism. During the cocktail hour and the reception, the staff made sure that not only the bride and me, but that all the guests were happy, and having fun. You know they are a great staff when they get out and dance with you on the floor. the only problem with having staff this amazing, is after you say goodbye, you dont know when you will see them again. Thank you Warrington, I hope to be back!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 03/31/2019

Beautiful ballroom

The Warrington was the last venue we looked at on a whim and I am happy to say they exceeded my expectations for a venue! We talked with Tyler and he was very personable and answered any questions we had. They offer so much and the staff are willing to work hard to make sure your day runs smoothly. We had Ang as our day of coordinator and she went over everything with us at the rehearsal to make sure she knew exactly where we wanted our decorations. During the day she checked in to make sure we enjoyed ourselves and had enough time to relax and soak in all our hard work. I am so happy we booked our venue with them! Thank you for everything you do to make a bride’s day so magical!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Katherine Vaillancourt · Married on 03/16/2019

Colmar Fire Company Annual Banquet

We held our 2019 Annual Banquet for the first time at The Warrington and it was one of our best banquets to date! The team was so great to work with. They listened to our every detail and everything was perfect on the day of the event. The room was so beautiful, enhanced by the gorgeous fireplace. I can't say enough good things about working with the team. We'll definitely be back for future banquets.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Peggy Beliveau · Married on 02/16/2019

Wonderful Wedding

We hosted our son’s wedding at The Warrington in February. I can’t say enough good things about how they handled the event. From our first appointment to see the venue, to the day of the wedding, they made the process so easy. Melinda, our coordinator, was amazing. She was always prompt responding to calls or emails and always offering to assist in any way to make things easier for us. The venue itself is beautiful and the food was amazing. We received so many compliments on how nice everything was. Our day of coordinator, Linda, and the staff took care of all the details so that we could really enjoy the wedding. I loved the way the set up their pricing structure. It is all inclusive so you don’t have to sit and add “up charges” for everything like other places. Certainly you can personalize and add things you choose, but the basic package offers everything you need and includes gratuities so it really is a bottom line price unlike so many other places we looked. I would highly recommend The Warrington for weddings or other events.

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Lydia

Lydia · Married on 11/03/2018

Worth Every Penny!

Warrington Country Club (WCC) was one of the best decisions we could have made. Every person we worked with throughout the process was so sweet and incredibly knowledgeable. Plus the price is truly a steal when you consider everything that is included: food, open bar, tables, chairs, linens, wait staff, etc. My husband and I initially toured WCC when they were doing renovations and let me say that WCC has done an amazing job with them all. We chose to do our cocktail hour and reception in the Crystal room. The space was perfect! It was a cozy space and perfect for our guest count (approx. 100 people). They also have a real fireplace in the space that really adds to the wow factor. In addition, WCC offered so many options in terms of food choices both for the cocktail hour and dinner, and they were all so good. WCC also has beautiful gardens surrounding the property and they allowed us to take some seriously stunning pictures there.

Sent on 02/01/2019
    Warrington Country Club 16
    Warrington Country Club 17
    Warrington Country Club 18
  • I

Iris · Married on 10/21/2018

If i could give it 10 stars, I would absolutely do it with out hesitation. Just had my wedding at The Warrington over the past weekend. It was amazing! Wonderful venue and even better staff. Tyler was our contact from the beginning, and he was very responsive and cooperative. The wedding coordinator, Ang, was one of the best people I have came across. She helped us out every way she could to ensure that our wedding went as smooth as possible. The place itself was stunning as they have renovated the Wedgewood room, and the outside ceremony area was beautiful! Received tons and tons of compliments about the food from our guests. I would recommend the Warrington to anybody that is looking for a great looking venue, but even greater staff!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Stephanie Mannino · Married on 10/20/2018

There are no words!

There are truly no words to express how amazing the Warrington Country Club is! They gave me and my husband our dream wedding! Tyler and his staff go above an beyond! They made the wedding process seamless! I felt no stress whatsoever! And Linda our wedding coordinator was such a big help to me during my wedding day always making sure I had what I needed and that my husband and I were ok! I want to get married every week if it’s at the Warrington!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Warrington Country Club 19

Barbara · Married on 09/14/2018

My son's wedding was there September 14,2018 . It was so wonderful! I couldn't ask for a better place. The service was fabulous. The food was excellent, all the guests enjoyed it. The place there is so beautful.I want to say Thank you especially to Tyler, he was great going over every detail with me. He answered any question I had for him. Also I would like to thank Angie, she was our wedding coordinator, she was so great helping out the Bride and the groomsmen. Even our family members said she took the time to help them. Emily you were great too for all our needs. This place made you feel so special like family!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Warrington Country Club 27
    Warrington Country Club 28

Mia · Married on 09/14/2018

What an amazing wedding!

Tyler and Angie absolutely went above and beyond to make our wedding the most magical and seemlessly stressful experience. We both felt like absolute royalty. I couldn’t be more thankful to the entire Warrington County Club team for making our dreams come true. Right down to a personal surprise gift I wanted my husband to open before going down the isle, so fetching my other pair of shoes during pictures, these folks did it all. We are but so so grateful and we couldn’t have imagined our day any other way. (Oh and the price is the best in town for a moderate wedding, so buckle up 👍)

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2018

The Most Perfect Venue!

I was struggling to find a venue who would allow less than 100 people for a Saturday evening and allow us to start at a reasonable time following our 2pm Mass, and the Warrington was extremely flexible in accommodating us in the Crystal Room. From the start, we could tell how enthusiastic Tyler was about the venue, and it showed throughout the entire process. Everything was fully explained, and Tyler quickly got back to us on all of our questions. Lots are included in the price, such as cake and floral table centerpieces, and they provide lots of recommended vendors. Every vendor we went to spoke very highly of the Warrington. The venue speaks for itself - it's absolutely stunning, the perfect balance of modern and elegance. There are two hotels right by the Warrington, which makes it really easy for out of town guests. There was no elevator at the time for elderly/disabled guests to use to make it to the full cocktail hour, but they were still able to have their own cocktail hour on the upper floor. They set up for us a digital photo frame we provided, they used our Lennox Mickey & Minnie statue on the cake, and they successfully used our "sports-themed" tables instead of numbers. The food was absolutely superb, I had so many compliments. I had someone even tell me the champagne was the best they've ever had. The most important to me, though, was how efficiently everything ran that night. I hate weddings where you sit, watch, and eat for 3 hours and don't even get a full hour of dancing. We had our salad, main course, cake, speeches, and important dances all done without them feeling rushed with enough time for 2.5 full hours of dancing. That was one of the things that Tyler assured me, and boy did he deliver a night to remember! I don't think any of the other locations I looked at could even remotely have compared to my experience at The Warrington!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Tim · Married on 08/10/2018

We could have not have been happier with the fantastic job everyone did at the Warrington. From our initial dealings with Fallyn and then having Ryan by our side as we got closer to the event, everyone was attentive to our emails and questions and we never felt like we were a number. They were also great in helping to make the day fit for us, especially since we had officially been married the year before and this was our larger scale celebration, so the way we wanted things to go was a little different from the norm. The day of the event was really perfection from start to finish. The level of service that we and our guests received was top notch. Angie, our wedding coordinator was there when we needed her but never overbearing and both owners, Ryan and Tyler were there the entire evening and were always checking in to make sure we were happy, even up until the very end. Our guests continue to rave about everything from the food to the service and how beautiful the facility is from top to bottom. Lastly, the staff was open and accepting of us being a same sex couple and we NEVER for one second felt like we were treated differently (which unfortunately we still experience from time to time, even in this day and age). We will forever recommend the Warrington to anyone looking for a place that really has it ALL!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 07/28/2018

I honestly couldn't dream of a more perfect day! Working with Tyler, Ang and their team of servers and bartenders was absolutely wonderful. Tyler was extremely easy to work with and quickly responded to all my emails and really helped make my wedding day beautiful! Our banquet room (which was just recently renovated) was decorated just as we had envisioned. There is not one thing that I was not happy with. I would recommend this venue to any couple, family or friend who are looking for a great place for a party!

Sent on 08/16/2018
    Warrington Country Club 29

Megan · Married on 07/06/2018

We couldn't have been happier with The Warrington! When we booked, our room was completely under construction. We fell in love with the people and the venue, so we trusted our gut and we are so glad we did! We worked with Tyler and Angie... both made us feel heard, calm, and so content! The day before the wedding we ended up being offered a beautiful ceremony garden and larger cocktail hour space too, which we were so grateful for. Our guests have all raved about their dinners and the appetizers, as well as the quality of service. We booked several of The Warrington's suggested vendors, which made our lives SO easy. Most of our vendors are at Warrington every weekend and have a close relationship with their employees, and vice versa. My husband and I were truly able to relax and enjoy our day thanks to the wonderful and flexible Warrington staff. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 07/23/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley Krout · Married on 06/23/2018

Great Venue

Beautiful venue both inside and out, and amazing food. My guest still talk about how wonderful my wedding was and how great the food was. I worked with Tyler who was amazing and very helpful. He answered any questions I had in a timely manor. My wedding was held in the Wedgewood Room. There is a bridal suit with its own private bathroom which came in hand when having to use it I didn't have to squeeze into a stall with my dress. The private bathroom was big enough to accommodate me and my dress along with my bridesmaids to assist. The outside gardens were my ceremony was held was beautiful. The stone path really helped with not sinking into the grass, there is also a swing and Barn that makes for great pictures. I recommend Warrington to anyone I hear is getting married. They helped make my day a special one.

Sent on 10/20/2018
  • Megan

Meg · Married on 06/22/2018

Warrington made everything easy & fun

We went into wedding planning knowing we wanted a venue that could do everything and let us just enjoy our day. Warrington did that 100%! Tyler was open and informative throughout the process. Since the ballroom was about to be renovated, we got a great deal AND got to have our reception in a gorgeous new room! The outdoor ceremony was gorgeous, cocktails in the Arbor room were full of light and delicious drinks, the food was superb, and the dance floor was full all night. Our wedding coordinator Angie handled every detail of the day of, so my husband and I got to enjoy the party.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Sheila · Married on 06/03/2018

The Warrington was more than we could have ever ask for our wedding. We were married there on June 3, 2018. The overall professionalism of Tyler and his staff was outstanding. We chose The Warrington because the venue itself is absolutely stunning and the menu is extremely extensive. We felt we were getting the most from The Warrington for the price we were paying in comparison to other venues that had limited menus or the price was out of our budget. The food at The Warrington is amazing and the chef is very accommodating for allergies and restrictions. If you have booked The Warrington and have not signed up for the tasting I would highly recommend it. This was the first time our photographer was hired for this venue and our pictures on the beautiful grounds and inside are amazing. My husband and I had the best time at our wedding because we booked The Warrington and it was an experience I will never forget.

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Warrington Country Club 30

Erin · Married on 05/27/2018

I held my wedding here Saturday August 11, 2018 and I cannot say enough good things about it! From the moment I started looking for venues the staff here demonstrated exemplary customer service which ultimately drove my decision to lock this place down. Tyler was extremely timely in responses to even the smallest of questions. Ang was my day of event coordinator and she was fabulous! She and her team went out of their way-above and beyond- to make sure our day was super special. And even though it was thunderstorms earlier we were still able to have the ceremony outside thanks to the hard working staff and a few towels! It was truly the best day of our lives and I can never thank them enough! Would love to have another party here!

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Warrington Country Club 31

Melanie · Married on 04/27/2018

Splendid Atmosphere and Affordable!

Wonderful venue! Great atmosphere and value. Very affordable! The only thing we didn’t like was the wedding planner. She was all over the place and I didn’t feel like she was prepared, she wasn’t making me feel heard at the rehearsal, and she wasn’t listening to me. Tyler was incredible though and made sure everything was perfect in the end!

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • DevonK

Devon · Married on 04/20/2018

Warrington Country Club was incredible. My husband and I have attended weddings at the venue previously, and we were always in awe of it. Fallyn helped us through the entire process and she was amazing! She was super responsive to emails, and was always very helpful when answering all of our questions. The food at WCC has got to be the best food we've ever had. We had so many guests reaching out to us after the wedding to say that they've never had this great of food at a wedding.
    Warrington Country Club completed renovations a couple months ago and we were thrilled that it was finished before our wedding! The updates are BEAUTIFUL! There really is no place like it. You get a lot for what you pay for compared to other venues in the Bucks County area, which is another big reason why we went with WCC. They are the best!

Sent on 05/14/2018