Warrens DJ Service in Temecula Reviews

10 | Temecula, CA

10 Reviews for Warrens DJ Service in Temecula

Michael · Married on 09/29/2018

Chris DJ’d our wedding last night and nailed it!! He walked us through the process, was organized, was ready to go prior to our event start time and played a great mix of music. We danced all night and had the best time. Thank you Chris!

Shane · Married on 09/20/2013

The dj we hired for our wedding in Warner springs bailed out on us at the last moment. We called five or six other guys that wanted over a grand for five hours. Warren met with us and we were impressed. Not only was he professional, he worked with our budget. He played Clean music, and made a generous amount of announcements to keep the guests entertained. We have booked him for our Xmas party this year. We are glad that we ran across a good professional family man for our wedding. All of our guests were impressed, and we want to thank the other service for bailing on us. I think we got a better deal.

Alexis · Married on 07/20/2013

Warrens dj service was amazing!! We had such a great time at our wedding and he kept the party going! I got alot of good comments about how much people liked the dj!

Karla · Married on 07/20/2013

Chris Warren was such a pleasure to work with. I had to plan my daughter's wedding in less than 2 months and he was so flexible and helpful. I will definitely be recommending his services to other's!

Dolores · Married on 07/06/2013

Warren's DJ Service was an incredible DJ at my wedding. He took care of all of my guests by giving them a good and happy time with his incredible knowledge of music. He made memories fly all over the place. Everybody danced, laughed and cried. Everybody had a super cool time. I give Warren's DJ Service a 10+++++.

Sean · Married on 06/29/2013

Chris is absolutely amazing! Beyond professional and thorough, great price, extremely nice and down to earth, and made me and my wifes day perfect. Very happy to be able to call Chris my friend, great DJ service!!!

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2013

Chris was very professional and very flexible with my husband and I. There were times we missed appointments and he was fine with rescheduling. Chris was very respectful of or wishes and as well as helped with the planning of our wedding. I would recommend him to everyone.

• User3420759 · 2+ years ago

We highly recommend Warrens DJ Service. Chris is professional, reliable, kind, creative and fun. DJ Chris was an awesome DJ and Master of Ceremonies at our wedding. He was the reason our wedding reception ran smoothly. All of our guests told us that this was the best and the most entertaining wedding reception they have ever attended. Thank you Chris for our memorable wedding reception!

Margi · event on: 06/01/2013

They did an excellent job customizing the services to meet the request of the family. They were very helpful, creative, and responsive. The anniversary party was a huge success!!

Arlene · event on: 12/22/2012

We had a good time and enjoyed the music