WAREHOUSE 109 Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jessica M. Married on 07/22/2022

Great overall venue

This was a beautiful modern venue that barely needed any additional decorating. The family that owns it really cares about providing a great experience for the their customers. They were very communicative, organized, and helpful. Highly recommend.
    Melissa O. Married on 07/16/2022

Wedding venue

Absolutely loved this space for my wedding. The crew was super nice and very helpful along the way. My wedding went as perfectly as anyone would have wanted!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Hannah
    Hannah L. Married on 06/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect venue, awesome staff, wonderful experience

Warehouse 109 was so good to us - we got married during a very stressful time (covid) and the wh109 team made our lives so much easier. Cerena was incredibly kind, responsive, helpful, and supportive. She is the main contact for planning and truly the kindest person. I loved working with her. On the day of the wedding everything was perfect. The wh109 staff took care of everything and we didn’t have to worry about a thing. Our guests even complimented how nice the staff was. Bridal suite is gorgeous - so much space and great natural light. My husband and I are so thankful for the way we were treated. 100% recommend booking this awesome venue!
    Skyler L. Married on 06/03/2022

12 out of 10 stars

Amazing venue. Something different than your boring traditional hall. The staff was AWESOME, and was a huge help every step of the way.
    Joan Married on 01/29/2022

Great Venue

Venue is so unique, and the event went off without a glitch because of all staff's hard work. I would recommend this venue to future bride and grooms for their special day.
  • Jemina
    Jemina D. Married on 09/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best event planning I've experienced.

The staff was amazing. They made our day perfect. Customer service was above and beyond. They are so organized and worked closely with us to make our day perfect. Everyone left saying how great it was. I have nothing but great things to say about them. I wish I had another event I could host there. That's how good they are.
    Cassandra G. Married on 05/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible Venue and people!!!!!

Wow. What can I say about Warehouse 109, where do I start?! They are a family owned venue and they are the FRIENDLIEST people. You honestly feel like you are the only wedding they are hosting because they respond quickly and make you feel so incredibly special.

Let me just say, this was the only venue we visited and I almost cried the first time I was there. It was perfect, and my husband and I knew it right away.

We had the bridal suite which was perfect for my moderately sized bridal party and they provided us with drinks and music to get a good vibe going. One of the owners was the bartender the entire night and WOW he knew how to have a great time!!!! He made amazing drinks and I had multiple guests talk about how great he was, how often do people remember the bartenders at a wedding? Honestly, everything went so smoothly and everyone made a point to let me know how incredible the venue was. It was beautiful inside and out. There was always a spot for everyone to hang out or dance.

Celina was amazing and worked with us and was so patient with all the questions and changes that I made. We switched where the ceremony was going to be like 3 months before the wedding and it wasn't an issue at all. By the way, if you have your ceremony - GO WITH THE GARDEN! Ugh, it is gorgeous and worth it.

The last thing I want to say is that our wedding was on May 22, 2021. This was literally 1 week after capacity opened more and also 95% of our guests were vaccinated. This was the first sense of normalcy that all our guests had in over a year. It meant the absolute world to us. Thank you everyone at Warehouse 109, I will forever recommend you as the perfect wedding venue.
  • Shelby
    Shelby B. Married on 09/25/2020

Highly recommend

We would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this family-owned venue if you are looking for easy to work with staff for planning, a unique venue that doesn’t need much more décor to make it beautiful, and a cozy indoor/outdoor space to make your guests feel comfortable! Warehouse 109 has so much to offer with its unique airstream, motorcycle wall, and separate garden. After a long venue search, we knew this place was perfect and the reasonable rental price, amazing family owners, and fact that we could choose our catering sold us! During the planning process, Cerena was responsive, professional, and always willing to work with us on our plans. When the COVID-19 pandemic hit, Cerena and the team really went above and beyond to make us feel supported and offered us discounts for the trouble (even though the restrictions were out of their control!). We were going back and forth on what we wanted to do, and they stuck with us through our many additional questions, changes in plans, and adaptations to follow the re-opening restrictions in the state. They made sure that planning while out-of-state was no obstacle at all. Our wedding day was absolutely fantastic, Clayton and Debbie were ready to go on their end when family arrived to set up, they quickly remedied the one extra table we needed, and consistently asked if anyone needed anything/if everything was looking good. Throughout the night they also checked on us (the bride and groom) to see if they could get us a drink or help us in any other way. They were friendly and efficient behind the bar, the venue remained clean, and guests were happy all night long. We got SO MANY compliments from guests on how unique and cozy the venue was – perfectly fitting our style. Warehouse 109 could not have been a more PERFECT venue for us!
    Amber G. Married on 08/28/2020

Perfect Evening

My wedding was absolutely perfect. We originally planned a destination wedding year in advance and with covid we had to stay local. I couldn’t imagine doing it anywhere else. I planned my entire wedding in less than a month with the help of the Warehouse 109 staff. My guests couldn’t believe how perfect everything was—as if it took me months to plan. This place is so cute and perfectly decorated for any type of event!
    Baltazar R. Married on 08/23/2020

Spectacular

Warehouse 109 is the perfect place to get married. The setting is very intimate and sweet with a touch of magic. My husband I will never regret our decision with warehouse 109. It is definitely a magical place with a sense of sophistication.
  • Hannah
    Hannah K. Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing venue!!!

We booked Warehouse 109 for our wedding reception venue over two years ago and just had our reception there this August! From our initial tour of the venue to our wedding date, the family was just amazing and so accommodating! Especially with everything related to coronavirus, Warehouse 109 made sure that our planning process was as easy as possible for us! The two weeks leading up to the wedding were crazy with our bakery and caterer having new policies related to coronavirus, and Cerena made sure that they picked up the slack in these areas! Overall, Warehouse 109 has the coolest and most unique vibe with the wall of motorcycles and the vintage style bar, and my husband and I fell in love with it instantly! Our guests loved all the vintage props where they could take pictures and the indoor and outdoor areas made it easy for everyone to spread out and enjoy the night! Warehouse 109 really helped make our wedding day perfect!!! ❤️
    Madeline J. Married on 10/26/2019

Made my wedding unforgettable

I'm so thankful that this was my decision for my wedding venue in October. It was an absolutely magical setting oh, they were great to work with even from the initial consultation, communication was prompt all the way to the day. Staff was delightful and I'm a happy bride. Please book them if you're thinking about it. You won't regret it.
    Eugene T. Married on 09/21/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most perfect venue for us

Guys, I can't begin to describe how beautiful my wedding was at this venue. Even with last minute changes from having the ceremony outside in the garden to putting it inside due to the rain, everything still turned out great. The Warehouse 109 team were a dream to work with, and every guest loved the venue. The lighting at night was so perfect, and this venue provides so many photo opportunities it isn't even funny. I wouldn't have changed a thing about having my wedding here.
  • Kate
    Kate Married on 08/10/2019

Unique beautiful venue

We fell in love with the warehouse on our first visit We knew this was where we wanted to have our wedding. Planning was easy and they were accommodating. You choose your own vendors. The space is gorgeous and the outdoor garden ceremony was perfect!
    Ryan M. Married on 08/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They made my wife's dream wedding a reality

Warehouse 109 is a beautiful space and multiple people said to us how they felt they were attending to a fairy tale wedding. From the garden to the courtyard to the venue itself, everything was perfect and unique.

I also wanted to express how happy I was with the people who represented Warehouse 109. We were so impressed with how hard everyone worked and how attentive they were. The bartenders were on point and despite my friends and family's attempts, there was never a line and were always there for a great conversation.

I cannot tell you how impressive the Warehouse 109 family is. Debbie checking in on us before the wedding and making sure we were in good spirits. Clayton was working his behind off, but had a smile on his face the whole time and any request we had, he made happen. And Cerena was extremely helpful acting as a wedding planner with every question answered in a timely fashion.

They made my wife's dream wedding a reality.
    Melissa Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely amazing.

We had our wedding on June 8, 2019. Our wedding was perfect!!! I worked with Cerena from day one and had a pleasure of working with Debbie the day of. They handled everything professional. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! This place is not a banquet hall this venue is something your guests will talk about forever.
  • Jables
    Jenny Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful and unique

We could not be any happier with Warehouse 109 and the amazing family that runs this unique and vintage styled venue! Cerena was incredibly responsive and helpful every step of the way while planning our wedding. Debbie and Clayton were so friendly and helpful when we first toured the venue and they were present the day of our wedding. Debbie and Clayton both did a great job bringing our dream wedding to life. We have gotten so many compliments of how friendly and fun they were as they bar tended and coordinated the evening. We had such a blast and are so pleased to have been able to have our wedding ceremony in their beautiful garden.
  • Kristi
    Kristi D. Married on 04/13/2019

Unique, Fun, and One-of-a-Kind

My husband found Warehouse 109 online shortly we got engaged. It seemed perfect, as we were looking to do something not super fancy and not in the city. We wanted our wedding to be fun...and Warehouse 109 was exactly that! The venue alone was totally us and we knew our guests would love it too. Warehouse 109 is family run, which was a plus for us, and all of the staff members were extremely down to earth. All the wedding planning was done online through a Google Doc, plus some e-mail communication. We worked very closely with Cerena throughout this process. She had an incredibly fast turn around time to answer our questions. We felt completely comfortable trusting her with all of our details, and everything ended up being just as planned! We highly recommend Warehouse 109 as a venue!
  • Ticha
    Ticha Married on 12/19/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Use warehouse 109! You won’t regret it!

We had our reception here and omg was it perfect. Absolutely perfect. Cerena and her family were so helpful and amazing. It’s just an incredible venue, there’s so many great things that warehouse 109 allows that most venues don’t. It’s truly a unique and wonderful space. Don’t miss out on this place! It’s stunning! We were able to get arrive as early as 10 AM to set up, we had all day access, they had already had all the tables and chairs set up when we arrived. We’re able to stay till midnight which is awesome too! Most venues have you end the party kind of early. We had so much fun and our guests loved the whole place!
    Gaity Married on 10/13/2018

Best day ever

I can't say enough kind words about Warehouse 109. Working with Cerena (event planner on site) and her whole family was amazing. I can't describe to you how much I appreciate the responsiveness of this vendor. I would send several emails a day as our day was fast approaching and was impressed by how quickly Cerena would respond and assist in ANYTHING I needed. She definitely went above and beyond her responsibilities and I would hands down recommend this venue. This was the Best Day of My life (cliched I know) but it was in large part due to the hospitality and just sheer professionalism of the entire family that owns Warehouse 109.
    Chessa Married on 08/04/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    If you want a unique and customizable wedding then this is the perfect venue. We only looked at one place and knew it’d be perfect and we were absolutely right. Our guests raved how perfect the space was for us as a couple. And it really was. I couldn’t imagine our wedding day vision working in another space.
    The family run team is great to work with. They really make sure you’re taken care of from the planning stages to the day-of. Cerena always got back to me quickly if I had questions, which was wonderful in the days leading up to the big day.
    It’s worth every penny to use their beautiful bridal suite. It made our morning more stress-free and was easy for the hair and makeup team to work in.
    We were the first couple to use the garden space for our ceremony and it was lovely. And our dogs even got to be a part of it.
    Our wedding was perfect and our guests had a great time. I am so happy we went with Warehouse 109 for our venue. You won’t be disappointed if you make the same choice!
    Stacey Married on 06/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Had my wedding reception at Warehouse 109, and not only is it the absolute coolest venue in the area, but they were so good to us! Communication/organization was fantastic, they made everything so easy, and I’m still blown away with how INCREDIBLE our wedding was! I love this family owned venue, cannot say enough good things about the people and their space!
    Austin Married on 05/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The venue was perfect and they were great to work with. Very responsive and very helpful with putting together the layout that was most ideal. They were very accommodating in setting up for both an outdoor and indoor ceremony and even set up the outdoor ceremony twice due to a last minute decision to have the ceremony outside once we saw the rain was going to hold off.

The venue is unique and has much more character than your average banquet room at a hotel.

Overall, it was a perfect experience and made our wedding day that much better. I would definitely recommend this venue to others search for the perfect wedding venue.
    Caitlin Married on 04/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had our wedding here last month. I can not say enough about how much we absolutely loved Warehouse 109. It is a family-run business and absolutely all of the staff were outstanding, friendly, always reachable, and enabled us to have such a unique wedding experience. We were able to bring in our own choice of catering (with prior approval)-- which might I say is not always easy to find a venue that will let you do that. We had dueling pianos for entertainment which fit perfectly in the venue for such a unique touch. Cost was definitely reasonable and this is the best warehouse venue in the area, period (we searched)!! We have received endless compliments on how unique and fabulous our wedding was. We thank Warehouse 109 for making our wedding day an absolute dream !!!
illustration stars