Wandermore Photography Reviews

11 Reviews for Wandermore Photography

• Aimee

Aimee and Sean · Married on 08/31/2019

Perfect in every way

We decided to reach out to Wandermore Photography after following them for some time on instagram. It was clear that they not only capture an authentic moment, they also make everyone look like movie stars. It only took five minutes on the phone with Michelle to know that Wandermore was the perfect fit for us. Leading up to our day, Michelle was extremely helpful. She prepared us for what was in store, was extremely easy going, and was prompt in getting back to us over email. She took our engagement photos and it was an absolute blast - the best preview to what our wedding day would be! On our day, both Michelle and Towfiq were our heroes. They got every shot we had asked and used their creative juices to create stunning photos with beautiful landscapes. They made everyone comfortable, especially our family members who are not used to posing for professional photos. And the finished photos are GORGEOUS! We are blessed to have worked with such incredibly people and to now call Michelle and Towfiq our friends.

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Edwards · Married on 08/04/2019

Phenomenal experience!

Michelle and Towfiq are a dream team! We feel so incredibly lucky that we found them to photograph our wedding. From start to finish everything went super smoothly. Michelle photographed our engagement session and worked with us to get natural shots that really captured our relationship. The Wandermore online platform, where the albums are uploaded, is sleek and very user-friendly. Michelle and Towfiq helped us come up with a timeline for the day of the wedding and worked with us to find creative and beautiful locations around the venue to take pictures. Also, we were surprised at and grateful for all the amazing pictures of our ceremony. They got so many lovely intimate shots and we don't remember even seeing them! We were really impressed with all the wonderful candid shots of friends and family as well. The pictures are really high quality. We also ordered a canvas print that Michelle helped us crop, that we love and which is hanging in our house now. Overall, they are really nice people, they are experts at their craft, and it was a wonderful experience working with them!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Juztina

Juztina Beck · Married on 11/01/2018

Amazing, master photographers and genuine, kind, responsive, and fun individuals!

Where to begin? Michele from the beginning was amazing (communicating over the phone, talking me through the process). But then you see her and Towfiqs work and you know they are amazing! They capture everything so perfectly. Beginning with our engagement shoot, we had so much fun in the Bowery (even with a little rain). The results were gorgeous, fun, and captured our real selves. Than to receive our wedding photos...OMG we could not be happier, we love all of them (and there are a lot)!! We were so grateful to find not only amazing, master photographers, but genuine, kind, responsive, and fun individuals! Thank you Michele, for making this process so easy and stress free. Justin and I will cherish these photos for the years to come.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Wandermore Photography's reply:

Awww, Juztina!!! Seriously your wedding was one for the books. We loved working with you and Justin for your engagement and wedding. You guys are so much fun and kept on smiling even through the rain :) We're so happy you both love the photos so much, and hope to stay in touch!!
  • Ana D.

N/A · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely loved them

We absolutely loved having Wandermore photograph our engagement shoot and wedding day! We met with a few other photographers during our planning process and found that Michelle and Towfiq were by far the most professional. They were always incredibly responsive over email and really helped us out along the way. Most importantly, we love their work! They are so talented. You can tell they really enjoy what they do. They helped us feel at ease in front of the camera. We love the way they have captured us and our personalities in the photos. We can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Wandermore Photography's reply:

Thank you so so much for your kind words!! You had such a gorgeous wedding and we absolutely loved working with you!

Mark · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I struck gold when we decided to reach out to Wandermore Photography. Michelle and Towfiq are two of the friendliest, down to earth, professional, and (importantly!) talented photographers and people you could hope to have on your side for your big day. During our engagement session and on our wedding day, they made us feel so relaxed and at ease while still keeping a sense of structure and order - which is so important and appreciated during what can be an insanely stressful time. We hit it off instantly, and working with them truly felt like hanging out with two old friends. I don't know what else one could ask for. Our engagement photos and the few sneak peek wedding day photos nearly brought tears to our eyes. They are so beautifully and lovingly captured. Michelle and Towfiq put their heart and souls into their work and their craft, and it comes through in the photographs.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Tracy · Married on 10/25/2015

I am from Florida and have had the pleasure of working with Michelle during two separate visits to New York. The first one was a fashion shoot, where we played with some business casual fun looks that are still some of my favorite images to date. Then when I visited New York again we set up another photoshoot. This time we were planning on doing some more editorial dramatic looks in Central Park, but the photoshoot turned into a surprise proposal from my future husband! He had planned it beforehand with Michelle and it was a total shock to me! So amazing to have professional images from this special day. I will cherish Michelle's photos forever! I am very excited to see what the future holds for Wandermore Photography! She has always been such a joy to work with and I think of her as a friend! Even over a year later she still checks in on me from time to time! Michelle always makes sure to go above and beyond! -Tracy Cona

Sent on 07/15/2016

Elyssa · Married on 10/18/2015

I booked Wandermore for our Trash the Dress shoot shortly after my wedding. Not only did the pictures come out gorgeous, but we had a great time while shooting. Both Towfiq and Michelle are a wonderfully balanced mix of professionalism, originality, and fun! Do NOT hesitate to book them. You will not be disappointed. I wish I would have found them before my wedding. I would have booked them for all events leading up to and including the wedding. I am so glad I got a chance at a Trash the Dress shoot with them. My husband and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Keri · Married on 09/18/2015

Michelle and Towfiq were simply amazing to work with. Me and my husband had our wedding photos done by them at Snug Harbor in Staten Island, NYC. Not only was everything perfect, we had so much fun! Michelle and Towfiq created a great environment that made me and my husband laugh the whole time. Plus they made us look amazing in our photos! I would use their services for any future events and highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/07/2016
  • Allison

Allison Chin · Getting married on 08/07/2021

Engagement shoot fun

Michelle shot our engagement photos and they come out beautifully. She gave great direction as neither of us had take professional photos before. We received the photos within a week and a half. Had a great experience with Wandermore

Sent on 10/27/2020

Sonali · Married on 08/05/2017

Michelle and Towfiq were enthusiastic and easy to work with, and they did a wonderful job with our photos! Couldn't be happier :)

Sent on 07/14/2016

Barbara · Married on 10/11/2015

We loved working with Michelle and Towfiq. They were very accommodating to our many last-minute requests and were the perfect mix of professional and easygoing during our non-traditional wedding. Everyone felt at ease around them, which made it easier for them to capture a mix of both artistic and whimsical wedding photos that really captured the mood we wanted. They also were great at catching special moments without interfering in the ceremony. We would highly recommend them to photograph a wedding or any other special occasion!

Sent on 07/14/2016