Wanderlust Photography Reviews

5 | Cookeville, TN

5 Reviews for Wanderlust Photography

Cielo · Married on 07/29/2017

When you look for a photographer you definitely look for someone who puts love into what they do and also how they treat you. Right from the start she was open to our ideas and even worked my 10month old son. We didn't feel rushed or awkward when my son became fussy. Our pictures came outabsolutely amazing. It was so hard to choose my favorites because all of them were my favorite. If you need a photographer who is fun to work with , patient, and great at what they do, she is perfect for the job.

Sent on 08/05/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/18/2017

Picking Nicole as our photographer for our session was the best decision we have ever made. This was the first time us taking family pictures so i was pretty nervous going in to the session thinking well we don't know what we're doing. My baby wasn't cooperating that day aswell and i was certain that i would probably not like many of the pics because my baby was so moody. However, Nicole somehow managed to capture the complete opposite! When we finally got the pictures we loved so many of them it was incredibly hard to choose. I cant thank her enough for having patience with my kids and for capturing beautiful moments.

Sent on 08/05/2017

Mikaela · Married on 05/20/2017

Nicole did homecoming photos and a couples session for my husband and I. She was amazing! She is super fun to work with and helps you relax for the camera. She also really knows what she is doing and takes awesome pictures. The photos were so good and we are in the process of getting them put up in our house. We could not have been happier with our experience.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Amy · Married on 02/18/2017

Nicole is a great photographer, she truly has a passion for what she does and one can clearly see this in her work. My husband and I are so pleased with the photographs she took for us! I can easily say that I recommend Nicole to anyone.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Melissa · Married on 08/18/2018

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

Nicole was amazing! We had our engagement pictures on a super gross day with a last minute location change. She created the perfect atmosphere for us to have beautiful pictures. On our wedding day she had me laughing even though it was pouring rain at an outdoor ceremony. The pictures are high quality and we got them exactly 30 days after the wedding. Nicole definitely doesn’t do the cliche stuff that you see with most wedding photographers. Which is good and bad. I had to specifically ask on the wedding day for pictures with my bridesmaids and for pictures by myself. My biggest complaint is how few pictures we got back. We were promised 50 per hour and got about 360 for 6 hours so it was within contract, but I didn’t realize how few that was until now. The quality is great but there are a bunch of “artsy” shots without peoples heads when I would have preferred the normal angles. There are also quite a few of people’s backs while dancing when I would have preferred faces or more of precious family moments (like me and my dad going down the aisle). Overall, Nicole and her team are wonderful but definitely be specific about what you want. We paid about $3100.

Sent on 09/20/2018