Wanderblues Reviews

1 User photo

Wanderblues 1
  • Amanda

Amanda & Sean Ferguson · Getting married on 07/10/2020

WOW. Kind, quick, and high quality. I promise this is your best deal!

I was excited to hire Wanderblues because they had good quality for a good price, and I was super pumped about a husband/wife team. But y'all, did they DELIVER. First, Aja and Josh are fantastic people. Organized, kind, sweet spirited - our communication with them was very easy and clear. We set up a call and I shared my expectations and Aja said they could meet them. They were sweet and fun, and good price, so we booked them! We shared our details with them but didn't require a lot of back and forth, which was nice since I felt so busy in other aspects of the wedding. Day of, they were little ninjas! I didn't even notice them most of the time, but they got some great footage. We got our wedding video 2 weeks after our wedding (!!!!) and it already has over 1.1K views on Facebook. IT IS SO FREAKING GOOD. We cried the first time we watched it. I didn't share too much of my expectations with Aja because I wanted to trust her to do her work, but it was PERFECT. Our video perfectly capture our day in 9 minutes - both sweet and sentimental but also lighthearted and fun. It captured enough details to remember the day, but really focused on us as a couple (I hate wedding videos that are a full minute of random details - I get bored!). Those who were present and not present both said the video perfectly captured the joy and love of our day. I'm obsessed. But my favorite part? Aja also shared the raw footage with us. We have a video of our ceremony, our first dances, and our toasts. Our day went by so fast that some of the details I wasn't able to fully absorb, but I am SO THANKFUL to watch our whole ceremony from start to finish, re-listen to the toasts (which I could barely hear day of), and watch our first dance as husband and wife. Those videos perfectly capture the magic of the day and I will rewatch them so many times. Aja and Josh were a pleasure, their work is AMAZING, and they also are by far the best deal out there. I highly highly recommend! (Plus, I want to emphasize again how they got us our video SO FAST. The hardest part of post wedding is waiting on your stuff to arrive... I can't believe they got us our footage so quickly!) Aja and Josh - THANK YOU.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Amanda & Sean,
    Thank you so so much for this amazing, sweet and thoughtful review!! We are so happy that you liked working with us and the video we created for you. Your wedding was beautiful. It was an honor to be a part of it!
  • Madison

Madison White · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Videographers!!!

I couldn’t have imangined a more perfect video!! They put each important part into this video. It’s worth every single penny. We will treasure it forever. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Wanderblues's reply:

Thank you Madison! Your wedding was beautiful! We are so happy we were able to be a part of your day!

Courtney Rasmussen · Married on 08/06/2019

Fast Turn Around, High Quality

Aja and Josh were able to make our vision a reality. They are so attentive to detail. Absolutely loved working with them. The video turn around time was so quick and was everything we wanted.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Wanderblues's reply:

Thanks Courtney! We are so happy you loved your video and enjoyed working with us. We really enjoyed taking your vision and creating a great video!
  • victoria

victoria · Married on 06/21/2019

Love them!

We couldn't have asked for more perfect videographers for our wedding day! Book them now!!

Wanderblues 2
    Sent on 10/08/2019

Wanderblues's reply:

Thanks Victoria! We are so glad that you chose us and so glad that y'all enjoyed working with us! We loved filming your ceremony!

Maeve · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Videographers!

I cannot recommend Wanderblues enough. Thanks to Aja and Josh we get to relive our amazing day over and over. I was so impressed with Aja and Josh from the moment we met them. They are both so creative, friendly, professional and just wonderful people to work with. They went above and beyond in filming our special day. They listened to everything we wanted but made our videos even better by adding their creative touch. You cannot go wrong with hiring Wanderblues. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/13/2019

Kahli · Married on 03/16/2019

Simply amazing!

We had such an amazing experience with Wanderblues! They were very responsive and professional with everything! They were willing to travel 3 hours away, which meant a lot to us! The care and detail put into our videos meant so much!! I’m so grateful to have found them for our wedding! They captured moments that I had forgotten and to be able to go make and relive them all, it’s truly priceless!!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Wanderblues's reply:

Thank you Kahli! We loved your wedding! The whole theme was so perfect for y'all and you two are so cute together!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Woltz · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful!

Aja and Josh were wonderful to work with! They were so flexible with last minute schedule changes and provided us exactly what we asked for! We were still on our honeymoon when we got the video; we loved getting it back so quickly. I highly recommend them as they are professional and extremely reasonably priced for a great quality product.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Wanderblues's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! We had such a great time filming your wedding! You two are a fun couple!!

Hannah Rhoton · Married on 12/17/2016

First look video

We love our video! The process was so easy and fun!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Emily · Married on 06/26/2015

Professional & Personal

I love how many candid moments Wanderblues captured of not just my husband and I, but of our guests too! I feel like I am watching the best day ever from a new perspective, it's so special. Wanderblues succeeded in making us a professional yet still very personal wedding video we are so lucky to have.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Wanderblues's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! We loved capturing your wedding day and had so much fun celebrating with you! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!