Walter Drayton Photography Reviews

Walter Drayton Photography 6
Walter Drayton Photography 7

Tisha · Married on 09/29/2018

Look No Further

If your looking for amazing wedding photos at a cost that won’t devour you your life savings then look no further!! Walter was amazing to work with. He was very professional, responsive, and always on time. He help to make my wedding process a breeze. Thanks Walter you rock!!!

Sent on 01/24/2019
    Walter Drayton Photography 8

Rachel · Married on 08/18/2018

Simply Amazing!!

I am so glad my husband and I chose Walter Drayton for our wedding on 08/18/2018. My family cannot stop raving about how beautiful our photos are and I can't stop looking at them! I am so grateful that he was punctual and professional and very accommodating. He captured so many moments that I will treasure forever. We got the photography and video package that comes with a book to capture the memories as well as a disk with extra pictures and the video recording of our wedding. It was well worth it and affordable! My husband and I open the book just about everyday. I'm glad Walter Drayton was there to capture our special day, rain and all but from the pictures you can't even tell.

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Walter Drayton Photography 9
    Walter Drayton Photography 10
    Walter Drayton Photography 11
    Walter Drayton Photography 12

Walter Drayton Photography's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Rachel, it was my pleasure to be there for you, your family and friends! It's guys like you that have me lovin this job!

Brittney · Married on 04/07/2018

Mr. Drayton was a fantastic photographer. He was very patient and understanding. Worth the money.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Henry · Married on 03/24/2018

Mr. Walter did a fantastic job on my wedding photos. He was very helpful and captured some really awesome photos. Thank you Mr. Walter for making my wedding a memorable moment!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Carrie · Married on 03/11/2018

Walter was very professional and patient throughout the entire planning of our wedding. He captured so many special moments for both of us to remember for a lifetime.
    The King's 3/11/18

Sent on 06/08/2018
    Walter Drayton Photography 13
    Walter Drayton Photography 14

Meli2 · Married on 12/16/2017

We will use walter.drayton services over and over and over. That is how pleased we were with his service. He does excellent work and makes sure his customer's are happy.

Sent on 11/27/2016

Martine · Married on 08/12/2017

People, don't waste your money with expensive for nothing photographers and videographers!!!!! Go to Walter Drayton photography!!! He is kind, professional and flexible with an affordable price. He does not give you a time limit on your special day like most photographers/ videographers do. He does both video and photography, and I was very impressed with the quality of service... You will not be dissappointed with Walter trust me!!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Walter Drayton Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind word Martine! Adrianna and I absolutely enjoyed shooting your wedding!
  • LaDonna

LaDonna · Married on 06/10/2017

Walter Drayton is a very professional individual. He is very flexible when it comes to meeting somewhere. His work speaks for itself. We just received our wedding album and all photos taken and we love them. He captured every moment of our day. Thank you Mr. Drayton for everything.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Sonya · Married on 06/09/2017

THE ABSOLUTE BEST PHOTOGRAPHY EXPERIENCE EVER!!! After our initial meeting with Mr. Drayton, we knew that he was the one we needed for our wedding day. Mr. Drayton is so accommodating and his work is like no other! His prices are the best around. We initially needed a photographer for our wedding day only, but were pleased to learn that his packages included an engagement shoot as well. Mr. Drayton is very professional, punctual, and a man of his word. The best part about using his services is that when you book him for your special day, he captures your entire day. He will work with only you on that day. My wedding rehearsal was the morning of the wedding and Mr. Drayton beat us there! Our package included a framed picture (which is beautiful) from the engagement shoot to display at the wedding for signing and a wedding album. I am in love with our wedding album! Mr. Drayton did not miss a moment. All of the special highlights of my wedding day are captured and I get to relive my wedding day every time I open that book. Seeing those pictures made me want to get married all over again. :) The quality of the book is impeccable! I have recommended his services to friends and family and will continue to do so. He will definitely be our go to photographer for all of our photography needs. Thank you again Mr. Drayton for everything! We sincerely appreciate everything you have done for us! ~Sonya and Chad Bates~

Sent on 09/13/2017

Walter Drayton Photography's reply:

Thanks for allowing me to play a part in your lovely occasion Sonya! Thanks for the kind words also!

Texlexia · Married on 06/03/2017

Mr. Drayton was amazing. His attention to detail and capturing even the smallest moment is truly a talent and he has perfected his talent. Our wedding book and video was remarkable and the price for it all was great. I would suggest him for your wedding pics and video because you won't be disappointed. Thank you Mr. Drayton for allowing me to relive that special day.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Eric · Married on 04/30/2017

Working with Walter was wonderful. He is truly a professional. He is also very thorough, and our photos and video are spectacular. What I appreciated most about him is that he cares about your special event as much as you do. During our wedding one of the event personnel tried to speed up the wedding photo process, but Walter pushed back and told him to wait because it was our special day and our photos are too important to rush. He didn't have to do that, but he is that committed. We will absolutely utilize his services for any important events in the future

Sent on 06/15/2017

Walter Drayton Photography's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Eric and Janine!

Loraine · Married on 09/18/2016

Very responsive, professional and flexible. Great with details and well polished photos. We thank you for being a part of our day and making lasting memories.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Courtney · Married on 02/06/2016

Mr. Drayton was a pleasure to work with. With his packages you are able to get engagement photos, rehearsal photos, and wedding day photos all in one. We had our special occasion covered from beginning to end. Do be fooled by the "one man band" Mr. Drayton was able to capture every special moment, some that I was not aware of until I received the pictures. Mr. Draytons photos will allows us to re-live our special moment time and time again. Thank you!

Sent on 04/01/2016

Walter Drayton Photography's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, I truly enjoyed covering your wonderful wedding for you and Andrew!

LaCheryle · Married on 12/31/2015

Walter was Awesome ! From our Engagement pictures, the Rehearsal pictures to the Wedding photos not to mention the wedding video. On the day of each event Walter was amazing! He was always there to attend all 3 events and made our day easy! The Quality of service was outstanding the photo book the quality of the video will be something my husband and I will have for a life time. We will be able to look back our Wedding Day on our Anniversary! These items that Walter provided will always be Great memories for our Children and Grandchildren.
    James and LaCheryle Lankford

Sent on 02/17/2016

Walter Drayton Photography's reply:

Thanks for the kind words LaCheryle and thanks for allowing me to be a part of your lovely wedding.

Nakita · Married on 11/11/2015

Excellent, high quality photography.

Sent on 01/01/2016

Tina · Married on 08/01/2015

Where should I begin? Mr. Drayton from the moment I met him, was a pleasure! He is professional, true gentleman and his quality of work is exceptional! He made the whole process stress free! During the whole affair, ceremony and reception, he just blended in,I never felt like I was posing. He made everything feel natural. My family and friends really loved him. Thank you for everything, Walter Drayton! Mr. and Mrs. Tony Guy.

Sent on 10/25/2015
  • HisBride

MRS.W · Married on 05/02/2015

I would definitely recommend Mr.Drayton. He is very professional and we were happy with our pictures. He even includes printed pictures in his packages, unlike many others.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Walter Drayton Photography's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure shooting your wedding!

Walter stepped in at the last minute and help make our day a beautiful success. We have gotten our pictures back and we love them.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Chris · Married on 03/28/2015

He was outstanding! He was always on time and ready for work. He was very creative. My Engagement pictures were amazing . My wedding photos was like fairytale come true. I will have memories for a lifetime.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Walter Drayton Photography's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Chris & Gen! I truly enjoyed shooting your wedding and interacting with your wonderful family and friends.

Keisha · Married on 09/20/2014

Walter Drayton is a dream come true! The quality of the pictures were amazing and the prices were extremely reasonable. He came the day before for our rehearsal and took candid photos and took pictures the ENTIRE day of the wedding! My husband and I were shocked that he (on his own) was willing to stay that long and capture so many great memories. There were 3 other ladies at my job who had gotten married and our wedding book was THE best! I highly recommend Walter Drayton if you are looking for clear and beautiful pictures and someone who takes you and your event seriously with the upmost professionalism. Thank you again Walter! You did an amazing job!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Walter Drayton Photography's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Keisha, I wish you and your lovely family a wonderful holiday season!

Natecia · Married on 08/24/2014

Walter Drayton Photography was amazing. He responded to my emails and calls in a responsive manor. He was willing to meet up with us wherever and whenever we needed to make sure he was giving us whatever we needed. He was prompt, professional, on time, courteous, and more importantly the best value for your money. He did engagement photo sessions, photo session sign in book for the guess, gave plenty of hard copies, digital copies, online viewing library, a coffee table style book, a dvd and more. During the wedding he was very inconspicuous during the actual event while the activities were going. We barely even noticed him at all. He delivered the photos and package in a timely manor, and more importantly, they were AMAZING. Everything we could have hoped for. When it comes to value of price, quality, & professionalism, you really can not go wrong with Walter Drayton Photography.

Sent on 10/18/2014
  • KEYLESTA

KEYLESTA · Married on 08/23/2014

Mr.Walter, was great the photo that were taken was amazing, and well worth it

Sent on 09/27/2014

From the first meeting we had with Mr. Drayton, my husband and I were sold. Mr. Drayton is very professional and he did everything to meet our photography needs. Mr. Drayton provided us with excellent service with every event he photographed. It was very obvious to my husband and I that Mr. Drayton enjoys what he does and takes pride in his photographs.

Mr. Drayton has packages that are very reasonable. He offers so much more than all the other photographers that I saw online. One of the things that my husband and I appreciated was that he photographed every event during our wedding weekend, and this was included. He photographed our rehearsal, our rehearsal dinner, and or wedding and reception. On top of this he also gave us two engagement shoots because my husband wanted to take some pictures during spring since our original engagement shoot was in November. He did not even charge us for the additional shoot. One of the things I loved about working with Mr. Drayton was his calm demeanor and personality. Those characteristics certainly made it easy to communicate and work with Mr. Drayton. I must also add, the pictures are beautiful. If you want a great photographer, choose Walter Drayton Photography. You will not be sorry.
    Marcelle and John Moon 4/27/14.

Sent on 05/09/2014
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 05/18/2013

Walter Drayton did a very awesome job. I would highly recommend him for your Wedding and any event. He was very professional and cared about the quality of his work. I will use him for now on with any family event we have.

Sent on 07/04/2013