Walnut Hill Farms Reviews

Walnut Hill Farms 6
Walnut Hill Farms 7

Karen Glass 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Such a Great Venue!!

Walnut Hill Harms is such a beautiful venue! The owners are so nice and were willing to help with anything. I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Walnut Hill Farms 8
    Walnut Hill Farms 9

Morgan Mckinney 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing and perfect

Will do anything to make your day perfect. So helpful and professional. Responds quickly. 10/10 recommend.

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Walnut Hill Farms 14
  • Samantha

Samantha 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Venue

This venue is absolutely breathtaking. You will not find a better rustic/elegant venue then this one. Lynn and Randy are the sweetest and SO easy to work with. They went above and beyond to make sure everything we needed was taken care of. My wedding party and family absolutely loved the convenience of being able to have the rehearsal as well as rehearsal dinner at the venue. This venue was definitely everything I had dreamed about and more for my special day!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Walnut Hill Farms 15
    Walnut Hill Farms 16
    Walnut Hill Farms 17
    Walnut Hill Farms 18
    Walnut Hill Farms 19
    Walnut Hill Farms 20

Walnut Hill Farms's reply:

Thanks so much, Samantha!! We loved hosting your event and it was so much fun. We enjoyed being a part of your beautiful day!!! 馃槉

cassidy 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Awesome venue!!!

Pictures do not do this place justice!! I could have not picked a more perfect place to celebrate my wedding!! Lynn & Randy are so sweet and so easy to work with. They made sure we had everything we needed to make the day perfect! The property is so beautiful! Having the ceremony and reception all in the same place made the day/night go by so smooth! I can鈥檛 say enough good things about this venue! Best choice we could have made for our special day!

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding 9/8/18

Walnut Hill Farm made our dream wedding come true! It was nothing short of a fairytale! The owners and staff were SO kind and helpful. We cannot thank them enough! Hands down, the best venue around! 10/10 recommend them. The bridal suite was so nice for my bridesmaids and I to stay in the night before the wedding!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Courtney 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Worth every penny!

Randy and Lynn with Walnut Hill Farms were a dream come true for our wedding day! We couldn鈥檛 imagine anyone more humble and kind to take on this experience with. They made us feel like we were family, from the moment we first met up until our wedding day!

The venue is gorgeous! There are so many beautiful places on this property. The set up for our wedding day was everything we wanted and more. The bridal suite... TO DIE FOR! I got to stay in it the night before the wedding and get ready in it for the wedding day. Being able to use the suite made everything stress free, knowing we didn鈥檛 have to travel places to do hair, makeup, etc.

I wouldn鈥檛 recommend anyone but Walnut Hill Farms! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Ami 路 Married on 08/11/2018

My wedding was something I only imagined in my dreams and a huge part of that is due the the venue and the owners. Lynn is completely helpful and has great recommendations to help your planning as seamless as possible.

Sent on 08/26/2018
    Walnut Hill Farms 25
    Walnut Hill Farms 26
    Walnut Hill Farms 27

Sydney 路 Married on 06/02/2018

Walnut Hill Farms made my wedding dreams come true! The venue is beautiful and Lynn was so easy to work with. I would recommend Walnut Hill Farms to anyone who is looking for an amazing venue with amazing staff at a great price!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Dee 路 Married on 04/22/2018

A wedding is a special time for the couple, friends and family, but don鈥檛 kid yourself, it鈥檚 also one the most stressful times imaginable. With Walnut Hills Farm, Lynn and her staff you have eliminated dealing with inclimate weather, set ups, handling caterers. You get a beautiful facility (pictures don鈥檛 do the facility justice) that has countless options for the wedding and reception. Lynn will walk you thru every option and provide professional advice and assistance. In short if you want to enjoy the occasion, have a beautiful facility, and and be rid of stress, stop right here you鈥檝e found the perfect wedding venue. Thanks Lynn,
    Dee and CJ

Sent on 04/30/2018

Amy 路 Married on 11/12/2017

We had an amazing time and they were extremely helpful and accommodating. Even on a cold rainy day We were still able to have the beautiful outdoor wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Kelsey 路 Married on 10/21/2017

Lynn did an outstanding job! She was patient and extremely helpful when it came down to the few last details. She knows her venue and what's the best thing to do. I would definitely recommend this place!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Rubi 路 Married on 10/14/2017

We are super satisfied with Walnut Hill Farms.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Lauren 路 Married on 09/30/2017

I highly recommend this vendor! They were so helpful in planning our event and accommodated for everything.

Sent on 06/08/2016

savannah 路 Married on 09/09/2017

The people that own the property are fantastic. They were there for anything I needed, and were a great deal of help. I'm so glad to have had my wedding there, and undoubtedly would do it over again at Walnut Hill Farms!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Alexandria 路 Married on 07/22/2017

Walnut Hill Farms are such great people to work with!!!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Kristen 路 Married on 06/24/2017

Our wedding was absolutely everything I have ever hoped & dreamed of! Lynn made everything a breeze and was always quick to respond, and so helpful! It ended up raining the weekend of my wedding, which was a total bummer for me since it was set to be outside. But of course, Lynn to the rescue, made me feel 100% okay with having to switch it inside. To my surprise I am so much happier it was indoors rather than in the GA heat! Was the best day of my life thanks to all the help from Walnut Hill Farms! I am biased, but I think everyone should get married here :)

Sent on 07/27/2017

Dana 路 Married on 05/27/2017

This place is absolutely amazing! This was the first place my daughter saw and she didn't even want to look at anything else. We did though just to make sure. Of course we went back. The property is stunning and Lynn and Randy were such a pleasure to work with; They couldn't have been more accommodating. Everything was just perfect and my daughter got her dream wedding!

Lacey 路 Married on 05/20/2017

Venue is absolutely beautiful, rain or shine (we saw both)! Lynn and Randy were very helpful for everything we needed and even came to help with things they were not required to. I Definitely recommend this venue!

Kym 路 Married on 05/20/2017

Everything for my daughter's wedding was perfect, and a big reason for that was Lynn and Randy McKinney! Very professional and sp very helpful at every turn! And the venue is absolutely gorgeous!!

Sammie 路 Married on 05/13/2017

May 13th 2017 was the most perfect day I could have ever dreamed of! Lynn & Randy were so helpful during this entire stressful wedding planning process and even gave us some awesome tips. I would get married here over and over and over. The property is just so absolutely beautiful, the land, the barn and the fields are stunning. Decor inside of the barn is so magnificent and elegant and makes for a classy, elegant, & tasteful evening. This is the place to get hitched. (:

Sent on 05/19/2017

Deborah 路 Married on 04/22/2017

From day one, Lynn was a joy to work with!! Not only do they provide a BEAUTIFUL venue, they were EXTREMELY helpful before, during and after the wedding!!! Absolutely LOVE this venue and the wonderful people that own it and operate it!! Highly recommend this venue!!!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Anna 路 Married on 03/05/2017

Very awesome venue, beautiful property.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Kayla 路 Married on 11/19/2016

Walnut Hill Farms is a beautiful wedding venue! I love the fact there are multiple areas on the facility to choose from to have the wedding ceremony. They are wonderful to work with and they do their best to help make your day perfect!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Courtney 路 Married on 10/16/2016

Our experience at Walnut hill farm was beyond amazing! The Venue is beautiful and the owners are so down to earth and willing to help in any way. Would recommend this venue to anyone wantin a beautiful outdoor wedding!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Alyse & Eli 路 Married on 10/15/2016

The venue was simple perfection! The property is beautiful & gives you the freedom to have "your" look. We went with the elegant rustic wedding so the Walnut tree, and the low lights gave us exactly what we wanted. The open barn has plenty of room to gather for fun while the big barn gives you space to sit and enjoy dinner. There is no other place that I would choose after our amazing experience at Walnut Hill Farms.

Sent on 10/24/2016