Wally B Productions, LLC Reviews

4 | Myrtle Beach, SC

4 Reviews for Wally B Productions, LLC

Lisa · Married on 05/28/2017

Wally B was amazing! He provided excellent sound for our daughter's wedding on the beach. Our pastor said that in his almost 40 years of doing weddings - he had never had better sound in such difficult windy conditions. Everyone could hear everything - and without that whooshing sound coming over the mics from the wind! I really don't know how he did it! And then he came through with fun and lots of good music for the reception. We were glad to find Wally B - he was the perfect match for us!!

Sent on 07/31/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/05/2014

He is fun, keeps the crowd entertained, is flexible , professional and makes sure he has everything he needs to make your event special ! Great guy !

Sent on 07/12/2014

Renee · Married on 11/12/2011

Wally was amazing and such a great DJ! He was exactly what my husband and I were looking for! We apparently had a situation with my career not showing up and not having the staff provided at the time, so he had stepped in to help out before the reception started to make sure that my husband and I had the best wedding ever. We were truly blessed that God sent Wally our way to be the DJ for the most important day of our lives.

Sent on 03/30/2012
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 09/10/2011

Wally B did a great job as our DJ. He was fun and played some great music.

Sent on 02/14/2012