Wallflower Rentals Reviews

1 User photo

Wallflower Rentals 1

Katlin · Married on 05/18/2019

Saved my ceremony!

I contacted Wallflower Rentals 3 or 4 days before my wedding in a panic because I had failed at building a triangle arch and they had one on their website. They emailed back saying it was actually available and could send a contract right over. They also discounted the delivery of the arch since they were already setting up another venue in Denver. Their customer service was amazing and they completely relieved my panic and the arch looked amazing!

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Wallflower Rentals 2
  • Candace

Candace Duran · Married on 10/06/2018

LIKE Family! The ones you LOVE!

Halcyon, a hotel in Cherry Creek could not imagine a world without Wallflower Rentals & Decor ! Thank you for taking our beauty up a notch with your amazing decor. Your service is impeccable and your style is trendsetting. We consider you and your team, family thank you for the amazing partnership we look forward to creating WOWing events with you.

Sent on 10/25/2018

McKenzie · Married on 10/07/2017

I'm so happy we chose Wallflower to help complete our big day! I showed them a fee Pinterest photos and they brought our idea to life. I can't say enough about Jenni and Andrew, thank you guys for making our day great!

Sent on 02/09/2018
  • Evan

Evan · Married on 08/06/2011

Jenni and Andrew will leave you with your jaw dropped! Whether it’s a wedding or a party, their eye for creativity is amazing. You will not be disappointed. The beauty and elegance is truly unlike any other experience I’ve ever had. Memories that last a lifetime and a truly unique and incredible experience! Thank you both so much!!!

Sent on 02/17/2018

JayLynn · Married on 02/03/2018

Jenni and her team at amazing at detail and making sure that your wedding shines as bright as you! I loved my experience

Sent on 02/11/2018