Walking Wind Farm & Florist Reviews

7 | Augusta, WV

7 Reviews for Walking Wind Farm & Florist

• Marcia

Marcia B. · Getting married on 07/07/2022

Beautiful work, wonderful to work with

Jessica is new in the industry and exceeded all my expectations (which were very high). From our first meeting, she got what I was looking for and assured me that she could make it happen. All the flowers, from the smallest to a 16 foot hanging display were gorgeous!

Sent on 08/17/2020

Athena C. · Married on 10/25/2020

Oct 25th covid wedding

Jess was a pleasure to work with from the beginning. She and I had our initial phone consult which allowed us to create the vision for our Oct COVID wedding. She is personable, professional and responsive. I would recommend her to anyone who may need a florist. My flowers were fresh and ready for the big day.

Sent on 11/05/2020
  • Sara

Sara S. · Married on 10/17/2020

Fabulous Flowers!

Jess is wonderful to work with and made all my flower dreams come true. She helped me pick everything and match the wedding perfectly. When the arrangements arrived at the venue, I was blown away! The flowers were amazing, her exciting for the wedding was very touching, and it made everything come together in a way I wasn't expecting. The actual flowers were huge, so pretty, and a great quality. She really made my vision for the centerpieces come true. My bouquet was just stunning and all of the bridesmaids wanted to take their flowers home. Jess was easy to talk to and responded quickly to all my emails. She is very knowledgable and one of our most helpful vendors.

Sent on 11/11/2020
  • Cynthia

Cynthia M. · Married on 07/24/2020

Enchanting-Walking Wind Farm and Florist

Creative and unique describe the work of Jessica Wysopal. Planning a wedding during this unsettling time was stressful for my daughter. Jessica was flexible and accommodating. She was able to make Ashley's vision a reality. Her work was breathtaking. She created the sprays for the Moon Arbor on site, and they were incredible! I highly recommend using the services of Walking Wind Farm and Florist.

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Susan

Susan H. · Married on 03/08/2019

Wouldn't have been the same without her!

Jess from Walking Wind Farm was a delight. Her floral designs are unique and very creative. She was able to capture the ambiance of the venue and the style of the wedding party in every arrangement/bouquet/boutineer.

Sent on 07/20/2020

Tara L. · Married on 08/04/2018

Love Love Love

Jessica is nothing but professional and outstanding when it comes to her floral arrangements. I was unsure about what I wanted or what flowers were even available at the time, so giving the reins to Jessica was the BEST decision I made in choosing her for my wedding. Her prices were reasonable and I loved everything she created especially for my wedding. No matter my request or crazy demand for shotgun shell boutonnieres she was on top of it all. I could not have asked for anything more from her I’d give her six stars if I possibly could.

Sent on 07/16/2020

Shendy S. · Married on 06/10/2018

Beautiful Arrangements, Exceptional Service

Jessica was exceptional! She was responsive, professional, and creative within my provided guidelines. She even worked in my hand-made pottery for centerpieces, which added an extra challenge for her. My bouquet, crown, and centerpieces were beautiful and Jessica was a pleasure to work with. I could not have been more pleased!

Sent on 07/17/2020