31 Reviews for Walk of Love

Fog Machine (2)
Instrumentals (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
30 Walk of Love Reviews

My daughter's priority for her wedding was a fun band, good music, good vocals, and a packed dance floor....Walk of Love Band offered all that and more! Very professional and a big part of the reception running smoothly :) We were able to just sit back, relax and enjoy! Definitely worth every penny! Thank you Walk of Love!

Profile Picture Debbi, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Sean and the band were absolutely the best! They carried out the vision that we wanted for our daughter’s wedding to perfection. From our first communication to the end, they were awesome. Prompt response to my many questions and requests and best of all the dance floor was always rockin’! If you are looking for a fun, lively, entertaining group for your wedding, look no further than Walk of Love!

Profile Picture Mary Beth, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

We had the pleasure of having Sean and the Walk of Love band at our wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased with our experience! Sean was extremely responsive and flexible. He returned emails so quickly and explained everything I had questions on. Walk of Love set the tone at our wedding and all of our out of town guests loved their music! It was a perfect way to celebrate with all of our family and friends. Thank you, Walk of Love for such a fun and memorable wedding, we wish we could do it all over again!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals

Walk of Love was an absolute dream to have play at our wedding. Sean specifically was a pleasure to work with! Once he confirmed he was available we have the contract signed within days which was greatly appreciated. Sean had many jobs for our wedding and he performed each exactly as we expected. He accepted our feedback and made sure to tailor the weekend just for us. Cannot say enough great things about this super fun wedding band! They do not disappoint!

Profile Picture Valerie, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Walk of Love was excellent at our wedding. Everyone thought they sounded great and they kept people partying throughout the night. Sean was awesome to work with from start to finish. His only concern was that my wife and I were happy. For as many weddings and shows they play, I thought it might be difficult getting responses, but that wasn't the case at all. We e-mailed back and forth for months as things progressed, and he made everything seem like no big deal. With all the details that go into planning a wedding, this was one thing that I knew we didn't need to worry about. Thanks for an awesome time.

Profile Picture Matt, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Fog Machine, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

The Walk of love played at our wedding a little over a month ago. They covered everything for us from ceremony to reception. My husband and I couldn't be happier with them along with the guest. Everyone danced the night away to the top 40s and much more... they also do special request! Sean and the rest of the band went above and beyond with every little detail! Couldn't have gone with a better choice then them!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

These guys rocked!! We checked them out at a few different venues before they came to play at our wedding and were never disappointed. The dance floor was packed the entire time and they were very accommodating to what we wanted to hear. I would definitely recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture Amber, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Sean and the rest of the band made the night! Throughout the entire process, Sean was very professional and easy to work with. He was by far the best vendor at communicating with us to make sure everything was set for the night of the wedding and we had nothing to worry about. We have received numerous compliments on how fun of a wedding we threw and every guest has made a comment on how great the band was. Sean composed a set of songs that had all 150 guests on the dance floor the entire night -- cannot thank him enough! Will use him again for future parties in the area--they are the best!

Profile Picture Greg, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I highly recommend booking these guys, everything was great from the time we got there until the time we left!! We had 450 people at our wedding that never left the dance floor until the lights came on!! You won't regret booking them!!!

Profile Picture Tony, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Entertainer

I could not be happier with the job that walk of love did at my wedding! They did EVERYTHING. From emceeing, to DJing the cocktail hour, all the way to putting on one of the best live performances I have ever seen. The guests couldn't believe how good the band was, and it made my wife and I so happy to see how much fun everyone was having at our reception thanks to Sean and the band. If you're thinking band for your wedding, look no further. THESE GUYS ARE THE BEST!

If you're thinking DJ for your wedding, change your mind.

Profile Picture Sean, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Entertainer

This incredible band played at my daughter's wedding on Sept 4 at Greendance Winery. It was a little bit of a challenge for them to get set up. :-). But they did and were AWESOME! Had the crowd up and dancing all night. Great to work with.. couldn't have asked for anything more from them. You should HIRE this band, you won't regret it..

Profile Picture Deborah, 12/31/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

These guys played our Holiday Party last week and it was a blast! Very interactive, engaging, and even took requests. My colleagues and I had no idea what to expect when we heard that the company had booked a band, but it was perfect! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User7483094, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Entertainer

I can say without a drop of hyperbole that Walk of Love made our wedding reception.

We booked late, while the back story is long and boring, our first band backed out on us. Sean and the guys actually cancelled a bar gig to play for us. From the very start, Sean was very professional and attentive and responded to all of our emails in a flash. He was helpful to negotiate a price in our budget, and craft a show with us in mind.

On the day of the wedding, these guys took care of all the small details. They were there early to setup and turned an unideal venue in to a perfect spot to play. We didn't even know about the hardships they had getting their equipment plugged in until afterward, they took care of thinks without us having to worry. They even ran interference with an absolute witch of a venue planner so as not to burden us as bride and groom.

The show was quite simply amazing. The guys learned our requested first dance in about 45 minutes pre-show and performed it so much batter than we could have had from a recording. For the dancing these guys put their own spin on a great mix of music from classic rock to 90s alternative to today that had all of our guests killing it on the dance floor (well, to be fair, the open bar probably helped them kill it on the dance floor a little bit too!) When Sean found out I played the trumpet and that my wife wanted to hear me play, he asked me to bring my horn and had me up on stage to sit it and again to sing with them.

On stage and off, Walk of Love was personable, professional, fun, and most importantly a really talented group of musicians. Our wedding would not have been the same without them. For my next wedding, I will definitely be contacting them early. Oh wait...my new bride read that last part over my shoulder, gotta go!! :)

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

THANK YOU Sean and Walk of Love! You were absolutely incredible! From the first emails we exchanged up until the day of the event – Sean was professional, organized, laid back, funny and just overall very easy to work with. We were nervous booking at first, since we had never seen you perform in person, but WOW, were we impressed and thrilled that we did!
Our venue was not a typical reception venue (winery) and some problems presented themselves the day of – but you quickly and kindly resolved all issues without anyone taking notice. My favorite thing about Walk of Love was your astounding ability to read the crowd and play songs that everyone would dance to. I’ve never been to a wedding where every single person was on their feet dancing their hearts out and it makes me so happy that it happened at mine. It comes to no surprise you are a 2016 Weddingwire Couple's Choice winner! I know my guests were just as impressed as my husband and I were, as they are still ranting and raving about you and asking me when I will have another event with Walk of Love playing.
Brides/Grooms - If you are considering hiring Walk of Love for your wedding, stop thinking and book them before someone else does! You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Pamela, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

The perfect entertainment for our perfect day! We first heard of Walk of Shame when my husband and I saw them play at a local bar here in Clarion, PA. I distinctly remember my husband looking at me and saying "if we ever get married, they have to play at our wedding". Several years later, he finally proposed! I instantly contacted the band to see first of all if they do weddings, and their availability. We all agreed on a date and it was smooth sailing from there. They took care of everything from the music and microphones at our private ceremony, music for happy hour, and of course the reception. Everything went so smooth, even when we took an extra half hour for photos the band was able to keep the guests happily occupied. They did everything we asked and included everything we wanted. They put on one hell of a show! Our guests had so much fun that the band actually continued playing for an extra hour! They were so wonderful to deal with throughout everything.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

Sean was incredibly easy to work with throughout the whole process. We were a bit late in booking our entertainment, and the band was able to move some shows and play for us. They were in Atlantic City 2 days before our wedding, and drove 10+ hours back to Ohio to make sure that we had the best reception possible, and they exceeded everyone's expectations. These guys are somehow able to mix being a professional band that takes your wedding VERY seriously while also doing shots with the groom. Highly recommended, especially if you hear "wedding band" and think old guys in tuxedos playing horns and music from the 60's. We ended the night in a circle singing Backstreet Boys!

Profile Picture User6963775, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Best day EVER! Our guests had a blast, and we got yelled at by the venue because we kept screaming "ONE MORE SONG" after the reception was supposed to be over. They even let my 20-year old cousin come up and play guitar for a song because they knew how much it meant to him. We had a pretty non-traditional wedding and just wanted a great band who could come out to Kelley's Island and throw a party for us, and Walk of Love was the perfect choice!

Profile Picture User6963779, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Amazing band! Was so easy to work with. They can accommodate any music taste. Very energetic; hit of our wedding. Our guests and us couldn't stop dancing!

Profile Picture Anna, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

They were awesome! Our guests had a blast. We highly recommend this band!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Don't forget to ring your dancing shoes!

Profile Picture william, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Fog Machine, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We flew the band down to the Dominican Republic to play our wedding, it was a surprise for my bride. They busted through some serious language barriers with the resort and the DJ on site, and put together an AMAZING show for our wedding! They even learned 2 songs to play as another surprise! I would HIGHLY recommend these guys to play your next wedding.

Profile Picture Tim, 12/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

It was the summer of 2014 that we went to see "Sean" play with his team at Fager's in OC, MD. During breaks and after the show, I had the privilege of hanging out with him because of the friendship he and my boyfriend (at the time) had since high school. It was a super FUN night and we danced the night away. I jokingly asked if he did weddings at the end of the night and suggested that one day, he might be able to play at my wedding. That was long before Tim asked me to marry him. So long in fact, that it is still unbelievable that he remembered. Not only did he remember, Sean & my fiance secretly coordinated his flights out of the country, his set up, the songs that would be important for him to know and play, and more. We got married out of the country! Excuse me, honey? What did you say? Sean...Walk of Shame...is coming to play at our wedding in 3 days? OMG! Yes, the wedding coordinator gave the surprise away at our meeting just 3 days in advance of the whole party but imagine my excitement. Not only did he put on a fantastic show for us, our families, and our closest friends, they were a happy part of the group and hung out with everyone for a few days just being a part of our FUN. Walk of Shame disguised as the Walk of Love! What an amazing memory I will have forever. Thanks Sean & Danny for just being yourselves, playing great music, and going above and beyond to have those few moments framed perfectly forever.

Profile Picture Michele, 12/18/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Reception, Microphones

It has been a month since our wedding now and people are still talking about how much fun it was having Walk of Love lead the show. I literally have guests from Australia wondering of they should ship this band over seas. Sean was great to work with and made every detail in my very rigid plan run smooth and perfect. I couldn't have handed the reins over to a more qualified person. The band was energetic and lovely- their mix of songs had everyone on the dance floor the entire night. Couldn't have pictured the night going any better- exceeded expectations (which is hard to do)! Recommended hands down. Thanks Sean and Walk of Love band!!

Profile Picture User4924043, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Oh my GOSH!!!!!! Amazing!!! I can't even begin to tell you how great this band is for weddings? If you need entertainment and want to dance or sing along, this is the band for you! They DJ and play live sets. They accommodated EVERYTHING we needed! My guests ranted and raved about how amazing they were and a lot of them went home with their cards because they want to see them again. They had everyone up and dancing and were a perfect addition to our magical night. I would highly recommend them for a wedding as they really get the party started! They are classy, fun, and know how to have a good time!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We wanted a band for our wedding, but not a "wedding" band, but more of a bar/cover band. We went to see them play locally beforehand and decided they would be perfect for our outdoor reception. It was also a bonus that they have DJ equipment so they are able to play various sets as a band and then DJ during their breaks so that there is always music playing. They have an extensive set list, songs they have downloaded, and then they even take requests on the spot (if the bride and groom are okay with that) and so there isn't much you won't get. We also used all of their audio equipment for our ceremony, which saved us a ton of time and money not having to rent audio equipment for an outdoor ceremony. Before our wedding we emailed with Sean back and forth to make sure he knew what we were going for. We also met up about a week before the wedding to go over the reception details so he could MC. We gave him an idea of the type of music we wanted to hear most, down to all things we definitely did not want to hear and he played exactly the type of music we had in mind. They can play top 40s, the classics, 80's, country, etc, but they are especially skilled at Nostalgia music, which made our reception a blast. (Think: Goo Dolls, Weezer, Jimmy Eat World, Sublime, Counting Crows, Beastie Boys, etc.) If you give them a heads up, they can learn/find any song you want for your first dance, entrance, processional, etc. They aren't your typical wedding band, which is exactly what we were looking for. They brought such a relaxed vibe to the wedding and it really did feel like one of those nights you scream sing all of your favorite songs at the bar with your best friends, except we were at my wedding :)

Profile Picture Caty, 9/6/15, 2 Reviews