Walk of Love Reviews

Walk of Love 5
  • Scott

Scott Sieber · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Fantastic!

Sean and the band were fantastic!!! They played so many good songs that had EVERYONE out on the dance floor the entire time! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a band for their wedding!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Mary · Married on 10/19/2019

Best Day Ever

I have known Sean for 10 years, I actually met him at the same place I met my husband. My husband and I are huge music fans, especially live music. Years leading up to our Engagment we discussed having a live band rather than a DJ. This was something that was extremely important to us and something I was willing to ensure happened. It was never a question about what band we would have perform at our reception, I always knew it would be Walk of Love. As soon as we were engaged and set the year and time frame I contacted Sean to book him. He was extremely accommodating and went above and beyond to ensure that we had the exact music we wanted, set an upbeat vibe for our guests, was very interactive with everyone, and was willing to take any and all requests thrown at him. I could not have imagined having our wedding without this band. We recieved so many comments and had several guests ask for contact information because they want to have Walk of Love/ Shame perform at an event for them. I would 100% recommend this band, they are worth every penny and more. You will not regret it!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Tiffany Bennett · Married on 10/14/2019

Awesome wedding band!

Sean was very good at communication during the entire process!! They kept the party going all night. They did the music for my ceremony, cocktail hour and reception which were in 3 different locations. The band surprised me with adding uplighting for free! They even let me sing a song with them to surprise my new husband. The best part of the night was actually the last song, they surprised everyone and played Pantera walk! Highly recommend this band!!!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Caitie

Caitie Lentz · Married on 10/06/2019

Fun wedding at Pinehall!

I would recommend walk of love for your wedding. Sean did a great job with the sound for the ceremony and kept our guests dancing long into the night.

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Tom

Tom Love · Married on 09/13/2019

Walk of Love MAKES the VENUE

/Music is spot on they make the party happen. Interactive with crowd, wide variety of music played included all age groups for dancing. Combines real talent of musicians/artists with sound tracks - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for any event. T L - Roger/Baric 9/7/19.

Sent on 09/13/2019

Natalie · Married on 09/07/2019

The Perfect Band for the Perfect Day

Sean and the band made our day perfect. They were very responsive, allowed us to request songs, and even let the bride and various guests play/sing. Their sound system/quality was excellent. Sean has a lovely MC-ing voice. We received so many compliments on how fun our wedding was, and we owe a lot of that to Walk of Love. They provide both DJ-ing and a live band which really allowed for a variety of music. They made our day perfect!

Walk of Love 6
    Sent on 09/09/2019

Brittany · Married on 07/20/2019

They were a phenomenal band!

Sean was awesome and so easy to work with! He was extremely organized and great with keeping everything on schedule. They played all the songs we were looking for and were interactive with our guests which made the night that much better! All of our guests loved the band and said they made our wedding one of the best they have ever been to! I highly recommend Walk of Love if you want a great high energy band that everyone will love!!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Sheree Durso · Married on 06/01/2019

Our perfect wedding

Sean was amazing to work with!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 02/16/2019

Best Wedding Band Ever!

I cannot say enough great things about Sean and the whole band. I met them back in 2011 when I was an undergrad at SRU and when I heard and watched the performance, I started following them on social media immediately. After several years, when it was time to plan my wedding (in 4 1/2 months), the first thing I did after checking into my venue was to check to see if Walk of Love was available.

Sean worked with me every step of the way and made the entire process so easy. It was truly a pleasure to work with him. Every single one of my guests raved about how fantastic the entire experience was! Every song was a fan favorite. They were able to read the room and just played all the hits!!! My venue was also very new and Sean worked with my venue coordinator so I had nothing to worry about. They handled everything from the scheduling, lighting, to MC'ing to running the whole show. He provides awesome resources to fill out and make it less stressful to put some timelines to your day.
    If you are looking for something to really set your already special day over the top- Go with Walk of Love! I promise you- it will be the easiest and best decision you ever make.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Karla · Married on 12/31/2018

Walk of love for the win!

It’s hard to summarize my experience(s) in such a short paragraph but the Walk of Love band was nothing short of PERFECT for the entertainment at my reception and help up to my expectations without a doubt! I met them about 8 years ago in Geneva and all of my friends and I had a blast with them during their show and we all made friends and kept in touch. Now, 8 years later - I got engaged & I was in search for a badass band to bring great vibes to my guests and I couldn’t think of anyone other than the Walk of Love. Sean said they wouldn’t miss it and they were so excited to put on a great show for all of us! He was so responsive, flexible, professional, understanding of my music requests and of course he and his band KILLED IT while performing! From DJ’ing, to MC’ing and pumping up our crowd with their talent, they are STILL a discussion from all of my friends & family who were there! It was great to reunite with them and everyone had a BLAST! I would highly recommended them over and over again to anyone who is in search of a good time for their wedding reception!!!!!! Thank you Walk of Love for helping me and my guests make so many memories on my special day!!!

Walk of Love 7
    Sent on 01/03/2019

Kaitlyn M · Married on 10/20/2018

So much fun

I cannot say enough for this band. They were so great! Sean was great from the beginning with actually keeping in contact, not a lot of vendors do that, and helping with the whole reception timeline. I love how involved they are with the crowd as well. Throughout the night my guests kept coming up to me and telling me how great the band was. If you want to have a good time at your wedding and you want your guests to rave about your band then definitely go with Walk of Love!

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • RachelAndHien

Rachel · Married on 09/08/2018

Walk Of Love, went ABOVE and BEYOND, for our Big Day! They exceeded every expectation we already had of the band! We've saw the band live, numerous times, and both my husband and I knew from day 1 that this band would be our first choice above all else during our wedding planning, and we were extremely pleased with their professionalism, and quality from start to finish! Sean (The Lead Singer), never tired from arriving early morning, handling all aspects of our wedding day, from performing, Dj'ing, including the uplighting for the venue, and then continuing through the night, even at the after party!
    BEST WEDDING BAND EVER BY FAR!!

Walk of Love 8
    Walk of Love 9
    Sent on 09/13/2018

Brett · Married on 08/25/2018

Walk of Love played at our reception and we couldn't ask for better entertainment at our wedding. Sean was very responsive during the planning period and he went out of his way to make sure he met our needs. These guys rocked it and made it a night that we will never forget. Our guests can't stop talking about how much fun they had and how awesome the band was! If you're looking for a wedding band, these are your guys!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Anna · Married on 07/15/2018

Sean was a great DJ for our wedding! He was thorough, answered all of our questions, and took our wants into consideration. He worked well with the crowd, transitioned seamlessly from each part of the reception, and was fun to work with. Thanks, Sean, for an awesome wedding reception!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Emily · Married on 07/07/2018

Sean played at our wedding and did an AMAZING job. We had a small, unusual set up for the wedding and he worked everything out perfectly and had us partying all night! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Michelle · Married on 07/06/2018

Wow! What a fantastic wedding band! I was a guest and these guys made the reception awesome! They were so much fun and played great music. They even "winged" a song and played something they'd never played before at the request of the mother of the bride.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Meagan · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing!!! Sean was wonderful to work with. He was very accommodating and easy to get ahold of. The other members of the band were fantastic. Our guests, of all ages, had such a great time. They are still talking about the band a month later. I would highly reccomend booking, Walk of Love.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Debbi · Married on 01/27/2018

My daughter's priority for her wedding was a fun band, good music, good vocals, and a packed dance floor....Walk of Love Band offered all that and more! Very professional and a big part of the reception running smoothly :) We were able to just sit back, relax and enjoy! Definitely worth every penny! Thank you Walk of Love!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Carlye · Married on 01/27/2018

Walk of Love is the best wedding band in town! Our guests are still talking about how much fun our January wedding was and that is thanks to the amazing job that Walk of Love did. Sean was great to work with and super organized while still being relaxed. Starting out wedding planning I thought picking music would be a top priority of mine and somewhere along the line I got distracted and put it off until just days before the wedding, Sean and the band still showed up prepared and ready to have a blast. They even made a special arrangement of our first dance song, Sky Full of Stars, that could give Coldplay a run for their money! They played a variety of songs and genres that kept everyone from our grandmas to our young nieces and nephews dancing. If you are looking for a band that will get every single one of your guests on the dance floor, Walk of Love is it!

Walk of Love 10
    Walk of Love 11
    Sent on 06/03/2018

Mary Beth · Married on 10/28/2017

Sean and the band were absolutely the best! They carried out the vision that we wanted for our daughter’s wedding to perfection. From our first communication to the end, they were awesome. Prompt response to my many questions and requests and best of all the dance floor was always rockin’! If you are looking for a fun, lively, entertaining group for your wedding, look no further than Walk of Love!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/28/2017

We had the pleasure of having Sean and the Walk of Love band at our wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased with our experience! Sean was extremely responsive and flexible. He returned emails so quickly and explained everything I had questions on. Walk of Love set the tone at our wedding and all of our out of town guests loved their music! It was a perfect way to celebrate with all of our family and friends. Thank you, Walk of Love for such a fun and memorable wedding, we wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Valerie · Married on 09/23/2017

Walk of Love was an absolute dream to have play at our wedding. Sean specifically was a pleasure to work with! Once he confirmed he was available we have the contract signed within days which was greatly appreciated. Sean had many jobs for our wedding and he performed each exactly as we expected. He accepted our feedback and made sure to tailor the weekend just for us. Cannot say enough great things about this super fun wedding band! They do not disappoint!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Matt · Married on 09/23/2017

Walk of Love was excellent at our wedding. Everyone thought they sounded great and they kept people partying throughout the night. Sean was awesome to work with from start to finish. His only concern was that my wife and I were happy. For as many weddings and shows they play, I thought it might be difficult getting responses, but that wasn't the case at all. We e-mailed back and forth for months as things progressed, and he made everything seem like no big deal. With all the details that go into planning a wedding, this was one thing that I knew we didn't need to worry about. Thanks for an awesome time.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Shannon · Married on 08/05/2017

The Walk of love played at our wedding a little over a month ago. They covered everything for us from ceremony to reception. My husband and I couldn't be happier with them along with the guest. Everyone danced the night away to the top 40s and much more... they also do special request! Sean and the rest of the band went above and beyond with every little detail! Couldn't have gone with a better choice then them!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Amber · Married on 06/10/2017

These guys rocked!! We checked them out at a few different venues before they came to play at our wedding and were never disappointed. The dance floor was packed the entire time and they were very accommodating to what we wanted to hear. I would definitely recommend them for any event!

Sent on 07/03/2017