Walk of Love Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Ravi
    Ravi P. Married on 10/02/2021

Walk of awesomeness

I can't say enough about how awesome this band was. If you are between the ages of 25 - 50, they will rock all the hits you grew up on. But lots of other bands can also say that. What Sean and his group did was above and beyond:
    1) Communication - Due to the pandemic, we had to reschedule our date FIVE times. By the time we finally got to our date, Walk of Love was the only one of our original vendors that stayed with us throughout. Through it all, Sean was super responsive. He truly made it feel like we were a huge priority - something I can't say about other vendors.
    2) Not Just A Band - We knew we were getting an awesome band. What we didn't know was that we were also getting an emcee, producer, A/V team, and DJ as well. An example: for our reception, we wanted a produced video of our ceremony (which happened earlier in the pandemic) played. Sean brought in a massive projector and screen and ensured the video quality and sound was perfect for all our guests to enjoy.
    3) Flexibility - Every wedding has things that don't go according to plan. During our day, Walk of Love was in full communication with our coordinators and us to change things on the fly when needed. This ensured we were able to make quick adjustments to keep the timeline moving and good times rolling.
    4) Interactive - Walk of Love ensured our crowd felt engaged. They let us grab the mic and sing more than a few songs with them when the crowd responded well and even let one of our friends jam on guitar with them.
    5) Fun, Fun, Fun - Look, if you aren't a fun person or don't want a fun wedding, this band isn't for you. But we wanted to keep smiles on faces and feet on the dance floor throughout our evening. Walk of Love helped us do just that.

This band gets my highest recommendation. Book them and just know your guests will be entertained.
    Kristin K. Married on 08/28/2021

Incredible

This band was so entertaining and so talented! They brought so much energy and fun to the crowd. I would 100% recommend them to anyone!!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany N. Married on 06/26/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Sean and crew were the absolute best!! Made our wedding day run as smoothly as possible!! Would recommend them 1000 times!! Through all of the planning and Covid restrictions and moving dates 3 times they were nothing but professional and so helpful for making our special day exactly what we wanted.
  • Scott
    Scott S. Married on 04/09/2021

Fantastic!

Sean and the band were fantastic!!! They played so many good songs that had EVERYONE out on the dance floor the entire time! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a band for their wedding!
    Jillian G. Married on 10/17/2020

The absolute best!

Sean was amazing from the start! He went out of the way to be sure we had the right music for all of our wedding weekend events, and took our list of requested songs and branched off it to make the perfect set list. We had guests requesting the set after the wedding (and Sean provided!) HIGHLY recommend.
  • Emily
    Emily F. Married on 10/10/2020

FUN, friendly, professional, gets things done.

Sean was not only the best Wedding DJ we could ever imagine, he saved the day, TWICE! First I’ll tell you about what we hired him for: A good time, which we received! Sean played all the songs we asked for, got people on the dance floor, and KEPT people on the dance floor. If you ask me, that’s the band/DJs job, keeping the party going! It was definitely a party, and for a COVID wedding, that’s exactly what we wanted, for everyone to let loose for a night and have the time of their lives. Now for the extras... There was an AV issue with the venue-supplied projector, and Sean saved the day and got our pictures up and running. Later in the night, some teenagers crashed our wedding (I’m not making this up) and Sean appropriately asked them to leave. I can’t imagine our reception WITHOUT Sean from Walk of Love, it would have been way more stressful on me - the bride - and would not have been as memorable, or as fun! If you’re considering hiring Sean as a DJ or Walk of Love as a band for your wedding, stop considering right now, and book them! You will not regret it! 💕
  • Carly
    Carly F. Married on 08/29/2020

The absolute best!

If you are looking for a band that does it all - Walk of Love is it! Sean and his crew made everything so easy and took a lot of stress off us! And all of our guest 2 months later are still staying how awesome the band was! They made the day!
  • Keefer
    Keefer J. Married on 08/15/2020

Highly Interactive and Organized Wedding MC

Walk of Love absolutely took our wedding to the next level. They came recommend by both my mother as well as a musician friend in town. Not only were they a great band during the reception, but Sean also did a great job MCing our cocktail hour, champagne toast, and speeches.

During the reception they had a great mix of live music as well as DJing to cover all the bases. We also gave them a bunch of requests that really made the whole experience match our style.

Highly recommend them for your wedding.
    Kim Z. Married on 08/15/2020

My daughter's wedding

Wonderful! Very talented & fun! Everyone enjoyed their music & personality. Also a great MC / host for cake cutting, toast, dances, etc.
  • Nichole
    Nichole K. Married on 08/15/2020

Absolutely the best!!

Walk of Love is an exceptional wedding band who truly know how to create the ideal wedding celebration. Sean’s interaction with wedding guests was both awesome and heart warming, especially when he sang with our two seven year old girls.

Sean was extremely accommodating and professional from start to finish despite the many adjustments needed due to the global pandemic.
    Denny Married on 06/06/2020

Best Wedding Ever

I had never been to a wedding that had a live band, so I had no ides what to expect. Sean and the boys killed it! Dancefloor was packed and the energy was insane
    Mary Married on 10/19/2019

Best Day Ever

I have known Sean for 10 years, I actually met him at the same place I met my husband. My husband and I are huge music fans, especially live music. Years leading up to our Engagment we discussed having a live band rather than a DJ. This was something that was extremely important to us and something I was willing to ensure happened. It was never a question about what band we would have perform at our reception, I always knew it would be Walk of Love. As soon as we were engaged and set the year and time frame I contacted Sean to book him. He was extremely accommodating and went above and beyond to ensure that we had the exact music we wanted, set an upbeat vibe for our guests, was very interactive with everyone, and was willing to take any and all requests thrown at him. I could not have imagined having our wedding without this band. We recieved so many comments and had several guests ask for contact information because they want to have Walk of Love/ Shame perform at an event for them. I would 100% recommend this band, they are worth every penny and more. You will not regret it!
    Tiffany B. Married on 10/14/2019

Awesome wedding band!

Sean was very good at communication during the entire process!! They kept the party going all night. They did the music for my ceremony, cocktail hour and reception which were in 3 different locations. The band surprised me with adding uplighting for free! They even let me sing a song with them to surprise my new husband. The best part of the night was actually the last song, they surprised everyone and played Pantera walk! Highly recommend this band!!!
  • Caitie
    Caitie L. Married on 10/06/2019

Fun wedding at Pinehall!

I would recommend walk of love for your wedding. Sean did a great job with the sound for the ceremony and kept our guests dancing long into the night.
  • Tom
    Tom L. Married on 09/13/2019

Walk of Love MAKES the VENUE

/Music is spot on they make the party happen. Interactive with crowd, wide variety of music played included all age groups for dancing. Combines real talent of musicians/artists with sound tracks - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for any event. T L - Roger/Baric 9/7/19.
    Natalie Married on 09/07/2019

The Perfect Band for the Perfect Day

Sean and the band made our day perfect. They were very responsive, allowed us to request songs, and even let the bride and various guests play/sing. Their sound system/quality was excellent. Sean has a lovely MC-ing voice. We received so many compliments on how fun our wedding was, and we owe a lot of that to Walk of Love. They provide both DJ-ing and a live band which really allowed for a variety of music. They made our day perfect!
    Lisa B. Married on 09/03/2019

Absolutely an amazing experience

Sean was amazing with the crowd! Awesome interaction, great variety of songs, and high energy. We had such a wonderful time and got some great photos of everyone dancing and having fun which was very important to us. Thank you!!
    Brittany Married on 07/20/2019

They were a phenomenal band!

Sean was awesome and so easy to work with! He was extremely organized and great with keeping everything on schedule. They played all the songs we were looking for and were interactive with our guests which made the night that much better! All of our guests loved the band and said they made our wedding one of the best they have ever been to! I highly recommend Walk of Love if you want a great high energy band that everyone will love!!
    Sheree D. Married on 06/01/2019

Our perfect wedding

Sean was amazing to work with!
    Anita G. Married on 03/17/2019

Amazing experience!

I hired this band and they were amazing. All my guests danced all night. Made the best day of my life better. Highly recommend.
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 02/16/2019

Best Wedding Band Ever!

I cannot say enough great things about Sean and the whole band. I met them back in 2011 when I was an undergrad at SRU and when I heard and watched the performance, I started following them on social media immediately. After several years, when it was time to plan my wedding (in 4 1/2 months), the first thing I did after checking into my venue was to check to see if Walk of Love was available.

Sean worked with me every step of the way and made the entire process so easy. It was truly a pleasure to work with him. Every single one of my guests raved about how fantastic the entire experience was! Every song was a fan favorite. They were able to read the room and just played all the hits!!! My venue was also very new and Sean worked with my venue coordinator so I had nothing to worry about. They handled everything from the scheduling, lighting, to MC'ing to running the whole show. He provides awesome resources to fill out and make it less stressful to put some timelines to your day.
    If you are looking for something to really set your already special day over the top- Go with Walk of Love! I promise you- it will be the easiest and best decision you ever make.
    Karla Married on 12/31/2018

Walk of love for the win!

It’s hard to summarize my experience(s) in such a short paragraph but the Walk of Love band was nothing short of PERFECT for the entertainment at my reception and help up to my expectations without a doubt! I met them about 8 years ago in Geneva and all of my friends and I had a blast with them during their show and we all made friends and kept in touch. Now, 8 years later - I got engaged & I was in search for a badass band to bring great vibes to my guests and I couldn’t think of anyone other than the Walk of Love. Sean said they wouldn’t miss it and they were so excited to put on a great show for all of us! He was so responsive, flexible, professional, understanding of my music requests and of course he and his band KILLED IT while performing! From DJ’ing, to MC’ing and pumping up our crowd with their talent, they are STILL a discussion from all of my friends & family who were there! It was great to reunite with them and everyone had a BLAST! I would highly recommended them over and over again to anyone who is in search of a good time for their wedding reception!!!!!! Thank you Walk of Love for helping me and my guests make so many memories on my special day!!!
    Kaitlyn Married on 10/20/2018

So much fun

I cannot say enough for this band. They were so great! Sean was great from the beginning with actually keeping in contact, not a lot of vendors do that, and helping with the whole reception timeline. I love how involved they are with the crowd as well. Throughout the night my guests kept coming up to me and telling me how great the band was. If you want to have a good time at your wedding and you want your guests to rave about your band then definitely go with Walk of Love!
  • RachelAndHien
    Rachel Married on 09/08/2018
    Walk Of Love, went ABOVE and BEYOND, for our Big Day! They exceeded every expectation we already had of the band! We've saw the band live, numerous times, and both my husband and I knew from day 1 that this band would be our first choice above all else during our wedding planning, and we were extremely pleased with their professionalism, and quality from start to finish! Sean (The Lead Singer), never tired from arriving early morning, handling all aspects of our wedding day, from performing, Dj'ing, including the uplighting for the venue, and then continuing through the night, even at the after party!
    BEST WEDDING BAND EVER BY FAR!!
    Brett Married on 08/25/2018
    Walk of Love played at our reception and we couldn't ask for better entertainment at our wedding. Sean was very responsive during the planning period and he went out of his way to make sure he met our needs. These guys rocked it and made it a night that we will never forget. Our guests can't stop talking about how much fun they had and how awesome the band was! If you're looking for a wedding band, these are your guys!