Walk of Love Reviews

Walk of Love 3
Walk of Love 4
Walk of Love 5

Brittany · Married on 07/20/2019

They were a phenomenal band!

Sean was awesome and so easy to work with! He was extremely organized and great with keeping everything on schedule. They played all the songs we were looking for and were interactive with our guests which made the night that much better! All of our guests loved the band and said they made our wedding one of the best they have ever been to! I highly recommend Walk of Love if you want a great high energy band that everyone will love!!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Sheree Durso · Married on 06/01/2019

Our perfect wedding

Sean was amazing to work with!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 02/16/2019

Best Wedding Band Ever!

I cannot say enough great things about Sean and the whole band. I met them back in 2011 when I was an undergrad at SRU and when I heard and watched the performance, I started following them on social media immediately. After several years, when it was time to plan my wedding (in 4 1/2 months), the first thing I did after checking into my venue was to check to see if Walk of Love was available.

Sean worked with me every step of the way and made the entire process so easy. It was truly a pleasure to work with him. Every single one of my guests raved about how fantastic the entire experience was! Every song was a fan favorite. They were able to read the room and just played all the hits!!! My venue was also very new and Sean worked with my venue coordinator so I had nothing to worry about. They handled everything from the scheduling, lighting, to MC'ing to running the whole show. He provides awesome resources to fill out and make it less stressful to put some timelines to your day.
    If you are looking for something to really set your already special day over the top- Go with Walk of Love! I promise you- it will be the easiest and best decision you ever make.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Karla · Married on 12/31/2018

Walk of love for the win!

It’s hard to summarize my experience(s) in such a short paragraph but the Walk of Love band was nothing short of PERFECT for the entertainment at my reception and help up to my expectations without a doubt! I met them about 8 years ago in Geneva and all of my friends and I had a blast with them during their show and we all made friends and kept in touch. Now, 8 years later - I got engaged & I was in search for a badass band to bring great vibes to my guests and I couldn’t think of anyone other than the Walk of Love. Sean said they wouldn’t miss it and they were so excited to put on a great show for all of us! He was so responsive, flexible, professional, understanding of my music requests and of course he and his band KILLED IT while performing! From DJ’ing, to MC’ing and pumping up our crowd with their talent, they are STILL a discussion from all of my friends & family who were there! It was great to reunite with them and everyone had a BLAST! I would highly recommended them over and over again to anyone who is in search of a good time for their wedding reception!!!!!! Thank you Walk of Love for helping me and my guests make so many memories on my special day!!!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Walk of Love 6

Kaitlyn M · Married on 10/20/2018

So much fun

I cannot say enough for this band. They were so great! Sean was great from the beginning with actually keeping in contact, not a lot of vendors do that, and helping with the whole reception timeline. I love how involved they are with the crowd as well. Throughout the night my guests kept coming up to me and telling me how great the band was. If you want to have a good time at your wedding and you want your guests to rave about your band then definitely go with Walk of Love!

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • RachelAndHien

Rachel · Married on 09/08/2018

Walk Of Love, went ABOVE and BEYOND, for our Big Day! They exceeded every expectation we already had of the band! We've saw the band live, numerous times, and both my husband and I knew from day 1 that this band would be our first choice above all else during our wedding planning, and we were extremely pleased with their professionalism, and quality from start to finish! Sean (The Lead Singer), never tired from arriving early morning, handling all aspects of our wedding day, from performing, Dj'ing, including the uplighting for the venue, and then continuing through the night, even at the after party!
    BEST WEDDING BAND EVER BY FAR!!

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Walk of Love 7
    Walk of Love 8

Brett · Married on 08/25/2018

Walk of Love played at our reception and we couldn't ask for better entertainment at our wedding. Sean was very responsive during the planning period and he went out of his way to make sure he met our needs. These guys rocked it and made it a night that we will never forget. Our guests can't stop talking about how much fun they had and how awesome the band was! If you're looking for a wedding band, these are your guys!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Anna · Married on 07/15/2018

Sean was a great DJ for our wedding! He was thorough, answered all of our questions, and took our wants into consideration. He worked well with the crowd, transitioned seamlessly from each part of the reception, and was fun to work with. Thanks, Sean, for an awesome wedding reception!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Emily · Married on 07/07/2018

Sean played at our wedding and did an AMAZING job. We had a small, unusual set up for the wedding and he worked everything out perfectly and had us partying all night! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Michelle · Married on 07/06/2018

Wow! What a fantastic wedding band! I was a guest and these guys made the reception awesome! They were so much fun and played great music. They even "winged" a song and played something they'd never played before at the request of the mother of the bride.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Meagan · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing!!! Sean was wonderful to work with. He was very accommodating and easy to get ahold of. The other members of the band were fantastic. Our guests, of all ages, had such a great time. They are still talking about the band a month later. I would highly reccomend booking, Walk of Love.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Debbi · Married on 01/27/2018

My daughter's priority for her wedding was a fun band, good music, good vocals, and a packed dance floor....Walk of Love Band offered all that and more! Very professional and a big part of the reception running smoothly :) We were able to just sit back, relax and enjoy! Definitely worth every penny! Thank you Walk of Love!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Carlye · Married on 01/27/2018

Walk of Love is the best wedding band in town! Our guests are still talking about how much fun our January wedding was and that is thanks to the amazing job that Walk of Love did. Sean was great to work with and super organized while still being relaxed. Starting out wedding planning I thought picking music would be a top priority of mine and somewhere along the line I got distracted and put it off until just days before the wedding, Sean and the band still showed up prepared and ready to have a blast. They even made a special arrangement of our first dance song, Sky Full of Stars, that could give Coldplay a run for their money! They played a variety of songs and genres that kept everyone from our grandmas to our young nieces and nephews dancing. If you are looking for a band that will get every single one of your guests on the dance floor, Walk of Love is it!

Sent on 06/03/2018
    Walk of Love 9
    Walk of Love 10

Mary Beth · Married on 10/28/2017

Sean and the band were absolutely the best! They carried out the vision that we wanted for our daughter’s wedding to perfection. From our first communication to the end, they were awesome. Prompt response to my many questions and requests and best of all the dance floor was always rockin’! If you are looking for a fun, lively, entertaining group for your wedding, look no further than Walk of Love!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/28/2017

We had the pleasure of having Sean and the Walk of Love band at our wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased with our experience! Sean was extremely responsive and flexible. He returned emails so quickly and explained everything I had questions on. Walk of Love set the tone at our wedding and all of our out of town guests loved their music! It was a perfect way to celebrate with all of our family and friends. Thank you, Walk of Love for such a fun and memorable wedding, we wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Valerie · Married on 09/23/2017

Walk of Love was an absolute dream to have play at our wedding. Sean specifically was a pleasure to work with! Once he confirmed he was available we have the contract signed within days which was greatly appreciated. Sean had many jobs for our wedding and he performed each exactly as we expected. He accepted our feedback and made sure to tailor the weekend just for us. Cannot say enough great things about this super fun wedding band! They do not disappoint!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Matt · Married on 09/23/2017

Walk of Love was excellent at our wedding. Everyone thought they sounded great and they kept people partying throughout the night. Sean was awesome to work with from start to finish. His only concern was that my wife and I were happy. For as many weddings and shows they play, I thought it might be difficult getting responses, but that wasn't the case at all. We e-mailed back and forth for months as things progressed, and he made everything seem like no big deal. With all the details that go into planning a wedding, this was one thing that I knew we didn't need to worry about. Thanks for an awesome time.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Shannon · Married on 08/05/2017

The Walk of love played at our wedding a little over a month ago. They covered everything for us from ceremony to reception. My husband and I couldn't be happier with them along with the guest. Everyone danced the night away to the top 40s and much more... they also do special request! Sean and the rest of the band went above and beyond with every little detail! Couldn't have gone with a better choice then them!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Amber · Married on 06/10/2017

These guys rocked!! We checked them out at a few different venues before they came to play at our wedding and were never disappointed. The dance floor was packed the entire time and they were very accommodating to what we wanted to hear. I would definitely recommend them for any event!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Greg · Married on 06/03/2017

Sean and the rest of the band made the night! Throughout the entire process, Sean was very professional and easy to work with. He was by far the best vendor at communicating with us to make sure everything was set for the night of the wedding and we had nothing to worry about. We have received numerous compliments on how fun of a wedding we threw and every guest has made a comment on how great the band was. Sean composed a set of songs that had all 150 guests on the dance floor the entire night -- cannot thank him enough! Will use him again for future parties in the area--they are the best!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Tony · Married on 05/20/2017

I highly recommend booking these guys, everything was great from the time we got there until the time we left!! We had 450 people at our wedding that never left the dance floor until the lights came on!! You won't regret booking them!!!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Sean · Married on 05/06/2017

I could not be happier with the job that walk of love did at my wedding! They did EVERYTHING. From emceeing, to DJing the cocktail hour, all the way to putting on one of the best live performances I have ever seen. The guests couldn't believe how good the band was, and it made my wife and I so happy to see how much fun everyone was having at our reception thanks to Sean and the band. If you're thinking band for your wedding, look no further. THESE GUYS ARE THE BEST!

If you're thinking DJ for your wedding, change your mind.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Deborah · Married on 12/31/2016

This incredible band played at my daughter's wedding on Sept 4 at Greendance Winery. It was a little bit of a challenge for them to get set up. :-). But they did and were AWESOME! Had the crowd up and dancing all night. Great to work with.. couldn't have asked for anything more from them. You should HIRE this band, you won't regret it..

Sent on 09/07/2016

Ashley · Married on 12/03/2016

These guys played our Holiday Party last week and it was a blast! Very interactive, engaging, and even took requests. My colleagues and I had no idea what to expect when we heard that the company had booked a band, but it was perfect! Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/12/2016