Waldorf Photographic Art Reviews

107 | Knoxville, TN

107 Reviews for Waldorf Photographic Art

107 Waldorf Photographic Art Reviews

Anna · Married on 06/16/2018

I had Lindsay, part of the Waldorf team, photograph our engagement photos and our wedding. She was AMAZING! First the engagement pictures: she got up at the crack of dawn literally to meet us at Max Patch to do a sunrise shoot in the mountains. She was so easy to work with. We felt very comfortable with her. She even held onto our dogs leash and took pictures! She knew we needed the pictures sort of fast and had them done within a week and they were GORGEOUS! We used them in our wedding a lot.
    The wedding: now I haven’t seen the pictures yet (we got married a week ago). But if they are anything like our engagement pictures, they will be awesome. Lindsay and her assistant were very patient with us, made sure we stayed on time and when I was hot they even used my skirt to fan me off and cool me down. I seriously can’t thank her enough for how much she went above and beyond with taking our pictures for the wedding. I’m so so excited to see the finished product!

Jackie · Married on 12/30/2017

Bill and his team are so great to work with!! They are incredibly organized and somehow manage to keep everyone one schedule while still capturing the event in the best way!! They’re efficient, super responsive and amazing at what they do!

Waldorf Photographic Art 1
    Waldorf Photographic Art 7
    Waldorf Photographic Art 8
    Waldorf Photographic Art 9

Evan · Married on 12/09/2017

Bill and Grant did a great job. Throughout the whole wedding they were on top of everything and got so many pictures that we didn't even know they had! My husband and I have looked through our pictures over and over again fall in love each time, all over again. I am blown away by their work, as well as were our guests. These guys are THE TOP PHOTOGRAPHERS IN THE AREA and I would recommend them to anyone and will use them for any other life events we have!

Waldorf Photographic Art 10
    Waldorf Photographic Art 11

Jenna · Married on 10/28/2017

Bill was incredibly responsive to e-mails, easy to talk to, and very kind and friendly. He was also very organized and made sure we had all of the shots we wanted planned out. Our photographers, Shawn and Leslie, were incredibly kind. They stood in the rain to get our pictures and both were all smiles all night! They went out of their way to get a good sparkler exit photo for us since we were dodging weather all night. Everyone was such a pleasure to work with, and of course, the photography is fabulous. We chose Waldorf Photographic Art because of the gorgeous style displayed on the website and promotional materials we've seen. We knew the photos would be amazing and we were still stunned at how beautiful they are. We have literally nothing but wonderful things to say about Bill and his team. We trusted them to document one of our most important life events and boy did they deliver! So so so happy!!

Sarah · Married on 10/26/2017

Bill and Lindsey were PHENOMENAL! We had our wedding on a Thursday evening, and Bill made everything a breeze. He did our engagement and wedding photos on short notice, and went above and beyond to make our day special. Lindsey was a dream to work with as well - she is kind, thoughtful, and was very relaxed which made me more relaxed. Bill and Lindsey's photos compliment one another beautifully, and I was blown away when we got the finished product. At the last minute we asked Bill to stay an hour longer, and he agreed with no fuss or questions asked. My husband and I didn't want a big wedding, but for me, the pictures were one of the most important things - Bill was more than I could have hoped for, and I am so thankful for him and his team!

Waldorf Photographic Art 12
    Waldorf Photographic Art 13
    Waldorf Photographic Art 14
    Waldorf Photographic Art 15
    Waldorf Photographic Art 16

Alyssa · Married on 10/21/2017

Bill a Waldorf and his team did a phenomenal job! The team is very personable and really adds more fun to an event. They were extremely accommodating for our wedding and I knew photography and videography would not need to be a concern on my wedding day with Bill in charge. The quality, variety, and action in the pictures is phenomenal! I would have Bill and his team again in a heart beat!

Waldorf Photographic Art 17
    Waldorf Photographic Art 18
    Waldorf Photographic Art 19
    Waldorf Photographic Art 20
    Waldorf Photographic Art 21
    Waldorf Photographic Art 22

Melita · Married on 10/14/2017

Waldorf Photographic Art photographed our daughter's recent wedding. We can't say enough about our entire experience, from our initial meeting with Bill ( where we saw examples of their photography in gorgeous wedding photo albums), through the day of the event itself! Our photographers Lindsay and Grant were so professional: extremely
    organized and detailed, and personally warm and courteous. The quality of the photos was stunning, and included such a wide range of visuals, with many details and candid shots of the couple, family and friends. The special moments and interactions they captured are such wonderful memory of this special day, and we could not be more pleased!

Mina · Married on 10/07/2017

Bill was a dream to work with from start to finish. He was responsive, well-organized, and catered to our vision for the wedding. On the wedding day, Bill and his team could not have been more focused and professional. There was not a moment that they didn't capture. The images and slideshow we received from Bill are true works of art and the turnaround time is very impressive. Most importantly, the images are natural and unforced. They captured raw emotion, authentic personalities, and small moments/subtleties that we never got to see. Bill stands out not only for his professionalism and quality of service, but also for his genuine and sincere personality. Out of all of the vendors we had for our wedding, Bill was undoubtedly the best all-around. Overall, it was a true pleasure getting to know him and working with him and his team. I would 100% recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Landis · Married on 09/03/2017

We seriously loved worked with Bill and his team. Not only do our photos beautifully capture our wedding weekend, but Bill and his team made us feel so confident and at ease from day one. My husband was really anxious about the idea of being photographed...he thought it would feel forced or unnatural, but he absolutely loved working with Bill, and that relationship started from the warm welcome we got from him the first day we met. He's down to earth, super professional, and was really flexible about the hours that we wanted professional photography throughout the weekend. He also made some great recommendations to me for other local vendors, which was incredibly valuable. Bill is someone who finds a lot of inspiration from the location, and I loved hearing his thoughts, ideas, and excitment about how to capture the key moments of our wedding and knit that together with the essence of the place we chose to get married. We felt like Bill's team was acting as our personal coaches on the big day. They make us feel great, and when we had a little down time, they were making sure we were OK, keeping us company, offering water...really anything you can think of. And honestly the photos speak for themselves. I cannot recommend working with Waldorf Photographic Art enough!!

Waldorf Photographic Art 23
    Waldorf Photographic Art 24
    Waldorf Photographic Art 25
    Waldorf Photographic Art 26
    Waldorf Photographic Art 27
    Waldorf Photographic Art 28
    Waldorf Photographic Art 29

Sara · Married on 08/19/2017

Bill is extremely responsive and easy to work with. I loved having him and his team around the wedding weekend. His laid back personality put me at ease, and he was organized and ready to take control. His photos and video are beyond gorgeous. He is great at capturing special moments rather than staging everything. Those captured moments are my favorite photos!

JoBeth · Married on 07/30/2017

Waldorf photography was one of the best decisions I made regarding my wedding. On my wedding day I knew that with Bill and his team as my photographers I was in such good hands. They made the day stress free and fun, which is such a gift. Their photos are quality photos and the photographers are incredibly talented. I had the privilege of having Bill Waldorf shoot my wedding and he was extremely professional and he managed to get through a huge family and bridal party photos in a small amount of time and they turned out absolutely incredible. Waldorf photography is truly the best! They captured all of our favorite moments from the day! It's so fun to relive that day with his photos!

Emily · Married on 05/13/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Waldorf Photographic Art! This team went above and beyond to make sure that they captured every beautiful detail of our big day! 5 stars all around!

Christina · Married on 11/26/2016

Bill Waldorf, Leslie and Grant were so great to have at our wedding. They were professional and fun. Bill helped us plan a wedding day timeline and had great suggestions for the flow of the reception. They captured all of our big moments and also had a beautiful way of snapping very sweet and intimate photos in between. We were lucky to book Bill to photograph the best day of our lives!! We truly couldn't imagine using anyone else to document our wedding day. We very promptly (a week and a half) received access to see all of the proofs-WOW! I was moved to tears. The photographs captured the same joy that we felt on that day. The photos are fantastic. If you want a real artist to photograph your day the right way- book Waldorf!

Khaki · Married on 10/22/2016

Bill Waldorf and his team were great to work with! They are fun and very comfortable to be around! He is very professional and takes great shots! He was able to capture very special moments without being in the way or even noticed! I would highly recommend Bill and his team!

Dani · Married on 09/18/2016

Bill and his team did a wonderful job as our wedding photography and video team! From the consultation to wedding day, he was interested in understanding and then capturing the feel of it all. He even followed our send-off car to another location to capture pictures of our champagne toast at our place of engagement. He was willing to do whatever was best for us through photography and all with a great and supportive attitude. His team is creative, talented and captures the essence of the day better than we could have imagined.

Lexi · Married on 09/10/2016

Bill is an incredible photographer and very professional! He captured every moment of our wedding and was a pleasure to have on our team!

Amin · Married on 07/31/2016

Bill and his team are an absolute pleasure to work with. Professional, courteous, punctual, communicative, and non-intrusive, with keen eyes and keener reflexes. Our wedding pictures were vivid, full of life, and cherishingly composed, and the production values of our album and photo booth pictures were quality. Highly recommended!

Jordan · Married on 07/16/2016

Bill and his team did a fantastic job photographing our wedding! We love our pictures and couldn't be happier with how they turned out. He truly captured our wedding day in our pictures. Couldn't have asked for more!

Mia · Married on 06/18/2016

My wedding pictures are phenomenal! Waldorf Photographic Art is hands-down the best in Knoxville (an the best wedding photography I've ever seen, period). Bill and Amy were also outstanding on the day! They were so knowledgable and helpful, and they kept everything running smoothly! I wasn't stressed because they had all the answers. Bill was incredible to work with throughout the entire process. Please consider them, you will not be disappointed!

Katie · Married on 05/29/2016

In my opinion, photographs are the most important part of the wedding (besides the actual ceremony, of course..and the friends and family) after all, it's how you relive the day over and over! Waldorf Photographic Art captured our day perfectly! They were accommodating and open to our ideas and preferences. Bill's moto is to capture moments 'without even knowing he is there'. That moto created some of the sweetest pictures! He also made my husband feel at ease during all the many photographs! Waldorf comes HIGHLY recommended! :)

Ramon · Married on 05/14/2016

Waldorf Photographic Art is the Absolute Best in the Business!! Bill & Lindsay are First Class photographers who are unmatched when it comes to capturing each unique story through the lens. Their creative ability is second to none and we couldn't have chosen a better team of photographers on our special day. Bill and Lindsay are in a class of their own and we couldn't be more proud of how our photographs turned out! Waldorf Photographic Art is unrivaled when speaking of photography, expertise, and overall professionalism! Waldorf Photographic Art is the ONLY choice when it comes to photography!

Katie · Married on 10/31/2015

There are no words to express our gratitude for all the work Bill and his team put into making our wedding pictures the perfect memory of our special day. I knew Bill was great, but his work never ceases to amaze me. Every time we look at our pictures, it is like reliving our entire wedding weekend over again. Bill and his team (Lindsey, Grant, Alex, etc.) are so professional and fun to be around. As every bride knows, it is very important to keep up with your day-of timing, and Waldorf Photographic Art was so aware of that. Bill even met with us one on one to work out a timeline for formal pictures that would fit into our existing wedding timeline. I don't know how they captured everything they did, and I mean down to the very last detail, because I do not remember seeing them during our ceremony or reception. That's amazing! We were able to enjoy our wedding and have some space but didn't have to worry about precious moments not being captured. I would also highly suggest their photo booth services. It was a HUGE hit with our guests and so much fun! They are the most talented and professional photographers I have ever worked with, and Waldorf Photographic Art was the best decision we made in our wedding planning process.

Now that’s a PHOTO!!! I knew Bill had created a successful business and took amazing photos but words cannot describe how I felt after receiving my wedding pictures!!!

Bill always responded fast via email or phone throughout the entire process. This was very important being a destination bride and running my own business simultaneously. His online payment process is professional, secure, and easy to understand. We discussed my timeline to a T so there would be no misunderstandings, and to ensure I received the photos I dreamed of. He even asked the names of everyone in my party! Very personal!!

I am over the moon I went with Bill ! I only had one day out of my entire life to get the photos I wanted and Bill delivered! He is second to none!!!

Courtney and Nick

Leeann · Married on 10/24/2015

Bill Waldorf did such an amazing job photographing our wedding, and it was such a joy to work with him! I feel so lucky to have had such an incredible photographer capture our special day. Leading up to the wedding, Bill was always available by phone and email to talk about details and answer my endless list of questions. He took the time to really talk with me and offer me guidance as I was trying to figure out exactly what I wanted. He was so friendly and easy to work with. He planned a schedule for my pre ceremony photos, and was able to capture priceless moments before the big event. Shortly after the wedding, we received all the wedding photos, a video slide show, and an album he designed. The photos are absolutely stunning, and the album is truly a work art! My favorite thing about the photos is the story they tell. Bill has this amazing and unique ability to tell a story through photos. Words cannot express the gratitude I have for Bill and the work he did to capture our special day. Thank you Bill!