Waldorf Photographic Art Reviews

Waldorf Photographic Art 7
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Teague · Married on 05/25/2019

Above and beyond

Bill and his team were absolutely amazing on our wedding day! We got our photos back from the wedding day and I am just speechless! Bill and his team did an outstanding job at capturing day. We also did our engagement session with Bill and he made our guest book out of those photos and it turned out to be stunning. He captured our love for each other so well and I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out. I HIGHLY recommend this place and I promise you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 06/08/2019
    Waldorf Photographic Art 12
    Waldorf Photographic Art 13
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth McPherson · Married on 02/23/2019

The best wedding advice that I got while planning was to splurge on the photographer. I priced out an option or two and ultimately decided to work with Waldorf Photographic Art, and thank God I did. The value that they provided was worth the entire wedding budget :) I am floored by how great the photos turned out. Bill + Grant were able to catch those tiny sweet moments without feeling fake at all. Additionally, they were great at directing -- so between photos of just me and my husband and family photos with a ton of people, we were totally covered. I would recommend them 100 times over. I look forward to having these images forever. Also, the turnaround time was very impressive. It was not part of our contract, but I received proofs within 2.5 weeks.

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Waldorf Photographic Art 22
    Waldorf Photographic Art 23
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing People and Amazing Photos!

Waldorf Photographic Art exceed all our expectations for our special day. Bill and Grant were incredibly friendly, professional and fun. They took sooo many photos and we received them really quickly after the wedding. We both enjoyed working with them- they made posing for pictures fun (which can be hard, I found). I would highly recommend them to anyone in Knoxville (or anywhere- they travel) if you're looking for high quality, professional photographers for any occasion.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Anna · Married on 06/16/2018

I had Lindsay, part of the Waldorf team, photograph our engagement photos and our wedding. She was AMAZING! First the engagement pictures: she got up at the crack of dawn literally to meet us at Max Patch to do a sunrise shoot in the mountains. She was so easy to work with. We felt very comfortable with her. She even held onto our dogs leash and took pictures! She knew we needed the pictures sort of fast and had them done within a week and they were GORGEOUS! We used them in our wedding a lot.
    The wedding: now I haven’t seen the pictures yet (we got married a week ago). But if they are anything like our engagement pictures, they will be awesome. Lindsay and her assistant were very patient with us, made sure we stayed on time and when I was hot they even used my skirt to fan me off and cool me down. I seriously can’t thank her enough for how much she went above and beyond with taking our pictures for the wedding. I’m so so excited to see the finished product!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Jackie · Married on 12/30/2017

Bill and his team are so great to work with!! They are incredibly organized and somehow manage to keep everyone one schedule while still capturing the event in the best way!! They’re efficient, super responsive and amazing at what they do!

Waldorf Photographic Art 24
    Waldorf Photographic Art 30
    Waldorf Photographic Art 31
    Waldorf Photographic Art 32

Susan Shor · Married on 12/29/2017

Beautiful photos capture our special day

We wanted the photography at my son's wedding to be extra special because those photos and one time experiences of that special day can never be replicated. We actually had Bill's assistant, Leslie take the photos and she did a superb job of capturing all the special moments and making sure that all the guests were included in the photos. And she got some really cool shots at very unique angles. The wedding album that Bill put together turned out beautifully and will always be a wonderful keepsake of that day. Bill is not the cheapest photographer in town, but I have learned from experience that often you get what you pay for. Bill and his team are worth every penny.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Evan · Married on 12/09/2017

Bill and Grant did a great job. Throughout the whole wedding they were on top of everything and got so many pictures that we didn't even know they had! My husband and I have looked through our pictures over and over again fall in love each time, all over again. I am blown away by their work, as well as were our guests. These guys are THE TOP PHOTOGRAPHERS IN THE AREA and I would recommend them to anyone and will use them for any other life events we have!

Sent on 03/07/2018
    Waldorf Photographic Art 33
    Waldorf Photographic Art 34

Jenna · Married on 10/28/2017

Bill was incredibly responsive to e-mails, easy to talk to, and very kind and friendly. He was also very organized and made sure we had all of the shots we wanted planned out. Our photographers, Shawn and Leslie, were incredibly kind. They stood in the rain to get our pictures and both were all smiles all night! They went out of their way to get a good sparkler exit photo for us since we were dodging weather all night. Everyone was such a pleasure to work with, and of course, the photography is fabulous. We chose Waldorf Photographic Art because of the gorgeous style displayed on the website and promotional materials we've seen. We knew the photos would be amazing and we were still stunned at how beautiful they are. We have literally nothing but wonderful things to say about Bill and his team. We trusted them to document one of our most important life events and boy did they deliver! So so so happy!!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/26/2017

Bill and Lindsey were PHENOMENAL! We had our wedding on a Thursday evening, and Bill made everything a breeze. He did our engagement and wedding photos on short notice, and went above and beyond to make our day special. Lindsey was a dream to work with as well - she is kind, thoughtful, and was very relaxed which made me more relaxed. Bill and Lindsey's photos compliment one another beautifully, and I was blown away when we got the finished product. At the last minute we asked Bill to stay an hour longer, and he agreed with no fuss or questions asked. My husband and I didn't want a big wedding, but for me, the pictures were one of the most important things - Bill was more than I could have hoped for, and I am so thankful for him and his team!

Waldorf Photographic Art 35
    Waldorf Photographic Art 36
    Waldorf Photographic Art 37
    Waldorf Photographic Art 38
    Waldorf Photographic Art 39

Alyssa · Married on 10/21/2017

Bill a Waldorf and his team did a phenomenal job! The team is very personable and really adds more fun to an event. They were extremely accommodating for our wedding and I knew photography and videography would not need to be a concern on my wedding day with Bill in charge. The quality, variety, and action in the pictures is phenomenal! I would have Bill and his team again in a heart beat!

Waldorf Photographic Art 40
    Waldorf Photographic Art 41
    Waldorf Photographic Art 42
    Waldorf Photographic Art 43
    Waldorf Photographic Art 44
    Waldorf Photographic Art 45

Melita · Married on 10/14/2017

Waldorf Photographic Art photographed our daughter's recent wedding. We can't say enough about our entire experience, from our initial meeting with Bill ( where we saw examples of their photography in gorgeous wedding photo albums), through the day of the event itself! Our photographers Lindsay and Grant were so professional: extremely
    organized and detailed, and personally warm and courteous. The quality of the photos was stunning, and included such a wide range of visuals, with many details and candid shots of the couple, family and friends. The special moments and interactions they captured are such wonderful memory of this special day, and we could not be more pleased!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Mina · Married on 10/07/2017

Bill was a dream to work with from start to finish. He was responsive, well-organized, and catered to our vision for the wedding. On the wedding day, Bill and his team could not have been more focused and professional. There was not a moment that they didn't capture. The images and slideshow we received from Bill are true works of art and the turnaround time is very impressive. Most importantly, the images are natural and unforced. They captured raw emotion, authentic personalities, and small moments/subtleties that we never got to see. Bill stands out not only for his professionalism and quality of service, but also for his genuine and sincere personality. Out of all of the vendors we had for our wedding, Bill was undoubtedly the best all-around. Overall, it was a true pleasure getting to know him and working with him and his team. I would 100% recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Landis · Married on 09/03/2017

We seriously loved worked with Bill and his team. Not only do our photos beautifully capture our wedding weekend, but Bill and his team made us feel so confident and at ease from day one. My husband was really anxious about the idea of being photographed...he thought it would feel forced or unnatural, but he absolutely loved working with Bill, and that relationship started from the warm welcome we got from him the first day we met. He's down to earth, super professional, and was really flexible about the hours that we wanted professional photography throughout the weekend. He also made some great recommendations to me for other local vendors, which was incredibly valuable. Bill is someone who finds a lot of inspiration from the location, and I loved hearing his thoughts, ideas, and excitment about how to capture the key moments of our wedding and knit that together with the essence of the place we chose to get married. We felt like Bill's team was acting as our personal coaches on the big day. They make us feel great, and when we had a little down time, they were making sure we were OK, keeping us company, offering water...really anything you can think of. And honestly the photos speak for themselves. I cannot recommend working with Waldorf Photographic Art enough!!

Waldorf Photographic Art 46
    Waldorf Photographic Art 47
    Waldorf Photographic Art 48
    Waldorf Photographic Art 49
    Waldorf Photographic Art 50
    Waldorf Photographic Art 51
    Waldorf Photographic Art 52

Sara · Married on 08/19/2017

Bill is extremely responsive and easy to work with. I loved having him and his team around the wedding weekend. His laid back personality put me at ease, and he was organized and ready to take control. His photos and video are beyond gorgeous. He is great at capturing special moments rather than staging everything. Those captured moments are my favorite photos!

Sent on 03/07/2018

JoBeth · Married on 07/30/2017

Waldorf photography was one of the best decisions I made regarding my wedding. On my wedding day I knew that with Bill and his team as my photographers I was in such good hands. They made the day stress free and fun, which is such a gift. Their photos are quality photos and the photographers are incredibly talented. I had the privilege of having Bill Waldorf shoot my wedding and he was extremely professional and he managed to get through a huge family and bridal party photos in a small amount of time and they turned out absolutely incredible. Waldorf photography is truly the best! They captured all of our favorite moments from the day! It's so fun to relive that day with his photos!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Emily · Married on 05/13/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Waldorf Photographic Art! This team went above and beyond to make sure that they captured every beautiful detail of our big day! 5 stars all around!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Christina · Married on 11/26/2016

Bill Waldorf, Leslie and Grant were so great to have at our wedding. They were professional and fun. Bill helped us plan a wedding day timeline and had great suggestions for the flow of the reception. They captured all of our big moments and also had a beautiful way of snapping very sweet and intimate photos in between. We were lucky to book Bill to photograph the best day of our lives!! We truly couldn't imagine using anyone else to document our wedding day. We very promptly (a week and a half) received access to see all of the proofs-WOW! I was moved to tears. The photographs captured the same joy that we felt on that day. The photos are fantastic. If you want a real artist to photograph your day the right way- book Waldorf!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Khaki · Married on 10/22/2016

Bill Waldorf and his team were great to work with! They are fun and very comfortable to be around! He is very professional and takes great shots! He was able to capture very special moments without being in the way or even noticed! I would highly recommend Bill and his team!

Dani · Married on 09/18/2016

Bill and his team did a wonderful job as our wedding photography and video team! From the consultation to wedding day, he was interested in understanding and then capturing the feel of it all. He even followed our send-off car to another location to capture pictures of our champagne toast at our place of engagement. He was willing to do whatever was best for us through photography and all with a great and supportive attitude. His team is creative, talented and captures the essence of the day better than we could have imagined.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Lexi · Married on 09/10/2016

Bill is an incredible photographer and very professional! He captured every moment of our wedding and was a pleasure to have on our team!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Amin · Married on 07/31/2016

Bill and his team are an absolute pleasure to work with. Professional, courteous, punctual, communicative, and non-intrusive, with keen eyes and keener reflexes. Our wedding pictures were vivid, full of life, and cherishingly composed, and the production values of our album and photo booth pictures were quality. Highly recommended!

Jordan · Married on 07/16/2016

Bill and his team did a fantastic job photographing our wedding! We love our pictures and couldn't be happier with how they turned out. He truly captured our wedding day in our pictures. Couldn't have asked for more!

Mia · Married on 06/18/2016

My wedding pictures are phenomenal! Waldorf Photographic Art is hands-down the best in Knoxville (an the best wedding photography I've ever seen, period). Bill and Amy were also outstanding on the day! They were so knowledgable and helpful, and they kept everything running smoothly! I wasn't stressed because they had all the answers. Bill was incredible to work with throughout the entire process. Please consider them, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Katie · Married on 05/29/2016

In my opinion, photographs are the most important part of the wedding (besides the actual ceremony, of course..and the friends and family) after all, it's how you relive the day over and over! Waldorf Photographic Art captured our day perfectly! They were accommodating and open to our ideas and preferences. Bill's moto is to capture moments 'without even knowing he is there'. That moto created some of the sweetest pictures! He also made my husband feel at ease during all the many photographs! Waldorf comes HIGHLY recommended! :)

Sent on 12/06/2016