Waldorf Astoria Park City Reviews

4 | Park City, UT

4 Reviews for Waldorf Astoria Park City

Madeline · Married on 04/15/2017

THE PERFECT PLACE TO GET MARRIED.

Seriously. Absolutely gorgeous venue, the team lead by Colleen is unbelievably helpful and flexible, the food that the Powder Chef does is amazing, the hotel booking team is super accommodating, and all of your guests will tell you that the hotel is the most attentive they have ever stayed at (including your super picky grandmother..)

Sent on 05/05/2017

My husband and I had a great experience for our wedding and ceremony at the Waldorf Park City. Danielle was informative and attentive every step of the way. The day of the wedding went as smooth as possible and the staff was wonderful. Throughout the week they were all talking about how excited they were for the wedding, they made us feel like family. I really felt like everyone went above and beyond to make our experience better than we could have anticipated. Our ceremony was in the lobby and reception in Powder. The food was excellent and again the service was above and beyond. A great choice for a stress free wedding. Thanks you! 6-21-16

Sent on 06/29/2016

Erin · Married on 05/30/2015

Cole Hale was absolutely fantastic at helping manage our wedding at the Waldorf. All aspects were fantastic: the food, the accommodations, the set up- PERFECTION! Well deserved 5/5 stars here.

Sent on 05/31/2015

Megan · Married on 06/21/2014

My husband and I had a destination wedding here last summer and it was truly beautiful. Our wedding was actually the first that the hotel had in the slopes dining room. They were supper accommodating and allowed us to use the entire restaurant and bar area, which was gorgeous and turned out to be the perfect size for our intimate destination wedding. The ceremony was in the grand lobby and the hotel did a great job at making sure the lobby had the exact pieces of furniture that we wanted left in place. The absolutely best part of the Waldorf Astoria Park City was the food! From the day we had our tasting and wine selection my husband and I knew our food would please the guests. Now almost a year later, we hear our friends talk about our wedding menu and how good our food was. Overall the Waldorf was great to work with and truly delivered the wedding of my dreams.

Sent on 05/11/2015