Wadley Farms Reviews

32 | Lindon, UT

32 Reviews for Wadley Farms

Renita · Married on 12/04/2017

On Monday, December 4, 2017, my daughter was supposed to go have her bridals shot at the Capital Building. But President Trump decided to pay a visit and that took care of that. Needless to say, there was a lot of despair! We contacted Wadley Farms and pleaded our case. To our surprise and relief, they said we could come between a certain time period! There was to be a big event there that very night but they worked around it! We were thrilled! They were awesome and the place was beautiful! It ended up matching the bride and groom's personalities so much better than the Capital Building! The buildings are so picturesque and oozing character. I just wanted to move right in. We would have been lost without them. Their kindness was beyond belief! I would recommend this place to anyone! We would have been lost without them. Thank you very much! When we tell this wedding story, they will be front and center!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/16/2017

I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone! It is amazing! We got married in the castle and Susie helped us with everything, she was amazing! She made the day go so smooth and made it magical! The set up was great and worked perfect. The venue is gorgeous and doesn't need much decorating. Truly a magical night! Totally worth the price paid.

Sent on 10/05/2017

I have never met kinder people in my entire life. They made the entire planning process a breeze and the day of went as smooth as is possible! They venue itself is incredibly gorgeous and all our guests were enchanted. They also allow you to bring in all your own vendors including food which is a huge deal, and provide all tables, chairs, and linens!!!!! An amazing value, amazing venue, and amazing people! Could not recommend enough

Sent on 08/20/2015

This place is magical. I highly recommend it. Thank you for all you guys did!

Sent on 10/19/2015

K · Married on 06/29/2015

First and foremost, Coleen is an absolute dream to work with. This woman went out of her way to accommodate all our requests and was so friendly during the whole process. I literally believe she is an angel the Good Lord blessed us with in order to smoothly navigate a normally stressful day. She was truly wonderful and I could not thank her enough for all her help. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous. All of our guest, including the super high-maintenance ones were very impressed and loved the venue. Also, the venue includes many other things like tables, chairs, table linens, etc. This made everything one inclusive price so we were able to spend/save money otherwise. I would highly highly recommend working with Coleen at Wadley Farms.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Our venue coordinator was very attentive and helpful. The grounds were gorgeous and the ceremony was perfect. About 45 mins before the reception we found out the the caterer thought the wedding was on the next night. Wadley Farms jumped right in and helped us solve the problem. It was a little stressful, but our coordinator helped keep things calm and running great. Our guest never knew that our caterer didn't show up. They did a wonderful job!!!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Chantelle · Married on 06/28/2014

Wadley Farms is an absolutely amazing venue! The grounds are just gorgeous, no decorating required! There is so much room for guests to wander around, we had almost 300 people coming and didn't want any crowding. We got so many compliments from our guests. The staff is wonderful and so helpful. They ran the wedding night smoothly. I would 100% recommend Wadley Farms to every bride!! You will get so many beautiful pictures. Just go take a tour and you will fall in love.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Andrea · Married on 04/26/2014

This was a lovely location for our reception. It's a great place for pictures with beautiful architectural features and landscaping. The lady was very kind, informative and accommodating. I would highly recommend this location!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2013

Wadley farms is the perfect place for people looking for a rustic/outdoor garden wedding/reception.

Sent on 08/29/2013

Carolin · Married on 09/05/2012

As soon as i walked into this venue i knew that i was getting married here. Wadley farms is so captivating, it will draw you and your guests in and remind you of a more romantic simpler time of life. The OPPOSITE of my pre wedding planning. The staff was phenomenal and very attentive. It rained during our wedding unfortunately but the staff that was provided was prepared and moved the wedding into the building, no extra charge. One of the best decisions of my wedding planning was saying i do to this place.

Sent on 09/06/2012

Tessa · Married on 04/30/2012

Had the best wedding a girl could ask for. They were perfectly accommodating. It was held in late April, so we weren't sure how the weather would hold up. They were ready at a moment's notice to move the whole party indoors. They handled everything kindly and professionally. I have been to several receptions there after my own and they all were beautiful, joyous, and delightful.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Lora · Married on 04/26/2012

They were great and easy to work with. The grounds and facility were in excellent condition. The staff was very helpful. Everyone commented on how beautiful it was.

Lora Cale

Sent on 04/30/2012

Lark · Married on 11/12/2011

Absolutely beautiful. We had a wonderful ring ceremony in the railroad building, followed by an amazing reception in the barn. The lady in charge was very friendly and helpful throughout the planning process, and on the day itself everything looked beautiful and was set up just the way we wanted. The staff on the night itself were very helpful and friendly, and didn't get in the way but were there when we needed something. All our guests had a great time and made a lot of compliments about how beautiful the buildings and grounds were. I would highly recommend Wadley Farms.

A piece of advice to those who may have made unfair complaints about Wadley Farms: weddings are stressful, and it doesn't help to be nit-picky and high-strung about every tiny detail. Be nice to those who you decide to do business with, trust them to do their jobs, and they'll be a lot nicer to you in return. The customer isn't always right...

Sent on 02/22/2012
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/20/2011

Wadley Farms did such a wonderful job of making my wedding perfect! Their venue is absolutely beautiful and was exactly the type of feel and environment I wanted my wedding set in. We did a couple different walk-throughs of the venue so my family could see the place, and then we set an appointment with their coordinator a couple weeks before the wedding day so we could discuss where we wanted tables set up, what linens to use, music selection, etc. They were very helpful at giving suggestions on table arrangements and making sure they knew all the details of the wedding. It gave me such a peace of mind that everything would go smoothly. And it did!...even when it ended up raining the entire week of my wedding, forcing us to change everything to be moved inside. They were responsive and flexible and even even let us use their second building for our ceremony. And as it turned out, there was no rain afterall on our wedding day and it turned out to be beautiful with blue skies! I recommend Wadley Farms to everyone because the venue is just gorgeous and the people are friendly, helpful and professional. We had so many compliments on our wedding day about how beautiful the buildings and gardens were. We knew we had chosen the perfect place!

Sent on 06/14/2011

Julienne · Married on 03/05/2011

Wadley Farms was exactly what we were looking for in a Ceremony & Reception Center. Not having a lot of money to spend, they were our favorite location and had the best prices! The staff was wonderful to work with, before and on the wedding date! The smaller building was closed for renovations so we couldn't have our ceremony there, but they made up for it offering extra hours for the ceremony. They were amazing and were able to take down the ceremony and set up the reception with a lot of our guests hanging out. (Not what they preferred, but they were super accommodating as it was 4 degrees outside!) I am so glad we chose Wadley Farms for our wedding! :)

Sent on 05/09/2011

Lily · Married on 07/20/2010

My reception was during the summer at Wadley Farms. Lets just say that I was more than impressed with this venue. From the moment my mother and I walked into this place, I was in awe. The grounds and gardens are beautiful and well maintained. The rustic buildings, rock walls and turrets are truly unique. The staff were very pleasant and even helped us find our caterer and florist. I was set on an outdoor reception and this was exactly the type of place I had envisioned. I still have many guests comment on how beautiful and unforgettable my reception was.

Sent on 10/05/2010

Lauren · Married on 05/01/2010

Wadley Farms is a beautiful place for a reception and is very reasonably priced. The grounds and buildings are a beautiful setting for pictures. We had originally planned to have our reception outside, but it was cold and rainy, so we had to move it into the main building. There was plenty of room for tables, the caterer, guests to mingle, and dancing. The weather cleared up just enough where we could go outside and throw the bouquet and the garter. Guests were able to hang outside in the gazebo and visit. Wadley Farms also provided table linens that matched my color scheme. They also had the convenience of a sound system which played music during the mingling. We then could hook up our I-Pod with our playlist for an hour of dancing. Guests that attended the reception loved the place and everyone had a wonderful time in such a beautiful place. They also provided a little cottage where the bride could get ready and freshen up.

Sent on 05/06/2010

amanda · Married on 08/05/2009

my wedding day was perfect! wadley farms is perfect!!!! i fell in love with it the second i walked onto the grounds. and the people who work there are super nice and so willing to help you make the day perfect! they are there enough to let you know theyre willing to helo. but they make sure the blend in so theyre arent hovering on your day. i recomm wadley farms to everyone. its the most perfect place. its cozy. big enough you have space, but small enough that youre not feeling overwhelmed.

Sent on 12/11/2009
  • Z

Anna · Married on 08/16/2006

Wadley Farms was perfect in every way. A great setting, and didn't charge extra for providing an indoor venue in the chance of bad weather (as compared to Sundance). Didn't have to use their catering or floral, but they set everything up. Great deal, great people, no regrets, and was available during the summer with only 2 months notice.

Sent on 02/04/2008

Cory · Married on 10/08/2015

This is the most beautiful place!! This place matched our wishes for a shabby/chic venue and wedding. So gorgeous just by itself! The people were way helpful and super nice too!! I had to do 4.5 stars on flexibility just because it's a little hard to go down there and check the place out initially, we both work 40+ hours a week and not near Lindon at all. They really were great though, brought in all our own food and a lot of decoration (though, it seriously was WAY gorgeous without anything) and everyone was SO sweet and helpful on THE day.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Heather · Married on 09/28/2011

We just held our daughter's ceremony and reception at Wadley Farms and were so pleased. It is a beautiful venue, with good service and offers a great value. The staff did everything they said they would and there were no surprise charges or disappointments. We are grateful to them and highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/03/2011

katy · Married on 05/20/2017

This is a wonderful venue! I truly felt like a princess and all my guests loved everything about it. The service is great. Both the inside and the outside are absolutely beautiful. There are a couple restrictions on what you can have for decorations but its not really needed since the venue itself already looks amazing.

Sent on 07/19/2017

3.5

This venue was so beautiful in the summer. I loved everything about it. The flowers were blooming and I hung hundreds of flowers to add to it. It was stunning. Wadley Farms really helped me pull it all together. It's difficult to see the place and meet with them because they are ALWAYS booked for weddings and setting up but during the week in the early morning they find time. Everything went smoothly for me as the bride and I didn't have to worry about anything. They even let me have sparklers for my send off. It was a perfect evening.

Sent on 09/14/2015
  • April JoAnne

April JoAnne · Married on 09/19/2007

We spent about $1000 to get their largest holding called "the barn". I had some reservations about picking the place because I'm a city girl and did not want a reception in a barn, but I was on a strict budget and we needed a place that would let us do our own food (most reception places will not).

When it came to the big day however, I didn't even notice it was in a barn, the entire place was BEAUTIFUL the reception was fantastic, the staff did a great job of combining mine and my mother's opposing views. The outdoor garden area was gorgeous and the inside had fantastic facilities for dancing and eating.

The one thing I regret was that the Groom's Dressing Room was upstairs and mine was outside, I would have liked to make a grand entrance down the staircase- I guess we should've switched dressing rooms though so that was my fault.

The staff was really nice too, we had left some gifts there accidentally for a significant amount of money and they called us and kept it for us to pick up as soon as they were found.

Sent on 11/09/2007

Mikki · Married on 04/12/2008

4.2
      3.5

I really loved having my wedding here! It was in early spring, so there wasn't a lot of blooming flowers yet, but they made sure everything was beautiful. The staff was sooo helpful, and came up with so many ideas for me when I wasn't sure how I wanted to do things. It's such a beautiful place!

Sent on 06/02/2008