Wade Cakes and Weddings, LLC Reviews

View more information

• Stephani
    Stephani B. Married on 08/14/2021

Delicious, highly recommend

Trying to find a vendor when you live in a different state can be very stressful. But she made it sooo easy! She responded very quickly and answered any questions I had. She took my vision and my color and made beautiful cake with cupcakes to match, Not to mention how delicious they were. The cupcakes were so moist and that frosting!!! Sooo delicious. She even gave us a gift and a anniversary cake. She went above and beyond to make our day even more special.
    I would definitely recommend this vendor for any event you are having. You won't regret it!

Wade Cakes and Weddings, LLC's reply:

Thank you Stephanie, I appreciate your review and business. It was such a pleasure to create a beautiful cake for you, I know how hard it can be to find someone trustworthy especially when you are not from the area. Wishing you two many happy years of wedding bliss.
  • Kiara
    Kiara D. Married on 05/08/2021

Highly Recommend

LaToya was professional from cake tasting to setting up the cake display. The cake was absolutely beautiful and tasted even better. She arrived on time and even through the pandemic still had on mask, sanitizer, and gloves. This helped me ensure guests were still safe. I could go on and on about her professionalism and flexibility but this would be ongoing.

Wade Cakes and Weddings, LLC's reply:

Thank you for trusting me with such a special day and I am glad that you enjoyed everything, you all were so easy to work with, I wish you nothing but the best.
  • Nzinga
    Nzinga F. Married on 04/11/2021

Best Service Ever

LaToya is a true professional who bakes extremely beautiful and wonderfully tasting cakes. She listened to my needs and vision and she made it come to life. When I wasn’t sure what flavor of cake I wanted, she made gentle suggestions that made sense. I wasn’t able to do a cake tasting because I live in Virginia but she earned my trust and I did not regret going with her suggestions. She gives you soooo much value for the price. I feel she should charge double for all she gives. She also traveled more than an hour to set up our cake and cupcakes and she even left us a gift. You can’t go wrong with Wade’s Cake, she is the best in the business!!

Wade Cakes and Weddings, LLC's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a heartwarming, tear jerking review. I try my best to go over and beyond for my Brides, you all deserve nothing but the best. Thank you for trusting me.
  • Kim
    Kim C. Married on 10/10/2020

Treat Table & More

I booked Mrs Latoya for my 45th birthday party. I told her I wanted to have all my favorite treats present on a table with some other things. She showed me her vision of what she could do and I was like..... WOW. On the day of my party when I walked into the room everyone was singing but I was so focused on the treat table as it was breath-taking. She had it looking like was one of the Millionaire doing a party. I was so impressed! The treats tasted better than they looked. Oh, if you decide to try her make sure you get the chocolate bourbon cupcakes, Champagne popcorn, and the made from scratch candy bars as these were my favorite and I didn't want to share.....lol

Wade Cakes and Weddings, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your review, it was pleasure to be apart of such a special occasion. I'm happy that you were pleased with the service you received.
    Mary S. Married on 07/11/2020

Friendly,Passionate, and Professional

I am very impressed with Mrs. LaToya Wade from Wade's Cakes and Weddings. I knew from the first time I spoke with her that she was the one I was going to entrust to make my wedding cake. She is very friendly, professional, and passionate about what she does. I wanted someone who is passionate to make a cake for something so special! I highly recommend Wade's Cakes and Weddings.