W2 Photography Kim Williams Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 16 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Courtney Getting married on 06/04/2022
    Amazing to work with! The last thing any bride wants on her big day is nagging or in your face photographer. Kim was the total opposite, which was amazing! She captured some of the best memories my husband and our families have from our special day! We will DEFINITELY be calling on her for any and all family pictures!
  • Morgan
    Morgan Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing Photos!

We absolutely loved Kim and Meredith! They did an excellent job with our photos and they made it fun to take pictures. I am usually not a fan of having my picture taken so I was nervous about my big day but they made it effortless. Everyone is loving our photos. They are so fast to edit them that they had many ready for us before we even got back from our honeymoon! We can not say enough good things about W2!
    Morgan Married on 06/23/2018
    We had an amazing experience thanks to Kim at W2 Photography. We are so happy with our engagement pictures and bridal shots!
    Chelsea Married on 10/21/2017
    w2 photography was absolutely fantastic and I recommend them to anyone looking for a great photographer. From the engagement session up to the wedding, Kim answered any questions I had and really put my mind at ease. She was fun to work with and got a lot of stunning shots. She was able to capture the best moments of our wedding day that we will be able to cherish for the rest of our lives.
    Andrea Married on 09/02/2017
    Working with Kim and Meredith is easy. Don't be afraid to ask for special requests and recommendations. Their experience and talent are great.
    Meredith Married on 10/29/2016
    W2 Photography was wonderful to work with! They went out of their way to coordinate with my fiancé to capture our proposal and then shot some amazing pictures of us right after we got engaged! They were very professional and creative and it's obvious that they want you to love the photographs. We were proud to display a couple of the timeless and elegant bridal portraits during our reception. I would definitely recommend W2 Photography to any bride looking for one less thing to worry about and one more thing to look forward to!
    Morgan Married on 09/24/2016
    I can't say enough great things about W2 photography. Our photos were just perfect. They are such a pleasure to work with. They really worked with us with ideas that we had and also put their own spin on photos. I get compliments all the time on our weddin photos. Couldn't have asked for better people to have captured our special moment. Highly recommend!
    Deborah Married on 09/23/2016
    Kim did a phenomenal job taking photographs at my sons wedding.She captured such beautiful moments,moments I wouldn't have seen if she hadn't been there taking pictures. She is so creative and talented. I would certainly recommend W2 Photography for any occasion.
    Deborah Humphries
    Tammy Married on 01/16/2016
    As soon as my daughter and I met with Kim for the first time we knew that she was the one to help make our day special. Kim has a way of making you feel like you are the only client she has because her attention and focus are on you and your wants and needs. She knew exactly how to capture the best memories, some of which we would have never expected. We truly appreciate and admire the art that we now have to admire and cherish forever.
    Jamie Married on 12/05/2015
    Photographs were wonderful. Eye for detail was impeccable.
    Lindsay Married on 07/24/2015
    I had the best experience with W2 Photography. Every special moment was captured with pristine skill and the perfect shots. I'm so thankful to have the memories from my most favorite day all saved in our pictures. I can't say enough about this photographer and her professionalism and skill. I love looking at our pictures and reliving those moments because of W2 Photography!
    Kelly Married on 04/08/2014
    Kim Williams helped to make our wedding day perfect. She captured our special day in a way that no other could using her personal, warm, creative touch. We highly recommend her expertise!
    Lauren Married on 04/05/2014
    Kim and her assistants made me feel so comfortable during my nerve racking bridal portraits. She even brought furniture out to the peach orchard to set up a fabulous shoot! We had a blast taking the photos and she was able to give me pointers on how to stand and place my hands which felt awkward but made for great photos. Kim is very warm and has an infectious smile. She asked me multiple questions about my expectations for the wedding day too ensure we had everything we wanted. She even managed to convince to leave the dance floor at one point to take some pictures with sparklers which turned out to be incredible! It's literally the best day of your life and she was able to capture all of my happiest moments from the day and I know she will do the same for you.
    Harriet Married on 04/05/2014
    I was the mother of the groom, but I can tell you W2 made everyone's dreams come true. Kim is a awesome photographer, but that's not what it's all about. She plans every detail, key shots, family desires and makes your event fun. Her creative ideas captured our memories beyond our dreams. However, if you dream it, or see a "must have" shot, this is your team. For the icing on the cake, they are kind, even keeled people - all of them. During this exciting, crazy time, they go with the flow and capture your memories perfectly! (In fact, hold on to their number - grandbaby shots are awesome too!)
    Lindsey Married on 10/15/2011
    Very easy to work with. never felt rushed. was able to enjoy our day and we have great pictures. very creative. we look forward to using her again for upcoming events.
    Kelsey Married on 01/16/2016
    I truly enjoyed working with W2 Photography. They listened to what I wanted and did everything they could to make my day and pictures amazing. Also their photography suggestions were smart, beautiful, and perfect. I'm so glad I got to work with them.