Victoria Machin Photography Reviews

37 | Miami, FL

37 Reviews for Victoria Machin Photography

Heather Bush · Married on 03/13/2020

Absolutely Best Photographer!!

Victoria is absolutely amazing! She has a beautiful eye and catches the most amazing shots! They are art! Absolutely stunning work! She makes you feel so comfortable and is so energetic! She has brought our magical engagement and wedding memories to life that we are so proud to share with friends and family! I would recommend her without hesitation! We just love her so much! Words cannot describe all the joy we feel in her work!

Sent on 03/11/2020

Mary Luz Rodriguez · Married on 03/08/2020

Excellent- superb

When I first met Victoria & Roxy, I thought they looked and acted like a team of very professional women... and I was not mistaken. After setting up our photoshoot plan, they were nothing but wonderful and brilliant carrying out the different ideas to recreate and manifest my dream come true. When the day of the shot came , they were extremely accommodating and understanding taking their time for every single detail . Their professionalism and impeccable work ethic showed on every hour of their incredible work. Their creativity, intuition, inspiration and passion was felt throughout every single minute of our time together . The images resulting from our Co creation were nothing short than amazingly powerful , truthful & magical.

Their work left me speechless, I would like to express my infinite gratitude for encountering artists so devoted to their calling such as Victoria & Roxy with Victoria Machin Photography. It is for wonderful women like you that the world is a better place .

Keep spreading your Love , Light & Artistry 💖✨🙏

Mary Luz from LSS

Sent on 10/28/2019

Stephanie · Married on 11/23/2019

Best Experience Ever!!!

Victoria Machin is a Ninja, Artist, Prefessional, Considerate, Patient, Creative, Dynamic, Exciting, Unic, Happy and Simply Excellent!!! Victoria made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable every second and everything she asked us to do in order to have AMAZING JAW DROPPING PICTURES!!! My husband is very shy and she made him feel comfortable and enjoy every second of our Engagement Session and Wedding! We both had so much fun and both of our families were very happy with our Ninja Photographer! She will do anything to capture the moment and the way she imagines the moment to take “The Picture” you just have to trust her. She is just AMAZING! And her assistant Tim, is great as well! Thank you Both for making our Wedding day so special, fun and capture the most beautiful and natural pictures of us and our family! We wish you the best! Thank you!!! Steph & José

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Y

Yamilet Ballestas · Married on 11/13/2019

Excellence

Victoria Machin Photography...Since the beginning of your endeavor, I never doubted your artistic and unique talent. Victoria is a gifted photographer‼️ Not only she’s really nice to work with, she’s very friendly, responsible, and professional. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer with fresh ideas and amazing images and portraits to treasure forever. I can guarantee that you’ll be beyond pleased and satisfied. Victoria can’t thank you enough for your excellent work and expertise💕
    YOU DO GREAT THINGS WITH A 📸 CAMERA‼️

Yamilet C. Ballestas

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie Moss · Married on 08/12/2019

Fabulous Eye and Gets it all done

Victoria is absolutely lovely to work with and has complete control of your getting you what you want and need to have fabulous lifetime memories of your wedding. She moves things along and gets all those must have photos out of the way pretty painlessly. She is very creative and really willing to work with you and definitely goes the extra mile to make you happy and give you what you want. She delivers high quality beautiful photos, but it is her post production effects that make her a genius and set her apart and will make your memories of your wedding so special. She and her team or lovely; I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 02/15/2020
  • Christine

Christine Marie Crews · Married on 05/25/2019

Easiest decision!

Selecting Victoria as our photographer was not even something my husband and I had to discuss after meeting her. Right from the beginning, the sense of family and vision came to fruition immediately. From planning our engagement session to executing each shot of that day, to each detail of our wedding, watching Victoria unfold in her creative magic was an honor to witness. I’m quite the detail-oriented creative and find myself extremely mindful and selective when it comes to taste of photography and event details and Victoria nailed it. She nailed going past the cookie-mold of an engagement location and stereotypical poses. She nailed it in the vast array of moments captured at our wedding. She nailed it with her taste and editing styles that exceed the standard. She captured emotions, raw moments, and has a beautiful way of capturing people’s souls. I had a slight regret not hiring a videographer, but honestly after viewing our pictures, the entire day came to life just as much as cinematography would have. Victoria’s giving and tender heart is rare to find in the industry. She’s a dedicated mom, a tremendous passionate photographer, and a professional creative who blows the status quo out of the water!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Jeston Alger · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing photographer and artist

Victoria and her team were such a pleasure to work with. They were very professional and you could feel they really wanted every shot to matter. Victoria is an amazing artist and has the eye for Capturing great moments. I would definitely recommend to anyone in the Miami area and beyond.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Alexis Sigler · Married on 11/03/2018

Priceless photographer

Victoria is amamzing. She has a bubbly personality that just makes you feel comfortable with every shot. She has crazy, amazing vision that shines through every picture. Her creativity is amazing and just keeps you loving every picture she shows you. She knows exactly how to capture the moment.

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Julio

Julio · Married on 10/27/2018

Great Service, better quality.

Victoria Machin was the photographer for our wedding, being Married before, I had some experience on the matter. I was pleasantly surprised on how smooth the process was; from the availability to the flexibility with our schedule and from the process of taking the pictures in the different venues to the actual moment, I can say it made the diference for us. We never felt pressured or uncomfortable, she took her time to make sure my wife was perfect as any bride wants, and was very patient with our non stop son. I am very satisfied with her services and I definitely regimens her for you wedding or event.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Piera · Married on 07/20/2018

Victoria was our photographer for our wedding in Key Largo in July 2018. She was absolutely AMAZING! Vicky made sure she got every picture a bride and groom look forward to looking at in the future. She really went above and beyond all my expectations. My family and friends still tell me how lucky I was to get such a talented photographer. I feel blessed to have found Vicky and Zeta Entertainment to coordinate my wedding. It was a dream come true!

Sent on 09/21/2018

adam · Married on 07/07/2018

Great Photos

Great value, great photos, great price

Sent on 11/17/2019

Sonia · Married on 04/06/2018

Victoria and her team are true create geniuses, capturing the most beautiful images. She is super professional, incredibly sweet and so much fun to work with. Every wedding should have Victoria as her photographer for the best experience ever! Every person who's seen the picture remains dumbfounded at how beautiful they are.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Marisol · Married on 12/17/2017

Thanks again for providing a first class service. We couldn’t have been happier with the photos or with our choice of photographer. Victoria is such a passionate photographer who clearly puts a lot into his work. She has such a UNIQUE ability to capture every special moment. We loved how she captured the beauty of the wedding location and appreciated all of the little moments captured between us.
    We have had many comments from friends and family complimenting the photos and Victoria style. We will forever recommend her to friends and family. Book him now- you won’t regret it!”

Sent on 01/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Victoria is the absolute best! I called her our ninja photographer! She was on top of tables, chairs and even a dresser to get that great picture! She even had brought a ladder while we stood on top of a table to take the picture that will forever hang on our wall in our home! She took some amazing pictures for our wedding, BRIDES she is the one you want! You want someone with artistic vision that will see beyond what you have seen on Pinterest or the generic pictures you’ve seen on weddings. She will make you look and feel beautiful for your wedding day and everyone will be totally be envious of your pictures! You will not be disappointed best money spent!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Sara · Married on 04/22/2017

To have Victoria as your photographer would be a very wise decision. She is more than a photographer, she's a creator or art and beauty. I have known her work for many years and she doesn't cease to amaze me. That explains that she was my choice for my daughter's wedding. Victoria is the best among the best.

Sent on 05/04/2017

Angie · Married on 12/24/2016

It was a pleasure having Victoria as our photographer at our wedding and at every other event we have had since then. She is a delight to work with. Very professional and polite. Her pictures come out amazing and her editing is spectacular. Can't say enough about what an amazing experience it is to work with her.

Sent on 11/14/2017

ceci · Married on 11/05/2016

Victoria is an amazing detailed oriented photographer. She recognizes every detail and important moment to make your pictures a memorable one. We were very happy with our wedding album and will recommend her 100 percent.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Kelly · Married on 09/18/2016

Wow, Victoria is an absolutely amazing photographer! We had a very limited amount of time for pictures and victoria did an AMAZING job at working within the time limit while still getting a ton of incredible photos! There are so many for us to use for different things. Also, I am the type of girl who is self conscious about how big my face looks or if I'm folding over the top of my dress and victoria wasnt afraid to tell me to reposition so I am able to look my best! We plan on hiring victoria for all of our big life events!

Sent on 11/03/2016
  • W

William · Married on 08/17/2016

Me and my wife chose Victorias Portraits for our engagement and wedding shoot and were thrilled by the quality of work and overall experience. We strongly suggest her underwater shoots but even if your just looking for great wedding pictures Victorias Portraits is quality over quantity.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Vanessa · Married on 07/23/2016

Victoria was an amazing photographer for our wedding. She captured candid moments and was extremely professional. She knows what she’s doing and has great ideas to capture moments in different angles! She is an expert and loves how our wedding pictures came out! I would recommend her for any event you have you won’t regret it!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Vivian · Married on 04/16/2016

Vicky is a gifted, artistic and creative professional. She took amazing photos, beyond the traditional shots. Her underwater photography work is spectacular. Our guests were impressed with how tirelessly they worked to capture all the special moments.

Sent on 04/24/2016

Paola · Married on 01/30/2016

Victoria is a one of a kind photographer because she brings out such artistry and emotion in all of her photos. My pictures were like something out of a fairytale, beautiful, high quality. Each photo told a story with love and emotion. She is a true artist not just a photographer and all of my pictures reflected her talents. She was enjoyable to work with, very professional and was sweet and fun. Her dedication to ensuring she got all the photos you want for your wedding was evident. She gave excellent direction and will make you look like you came out of a magazine. She is very creative and her post production editing displays that as well. I can see she spent a lot of time editing and ensuring the photos look their best. She is a true talent and it is clear she is at the top of her industry.

Sent on 02/13/2016

Sibel · Married on 11/13/2015

She was so friendly and positive which helped us to be natural while posing! It was obvioys that she loves photographing and does really good! Suggesting for the ones seeking for a professional!!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Victoria and her team were exceptional!!! They were professional and kind at all times. She has a sweet personality and is very easy to work with. They took time and care to capture all the special moments of our wedding day. They threw in many hours of overtime when we first met and on our wedding day, and even stayed for more pictures after our wedding. They helped us create a package of photos we loved. We received so many compliments on the quality of her photos. They were all beautiful and I am not easy to please. She made our destination wedding less stressful and gave us the best photos to remember it by. We definitely recommend her for your next wedding or special event!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Victoria is such a pleasure to work with. She knows how to bring out the beauty in everyone and everything she photographs. She has tremendous patience and always puts you at ease during your shoot. She makes you feel as if you are her one and only client. I recommend her to anyone with no reservations!!

Sent on 02/16/2016