Victoria Machin Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Ryan
    Ryan W. Married on 04/30/2022

Best wedding and event photographer in MIAMI FL

Victoria OMG !!   You made us appear like celebrities in our engagement shoots, which everyone adored. Thank you for your assistance in bringing each of our four themes to life. The fact that you went out of your way to rent a motorcycle was also fantastic. We are excited to see what you were able to do with our wedding images, which I am sure will be out of this world. Thank you a lot to you and your team.
  • Sara
    Sara N. Married on 03/26/2022

Incredible! Creative! Worth it!

Victoria is the one and only photographer we trust to capture our special moments. She is truly an artist. We had the pleasure of having Victoria not only capture our love with an engagement shoot, but also having her at our wedding. Her high energy and positive can-do attitude will have you constantly smiling and goes a long way, especially on stressful days such as a wedding. We had her with us from 11am until 10pm on our wedding day. She was front and center for every magical moment and it shows in the final photos. Her vision is incredibly creative. She will tell you how to stand, where to look, etc. Our family and guests still rave about Victoria, and the presence she had throughout the day! Her finished products are incredible professional and will make you look like you belong in a high-end magazine. Victoria is worth every penny! If you are wavering on booking her… just do it, you won’t regret it! We can’t wait to have her capture the next chapter in our lives.

Victoria Machin Photography's reply:

Wow 🤩 wow 🤩 thank you Sara and Theo for trusting in my for your beautiful wedding day! You both celebrate Love in such a special way! I am so grateful to had been the one to capture your journey. Xoxo
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 02/04/2022

Victoria is the BEST!!!

Victoria was our photographer for our wedding and talk about going above and beyond. She did not stop for a second. Our wedding day was 8 hours long and she did not stop. She took thousands of pictures and we received more than 4,500 edited pictures. She is very creative and gave us great direction on how to pose and be comfortable at taking pictures. She made sure we stuck to the timeline to capture our special day. Her work is definitely QUALITY WORK. We received so many compliments about Victoria and her staff. We recommended her to our friends and family for future events.
    Nathalia P. Married on 10/23/2021

Great Photographer!

Victoria was our photographer for both our engagement shoot and our wedding, and we couldn't be more pleased with her work! She is very creative and gives great direction (which we as a couple really needed)! The engagement shoot photos were used for our wedding invitation and came out BEAUTIFUL! She was a superstar on our wedding day, making sure we stuck to the time line and capturing this special day. 10/10! We would totally recommend her to our friends and family for future events.

Victoria Machin Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much Nathalia.. it was so Amazing to work with you and Saul on your wedding day. Thank you for trusting in me to capture all your everlasting moments. All the best ! Victoria 🥰
    Brittany H. Married on 06/26/2021

Absolutely amazing!

I had an amazing experience they certainly made my wedding absolutely beautiful. My husband and I both enjoyed working with them would definitely 110% recommend !

Victoria Machin Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany and Devarge! It was Amazing being part of your amazing wedding day! Thank you for trusting in me Starting from capturing your engagement photos to your wedding day.
  • Niang
    Niang Married on 04/06/2021

Amazing photographer!!!

Victoria is an awesome photographer as well as person. She made sure to take advantage of every opportunity to capture the best moments. She helped us with everything and showed us how to post for the camera and always made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. When we couldn’t decide on the location for our engagement shoot and asked her for help she took us to this park and took some beautiful photos for our engagement. She’s there every step of the way to help capture all the best memories of our wedding day! Pictures are amazing! Thank you Victoria!!

Victoria Machin Photography's reply:

Thank you Niang.. it was such a pleasure and honor to be part of your wedding day and to make your experience with you and Pau so very special! Both of you are a very special couple.. especially that you both trust me being from the other side of the world! Your images are all spectacular!
    Can't wait to share! ❤️
    Giselle R. Married on 03/23/2021

Amazing Photographer!

What a magical, pleasant, and professional experience.
    The section was fun, enjoyable and artistic.
    It was so wonderful that we will hope to repeat it for every unforgettable moments of our future.
  • Michele
    Michele S. Married on 05/12/2020

Victoria is the BEST!!

She was very professional but at the same time made you feel so special. She took her time in capturing every moment of our special day.

Victoria Machin Photography's reply:

Thank you Michele. It was my pleasure! You and Chad were Amazing! ❤️ It was my pleasure and honor to be part of your wedding capturing your magical photos!
  • Kristy
    Kristy Married on 04/25/2020

I’m speechless. Her work is just BEAUTIFUL

Victoria captured every single beautiful moment of our wedding. You can tell that photography is her passion and that she loves what she does!! I’m soooo happy with everything and the memories she was able to capture! She is the BEST!!!!!
    Heather B. Married on 03/13/2020

Absolutely Best Photographer!!

Victoria is absolutely amazing! She has a beautiful eye and catches the most amazing shots! They are art! Absolutely stunning work! She makes you feel so comfortable and is so energetic! She has brought our magical engagement and wedding memories to life that we are so proud to share with friends and family! I would recommend her without hesitation! We just love her so much! Words cannot describe all the joy we feel in her work!
    Mary L. Married on 03/08/2020

Excellent- superb

When I first met Victoria & Roxy, I thought they looked and acted like a team of very professional women... and I was not mistaken. After setting up our photoshoot plan, they were nothing but wonderful and brilliant carrying out the different ideas to recreate and manifest my dream come true. When the day of the shot came , they were extremely accommodating and understanding taking their time for every single detail . Their professionalism and impeccable work ethic showed on every hour of their incredible work. Their creativity, intuition, inspiration and passion was felt throughout every single minute of our time together . The images resulting from our Co creation were nothing short than amazingly powerful , truthful & magical.

Their work left me speechless, I would like to express my infinite gratitude for encountering artists so devoted to their calling such as Victoria & Roxy with Victoria Machin Photography. It is for wonderful women like you that the world is a better place .

Keep spreading your Love , Light & Artistry 💖✨🙏

Mary Luz from LSS
    Stephanie Married on 11/23/2019

Best Experience Ever!!!

Victoria Machin is a Ninja, Artist, Prefessional, Considerate, Patient, Creative, Dynamic, Exciting, Unic, Happy and Simply Excellent!!! Victoria made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable every second and everything she asked us to do in order to have AMAZING JAW DROPPING PICTURES!!! My husband is very shy and she made him feel comfortable and enjoy every second of our Engagement Session and Wedding! We both had so much fun and both of our families were very happy with our Ninja Photographer! She will do anything to capture the moment and the way she imagines the moment to take “The Picture” you just have to trust her. She is just AMAZING! And her assistant Tim, is great as well! Thank you Both for making our Wedding day so special, fun and capture the most beautiful and natural pictures of us and our family! We wish you the best! Thank you!!! Steph & José
  • Y
    Yamilet B. Married on 11/13/2019

Excellence

Victoria Machin Photography...Since the beginning of your endeavor, I never doubted your artistic and unique talent. Victoria is a gifted photographer‼️ Not only she’s really nice to work with, she’s very friendly, responsible, and professional. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer with fresh ideas and amazing images and portraits to treasure forever. I can guarantee that you’ll be beyond pleased and satisfied. Victoria can’t thank you enough for your excellent work and expertise💕
    YOU DO GREAT THINGS WITH A 📸 CAMERA‼️

Yamilet C. Ballestas
  • Jamie
    Jamie M. Married on 08/12/2019

Fabulous Eye and Gets it all done

Victoria is absolutely lovely to work with and has complete control of your getting you what you want and need to have fabulous lifetime memories of your wedding. She moves things along and gets all those must have photos out of the way pretty painlessly. She is very creative and really willing to work with you and definitely goes the extra mile to make you happy and give you what you want. She delivers high quality beautiful photos, but it is her post production effects that make her a genius and set her apart and will make your memories of your wedding so special. She and her team or lovely; I would recommend her to anyone.
  • Christine
    Christine M. Married on 05/25/2019

Easiest decision!

Selecting Victoria as our photographer was not even something my husband and I had to discuss after meeting her. Right from the beginning, the sense of family and vision came to fruition immediately. From planning our engagement session to executing each shot of that day, to each detail of our wedding, watching Victoria unfold in her creative magic was an honor to witness. I’m quite the detail-oriented creative and find myself extremely mindful and selective when it comes to taste of photography and event details and Victoria nailed it. She nailed going past the cookie-mold of an engagement location and stereotypical poses. She nailed it in the vast array of moments captured at our wedding. She nailed it with her taste and editing styles that exceed the standard. She captured emotions, raw moments, and has a beautiful way of capturing people’s souls. I had a slight regret not hiring a videographer, but honestly after viewing our pictures, the entire day came to life just as much as cinematography would have. Victoria’s giving and tender heart is rare to find in the industry. She’s a dedicated mom, a tremendous passionate photographer, and a professional creative who blows the status quo out of the water!
    Jeston A. Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing photographer and artist

Victoria and her team were such a pleasure to work with. They were very professional and you could feel they really wanted every shot to matter. Victoria is an amazing artist and has the eye for Capturing great moments. I would definitely recommend to anyone in the Miami area and beyond.
    Alexis S. Married on 11/03/2018

Priceless photographer

Victoria is amamzing. She has a bubbly personality that just makes you feel comfortable with every shot. She has crazy, amazing vision that shines through every picture. Her creativity is amazing and just keeps you loving every picture she shows you. She knows exactly how to capture the moment.
  • Julio
    Julio Married on 10/27/2018

Great Service, better quality.

Victoria Machin was the photographer for our wedding, being Married before, I had some experience on the matter. I was pleasantly surprised on how smooth the process was; from the availability to the flexibility with our schedule and from the process of taking the pictures in the different venues to the actual moment, I can say it made the diference for us. We never felt pressured or uncomfortable, she took her time to make sure my wife was perfect as any bride wants, and was very patient with our non stop son. I am very satisfied with her services and I definitely regimens her for you wedding or event.
    Piera Married on 07/20/2018
    Victoria was our photographer for our wedding in Key Largo in July 2018. She was absolutely AMAZING! Vicky made sure she got every picture a bride and groom look forward to looking at in the future. She really went above and beyond all my expectations. My family and friends still tell me how lucky I was to get such a talented photographer. I feel blessed to have found Vicky and Zeta Entertainment to coordinate my wedding. It was a dream come true!
    Adam Married on 07/07/2018

Great Photos

Great value, great photos, great price
    Sonia Married on 04/06/2018
    Victoria and her team are true create geniuses, capturing the most beautiful images. She is super professional, incredibly sweet and so much fun to work with. Every wedding should have Victoria as her photographer for the best experience ever! Every person who's seen the picture remains dumbfounded at how beautiful they are.
    Marisol Married on 12/17/2017
    Thanks again for providing a first class service. We couldn’t have been happier with the photos or with our choice of photographer. Victoria is such a passionate photographer who clearly puts a lot into his work. She has such a UNIQUE ability to capture every special moment. We loved how she captured the beauty of the wedding location and appreciated all of the little moments captured between us.
    We have had many comments from friends and family complimenting the photos and Victoria style. We will forever recommend her to friends and family. Book him now- you won’t regret it!”
    Jessica Married on 09/30/2017
    Victoria is the absolute best! I called her our ninja photographer! She was on top of tables, chairs and even a dresser to get that great picture! She even had brought a ladder while we stood on top of a table to take the picture that will forever hang on our wall in our home! She took some amazing pictures for our wedding, BRIDES she is the one you want! You want someone with artistic vision that will see beyond what you have seen on Pinterest or the generic pictures you’ve seen on weddings. She will make you look and feel beautiful for your wedding day and everyone will be totally be envious of your pictures! You will not be disappointed best money spent!
    Sara Married on 04/22/2017
    To have Victoria as your photographer would be a very wise decision. She is more than a photographer, she's a creator or art and beauty. I have known her work for many years and she doesn't cease to amaze me. That explains that she was my choice for my daughter's wedding. Victoria is the best among the best.
    Angie Married on 12/24/2016
    It was a pleasure having Victoria as our photographer at our wedding and at every other event we have had since then. She is a delight to work with. Very professional and polite. Her pictures come out amazing and her editing is spectacular. Can't say enough about what an amazing experience it is to work with her.