VoxBlu Reviews

VoxBlu 1
VoxBlu 2
VoxBlu 3

Theresa · Married on 10/01/2011

For our wedding every detail was important and, for me especially, there had to be a band and they HAD to be amazing! I cannot say enough about how A-MA-ZING Vox Blu is! You really should get reviews from our guests as well because everyone says that you all were incredible! Michelle, you were so wonderful to work with in coordinating the setup at Lost Tree Club, going through the playlists, learning and performing our first dance song requests so beautifully (even though they weren't part of the original playlist!), and of course for letting me perform with you all. I know that can be a hit or miss experience but for Emory and me- and the whole party, really- it made such an impact. We can't stop watching the video, thank you for letting me share your stage!

Vox Blu has an amazingly wide repertoire of songs to choose from but more importantly, they are fun and want you and your party to have the time of your life. The music at a wedding can 'make it or break it' and Vox Blu was unbelievable! They are so personable and flexible when it comes to customizing your playlist to fit your style, and the energy of your day. We were a dancing crew for sure so Vox Blu fit right in! We loved you guys so much and are still raving. I hope to stay in touch for sure. Thank you, again, for making our day UNFORGETTABLE!!!
    XOXO, Theresa & Emory Todd 10.1.11

Sent on 10/19/2011
  • Niki

Niki · Married on 09/24/2011

VoxBlu was AWESOME!!!! A month later our guests are still raving about what an amazing band we had! Thanks to VoxBlu, our wedding was an absolute blast!! They got and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! I really couldn't even count how many guests commented throughout the night and even still on what a great band they were!

Sent on 10/28/2011
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 09/10/2011

Ooooooooooh Mmmmmmy GREATNESS!!!!!!!!!!

VoxBlu is absolutely out of this world!!!!!!!!!! They played at our wedding last weekend at LaPlaya Beach and Golf Resort in Naples, Fl and our guest CANNOT stop talking about how amazing they were! So many people said, "if I could go back in time, I would have never of hired a DJ, I would have booked Voxblu!"

We had a Cuban-Italian wedding, mixed with high school and college friends, and VoxBlu had everyone dancing! They played all types of music possible! They are so unbelievably versatile!!!

They MADE the wedding and are worth every single penny!!!!!! TRUST ME!!

Thank you VoxBlu for Rocking The House!!
    Xoxo
    Mrs. Puleio!

Sent on 09/14/2011

Ryan · Married on 05/07/2011

Vox Blu played our wedding last weekend at the Ancient Spanish Monastery in Miami and they absolutely killed it.

They sounded great, mixed new songs and old ones seamlessly, and maintained a high level of energy throughout. I felt like I was on the dance floor the entire evening and definitely loved every minute of it. I can't tell you how many compliments my wife and I received the next day saying how great the band was and asking how we found them.

Bottom line: if you're looking for an incredible band in the South Florida area, look no further than Vox Blu: http://www.voxblu.com/

Ryan

Sent on 05/16/2011
  • Gillian

Gillian · Married on 02/05/2011

Powerhouse has a number of bands that suit everyone's budget and band style. VoxBlu is normally an 8 piece band but we wanted a horn section so we added 3 pieces to make them 11 pieces, and OMG they were UNREAL. It's 5wks since our wedding and our guests are still talking about how amazing VoxBlu was and how they were the best wedding band anyone had ever heard, and we agree 100%. They play every decade of music and even sound better than some of the original artists. If you want a band that people will be talking about way after the party is over, VoxBlu is it.

Sent on 03/10/2011
  • U

Jessica · Married on 04/10/2010

A high energy band that could play both American and Latino music well was essential to making our multi-cultural wedding a success. Voxblu exceeded our highest expectations! We were so impressed by the band's ability to switch from genre to genre so seamlessly and perform all songs, English and Spanish, with such authenticity! The continuous music kept the dance floor packed and the party going all night! Whether it was jazz standards, motown, rock and roll or salsa and merengue, Voxblu did it all. We received so many compliments on the band's sound, and we can honestly say, Voxblu made the party! Many, many thanks for making our wedding all the more special!

Sent on 03/11/2011

Caroline · Married on 03/07/2015

Vox Blu was an incredible band to work with and they gave an amazing performance on the night of our wedding. Michelle was extremely responsive and helpful throughout our planning process and she does an excellent job MC'ing the wedding to react to the crowd and ensure all the wedding timeline objectives were met. Would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for a high energy, diverse band that appeals to a crowd that really wants to dance.

Sent on 03/16/2015

Lesli · Married on 04/13/2013

I recently got married to the love of my life, and what most people remember from our wedding were our heartfelt vows, the food, and...THE BAND. Months later, friends and family randomly bring up how "awesome/stellar/fun/energetic/ridiculous" our band was.

Michelle and her mates learned special songs, answered every question, and made us and our families feel very special. They played and sang to perfection. At times, members were having so much fun with those dancing, we could tell who were members and who were guests. The sweaty guests leaving at the end were a testament to their energy and enthusiasm for our wedding.

I would - and do - recommend them to everyone I speak with!

Sent on 06/29/2013

lesley · Married on 07/03/2016

they are the best , i would highly recommend them

Sent on 08/24/2016

Michael · Married on 05/31/2014

Amazing performance and great to deal with made the whole experience so special. All my guests keep saying after 2 months how spectacular they were.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Barbara's · Married on 10/05/2013

Amazing and wonderful entertainment. Do not look any further than Michelle of VoxBlu. Always responsive to phone calls or emails, as an out of town mother of bride Michelle was so easy to work with. This band knows how to work the crowd and actually has to ask guests to sit down sp they can take time to eat! If you want high energy and fabulous entertainment look no further than Vox Blu.(my son-in-law the groom (a guitarist himself) and his bride were so impressed and had a ball!

Sent on 10/07/2013
  • User3211936 · 2+ years ago

VoxBlu is an talented and energetic group of both musicians and singers. They recently performed at my daughter's wedding reception. Michelle Doyle, lead singer and band's representative, worked closely with myself, my husband and the bride to create a memorable experience. Immediately upon the band's beginning to play, they got our guests up on their feet to dance to a vast variety of music genres. The dancing didn't stop for the full 4 hours that they played. We had a fabulous night and recommend VoxBlu as "the band" for anyone looking for a memorable night.

Sent on 06/08/2013

christina · Married on 04/11/2011

Voxblu is a phenomenal band! If you're looking for top notch musicians that can cover every genre from top 40, standards, Latin and rock, they are the perfect match. Our guests came from NYC, LA, London, Asia, Mexico City and all over the country and are still applauding the band three weeks later. They were the hit of the wedding with our guests of every age. We cannot say enough about how talented and professional these musicians are. If you want your event or wedding to be packed with dancing, hire Voxblu. They hit it out of the park!

Sent on 04/27/2011