vow2vow photo and cinema Reviews

vow2vow photo and cinema 5
vow2vow photo and cinema 6
vow2vow photo and cinema 7

Rachel · Married on 09/08/2018

My husband and I's wedding was "perfect" in its own way... Everything we could have imagined and more, truly a magical (hilarious, love-filled, ridiculously rowdy in the best kind of ways) evening. And while we had incredible vendors, I would say Janine from Vow2Vow was probably the one vendor we had ZERO issues with. I can't recommend her services enough! She made Kevin and I feel so comfortable from the minute we met her, which really showed in our photos. Plus all of our wedding party felt that same energy from her. She's down to earth, not bossy in the least bit, listens to what you want but also gives you direct advice when needed.

On the morning of our wedding day -- it had been raining the night before -- the venue decided we weren't able to get married in the garden as planned. Even though we couldn't get married in the garden Janine gave me a little push to go and take photos in the garden regardless of it being a little muddy. Of course we ended up getting the most stunning photos in that section of the venue and I'm so happy I listened to her. Of course, during our engagement photoshoot, I happened to have walked INTO the stream at the park to go stand on a log... So I think she knew I wouldn't take much convincing ;)

Anyway, if you want beautiful candids, non-stuffy photos, STUNNING color balanced images to blow up and hang on your walls, this is the girl for you. Not to mention we got the BEST bang for our buck going with Vow2Vow. Now if only I can find some other big life events to photograph and put her talents to more use...

Sent on 09/27/2018
    vow2vow photo and cinema 14
    vow2vow photo and cinema 15
  • Megan

Meg · Married on 06/22/2018

Pictures look as joyful as we felt

Janine did such an amazing job capturing our wedding! We chose her because of the way she brings out light and colors, and our photos did not disappoint. Throughout the whole process, Janine was flexible & knowledgable. She was fine with doing our engagement shoot in the rain, corralled my huge family with ease, and caught the improptu dance floor limbo that I didn't know abotu until the pictures came back! We also used vow2vow for video. It made life so much easier to have photos and video in one package, and we loved the simultaneously sweet and vivacious feel of our wedding trailer. Thank you, Janine!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    vow2vow photo and cinema 16
    vow2vow photo and cinema 17
    vow2vow photo and cinema 18

Abigail · Married on 05/19/2018

Anytime a camera is around, my (now) husband manages to make some of the scariest posed smiles you can imagine. With this generalized fear of photography, I knew we needed to find a photographer that could make us look like ourselves on our wedding day. Thank goodness we found Janine. The story she tells with her photography made me realize that in lieu of rain and family drama our wedding truly was a beautiful event. Apparently I was smiling the entire day, and Dan's daily smile even made some great appearances! Janine was flexible with weather related changes, prompt, professional, friendly, and I wouldn't have wanted to trudge through the mist in Philadelphia with anyone else. I highly recommend vow2vow, Janine really did a wonderful job.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/08/2017

Janine did a truly wonderful job with her photography at my recent wedding. She was courteous and professional while also being a true joy to work with. I would highly recommend to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Janine and her assistant were fantastic! They took gorgeous pictures. They captured amazing moments with my husband and our daughter. I couldn't be happier with the way all of our pictures have turned out.

Sent on 04/06/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/03/2015

Janine of Vow2Vow was truly the best. The formal pictures were amazing. Janine has an eye for taking the setting of your wedding and using it to make memorable formal pictures. She also did an amazing job capturing the little moments of the evenings that have become some of our most treasured pictures from the day. When my husband and I looked at the whole selection of pictures she took, we were able to relive every minute of our wedding day (which flew by waaaaaay too quickly). We didn't want to spend too much time doing formal pictures and we really enjoyed the fact that we got an amazing selection of candids throughout the night that were natural. We never felt that Janine was in our faces the entire night which allowed Janine to capture true expressions.

I would recommend Vow2Vow to anyone who is getting married!!!!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Erin · Married on 07/25/2015

Vow2Vow did a wonderful job on our wedding video. They captured everything! Also, communication throughout the entire process was excellent and prompt.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Nathan · Married on 07/17/2015

Janine is awesome. She is down to earth and very friendly. We would definitely recommend her services to others and she was very reasonable with the price. 5 stars for sure!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Jeannine · Married on 07/10/2015

Janine was wonderful! She is fantastic at capturing special moments, in addition to not being intrusive throughout the night, with her assistant. We absolutely adore our video and photographs!

Sent on 12/26/2015

Jess · Married on 06/20/2015

To start off, I will just say that Janine is wonderful! We had really struggled to find a videographer that could provide a beautiful product for a price we could afford. Janine was able to provide us with a package that captured everything we wanted and more! Better yet, she was there on the big day early and ready to go. She was everywhere all day long but never obtrusive. She and her lovely assistant even toughed it out in the 15 minute downpour that was our ceremony! I have not yet seen our finished product (we have only been married two weeks) but I feel very comfortable knowing Janine really took the time to hear want we were looking for, and we are anxiously awaiting the end result of all the hard work!

Sent on 07/07/2015

vow2vow photo and cinema's reply:

Thanks Jess! I am absolutely loving editing your footage! Final video will be completed very soon!

Jennifer · Married on 09/27/2014

Janine is awesome! We hired Janine to film aspects of our wedding. The film is beautiful! I think I might have watched it five times a day for the first two weeks after receiving it. She captured moments where I thought no one would be looking. Janine is such a sweet person, always made sure to communicate with us and stay on top of things (even more than I did!) and drove all the way from PA to Long Island to film our wedding. I would recommend Janine to anyone looking for a videographer for their wedding.

Sent on 11/19/2014

Bridget · Married on 08/08/2014

For our wedding on August 8th, we wanted to remember the occasion with more than just still photography, but we didn't want to break the bank for a full length DVD. We researched vow2vow's earlier cinematography and found that they were the perfect match for what we were looking for! Janine does incredible work...she has such a keen eye to capture the perfect shot, at just at the right moment, in just the right angle. When I saw the finished product, I was in tears! Moments that passed by in the blink of an eye were now permanently captured on video...including some candid moments that I didn't even realize happened until I saw the tape! I loved Janine's attention to detail...she not only filmed our vows, cake cutting, and other "big" moments, but she also gathered film from the small moments too...like the drive to the reception, my bridal party finishing my bustle, and other clips that were seamlessly edited together to create the most memorable documentation of the best day of our lives so far! During the event, I didn't even notice that Janine was filming...she remained quietly in the background without being obtrusive. Throughout the entire planning process, Janine was quick to respond to emails and phone calls, and listened as I explained my ideas while also providing her own professional and artistic input. I highly recommend Janine at vow2vow to anyone who is looking for high-quality, affordable and professional cinematography. You will not be disappointed as she truly is one-of-a-kind talent!

Sara · Married on 07/26/2014

Janine did an amazing job making our wedding video. She included everything we discussed and always responded quickly to my emails. I couldn't be happier with the video! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Janine is the best! I loved working with her. During our first meeting, I showed her videos of what I wanted and she made sure that's what I got. The wedding video was perfect. We were so happy with it. My husband originally did not want to have a videographer because he thought we did not need one, but afterwards when he saw the product, he was so HAPPY we ordered the video and extra footage. He actually wanted to watch every minute of all the footage. Janine is also very professional and responsive. Whenever I had a question or last-minute worry, I texted or called her and she responded right away. And not only was she within our budget, but she has a very fast turnaround time. She finished the video and sent us the dvd very soon after the wedding. I was so pleased with everything that I asked Janine if she would take professional headshots of me for work, and she did. And those were also great. I highly recommend her and Vow2Vow. You will be very happy you did!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Janine did an amazing job on my wedding video! She got shots of all the important parts of the day and even got shots of things I didn't know I would want until after the wedding! The day went by so fast, I'm glad I have video to relive this amazing day and see everyone having fun! The quality is great and I love Janine's creative touch! Very satisfied with my choice to use Janine and vow to vow cinematography.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Mallory · Married on 06/22/2013

Janine made us such a beautiful wedding video! It was absolutely breathtaking and brought tears to our eyes! (And it still does every time we watch it!) We are so happy that she was able to capture and highlight all the specials and magical moments from our wedding day. Janine was easy to work with, very professional, affordable, and always got back to us right away to answer our questions. Thank you so much Janine! You have a true gift!!

Allyson · Married on 09/06/2014

Janine and her assistant Keegan were incredibly willing to work with us as far as what we wanted to do and coming up with alternatives when some of our photography plans got rained out. They were extremely professional and were a huge asset to our wedding day.

Sent on 11/12/2014