Vow to Style Reviews

Vow to Style 7
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 08/24/2019

Perfect wedding hair!

Chrissy did such an amazing job on me and all my bridesmaids hair! Everyone was so pleased with how it turned out. Even though we all had different hair textures, all our styles looked amazing all day long and even survived some crazy dancing towards the end of the night! Couldn’t have been happier with how it turned out, thank you so much!

Sent on 09/03/2019
    Vow to Style 8

Jaclyn · Married on 07/27/2019

Perfect choice for your wedding

Chrissy is hands down the best. She does stunning work and is also an amazing person to be around. She takes all the stress out of your wedding and really helps with all the logistics in getting everyone ready. I was so impressed by how organized she was with scheduling and how easy she was to work with. I can not recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Catherine R. · Married on 07/26/2019

Awesome Stylist!

Chrissy did an amazing job with my hair for my wedding day. I am the type of person to research vendors and create a list of the pros and cons before making a decision. From the moment I found Chrissy’s Instagram account and looked through her portfolio, I knew I wanted to work with her. I wanted a specific hair style that incorporated a braid, and she seemed to master that really well just by looking through her pictures.

I also wanted someone who was laid back and easy going, which is something I noticed just through our email interactions. She never sounded annoyed at any of my questions, and I felt comfortable reaching out anytime anything came to mind. I met her for my hair trial a few months before the wedding, and she was so kind, patient and welcoming – that was exactly what I wanted my wedding party to feel on the day of the wedding.

I wanted a few tweaks to the style we came up with during the trial, and I sent her a few images with bits and pieces of what I wanted to change for the wedding. Sometimes it’s hard to explain in words what it is exactly you’re looking for, but she got it. She absolutely delivered the day-of; I loved my hair and it was exactly what I was envisioning.

Chrissy was extremely calm and patient the entire day in a room full of women she was meeting for the first time. I am so happy to have chosen her to be my hairstylist for one of the biggest days of my life. I highly recommend Chrissy for her professionalism, genuineness, and approachability.

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Saveria

Saveria · Married on 07/20/2019

Chrissy is amazing!!! We recently hired her for my sisters wedding and everyone's updoscame out gorgeous! She is flexible and prompt to work with and arrived early on the big day. She is extremely talented, reasonably priced and was able to produce all of the modern hairstyles that were requested! I highly recommend using Chrissy for your wedding!

Sent on 06/22/2015
  • Caroline

Caroline Tulp · Married on 06/29/2019

Great experience

Chrissy was an absolute joy to work with. I had 4 bridesmaids and 2 flower girls for a June wedding, and the hair styles were gorgeous! I had my trial in December, and I made a small change to the hair style for the day of, and she matched my vision exactly. One of my best friends used her for her wedding 2 weeks before mine and also loved her.

Sent on 09/02/2019
    Vow to Style 9
  • Kerri

Kerri · Married on 06/22/2019

Fantastic, so happy!

I had the absolute best experience working with Chrissy. I had no idea what I wanted to do with my hair for my wedding and Chrissy was extremely patient and helpful to me in making a decision. She talked through what I liked/didn't like with me and worked with me to discover what I truly wanted to do with my hair. Then, once that was decided she knocked it out of the park and made my hair look exactly how we discussed and how I envisioned it. I am so appreciative. Not only is Chrissy patient, helpful, and obviously extremely talented, she is extremely organized. She put together the whole schedule for the "day of" and was flexible when I needed to tweak things a little about 2 weeks out. You will not regret booking with her as she is comfortable, easy to talk to and be around, and amazing at hair. You will get exactly what you are looking for. She is doing my sister's hair for her wedding next month and I can't wait to see her again! I also recommend checking out her instagram as it shows all the different looks she is capable of executing. Very impressive

Sent on 07/18/2019

Luisa Armstrong · Married on 06/15/2019

Can't recommend Chrissy enough!

I absolutely loved working with Chrissy on our wedding day. She was proactive in her communication with me and our make-up artist and photographer to put together a schedule, and was incredibly organized both before the wedding and on the day-of. She is calm, positive, and a pleasure to work with. My whole bridal party loved the way she did their hair, as did I - she was able to do a wide variety of styles and make everyone look great! Our hair stayed in place and looked beautiful all night. I've already recommended Chrissy to other friends who are getting married soon, and can't say enough about how great she is to work with!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Tammy

Tammy · Married on 06/08/2019

Outstanding!!

If you are fortunate enough that Chrissy is available for your wedding day, book her without hesitation! I'm so glad I did well in advance of my daughter's wedding day. As everyone has noted, she is extremely organized and plans everything ahead of time so that the big day is stress free. Chrissy is very talented, pleasant and personable, attentive to everyone's needs and was so helpful throughout the entire process ie, hair trials, wedding day scheduling and coordinating, choosing and ordering hair accessories, arriving punctually with every imaginable product and tool necessary to create gorgeous hair styles for my daughter, her 10 bridesmaids and 2 moms. Due to the large wedding party, Chrissy brought a second stylist, Katie, who was also lovely and very talented. We couldn't have been happier with the results and loved having them be a part of our special day.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 06/02/2019

Stress free experience with talented and organized stylist

Chrissy was amazing! She is super organized, professional, and talented! She is very responsive and easy to work with--everyone loved their hair styles and we felt she captured the look we were going for. Chrissy is very communicative and was reachable throughout the entire process. She will put you at ease and make you feel very comfortable. Loved her personality and sense of humor!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Tracy · Married on 11/10/2018

Flawless hair styles!

Chrissy was hands down one of my favorite wedding day vendors! She was incredibly professional and thoughtful in her approach. She took the initiative to build out my wedding day beauty schedule (I had 9 bridesmaids so this was necessary) and coordinated with my makeup artist to make sure everything went smoothly. I had my bridal hair trial a few months before my wedding day and she really took the time to understand what I wanted and also followed up to find out how the trial style held up. Chrissy was very responsive to my emails and asked all of the right questions to ensure we didn’t forget anything or anyone. I highly recommend her services and hope I get a chance to use her again in the future!

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Leclaire · Married on 11/04/2018

Great and convenient for wedding hair

My wedding was at a rather unconventional time (1pm on a Sunday, scheduled around the Patriots) and we were going to need to start hair very early in the morning. I didn't expect to find many salons open that early on a Sunday so when I found Chrissy through Google, her service seemed perfect and I reached out right away. She responded almost immediately and scheduled a hair trial. That went great and I quickly decided to go with her. She kept in great touch throughout the planning process and everyone's hair looked beautiful for my wedding. She was very patient with my mother and mother-in-law too (who, of course, came day of not knowing what they wanted to do with their hair) and they can be a handful. ;)

Sent on 11/13/2018

Ainsley Buckley · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding Day

Chrissy is amazing! From my hair trial up until the day of my wedding I was at ease knowing how professional and on top of things she was with not only me, but my bridesmaids as well. She also made sure to reach out to my makeup artist and photographer to make sure her timeline was PERFECT! I cannot recommend her enough ❤️

Sent on 02/11/2019
    Vow to Style 10
    Vow to Style 11
    Vow to Style 12
    Vow to Style 13

Marisa Sances · Married on 10/13/2018

Effortless, relaxed, complete, and perfection

Finding the perfect hair stylist for your wedding day can be stressful and nerve-racking. I wanted to find the right person for myself, and my girls. As soon as I met Chrissy, she put my mind at ease because of her positive, laid back personality. She was prompt, thorough, and organized during my trial. She had my inspiration picture right up on her computer to refer back to. I immediately booked her. Over the course of the year, I changed my mind one million different times on the style I wanted. She always made me feel that my happiness is priority, and she would do whatever style my heart desired. Prior to the wedding day, she coordinated a schedule with my makeup artist. The wedding day ran smoothly, because of the schedule. We knew exactly the order of the girls. Every single one of my bridesmaid, and my mother, and mother in law LOVED their hair. My bridesmaids all had up-dos, but somehow Chrissy was able to make each style unique, exquisite, and a true representation of who they are. For my wedding hair, Chrissy was able to have my hair look exactly like the inspiration I showed her. I have never felt more beautiful. My hair stayed in all night long. My MOH who had her hair done by Chrissy wanted to immediately book her on the spot as well for her upcoming wedding next year. I HIGHLY recommend Chrissy. If you do book her, know that your wedding look will be complete and gorgeous.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Samantha Mitchell · Married on 09/22/2018

Highly Recommended!

Chrissy was extremely helpful in all my planning needs. She was wonderful to work with and can replicate anything you show her for hair. She is magic! She is very responsive and organized and planned the entire hair and makeup part of my day, it took a lot of stress off of me. I have already sent her information to all of my friends getting married next year. You will not regret working with her!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Victoria · Married on 09/08/2018

Book her now!

Chrissy was the absolute BEST! She is so sweet, beyond talented and so professional! I was so happy with my hair and so were all my girls, all of our hair looked so beautiful and each style was so different! What makes Chrissy stand out most is her attention to detail, creativity and professionalism. Your wedding hair can be a big stressor on that day but I had no worries at all being in Chrissy’s hands. She had shown me exactly what it was going to look like at my trial and even took notes and pictures to make sure that she remembered exactly what you want. She took her time and you could tell she really enjoys what she does which is rare. We also worked together to make an extremely detailed timeline of all the girls and their hair needs and it helped that day run so smoothly. I am SO thankful that we booked Chrissy she is simply AMAZING!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Caleigh · Married on 09/07/2018

Chrissy from Vow to Style

Chrissy is amazing. I was a bridesmaid in my sister in laws wedding and have a go to hair style. I've never had a hair dresser nail it like she did. I knew then that I needed her for my September wedding!! My hair is super thick and very long (to my butt). I had an up do and half up half down style ready based on weather. She let me make the call the day of. All my girls and mother looked stunning and got exactly what they asked for as well. My curls stayed in tack (mostly) through the whole night, even the after party- which never happens. Not only did she nail both my looks for both weddings but she was responsive and professional from the time I booked for mine through the day of. The process from start to finish was so smooth and I couldn't have been happier with my decision. She coordinated everything with our make up artist which was one less thing I had to do and super helpful!! I highly recommend Chrissy, you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Julie · Married on 09/01/2018

It has been an honor to work with Chrissy for my wedding! She went above and beyond to make my day run as smoothly as possible for myself and my bridesmaids. Before the wedding, she gives you a hair trial and asks very detailed questions about everyone’s hair type. She then creates the schedule for the day of and comes prepared with every tool and product you could imagine. My hair turned out exactly how I imagined it would look after sending her inspiration photos!! She is also a pleasure to work with- so nice, fun, and personable! I am going to tell everyone I know to contact her for their wedding :)

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Vow to Style 14

setareh · Married on 08/26/2018

I worked with Chrissy for my bridal hair and she was great. She is very professional and she knows what she is doing. I have done another hair trial before working with Chrissy and I was not happy with the outcome. You may call me a picky bride, but I think every bride wants the best at her big day (right ladies?). So when I walked into my trial with Chrissy, I was kind of anxious worrying about what if it doesn't work. However, Chrissy met my expectation, which I know was high :), and I'm happy I worked with her. One thing I really appreciate was that Chrissy was not rushing me at all during the trial and she listened very carefully to me describing my vision. Long story short, work with her on your big day and you will not regret it!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Melissa · Married on 08/04/2018

Chrissy was amazing from day 1! She was immediately reaponsive when I contacted her and we quickly set up a trial. As soon as I met her I knew I wanted her to be a part of my big day! Chrissy’s friendly personality and incredible talent made her an easy choice. Throughout the entire process she was professional, punctual, and very accommodating. She even worked with my makeup artist to create a timeline for the morning to make sure we stayed on schedule! She came to the hotel where we were getting ready and was more than prepared to do eveyone’s hair. I couldn’t be happier with the way my hair turned out for my big day - Chrissy is the best of the best!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Kate · Married on 07/28/2018

Chrissy did a beautiful job on my hair, plus my 6 bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother in law's hair. She put together a day-of schedule and coordinated with my makeup artist beforehand. That day she arrived early to set up. She was so sweet and calm all day... I don't even think she ever took a break! She listened to what everyone wanted, and made them feel comfortable. Everyone was so happy with their hair. I also requested a slightly different style than she had done in my trial and she had no problem with me changing my mind. I kept saying that I'd never had such a fancy hairstyle before and I loved it! It was beautiful and lasted the entire night after plenty of dancing. She's very talented, very professional and very pleasant to work with.

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Vow to Style 15
    Vow to Style 16

Maria · Married on 07/07/2018

Chrissy was absolutely amazing and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her work and her as a person. My mom emailed Chrissy - as a long shot - 3 weeks before my wedding at midnight looking for someone to step in as my original stylist could no longer make it. Chrissy answered (that same night!) and agreed to help us out despite her super busy schedule. She accommodated a last minute trial two weeks before the wedding and came out to our venue the day of (and was so flexible when I switched our prep hotel the night before the wedding) and got 9 girls done (6 bridesmaids, flower girl, MOB, and myself) in time to walk down the aisle. She did such a beautiful job and was so patient with everyone. I 100% recommend her to anyone looking for an expert who can do just about anything on any hair type. We had girls with such a variety of hair types (curly, thick, thin, textured, pin-straight etc) and she was able to come up with something for everyone based on what they showed her they wanted.

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Vow to Style 17
    Vow to Style 18
    Vow to Style 19
    Vow to Style 20
    Vow to Style 21

Lindsey · Married on 06/30/2018

If you’re looking for the BEST wedding hair stylist in the game, look no further- Chrissy is your girl. Chrissy was recommended to me by one of my best friends and bridesmaids and I am SO GLAD I followed through with booking her. Not only is Chrissy talented beyond belief, but also she was extremely helpful in making my dream “wedding look” come to life. She made the process so easy, especially in terms of creating a schedule and collaborating with the second stylist and makeup artists. It is honestly true what they say – if you book high quality vendors, you will be free of worry on the best day of your lives. I assure you, if you book Chrissy, you will not have to worry about your hair one bit! She hits the nail on the head EVERYTIME and I am beyond grateful for how beautiful all of her work was on our wedding day!
    - Lindsey D.

Vow to Style 25
    Vow to Style 26
    Vow to Style 27

Kelly · Married on 06/29/2018

Chrissy did an incredible job at my wedding! I am not going to lie, I was a total pain leading up to the wedding because I was super indecisive about what I wanted. She didn't mind though and worked with me through 2 trials to make sure I figured out exactly what I wanted. My hair came out absolutely amazing the day of my wedding. It was very hot but my curls held very well. One of my bridesmaids loved her so much she booked her for her own upcoming wedding. I would definitely recommend Chrissy!

Sent on 07/29/2018
  • I

Ioana · Married on 06/16/2018

Chrissy at Vow to Style was AMAZING. She did an absolutely amazing not just on my hair, but all my bridesmaids and my moms hair. You just show her a picture or pictures of what you want and she can make it happen. She was so fun to have around while we were all getting ready. Chrissy was very responsive and very professional. She arrived when she said she would and was very flexible with times. She was extremely organized and works with your makeup artist to make the entire getting ready process run smoothly. Hiring Vow to Style was one of the best decisions I made regarding my wedding. I highly recommend her, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Julie · Married on 05/19/2018

Chrissy is absolutely amazing! She went above and beyond and reall delivered on everything and some. She is super organized and time oriented. You can show her a picture of whatever you want done to her hair she’ll look at it once and be able to do it! I am so happy that I hired her for my wedding. Hands down the best decision I could have made!

Sent on 06/15/2018