Vow to Style Reviews

86 Reviews for Vow to Style

• Marissa

Marissa G · Getting married on 12/09/2022

Responsive & Professional

Chrissy has been a pleasure to work with so far! Like many other 2020 brides, I had to make the difficult decision to postpone my wedding to 2021. Chrissy reached out to check in before I even had the chance to let her know about my postponement which I really appreciated as there are lots of moving parts to postponing a wedding and rebooking all vendors can feel overwhelming. Chrissy has made me feel at ease during this stressful time and I'm really looking forward to meeting her during my hair trial and using her for my wedding day hair next year.

Sent on 07/31/2020

Casey Luckhurst · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Absolutely Perfect

We worked with Chrissy for my wedding in February 2020 and I cannot recommend her highly enough. She is super easy to work with and her hair creations are second to none. I was so happy with my wedding day hair, which lasted the whole night despite windy conditions and lots of dancing. She is the best and a must have for your wedding!

Sent on 03/27/2020

Lauren D · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Perfect Hair!

Chrissy is amazing! My mom is a hairstylist and as a result only my mom has cut, highlighted, and styled my hair for my entire life. Since my mom did not want to be doing hair on my wedding day finding someone I could trust with my hair for one of the biggest events of my life was a stressful challenge. Chrissy’s photos do not lie and her work is absolute perfection. I could not have asked for anyone better!! Chrissy is so friendly, responsive, and organized. She will work with you to make sure your hair is everything you dreamed of and more. She makes sure that every flyaway is tamed, every curl is perfect, and your veil is secured. If you book with Chrissy your wedding day will run smoothly as Chrissy creates a wedding day timeline that allows for the morning of your wedding to be as relaxing as possible. All of my bridesmaids and my mom LOVED their hair. By the end of the night, even after dancing, my hair still looked amazing and my hair was STILL curled! Words cannot express how happy I was with my wedding hair! Look no further and book with Chrissy before she no longer has your date available!

Sent on 12/14/2019
  • Ellen

Ellen Vancelette · Getting married on 02/10/2021

The absolute best!

Chrissy was recommended to me by my hair stylist for the past 10+ years, so I knew I was in good hands.

From our first emails through the day of the wedding, Chrissy was responsive, organized, and easy to work with. I was stressed about having a tight day-of timeline, and she ensured that everything was as planned out as possible, so the morning would run smoothly.

At my trial, she was able to take my vague request of, “a soft, low updo with a cool braid” and create something unique and perfect. She also offered some great suggestions for bridesmaid hair styles.

Chrissy is wonderful to be around, and she and the second stylist fit in perfectly with our group when we were getting ready. They made everyone feel relaxed, comfortable, and beautiful.

Last but not least, Chrissy is super talented. Everyone’s hair looked amazing and stayed perfectly in place throughout the entire evening. I would highly recommend Chrissy to anyone- especially if you’re into braids!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Jeannine Croteau · Married on 11/09/2019

A True & Talented Professional!

Chrissy is amazing! She did my hair along with my 6 bridesmaids and flower girl. All of our hair turned out beautiful and better than we ever could have imagined. Chrissy is a true professional - so organized and great to work with. I highly recommend her for any occasion.

Sent on 01/31/2020
  • Marisa

Marisa Tympanick · Married on 10/13/2019

Chrissy is Perfection!

I normally forget or don't have time to write reviews, but I made sure I also didn't forget this one. Chrissy from Vow to Style was absolutely perfect since day one. I am so indecisive and I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do with my hair and she was so patient with me at ALL my trials. She did everything to make sure I would be happy and stress free on my day. My hair and makeup I thought were going to stress me out the most on my wedding day because I am a perfectionist, but because of Chrissy and my makeup artist (Gar from Glamour Cosmetics) it ended up stressing me out the least. My wedding day started off smoothly because of them! Chrissy is so detailed oriented and makes sure every curl is curled perfectly and every flyaway is tamed. Her technique is just flawless! I brought my new hair piece the day of my wedding and we changed my style that day to work around it and she did it effortlessly. Chrissy is also so organized and makes sure your hair schedule is down pat well in advance, which brought me soo much comfort. I brought her pictures of what I liked and she took those and did something better. I trusted her completely. She is also the sweetest person and I feel like I already knew her when we met. We had a blast talking and laughing my wedding morning. She made me feel so relaxed and beautiful on my wedding day which is hard to do that I could cry everytime I see pictures and think about it. Chrissy is worth every dollar so please don't hesitate and book her ASAP because she gets booked well in advance. I will be recommending her forever and I promise you will be over the moon happy!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Kara Goodwin · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing!! Wedding 10/12/19

Chrissy was absolutely amazing. From the trial to the day of, she was perfect! I had a specific vision in mind and she executed perfectly! Even better the day of than in my trial! I am so grateful for how calm and sweet she was throughout the process. She completely eased my nerves the morning of the wedding! Highly recommend her for any event!!!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Tara · Married on 10/11/2019

The best- she is amazing

From day one Chrissy was amazing! She was so responsive and friendly and really listened to what I wanted. I did two trials because I couldn't decide if I wanted my hair up or down. Both of them were beautiful and she totally knocked it out of the park with helping me get the hair I wanted! All I had to do is show her a few pictures and she made my hair look even more beautiful than the pictures did. She did everything to make sure I would be happy and stress free on my day. She even came upstairs while we were taking pictures to help put my veil in. She also helped my flower girl put her crown in! She was so open to all of my bridesmaids wishes and everyone's hair came out AMAZING! Chrissy is incredibly organized and makes sure your hair schedule is figured out way in advance and she shared it with my makeup artist to coordinate. My bridesmaids and mom also had only amazing things to say about her organization and friendliness! Thank you for making me look so beautiful and I seriously can not thank you enough! Chrissy is the best and you should go ahead and book her right now!!!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Maria Kaminski · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing experience! Hire Chrissy ASAP!

I hired Chrissy as a hairstylist for my wedding on September 7, 2019. She was absolutely, without a doubt, the best. I was referred to Chrissy by another hairstylist as "amazing and super organized" and she was right. From our initial communication Chrissy was extremely friendly and helpful. Going into my first trial, I couldn't decide on what style to go with. I left feeling beautiful but not convinced this was my wedding look. Chrissy made a point to suggest we could tweak things over a phone call and email or schedule another trial. I went with the second trial and am so glad I did. Chrissy takes so much time out of her already busy schedule to make sure your hair is exactly the way you want it. She makes detailed notes and takes pictures of everything to be prepared on the big day.

Chrissy also took the initiative to reach out to my two makeup artists and even my photographer to create a timeline for myself and my bridesmaids. Before this, she also had me fill out a survey of all my bridesmaids names and hair type/length to help with the timeline. She sent this to me to approval and I was able to send it on to my bridesmaids.

Chrissy suggested I add on an extra stylist since I had 8 bridesmaids and my mom being styled that day. I would highly recommend this if you have more than 5 or 6 attendants in order to keep on schedule and not have to start hair & makeup at 6am. Katie, the 2nd stylist was fabulous!

Overall, I would recommend Chrissy to anyone getting married. She is easy to get along with, super organized, and a great addition to a very special day.
    Photos attached are by Zev Fisher Photography www.zevfisher.com

Sent on 10/17/2019

Gina · Married on 08/30/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Chrissy is so talented it’s crazy. I knew the second I got engaged I needed her to do my hair for my wedding. She was so easy to communicate with throughout the planning process and she is so professional. She listened to everything I wanted- I left my trial so excited. And wow did she deliver for the wedding. She was organized throughout the day and we finished hair with plenty of time to spare. We had a great time with her throughout the day! Every I look at pictures I am in awe of how beautiful my hair looked. We got married outside and it was pretty windy throughout the day but my hair still looked great! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone I know!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 08/24/2019

Perfect wedding hair!

Chrissy did such an amazing job on me and all my bridesmaids hair! Everyone was so pleased with how it turned out. Even though we all had different hair textures, all our styles looked amazing all day long and even survived some crazy dancing towards the end of the night! Couldn’t have been happier with how it turned out, thank you so much!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Heather L · Married on 08/23/2019

Perfection!

If you’re thinking about booking Chrissy for your wedding day, look no further and do it now! Chrissy is professional & extremely organized, she even reached out to my makeup artist and photographer well in advance of the wedding to coordinate schedules. She is incredibly talented and will easily make your vision come to life! Chrissy has a great personality and calm demeanor which will set you at ease on your wedding day. Can’t say enough good things about my experience, highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Caitlen Beahn · Married on 08/03/2019

Hire chrissy!

Chrissy was recommended to me by my makeup artist. I reached out to check her availability for my wedding date and I heard back right away. We scheduled my trial way ahead of time and there was nothing I wanted to change for my big day! Chrissy sent photos of the hair trial for me to refer back to. The day of the wedding, Chrissy was AMAZING! In total, I had 12 ladies who needed their hair done for the wedding. Chrissy brought a partner who was equally as amazing! Everyone LOVED their hair and my bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law looked absolutely beautiful! Chrissy was a joy to work with and I would recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 07/27/2019

Perfect choice for your wedding

Chrissy is hands down the best. She does stunning work and is also an amazing person to be around. She takes all the stress out of your wedding and really helps with all the logistics in getting everyone ready. I was so impressed by how organized she was with scheduling and how easy she was to work with. I can not recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Catherine R. · Married on 07/26/2019

Awesome Stylist!

Chrissy did an amazing job with my hair for my wedding day. I am the type of person to research vendors and create a list of the pros and cons before making a decision. From the moment I found Chrissy’s Instagram account and looked through her portfolio, I knew I wanted to work with her. I wanted a specific hair style that incorporated a braid, and she seemed to master that really well just by looking through her pictures.

I also wanted someone who was laid back and easy going, which is something I noticed just through our email interactions. She never sounded annoyed at any of my questions, and I felt comfortable reaching out anytime anything came to mind. I met her for my hair trial a few months before the wedding, and she was so kind, patient and welcoming – that was exactly what I wanted my wedding party to feel on the day of the wedding.

I wanted a few tweaks to the style we came up with during the trial, and I sent her a few images with bits and pieces of what I wanted to change for the wedding. Sometimes it’s hard to explain in words what it is exactly you’re looking for, but she got it. She absolutely delivered the day-of; I loved my hair and it was exactly what I was envisioning.

Chrissy was extremely calm and patient the entire day in a room full of women she was meeting for the first time. I am so happy to have chosen her to be my hairstylist for one of the biggest days of my life. I highly recommend Chrissy for her professionalism, genuineness, and approachability.

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Saveria

Saveria · Married on 07/20/2019

Chrissy is amazing!!! We recently hired her for my sisters wedding and everyone's updoscame out gorgeous! She is flexible and prompt to work with and arrived early on the big day. She is extremely talented, reasonably priced and was able to produce all of the modern hairstyles that were requested! I highly recommend using Chrissy for your wedding!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Hayley Corey · Married on 07/13/2019

Chrissy is the best! You won't regret picking Vow to Style!

There is no denying that she is an incredibly talented hair stylist and does beautiful work. I got married outside on a super hot July day and even after dancing the night away my hair stayed perfect. Chrissy is also exceptionally organized, great with communicating, easy to work with and just so helpful. I was like a dear in the headlights when it came to coordinating getting ready before my wedding, but Chrissy had it under control. She coordinated with my makeup artist and photographer to help make sure getting ready for my wedding went off without a hitch – she was like my right hand! My wedding day wouldn’t have been the same without her!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Tulp · Married on 06/29/2019

Great experience

Chrissy was an absolute joy to work with. I had 4 bridesmaids and 2 flower girls for a June wedding, and the hair styles were gorgeous! I had my trial in December, and I made a small change to the hair style for the day of, and she matched my vision exactly. One of my best friends used her for her wedding 2 weeks before mine and also loved her.

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Kerri

Kerri · Married on 06/22/2019

Fantastic, so happy!

I had the absolute best experience working with Chrissy. I had no idea what I wanted to do with my hair for my wedding and Chrissy was extremely patient and helpful to me in making a decision. She talked through what I liked/didn't like with me and worked with me to discover what I truly wanted to do with my hair. Then, once that was decided she knocked it out of the park and made my hair look exactly how we discussed and how I envisioned it. I am so appreciative. Not only is Chrissy patient, helpful, and obviously extremely talented, she is extremely organized. She put together the whole schedule for the "day of" and was flexible when I needed to tweak things a little about 2 weeks out. You will not regret booking with her as she is comfortable, easy to talk to and be around, and amazing at hair. You will get exactly what you are looking for. She is doing my sister's hair for her wedding next month and I can't wait to see her again! I also recommend checking out her instagram as it shows all the different looks she is capable of executing. Very impressive

Sent on 07/18/2019

Luisa Armstrong · Married on 06/15/2019

Can't recommend Chrissy enough!

I absolutely loved working with Chrissy on our wedding day. She was proactive in her communication with me and our make-up artist and photographer to put together a schedule, and was incredibly organized both before the wedding and on the day-of. She is calm, positive, and a pleasure to work with. My whole bridal party loved the way she did their hair, as did I - she was able to do a wide variety of styles and make everyone look great! Our hair stayed in place and looked beautiful all night. I've already recommended Chrissy to other friends who are getting married soon, and can't say enough about how great she is to work with!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Tammy

Tammy · Married on 06/08/2019

Outstanding!!

If you are fortunate enough that Chrissy is available for your wedding day, book her without hesitation! I'm so glad I did well in advance of my daughter's wedding day. As everyone has noted, she is extremely organized and plans everything ahead of time so that the big day is stress free. Chrissy is very talented, pleasant and personable, attentive to everyone's needs and was so helpful throughout the entire process ie, hair trials, wedding day scheduling and coordinating, choosing and ordering hair accessories, arriving punctually with every imaginable product and tool necessary to create gorgeous hair styles for my daughter, her 10 bridesmaids and 2 moms. Due to the large wedding party, Chrissy brought a second stylist, Katie, who was also lovely and very talented. We couldn't have been happier with the results and loved having them be a part of our special day.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 06/02/2019

Stress free experience with talented and organized stylist

Chrissy was amazing! She is super organized, professional, and talented! She is very responsive and easy to work with--everyone loved their hair styles and we felt she captured the look we were going for. Chrissy is very communicative and was reachable throughout the entire process. She will put you at ease and make you feel very comfortable. Loved her personality and sense of humor!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Tracy · Married on 11/10/2018

Flawless hair styles!

Chrissy was hands down one of my favorite wedding day vendors! She was incredibly professional and thoughtful in her approach. She took the initiative to build out my wedding day beauty schedule (I had 9 bridesmaids so this was necessary) and coordinated with my makeup artist to make sure everything went smoothly. I had my bridal hair trial a few months before my wedding day and she really took the time to understand what I wanted and also followed up to find out how the trial style held up. Chrissy was very responsive to my emails and asked all of the right questions to ensure we didn’t forget anything or anyone. I highly recommend her services and hope I get a chance to use her again in the future!

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Leclaire · Married on 11/04/2018

Great and convenient for wedding hair

My wedding was at a rather unconventional time (1pm on a Sunday, scheduled around the Patriots) and we were going to need to start hair very early in the morning. I didn't expect to find many salons open that early on a Sunday so when I found Chrissy through Google, her service seemed perfect and I reached out right away. She responded almost immediately and scheduled a hair trial. That went great and I quickly decided to go with her. She kept in great touch throughout the planning process and everyone's hair looked beautiful for my wedding. She was very patient with my mother and mother-in-law too (who, of course, came day of not knowing what they wanted to do with their hair) and they can be a handful. ;)

Sent on 11/13/2018

Ainsley Buckley · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding Day

Chrissy is amazing! From my hair trial up until the day of my wedding I was at ease knowing how professional and on top of things she was with not only me, but my bridesmaids as well. She also made sure to reach out to my makeup artist and photographer to make sure her timeline was PERFECT! I cannot recommend her enough ❤️

Sent on 02/11/2019