Vow to Style Reviews

63 Reviews for Vow to Style

63 Vow to Style Reviews
  • Kristen

Kristen Leclaire · Married on 11/04/2018

Great and convenient for wedding hair

My wedding was at a rather unconventional time (1pm on a Sunday, scheduled around the Patriots) and we were going to need to start hair very early in the morning. I didn't expect to find many salons open that early on a Sunday so when I found Chrissy through Google, her service seemed perfect and I reached out right away. She responded almost immediately and scheduled a hair trial. That went great and I quickly decided to go with her. She kept in great touch throughout the planning process and everyone's hair looked beautiful for my wedding. She was very patient with my mother and mother-in-law too (who, of course, came day of not knowing what they wanted to do with their hair) and they can be a handful. ;)

Samantha Mitchell · Married on 09/22/2018

Highly Recommended!

Chrissy was extremely helpful in all my planning needs. She was wonderful to work with and can replicate anything you show her for hair. She is magic! She is very responsive and organized and planned the entire hair and makeup part of my day, it took a lot of stress off of me. I have already sent her information to all of my friends getting married next year. You will not regret working with her!

Victoria · Married on 09/08/2018

Book her now!

Chrissy was the absolute BEST! She is so sweet, beyond talented and so professional! I was so happy with my hair and so were all my girls, all of our hair looked so beautiful and each style was so different! What makes Chrissy stand out most is her attention to detail, creativity and professionalism. Your wedding hair can be a big stressor on that day but I had no worries at all being in Chrissy’s hands. She had shown me exactly what it was going to look like at my trial and even took notes and pictures to make sure that she remembered exactly what you want. She took her time and you could tell she really enjoys what she does which is rare. We also worked together to make an extremely detailed timeline of all the girls and their hair needs and it helped that day run so smoothly. I am SO thankful that we booked Chrissy she is simply AMAZING!

Caleigh · Married on 09/07/2018

Chrissy from Vow to Style

Chrissy is amazing. I was a bridesmaid in my sister in laws wedding and have a go to hair style. I've never had a hair dresser nail it like she did. I knew then that I needed her for my September wedding!! My hair is super thick and very long (to my butt). I had an up do and half up half down style ready based on weather. She let me make the call the day of. All my girls and mother looked stunning and got exactly what they asked for as well. My curls stayed in tack (mostly) through the whole night, even the after party- which never happens. Not only did she nail both my looks for both weddings but she was responsive and professional from the time I booked for mine through the day of. The process from start to finish was so smooth and I couldn't have been happier with my decision. She coordinated everything with our make up artist which was one less thing I had to do and super helpful!! I highly recommend Chrissy, you won't be disappointed!!

Julie · Married on 09/01/2018

It has been an honor to work with Chrissy for my wedding! She went above and beyond to make my day run as smoothly as possible for myself and my bridesmaids. Before the wedding, she gives you a hair trial and asks very detailed questions about everyone’s hair type. She then creates the schedule for the day of and comes prepared with every tool and product you could imagine. My hair turned out exactly how I imagined it would look after sending her inspiration photos!! She is also a pleasure to work with- so nice, fun, and personable! I am going to tell everyone I know to contact her for their wedding :)

Vow to Style 1

setareh · Married on 08/26/2018

I worked with Chrissy for my bridal hair and she was great. She is very professional and she knows what she is doing. I have done another hair trial before working with Chrissy and I was not happy with the outcome. You may call me a picky bride, but I think every bride wants the best at her big day (right ladies?). So when I walked into my trial with Chrissy, I was kind of anxious worrying about what if it doesn't work. However, Chrissy met my expectation, which I know was high :), and I'm happy I worked with her. One thing I really appreciate was that Chrissy was not rushing me at all during the trial and she listened very carefully to me describing my vision. Long story short, work with her on your big day and you will not regret it!

Melissa · Married on 08/04/2018

Chrissy was amazing from day 1! She was immediately reaponsive when I contacted her and we quickly set up a trial. As soon as I met her I knew I wanted her to be a part of my big day! Chrissy’s friendly personality and incredible talent made her an easy choice. Throughout the entire process she was professional, punctual, and very accommodating. She even worked with my makeup artist to create a timeline for the morning to make sure we stayed on schedule! She came to the hotel where we were getting ready and was more than prepared to do eveyone’s hair. I couldn’t be happier with the way my hair turned out for my big day - Chrissy is the best of the best!

Kate · Married on 07/28/2018

Chrissy did a beautiful job on my hair, plus my 6 bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother in law's hair. She put together a day-of schedule and coordinated with my makeup artist beforehand. That day she arrived early to set up. She was so sweet and calm all day... I don't even think she ever took a break! She listened to what everyone wanted, and made them feel comfortable. Everyone was so happy with their hair. I also requested a slightly different style than she had done in my trial and she had no problem with me changing my mind. I kept saying that I'd never had such a fancy hairstyle before and I loved it! It was beautiful and lasted the entire night after plenty of dancing. She's very talented, very professional and very pleasant to work with.

Vow to Style 2
    Vow to Style 3

Maria · Married on 07/07/2018

Chrissy was absolutely amazing and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her work and her as a person. My mom emailed Chrissy - as a long shot - 3 weeks before my wedding at midnight looking for someone to step in as my original stylist could no longer make it. Chrissy answered (that same night!) and agreed to help us out despite her super busy schedule. She accommodated a last minute trial two weeks before the wedding and came out to our venue the day of (and was so flexible when I switched our prep hotel the night before the wedding) and got 9 girls done (6 bridesmaids, flower girl, MOB, and myself) in time to walk down the aisle. She did such a beautiful job and was so patient with everyone. I 100% recommend her to anyone looking for an expert who can do just about anything on any hair type. We had girls with such a variety of hair types (curly, thick, thin, textured, pin-straight etc) and she was able to come up with something for everyone based on what they showed her they wanted.

Vow to Style 4
    Vow to Style 5
    Vow to Style 6
    Vow to Style 7
    Vow to Style 8

Lindsey · Married on 06/30/2018

If you’re looking for the BEST wedding hair stylist in the game, look no further- Chrissy is your girl. Chrissy was recommended to me by one of my best friends and bridesmaids and I am SO GLAD I followed through with booking her. Not only is Chrissy talented beyond belief, but also she was extremely helpful in making my dream “wedding look” come to life. She made the process so easy, especially in terms of creating a schedule and collaborating with the second stylist and makeup artists. It is honestly true what they say – if you book high quality vendors, you will be free of worry on the best day of your lives. I assure you, if you book Chrissy, you will not have to worry about your hair one bit! She hits the nail on the head EVERYTIME and I am beyond grateful for how beautiful all of her work was on our wedding day!
    - Lindsey D.

Vow to Style 9
    Vow to Style 10
    Vow to Style 11
    Vow to Style 12
    Vow to Style 13
    Vow to Style 14

Kelly · Married on 06/29/2018

Chrissy did an incredible job at my wedding! I am not going to lie, I was a total pain leading up to the wedding because I was super indecisive about what I wanted. She didn't mind though and worked with me through 2 trials to make sure I figured out exactly what I wanted. My hair came out absolutely amazing the day of my wedding. It was very hot but my curls held very well. One of my bridesmaids loved her so much she booked her for her own upcoming wedding. I would definitely recommend Chrissy!

• I

Ioana · Married on 06/16/2018

Chrissy at Vow to Style was AMAZING. She did an absolutely amazing not just on my hair, but all my bridesmaids and my moms hair. You just show her a picture or pictures of what you want and she can make it happen. She was so fun to have around while we were all getting ready. Chrissy was very responsive and very professional. She arrived when she said she would and was very flexible with times. She was extremely organized and works with your makeup artist to make the entire getting ready process run smoothly. Hiring Vow to Style was one of the best decisions I made regarding my wedding. I highly recommend her, you will not be disappointed!

Julie · Married on 05/19/2018

Chrissy is absolutely amazing! She went above and beyond and reall delivered on everything and some. She is super organized and time oriented. You can show her a picture of whatever you want done to her hair she’ll look at it once and be able to do it! I am so happy that I hired her for my wedding. Hands down the best decision I could have made!

Vow to Style 15

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2017

Chrissy had done my hair for another wedding last year and when I got engaged, she was one of the first people I reached out to because of the amazing job she did! From the start, she was very quick to respond and detail oriented, making sure I had a number of great suggestions for makeup artists and also planning out the whole schedule for the day of. She worked closely with me throughout the whole process and was more than happy to do trials (which were incredible) on not only me, but my mom and my mother-in-law as well. She embraced our feedback and ideas and made everyone's hair look even more beautiful on the big day! Chrissy is a focused, professional, creative, and extremely talented hair stylist who you should absolutely consider for your wedding!

Laura · Married on 11/10/2017

Chrissy and her makeup artist, Emilia, did a fabulous job for our wedding!! Chrissy created a timeline for us that kept us all on track, and built in tons of extra time so that we didn't feel rushed at all. It really helped make the day a breeze!! They also did an incredible job helping my three bridesmaid and I all look fabulous. Chrissy in particular did an incredible job making everyone's hair look amazing, even when she was dealing with trickier hair! And even though it was incredibly cold and windy outside, we still looked flawless through the whole event. Chrissy and Emilia were a great choice!!

Sloan · Married on 11/04/2017

Chrissy & Emilia were an absolute pleasure to work with! All the ladies they made up on my wedding day looked absolutely beautiful and felt exactly the way they wanted to on the big day. They took direction so, so well. As someone who doesn't wear much makeup and is fussy about their hair---i was so happy with the outcome. Outside of the top notch outcomes, they were also an absolute joy to work with. You don't realize how much a part of your day the getting ready part is, so to have people that you actually really enjoy being around and fit right in to the mix of ladies was such an added bonus. Would absolutely recommend these ladies for anyone looking to feel their best on their big day!

Amelia · Married on 10/15/2017

Chrissy is amazing! She went above and beyond my expectations, and we were very impressed with her creativity, professionalism, and flexibility!

Kara · Married on 09/30/2017

Chrissy was absolutely amazing throughout my entire wedding hair process. She was amazing during my trial and gave me an even more amazing result the day of my wedding. She also communicated throughout with ideas, suggesstions, etc... My hair was one of the biggest compliments all night and it stayed beautiful right til the end!!!!

Vow to Style 16
    Vow to Style 17
    Vow to Style 18

Paula · Married on 09/02/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Chrissy twice: once as a bridesmaid and once as a bride. Both times she was incredibly professional, courteous, funny, and showed genuine concern for making us look our best. She made my hair look absolutely stunning for my wedding day and I would highly recommend her services.

Michelle · Married on 08/26/2017

Chrissy did a fantastic job! She was extremely organized and professional. After my trial she took a bunch of pictures and notes to make sure she was able to recreate the style we talked about the day of the wedding. Chrissy was so sweet and volunteered to stay until I was in my dress and help me with my veil etc., since I wasn't putting my veil on until after our first look she showed my maid of honor how to put it on and take it off. I have extremely thin hair and the updo held all night. I would absolute use Chrissy again! My bridesmaids also loved their hair!

Vow to Style 19
    Vow to Style 20
    Vow to Style 21
    Vow to Style 22
    Vow to Style 23

Kelsey · Married on 08/19/2017

Chrissy could not have been more incredible! She was truly one of the vendors I chose that made everything so simple and so easy for me as a bride! She is INSANELY organized and it made everything seamless! Chrissy reached out to my make-up artist and created a timeline for herself, her second hair assistant and the make-up artist for our large group of 11 girls (bride, 8 bridesmaids and 2 moms). Everyone had plenty of time for their hair & make-up, we even had a little extra time at the end to relax! Prior to the wedding my trial went perfectly and Chrissy was so creative making sure I loved the way my hair piece and veil looked. All of my bridesmaids have been in countless wedding and each one still insists that their hair on my wedding day was by far their favorite! My hair was exactly as I had hoped and stayed put through the entire reception and through the after party! I could not recommend Chrissy more highly as a hair stylist but also as a lovely person to have on site the day of your wedding! She really enjoys what she does :)

Vow to Style 24
    Vow to Style 25
    Vow to Style 26
    Vow to Style 27

Reetika · Married on 08/11/2017

Chrissy did an amazing job for one of my wedding events, doing back to back hair for our moms, sisters and my bridal look. She was professional and really flexible to work with, and had great suggestions for all our ladies. We ended up being under a time crunch towards the end, but Chrissy was cool as a cucumber and got the job done, and how. We were all beyond thrilled with our hair!

Ashlee · Married on 07/30/2017

it was a pleasure having Chrissy /Vow to Style take care of my hair for my wedding. She accommodated me in every way possible! The trials beforehand were excellent and took my ideas/opinions and executed them perfectly for the big wedding day, even worked around my ridiculous schedule!! I had numerous compliments on my hair and couldn’t have asked for a better outcome! She was a blast to be around! I highly recommend Chrissy if you are looking for a genuine,creative, honest intelligent person to make you and your bridal party stunning!!! Just want to thank you for all your hard work! You’re the best!

Serena · Married on 06/25/2017

Chrissy was awesome - helped me think through ideas, listened to what I wanted, and helped my bridal party (and the moms) figure out what hairstyle looked beautiful and felt best. Thank you, Chrissy!