50 Reviews for Vow to Style

Eye Makeup (2)
On-Site Makeup (2)
Makeup Trial (2)
Multi. Stylists (1)

Chrissy recently did the hair for my wedding which included myself, my mom and 5 bridesmaids! ALL of us couldn’t have loved our hair more, and there was quite the variety of updos too, some with braids, some with lots of volume (aka mine) and others more relaxed. She nailed them all and was extremely prepared, traveling to our hotel with a full set up!

I would HIGHLY recommend Chrissy to any bride looking for an extremely skilled stylist whose also very professional and has the sole goal of making each person leaving her chair happy! I truly can’t thank her enough for making the getting ready phase of the wedding day such a breeze:)

Profile Picture Desiree, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Chrissy is absolutely amazing! She went above and beyond and reall delivered on everything and some. She is super organized and time oriented. You can show her a picture of whatever you want done to her hair she’ll look at it once and be able to do it! I am so happy that I hired her for my wedding. Hands down the best decision I could have made!

Profile Picture Julie, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Chrissy was amazing to work with and helped me out even through I booked her just a month before the wedding. She is an expert when it comes to varying styles with curls and braids. She is very personable, takes feedback well and works quickly. She's got a great set-up too of high end tools, sprays and works really well with hair extensions.

Profile Picture Julia, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Hair Extensions, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling

Chrissy had done my hair for another wedding last year and when I got engaged, she was one of the first people I reached out to because of the amazing job she did! From the start, she was very quick to respond and detail oriented, making sure I had a number of great suggestions for makeup artists and also planning out the whole schedule for the day of. She worked closely with me throughout the whole process and was more than happy to do trials (which were incredible) on not only me, but my mom and my mother-in-law as well. She embraced our feedback and ideas and made everyone's hair look even more beautiful on the big day! Chrissy is a focused, professional, creative, and extremely talented hair stylist who you should absolutely consider for your wedding!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair

Chrissy and her makeup artist, Emilia, did a fabulous job for our wedding!! Chrissy created a timeline for us that kept us all on track, and built in tons of extra time so that we didn't feel rushed at all. It really helped make the day a breeze!! They also did an incredible job helping my three bridesmaid and I all look fabulous. Chrissy in particular did an incredible job making everyone's hair look amazing, even when she was dealing with trickier hair! And even though it was incredibly cold and windy outside, we still looked flawless through the whole event. Chrissy and Emilia were a great choice!!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Chrissy & Emilia were an absolute pleasure to work with! All the ladies they made up on my wedding day looked absolutely beautiful and felt exactly the way they wanted to on the big day. They took direction so, so well. As someone who doesn't wear much makeup and is fussy about their hair---i was so happy with the outcome. Outside of the top notch outcomes, they were also an absolute joy to work with. You don't realize how much a part of your day the getting ready part is, so to have people that you actually really enjoy being around and fit right in to the mix of ladies was such an added bonus. Would absolutely recommend these ladies for anyone looking to feel their best on their big day!

Profile Picture Sloan , 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Chrissy is amazing! She went above and beyond my expectations, and we were very impressed with her creativity, professionalism, and flexibility!

Profile Picture Amelia, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Chrissy was absolutely amazing throughout my entire wedding hair process. She was amazing during my trial and gave me an even more amazing result the day of my wedding. She also communicated throughout with ideas, suggesstions, etc... My hair was one of the biggest compliments all night and it stayed beautiful right til the end!!!!

Profile Picture Kara, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Chrissy was honestly the best! I could not have asked for a better wedding day...but of course it all starts with fabulous hair and make up ;) I was very happy with how my hair up do came out for the wedding, and Chrissy really put a lot of time and effort into making it perfect (and exactly what I wanted). She was very professional/kept everything on time, while also having fun with us girls getting ready all day. She was patient with the bridesmaids and they all were very pleased with their hair as well. I also loved that Chrissy was willing to travel to our wedding location (Cape Cod) to make getting ready even easier - totally worth it. I would absolutely recommend Chrissy to other brides - not only was I extremely happy with my hair up do, she really made my day-of experience enjoyable :) Thanks Chrissy!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had the pleasure of working with Chrissy twice: once as a bridesmaid and once as a bride. Both times she was incredibly professional, courteous, funny, and showed genuine concern for making us look our best. She made my hair look absolutely stunning for my wedding day and I would highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Paula, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair

Chrissy did a fantastic job! She was extremely organized and professional. After my trial she took a bunch of pictures and notes to make sure she was able to recreate the style we talked about the day of the wedding. Chrissy was so sweet and volunteered to stay until I was in my dress and help me with my veil etc., since I wasn't putting my veil on until after our first look she showed my maid of honor how to put it on and take it off. I have extremely thin hair and the updo held all night. I would absolute use Chrissy again! My bridesmaids also loved their hair!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/26/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair

Chrissy did an amazing job for one of my wedding events, doing back to back hair for our moms, sisters and my bridal look. She was professional and really flexible to work with, and had great suggestions for all our ladies. We ended up being under a time crunch towards the end, but Chrissy was cool as a cucumber and got the job done, and how. We were all beyond thrilled with our hair!

Profile Picture Reetika, 8/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

it was a pleasure having Chrissy /Vow to Style take care of my hair for my wedding. She accommodated me in every way possible! The trials beforehand were excellent and took my ideas/opinions and executed them perfectly for the big wedding day, even worked around my ridiculous schedule!! I had numerous compliments on my hair and couldn’t have asked for a better outcome! She was a blast to be around! I highly recommend Chrissy if you are looking for a genuine,creative, honest intelligent person to make you and your bridal party stunning!!! Just want to thank you for all your hard work! You’re the best!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 7/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Chrissy did an amazing job with my hair on my wedding day. She also styled the hair of my bridesmaids (four of them). I loved working with Chrissy and would highly recommend her. She was responsive, professional, and patient!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Chrissy was awesome - helped me think through ideas, listened to what I wanted, and helped my bridal party (and the moms) figure out what hairstyle looked beautiful and felt best. Thank you, Chrissy!

Profile Picture Serena, 6/25/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

I couldnt have asked for a more amazing hairdresser for my wedding! Chrissy did a beautiful job on every one of my bridesmaids hair and mine as well. She was able to do all 9 of us the day of the wedding. She created a schedule and stuck to it exactly. She also has such amazing talent, if you show her a picture she can completely recreate it! During my trial she nailed the hairstyle I wanted perfectly. And for the wedding day, once again, she perfected it! I couldnt have been happier. Braids, loose updos, half-updos, you name it, Chrissy can do it. Thank you Chrissy for making us all feel beautiful on my wedding day! I cannot wait to see all of the professional photos! I highly recommend Chrissy to any bride in the area, she is sweet, professional, and extremely talented!

Profile Picture ashleigh, 6/23/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair

I contacted Chrissy because I was looking for someone that could provide onsite hair services for my bridal party and me. She was great to work with from the hair trial through the wedding day. She provided me with a wedding day schedule prior to the day of so that we could all prepare for our appointments. She was able to stick to the schedule and do my hair along with my 7 bridesmaids and we all looked great! Thanks for providing me with fabulous service on my wedding day! :)

Profile Picture Kaley, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Chrissy was exceptional to work with from planning to executing the day! The entire process was smooth and enjoyable. She arrived at the WBoston on time and was all prepared to begin immediately. She continued to work while enjoying the atmosphere of the room and the wedding party. In addition to the bride, she completed 5 ladies in the wedding party along with the MOB and MOG. Each hairstyle held up the entire afternoon of travelling around Boston in a trolley for pictures, through the ceremony and through the night of dancing. Myself along with the bride were over the tope pleased with Chrissy and her talent. Thank you, Chrissy!

Profile Picture Ellen, 5/27/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Hair

So my now husband and I were planning on what to do for our nuptials. At first we were going to just keep it simple and maybe just have a Justice of the Peace do it and not really do anything else just the two of us and our son. We kind of last minute decided that we wanted to share this special day with our friends and family though. Putting everything together I didn’t really even until the last minute think about what I would be doing with my hair. I’m pregnant with our second child and my hair has recently had to take a backseat to any type of daily styling and whatnot (All you girls who have kiddos know what I’m talking about!). Anyway, my husband’s friend and someone he has served with in the Military told us that as a wedding gift he was having Chrissy from Vow to Style come in to do my hair. Well it was the absolute best wedding gift I could’ve gotten!!!! Chrissy came over to do a trial and we hit it off from the moment she walked in the door. She was professional, receptive to my ideas, and most of all helped calm my nerves about how my hair was going to look. My fears were very quickly eased as my hair came out looking incredible after the trial session was over. It looked even more breathtaking on the day of the wedding. I really thought my dress was amazing (It was!) but the first thing everyone was complimenting was my hair. If you have a wedding and need someone that will do exactly what you want and have it come out looking awe-inspiring than look no further and call up Chrissy at Vow to Style. She’s an expert at what she does and I would not hesitate to recommend her to my girlfriends and family. Thank You again Chrissy for making my special day that much more special!!!!

Profile Picture Georgeanne, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Chrissy was amazing to work with! Before my trial, she came to my house to match my hair to extensions and ordered them for me, so she could use them for the trial. She matched them to my hair perfectly and even washed and blewdry them before using them, so they were easier to work with. At the trial, she was super flexible and tried a couple different styles out on my hair, since I still wasn't sure exactly the look I was going for yet. She took her time to make sure I was happy with the final result. She also referred me to a great makeup artist and added a second hair stylist, who also did an awesome job for my bridesmaids! Chrissy put together a schedule in advance of the wedding, so all my bridesmaids knew where to be and when. This was a great idea to make sure everything ran smoothly and we stayed on schedule. I was thrilled with how my hair came out for my wedding - she made the extensions look so natural, and my hair stayed all day long, even through dancing! I got so many compliments on the style. My bridesmaids also loved their hairstyles - both Chrissy and the second stylist, Merri took their time on each girl to make sure they were happy with the result. They even took the time to set some of the girls' hair in rollers before their appointments to make sure the curls stayed. They were also extremely professional, efficient and made sure we stayed on schedule, while also being really fun to get ready with. I would recommend Chrissy and her team to anyone getting married!! Couldn't have had a better experience!

Profile Picture Julie, 12/1/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

Chrissy was absolutely amazing! She traveled all the way to my house for the trial and is the kindest person! On my wedding day she did my hair, 6 bridesmaids and both my mother and my mother in law all by herself and everyone's hair looked amazing. She is able to take a look at a single photo and replicate the hair exactly! I can't say enough nice things about Chrissy! I would recommend her to anyone looking to get their hair done! She is very professional and is always quick to respond to a text or email. If you want you hair to look amazing on your wedding day you need to have Chrissy do it!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Chrissy was so great to work with. She did bridal hair for me, five bridesmaids, my mom, and my grandma, as well as hair trials with me and my mom. She showed up early the day of and was flexible when we needed to switch around the schedule. She was the most responsive of any vendor I worked with, often getting back to me within a few hours, and she was very affordable for the quality of work she provides. You can tell she really loves what she does. Happily recommend!

Profile Picture User6092229, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Hair

Chrissy was professional, responsive, organized and easy to work with. She was able to give me gorgeous curls that stayed in for many hours- quite a task with my thick hair! In addition to the long process of curling she helped me secure a headpiece that ran across my forehead, which remained stable the entire night without being too tight. I should also mention she traveled on my very rainy wedding day and showed up on time with a great attitude. I highly recommend Chrissy from Vow to Style!

Profile Picture Janelle, 10/9/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Textured Styling

Chrissy was amazing from the planning to the trials to the wedding day. She came to my house for my trial and by the end she could tell I was nervous about how my hair curled. Chrissy was referred to me by my hairdresser and at that point we talked about getting hair extensions. Upon the decision to get the extensions the week of the wedding, she made time to do a second last minute trial with my new hair. I was feeling so much more confident in my look for my big day! On the wedding day Chrissy was on time, bright and early at 7am and finished all six of my girls plus me by 1:30 by herself! When I looked in the mirror I thought to myself, "This is exactly how I invisioned I would look for my wedding." Everyone looked beautiful and I would definitely recommend her to anyone! Thank you, Chrissy!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/17/16, 1 Review