Vonkarlbridal Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Maredith
    Maredith H. Married on 10/16/2021

Allison was wonderful!

Allison was wonderful and professional. She asked for my vision and truly brought it to life. She even did extensions for me when I wanted more volume in styling. She was laidback and helped me feel at ease that I would love my look. I did! It held up all night and I felt beautiful. Would definitely recommend her! Booking with VonKarl was one of my best decisions.
    Nina M. Married on 10/15/2021

Allison was fantastic!

Allison did an amazing job on my wedding hair as well as my bridesmaids. The styles of hair was just absolutely beautiful and held up all night. Thank you again Allison for working with us.
    Anna S. Married on 08/28/2021

Beautiful work, Pleasant and Accommodating

Alison was absolutely wonderful to work with. She did a beautiful job on my hair and had great advice along the way. Super organized, flexible and accommodating even at 8 months pregnant! She was a true professional and I would recommend her to absolutely anyone!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Jackie M. Married on 08/14/2021

Love her!!!

Choosing Vonkarl Bridal was one of my best decisions. Through a pandemic and a rescheduled wedding there was absolutely zero issues. I was so up and down with what I wanted to do with my hair the day of and it turned out great. So happy!
  • Karen
    Karen L. Married on 05/29/2021

Wedding Hair

Allison was amazing to work with and very patient with me throughout the process. She took the time to answer all my questions before the hair trial, after the trial, before wedding day, and was extremely kind the day of. My hair was PERFECT all day. It stayed in place through wind, sweat, and dancing!
  • Lauren
    Lauren T. Married on 12/05/2020

Bridal hair

Allison was referred to me by another vendor and I was thrilled to have her on board! She perfected my s-wave hairstyle for my wedding and it lasted all day, and let me tell you, I did a lot of dancing! :) all of my bridesmaids looked stunning! I would highly recommend!! Also, not to mention, she stuck by my side through covid and I’m so grateful for that! Thank you so much!!!
    Lyuba S. Married on 11/22/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn’t say enough good things!!!

Allison was absolutely a dream to work with. I opted not to do a hair trial as we booked the wedding within 3/4 weeks of it happening, thankfully she was available! My hair turned out stunning and just like the pictures I showed her. She also did my mom and MIL who both looked amazing. She had great flexibility and was able to squeeze in 2 grandmas at the last minute. I would highly recommend Allison and can’t wait to work with her for future events!
  • Amy
    Amy W. Married on 10/03/2020

Wedding Hair to Die For!

Allison killed it on our wedding day!!!! I decided to last minute switch up my choice on the day of and she did a whimsical messy bun for me and I was obsessed!!!! All of our bridesmaids also raved about how much they loved their hair!

She was also so sweet and so professional, and just overall AMAZING!!

Book her, you will not regret it and your girls will be loving how they look and even more excited for pictures!!
  • Chem-ily
    Chem-Ily W. Married on 09/19/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful job, everything turned out amazing

Allison did my hair and my bridesmaids hair for my wedding. She was so easy to work with, responsive and flexible. All of the bridesmaids loved how their hair turned out (most did a “messy updo”). When I did my trial I was unsure of what I wanted. Allison worked with me to come up with the perfect style and I couldn’t be happier with how it turned out! I would recommend for any future brides!
    Mia R. Married on 09/05/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Allison is wonderful! Her work is amazing!! She took my ideas and ran with it. I was extremely happy with how everything turned out. You will definitely look and feel beautiful on your big day with Allison’s help!
  • Caelin
    Caelin N. Married on 08/22/2020

DREAM hair - PERFECTION - for my elopement

Allison went above and beyond on the updos she did for myself, sister and mother for my COVID-19/elopement/family farm wedding. She was flexible (we had planned a bigger ceremony and ended up only having 12 people) and made me feel like a highland-ethereal-princess. I decided not to do a trial with COVID going on and was only able to send a few pictures ahead of the ceremony, but Allison made it work and absolutely captured my vision. She hand pinned dozens of flower stems in my hair and made sure everything was in place. She had the patience to go flower by flower and it was totally worth it. She was respectful and wore a mask and recommended that we have a mirror so that she could make adjustments as we went through the styling. She was punctual and pleasant and truly an all-around rockstar. Would recommend her to anyone looking to get their hair done, wedding, elopement, party - you name it!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 10/26/2019

Awesome experience and outcome

Allison was amazing to work with, right from the beginning. She was quick to reply after my initial inquiry, and we had great communication throughout. The day of my wedding, I decided not to do the same hairstyle as my hair trial. I was a little nervous, but I showed Allison the new look I was going for, and she went above and beyond. My updo turned out better than the pictures! Allison is amazing!
  • Aditi
    Aditi Married on 10/12/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Magically turned my short hair into an elegant updo!

Allison was so sweet, outgoing and easy to work with. She magically turned my chin length hair into an updo that lasted all morning. Thank you!
  • Jennie
    Jennie Married on 09/27/2019

Awesome!!!

Allison is so great! She's really sweet and personable, and she does great work! My hair trial went great, and she really took my feedback from that and gave me exactly what I was looking for on the big day! She also did my mom and my bridesmaids' hair, and everyone looked beautiful. My hair held up all day and night, even after being caught in the rain, and it was perfect!
  • Kristen
    Kristen D. Married on 09/07/2019

Fantastic!!!

Alison with Vonkarl was absolutely amazing to work with!! My bridal party and I absolutely loved our hair, we couldn’t have asked for anyone better! From the trial all the way through the day of, she was so easy to work with and extremely responsive and flexible. Alison, thank you so much for helping me look my absolute best on the day of my wedding, words can’t describe how much I appreciate it!!!
    Elise A. Married on 09/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Talented, kind and flexible - highly recommend!

Allison was absolutely amazing to work with from the beginning for so many reasons. I had to reschedule my first trial at the last minute, we did two trials with two different hairstyles and then I changed my mind about my hair (again) the week before the wedding. Allison was along for the ride and so flexible through it all. She would check in each time she worked on my hair to make sure that we were on the same page and she helped me figure out exactly what I wanted on my wedding day. Her pricing is fair and her services were worth every penny. I loved my wedding hair and my bridesmaids loved theirs as well. The best part of all is that she's kind and fun and so easy to talk to. HIGHLY recommend!
    Abigail A. Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing hairstylist

Allison was a a great person to work with throughout the whole lead up to the wedding day. She fit me into her schedule quickly, was a great listener, and had my hair look great on my wedding day. She’s a sweetheart and great at what she does. Also her pricing is fair compared to others.
    Katelyn Married on 07/27/2019

Great Experience

I had such a wonderful experience working with Allison. From our initial correspondence to the day of my wedding, she was responsive, kind and professional. I appreciated her patience and confidence throughout the trial and on the actual day. In particular, it was really helpful that she paused throughout the process to check in to be sure we were on the same page. Allison's flexibility let me know that she cared about making me happy. On top of everything else, she is friendly and easy to talk to - very helpful amidst the stress of a wedding.
  • Katie
    Katie D. Married on 07/13/2019

Jackson wedding

Allison is the absolute best!! She did an amazing job on my hair as well as my bridesmaids, mother and mother-in-law and flower girl. I did not have a trial run with her and was so happy with what she did for me. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing a hairstylist! She was extremely sweet and fun to talk with.
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 06/09/2019

Allison is amazing!

Allison was amazing from my trial to my wedding day. She came to our Air bnb and did hair for me (bride) + 4 bridal party. I changed my mind about what I wanted between my trial (where she did a beautiful job- I just wanted to incorporate a different accessory), and she perfectly excecuted the picture I showed her and exceeded my expectations. She works very fast and was also great with my 7yo niece, too. My half up hairstyle looked amazing and lasted til the next morning 😜. She was very responsive and professional and I highly recommend her!
    Kaleigh C. Married on 06/08/2019

Highly Recommend!!

Allison was amazing! She is so friendly and did such an excellent job on a half up half down hairstyle for my Wedding. Highly Recommend her!!
  • Daryl
    Daryl Married on 04/26/2019

Highly Recommend!

Allison was amazing to work with! We did a couple trials, and she captured exactly what I was looking for on my wedding day. My bridesmaids also looked amazing, and she has such a versatile range of work that you can choose from a lot of different styles. Not only that, but she's just the sweetest, easiest person to talk to.. everyone loved her, and with all of your nerves on your wedding day, that is definitely a plus. I highly recommend VonKarlBridal!
    Nicole L. Married on 04/19/2019

Excellent experience. Highly recommend

Allison did an amazing job on my hair and my whole bridal party. She is so kind and sweet. Everyone’s hair def held up the whole night and everyone got compliments!
    Jaclyn C. Married on 04/13/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent experience! My hair was absolutely beautiful for my wedding day!

Allie was so amazing and accommodating! My hair was all I could ever dream of for my special day!!
  • Grace
    Grace Married on 10/20/2018

so much talent!!!!

so much talent!!!! i can't express how brilliant Allison is. she really listens to your concerns and takes that into consideration- she will put your mind at ease. booking Allison was one the best decisions i made through the wedding planning process.
illustration stars