Volume Entertainment Reviews

Southington, CT
Rating 4.9 out of 5, 22 Reviews
View more information

Katy Married on 06/15/2019

Great Wedding DJ experience!

Jamie B. was our wedding DJ from Volume Entertainment. He accommodated all of our unique song requests and kept the dance floor moving the entire night. Even though we live out of state he was sure to meet with us in person or over the phone when it worked for our schedule. We highly recommend Jamie and Volume Entertainment!
  • Taylor
    Taylor Event on: 02/28/2018
    Dave is so professional and such an easy DJ to work with. He played an excellent music selection that was picture perfect for the event. Totally would recommend him for a large scale event.
    Cassandra Married on 02/02/2018
    They were great to work with and very helpful and professional!
    Meagan Married on 09/03/2016
    I had Kacey MC my wedding and she did a wonderful job!!! she made the whole night fun kept great music playing. I was on the dance floor all night!!! These guys really know what they're doing!
    Joann Married on 05/21/2016
    We were lucky to find Volume Entertainment. We worked with Rob and I explained that I did not want a typical DJ and MC. Our wedding was casual and low key so we just wanted someone there to play music and take requests. Kacey was our DJ and she was outstanding! We couldn't have been happier with our entire experience with this vendor!!
    Alexa Married on 01/10/2016
    Kacey and Joe were PERFECT. From planning to the last song of the night, they made our day less stressful and really put the focus on us having fun! They adapted to our day-of requests and did our ceremony music flawlessly. Volume is very easy to work with and keeps the stress level way down for anyone planning a wedding. Kacey and Joe were fun, easy-going and professional--I would definitely recommend!
    Lauren Married on 10/24/2015
    Volume Entertainment and our DJ Jamie went above and beyond my expectations! They made accommodations and changes even up to the day of our event. They made my night even better than I imagined. People came up to us in the days following the wedding and said our DJ was amazing and did such a great job with getting the guests involved in the dances as well as playing the music at the proper volume so we could dance the night away, but still have great conversations at the tables. I cannot say enough positive things about Volume Entertainemnt and our DJ Jamie, I will be reccomending them to everyone I know!
  • User2374260 2+ years ago
    They were amazing and did excalty what we wanted!!
    Heather Married on 09/06/2015
    Awesome, Jamie did such a great job. Extremely professional and made sure that everything went smoothly. Definitely would use them again! :)
  • User1962306 Event on: 12/05/2014
    This was our second Christmas Party with Jamie Brennan from Volume Entertainment, and once again he did a phenomenal job, and he enjoyed being a part of our party just as much as we did. His personality and ability to keep the party energized and satisfied with awesome tunes was what really brought the party completely together so thank you for that. He's stuck with our organization for life! ;)

We look forward to our next party!
    Sarah Married on 11/08/2014
    Volume Entertainment is awesome!!! They work with you to give you the best experience and value for your special day. They customized a package for me to fit my needs for my wedding and worked with myself and my husband to make our movie-theme integrate perfectly with our music. The DJ's and representatives are professional and flexible with all of your music selections. They go out of their way to find the perfect songs and make your night run seamlessly. The order of events was flawless and the music was fun and classy for our picture-perfect night. James is a great DJ! He is reads the crowd very well and knows exactly what music to put on to get people up and dancing. I would not hesitate to recommend Volume Entertainment to my friends and family for all of their DJ, photography, and lighting needs!
    Christine Event on: 10/16/2014
    This was the BEST thing we could have gotten for our office party! We will be using this company and the Digital Jukebox any chance we get.
    Thank you for bringing the life to our party.
  • User1879275 2+ years ago
    Danny and Jamie helped make our wedding day absolutely perfect. They were so organized and professional. The music selections were exactly what I was looking for. They were excellent and we were more than satisfied with their services!!
    Sue Married on 07/26/2014
    Takes beautiful pictures and works with you to give you what you want for your party
    Alyssa Married on 06/28/2014
    Jamie from volume entertainment was amazing. He played everything we requested he got everyone on the dance floor and all my guest said he was playing a great mix of music
  • O
    Will Married on 11/27/2010
    Rob and his crew did such a wonderful job at my wedding! I highly recommend his to anyone who needs a good dj for any occasion. Ive known rob for lil over 10 years and his dj business reflects how good of a guy he is. You wont be sorry with him.
    Christine Event on: 09/25/2017
    Jamie is amazing. His professionalism and prompt response is outstanding. He has been the YWCA School of Dance DJ for the Bristol Mum Parade for three years now and I just booked him again for next year. He is great to work with. Jamie also was the DJ for my daughter's wedding 2 years ago and did a fantastic job. The dance floor was never empty!
    Melissa Married on 10/03/2015
    Jamie was the best! We sat down with him before the wedding and went over everything for the night of the wedding. On the day of we were running behind by a half hour but Jamie had everything set when we got there and everything flowed smoothly for the rest of the night. I just wish we had more time to dance because the music was awesome!
    Katie Married on 04/22/2017
    They made our wedding night perfect! I would recommend Jamie anytime. Kept everyone dancing and couldn't have asked for a better time on the dance floor. They also did a really nice job keeping to the timeline and having everything flow smoothly. Great value and got more than we could has asked for!
  • User2950068 Event on: 01/14/2017
    DJ did a great job at the party!
  • User2748823 Event on: 08/27/2016
    Ann and Jamie from Volume Entertainment were very helpful and a pleasure to work with at our private club event. Ann walked me through the booking process and was very responsive to my inquiries. Our DJ Jamie nailed the genre and accommodated the 50+ aged crowd that we were serving for this specific event. The people enjoyed the music, danced and raved about the evening. Jamie was professional, friendly, and responsive to me and our club's guests rquests. We would rehire Volume Entertainment without hesitation.
  • User1390052 2+ years ago
    They provide good service, but they can do better. They don't have a lot of options for music.