Vision Real Video Reviews

1 User photo

• Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 08/22/2020

Affordable & Awesome

Tom was on time, responsive and his video services were really affordable. We wanted 5 hours of raw footage without any editing and he was able to do that for a great price. At the end of the 5 hours of service, he was able to give us to footage right away before leaving! Awesome! Thank you Tom for capturing our special day!
    Abir I. Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding video

The video were amazing
    He is very professional
    I am so pleased with the video
    Beth S. Married on 04/27/2019

Great video

Tom was very easy to work with & he responded quickly & thoroughly to questions/etc. Videos are great & we will enjoy them for years to come.
    Danielle Married on 10/13/2018

Tom is great to work with! He did our wedding this past October and far exceeded our expectations! We are so please with our wedding video!

Tom is great and will far exceed your expectations! He was our videographer for our wedding this past October and he did an amazing job! He is very prompt and his quality of work is exceptional. He was also very reasonably priced. Highly recommend going with him if you are looking for a videographer for your wedding!
    Julie Married on 08/12/2017
    Tom was awesome to work with! Tom's pricing, quality of work, and responsiveness are everything someone could want in a videographer. We just got our wedding video back from him last night and are so happy we chose him to capture our day!
    Sarah Married on 09/16/2016
    He was very flexible with out unique needs for our wedding video. He customized his services to fit our needs and was highly professional. We are so happy to have made room in our budget for video. We look forward to watching this every anniversary!
    Jacob Married on 06/10/2016
    This vendor provides a great product for a great price! He has more than one camera to capture multiple angles which is great for the final product, and the price is absolutely much less than any other videographer we even considered. He has good cameras, and provides a good end product. He is willing to accomodate whatever the Bride and Groom desire, would absolutely recommend!
    Dana Married on 06/04/2016
    Volga River Video was AMAZING to work with! Our wedding video was so perfect, we LOVED every minute! The music selections, camera angles and film editing was above and beyond our expectations. We will truly cherish our wedding video forever and are so happy to have worked with Tom!
    Terra Married on 12/19/2015
    Mr. Maertz was extremely accommodating in every way. We had a small wedding in our house and only wanted the ceremony videoed, which he was glad to do. His prices were very reasonable and his turnaround time on getting us our wedding DVD was short. He did a great job in editing our wedding video and very professional. Seven months later when I couldn't remember where I put the DVD, he kindly sent me another one right away.
    Mary Married on 08/16/2014
    Tom Maertz was very professional and prompt. His fees were better than any other videographer I found. His final video was excellent. He covered the ceremony which was outside and the reception indoor. The footage he took was awesome.

Look him up he was great!
    Jill Married on 04/23/2016
    Tom was very professional, timely and friendly. He was easy to work with and I would definitely recommend him!
    Catherine Married on 08/19/2017
    Volga River Video was so awesome. I seriously contacted them 4 DAYS BEFORE our wedding as I had decided I must have a videographer, and they were able to make it work. I had them there for most of the day. Very professional, accommodating, and never even noticed they were there! The product I received for what I paid was absolutely incredible; a highlight video and ALL the footage from my whole day for a little over $1,000. Highly recommend!!!!
    Rita Married on 04/22/2017
    I did enjoy having him do my wedding. However when i recieved my dvd it started to skip i dont see any marks on the cd that could have done damage, but other then that VERY please with the product
    Colleen Married on 02/10/2017
    This project was completed with a couple of really bad quality raw wedding cd's, (taken by an AMATURE videographer). Tom was able to create a snipet video of highlights of my son and his wife's wedding for their 10th Anniversary, which is better than having to watch the full 2+ hour version (snore). The original quality was really bad, he was able to brighten it slightly so that it could be seen easier. It was a little shorter than I expected, but completed before expected, and managed to capture the essense of the day! I was able to present the video via email as a gift to my son and his wife ON their 10th wedding anniversary. I would not hesitate to contact Volga River Video again for future projects. Thank you for helping me create a great gift they will beable to view many times in the years to come.