Vision Real Video Reviews

10 | Saint Paul, MN

10 Reviews for Vision Real Video

10 Vision Real Video Reviews

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2016

He was very flexible with out unique needs for our wedding video. He customized his services to fit our needs and was highly professional. We are so happy to have made room in our budget for video. We look forward to watching this every anniversary!

Jacob · Married on 06/10/2016

This vendor provides a great product for a great price! He has more than one camera to capture multiple angles which is great for the final product, and the price is absolutely much less than any other videographer we even considered. He has good cameras, and provides a good end product. He is willing to accomodate whatever the Bride and Groom desire, would absolutely recommend!

Dana · Married on 06/04/2016

Volga River Video was AMAZING to work with! Our wedding video was so perfect, we LOVED every minute! The music selections, camera angles and film editing was above and beyond our expectations. We will truly cherish our wedding video forever and are so happy to have worked with Tom!

Terra · Married on 12/19/2015

Mr. Maertz was extremely accommodating in every way. We had a small wedding in our house and only wanted the ceremony videoed, which he was glad to do. His prices were very reasonable and his turnaround time on getting us our wedding DVD was short. He did a great job in editing our wedding video and very professional. Seven months later when I couldn't remember where I put the DVD, he kindly sent me another one right away.

Mary · Married on 08/16/2014

Tom Maertz was very professional and prompt. His fees were better than any other videographer I found. His final video was excellent. He covered the ceremony which was outside and the reception indoor. The footage he took was awesome.

Look him up he was great!

Jill · Married on 04/23/2016

Tom was very professional, timely and friendly. He was easy to work with and I would definitely recommend him!

Catherine · Married on 08/19/2017

Volga River Video was so awesome. I seriously contacted them 4 DAYS BEFORE our wedding as I had decided I must have a videographer, and they were able to make it work. I had them there for most of the day. Very professional, accommodating, and never even noticed they were there! The product I received for what I paid was absolutely incredible; a highlight video and ALL the footage from my whole day for a little over $1,000. Highly recommend!!!!

Rita · Married on 04/22/2017

I did enjoy having him do my wedding. However when i recieved my dvd it started to skip i dont see any marks on the cd that could have done damage, but other then that VERY please with the product

Colleen · Married on 02/10/2017

3.5

This project was completed with a couple of really bad quality raw wedding cd's, (taken by an AMATURE videographer). Tom was able to create a snipet video of highlights of my son and his wife's wedding for their 10th Anniversary, which is better than having to watch the full 2+ hour version (snore). The original quality was really bad, he was able to brighten it slightly so that it could be seen easier. It was a little shorter than I expected, but completed before expected, and managed to capture the essense of the day! I was able to present the video via email as a gift to my son and his wife ON their 10th wedding anniversary. I would not hesitate to contact Volga River Video again for future projects. Thank you for helping me create a great gift they will beable to view many times in the years to come.