Vol10 Entertainment Reviews

22 Reviews for Vol10 Entertainment

22 Vol10 Entertainment Reviews
  • fara

fara · Married on 03/24/2018

They are the true MVPs my wedding was amazon can't stop thinking about it. Everything went so good they were on time and on beat everyone had a good time book them you wont be disappointed. Maech 24 2018

Erica · Married on 10/21/2017

Hubert and his Vol. 10 Entertainment team was amazing! They were very professional and organized. We appreciated high level of communication via email, text, phone calls and the 2 conference calls before the wedding. My guests were totally entertained throughout the event and shared with me how much the music was on point! The price point for everything was perfect. Thank you Vol. 10 Entertainment for being part of our special day.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Vol10 Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Erica for the privilege of providing the entertainment for your beautiful wedding and exceed your expectations. Kind Regards.

Nathalie · Married on 09/23/2017

They promised us they will keep the croud on the floor and they did just that... We have no regrets. They are the best !!!!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Vol10 Entertainment's reply:

Nathalie, We had a blast also! You guys are fantastic couple and thank you for working with us to make your event wonderful ! Thanks Hubert

Lanee · Married on 08/18/2017

Hubert, and his team DJ Jr High, DJ Omni (MC) are amazing! They made our wedding day the party of the year for me, my new husband and friends and family! People are still coming up to me saying "Lanée your wedding was lit"! All thanks to the Vol10 team! Will definitely be using them for my next big party! I highly recommend them, they take all your genre of music requests and make that list into a good time!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Vol10 Entertainment's reply:

Lanee, You guys made our job easy. You were meticulous about all aspects of your wedding and we collaborated throughout. You guys rock! Thanks

Nadine · Married on 07/30/2017

Thank you so much Vol.10 Entertainment for making my Mother's 80th Birthday Party an event to always Remember. Hubert and DJ Junior went above and beyond in their professionalism and courtesy. I definitely made the best choice ever for our event at The Waterfall in Claymont , Delaware.
    Nadine Charles

Don · Married on 06/29/2017

It was totally the best experience ever. These guys really have a talent for keeping the party going. The preparation that went into picking songs and creating various moods and themes throughout the evening really paid off. And all the guests love it! Definitely a five star service! They added an element that really allowed us to focus on other areas of the wedding. Such a fun, classy & professional group of guys, I wouldn't imagine doing another wedding or any other celebration for that matter without calling you guys first.

Sent on 08/05/2017

Vol10 Entertainment's reply:

Don, Thank you , this was your 3rd event with us. We love working with you guys. It was a honor for us to be your trusted entertainer. Thanks Again! Hubert

Christel · Married on 06/23/2017

Since I'm originally from the carribean and my now husband from the U.S., I wanted music played from both cultures so our guests could be on the dance floor the whole night. Vol.10 entertainment provided us exactly what we were looking for. Their members are professionals and kept us updated throughout the whole process. Their sound was clear and the songs choices on point. Our guests had such blast to a point that some of them contacted me the day after to let me know they were so sore from dancing and had to take the day off from work. I only rate if I had great services so trust me you won't regret booking Vol.10 entertainment. 6/23/17

Sent on 07/19/2017

Vol10 Entertainment's reply:

Christel, Your spend several months planning your dream wedding and we were honored to be there and advise you throughout. We love what we do. You collaboration made it so easy. We were happy to provide you and your guests a good dancing work out all night long :) Thanks Hubert

Jennifer · Married on 06/10/2017

I found Vol. 10 Entertainment after searching for numerous DJs online for our wedding in June. We had a great experience, we enjoyed the music selections for our reception, our guests were very happy. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone and would love to hire them again.

Chad · Married on 06/04/2017

Vol. 10 Entertainment was a hugely amazing contribution to the best day of my life and my wife's life! They were punctual, professional, kept the flow going, and got the crowd super engaged the entire time! Moreover, they were flexible with us not having a lot of information on exactly what we wanted and were able to design a great playlist with minimal input.
    The DJ was fresh and our EMCEE was superb. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants a good time on their wedding day!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Vol10 Entertainment's reply:

Wow! can't say enough -you guys rock throughout the whole process, work with us--Happy to provide the festive entertainment for you and your guests. Thanks Hubert

Kaleah · Married on 02/18/2017

This was the best decision I could have made for our wedding. Their professionalism and genuine care and attention to what we wanted for our wedding, helped to make our big day our dream come true! The Dj kept the party going all night, playing music that everyone could enjoy. The emcees were awesome and full of energy! There was never a dull moment! Everyone is still talking about the good times. I would definitely use their services again and recommend them to everyone looking for an entertainment company that can keep a party going all night long!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Vol10 Entertainment's reply:

Kaleah, Your superb planning & collaboration efficiently optimize the allocated time. You guys had a blast , your guests had a blast and we also had a blast! :) Thanks Again, Hubert

Myriam · Married on 10/26/2016

They are very professional and work with you throughout the planning process

vadryn · Married on 08/14/2016

The DJ service provided by Vol 10 entertainment surpassed my expectations. The MC and DJ had an impeccable level of professionalism and patience to adjust on the fly and entertain my guests. The crew managed to make all generation and personality types head onto the dance floor and break out of their shell. It was pure magic in terms of timing, delivery and music selection for my event. I strongly recommend Vol 10 entertainment for any formal event that requires entertaining, whether it's black tie, or casual, this crew will meet and surpass your highest demands.

valerie · Married on 06/24/2016

I was surfing the net for a Dj and Mc for my wedding on June 24th and was bombarded with entertainment companies that promised they were the best. As I narrowed down my search, I very wanted someone who was going to deliver a party atmosphere with all my genres of music and also be very professional and flexible in case any curve balls were thrown. I contacted Vol 10 Entertainment & from the first time talking to Hubert, I knew I was going to go with him!! He was extremely attentive and professional and delivered exactly what was promised. I was able to speak with DJ Junior High and we went over all the music and he also delivered way more then I ever expected!! The MC was professional and kept the timeline of events going smoothing. My wedding was a bit behind schedule so Vol 10 Entertainment was able to revise our timeline and still allow time to PARTY and allow everyone to have a great time and leave happy!!! I would recommend them for any events that you are planning and need a DJ/ MC They are AWESOME!!! Thank you so much guys for making my dream wedding come true!!!!!!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Vol10 Entertainment's reply:

You guys are lovely couple, thorough in the planning process. Thank you it was our pleasure.

Lusionne · event on: 04/23/2016

Herbert and DJ Jr High of Vol 10 provided DJ services for my mother's 75th surprise birthday party. They were EXTREMELY professional and responsive from the onset of our communication, up until the event and even followed up after the party. Herbert was informative, flexible and helped move the event along as smooth as possible. He even managed to take some really nice photos, often without notice which was a huge PLUS! DJ Jr High was a guru of music, who provided us with detailed information prior to party, which helped us as we worked on organizing the order of events, as well as played music that catered to our guests. Vol 10 contributed to creating a positively memorable event for my mom, our close family and friends. I would definitely use them again for any future events and HIGHLY recommend them to ALL!

• F

Fabienne · Married on 03/20/2016

I was in charge of planning my mother's wedding & came across Vol 10 Entertainment while searching for a Haitian American DJ. Hubert responded quickly to my inquiry and I felt that his price was very reasonable. He was very accommodating even when the wedding had to be pushed back for a couple months. DJ Junior High paid close attention to the type of vibe I requested for the reception & made the party a success. The sound quality was also phenomenal. The day after everyone was talking about how great of a job he did. Hubert also surprised me with the gorgeous pictures that he took which I thought was a great bonus. I will definitely book them again for my next event & refer them to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 04/11/2016

Vol10 Entertainment's reply:

Thank You for you enthusiastic endorsement, we were honored to provide you and you guests a festive entertainment.

Heath · Married on 12/12/2015

Hubert was very understanding towards Sophia and I. He was patient with explaining the different packages that his company offers and we were able to come to a satisfying agreement easily. Hubert provided us great pictures and video footage which were of great quality; and a DJ, all at an awesome rate. He even included some photo shoot session we had prior to the wedding in the cost.

The DJ service that Hubert gave us was unprecedented. Our guests danced to a variety of music genres (Caribbean, Afro-beat, Afro-latin, contemporary, pop, etc) all night long and never at any point was the dance floor empty.

I strongly recommend Vol 10 Entertainment. Hubert will sit down with you and walk you through everything step by step. His rate are amazing. He's a professional and a gentleman. Give them a try and you wont regret it!!!!

• F

Francesca · Married on 08/22/2015

Vol. 10 Entertainment has made my specialspecial day phenomenal!! The music was amazing and my guests enjoyed themselves better than I imagined they would. Vol. 10 had a vast array of Caribbean music to keep our party going and I have received nothing but great reviews from my guests. I recommend their services to anyone!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Thank you.

Samantha · Married on 08/09/2015

The team of vol10 Entertainment provided an exceptional service to our wedding reception.Since we first initiated contact with them, they worked with us every step of the way to carried out our vision.They played variety of music genres to reflect the diversity of our guests. We had so much fun, the sound was lively ; the stage lights in combination of the smoke machine had a beautiful effect. We were truly delighted and our guests are still raving about our wedding reception. I highly recommended Vol10 Ent. They made our dream come true!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Thank You.

Kathleen · Married on 05/31/2015

I met Hubert from Vol. 10 Entertainment at a function I attended last year. He was very informative, helpful, and prompt throughout our subsequent communication. On the day of my wedding, Vol. 10 exemplified great professionalism by being early and accommodating. My guests had a great time, as the DJ played hit after hit. Vol. 10 definitely helped contribute to the positive ambience of my reception by providing great customer service and entertainment.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Vol10 Entertainment's reply:

Thank You for your ringing endorsement.

Daphne · Married on 05/31/2015

Vol10 Entertainment came to “save the day” when I was in a frenzy to finding an exceptional DJ for my multicultural wedding. Hubert and DJ Junior High definitely rose to the occasion and provided excellent attention to detail to the music list and certainly did not disappoint! The crowd at the wedding was hype as Vol 10 took us on a musical journey of Afro-beats including Kizomba/Cape Verdean music, Caribbean flavors including Reggae, Kompas, Merengue, Salsa, and Zouk as well as American Hip Hop, Neo-Soul and R&B. For a person who appreciates different genres of music, Vol10 nailed it!! Their team is extremely knowledgeable and professional. The service from pre-event consultation to the actual event was exceptional! In the end, Vol10 was the best choice for an extremely busy young professional planning a wedding on a hurried timeline. Family and friends were impressed and wanted their contacts by the end of the night. I wholeheartedly recommend Vol10 for any of your musical entertainment needs. I know first-hand how extremely professional and dependable they are and can’t wait to plan other events with them in the near future!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Vol10 Entertainment's reply:

Thank you - Thank you again for your nice endorsement.

Shirley · Married on 07/25/2015

Very professional, I was very impressed with the service