Voice Wedding Cinema Reviews

15 | Ann Arbor, MI

15 Reviews for Voice Wedding Cinema

• I

Isaac · Married on 08/04/2018

The end product came out stunning. The team was very professional and courteous. Loved the final highlight reel. Well worth the money!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Emily Jimenez · Married on 07/28/2018

Best around!!

Our experience with Adam and his team was amazing. When I first spoke with him, I knew I would hire him. He was professional, knowledgeable, and his films are very creative and he really has a way of recreating your wedding day as a piece of art.

Adam was extremely responsive to any questions I had throughout wedding planning and on the day of the wedding he showed up right in time and did his thang! I was pretty stressed out about everything on my wedding day but Adam and his team were a totally stress free part of our day.

He was right on time with his timeline for when we would get our finished video. We got our video and special features on an awesome little USB drive. So cool!

Thank you voice media for our video! We will cherish the video forever :)

Sent on 01/03/2019

Kelly · Married on 07/21/2018

Video dream brought to reality

Adam and his team were a dream to work with! Communication with him was so easy and on the day of our wedding day, he was so fun to work with!! Our wedding video turned out so beautiful and perfect, I cannot thank Adam and Voice Wedding Cinema enough, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Jerry · Married on 07/15/2018

Awesome experience, the team was amazing, Best videographer in the state!!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/15/2018

Absolutely amazing work! I was in tears the day OF our wedding and I was in tears the day I watched our video. It was like reliving the day all over again! I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful work of art that captured everything so perfectly. Thanks again Adam and all the staff at Voice Wedding Cinema!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing! We wouldn't have changed a thing!

When my now-husband and I were wedding planning, one thing we were unsure of was whether we needed a videographer or not, in addition to our photographer. I'm so glad we decided to get a videographer because nothing compares to actually being able to relive really important moments. We spent some time searching around for the perfect one and we found Adam's company, Voice Media Collective. I contacted Adam for additional information, and I was so surprised he responded with the suggestion to set-up a Skype call! We set up a meeting with him and his wife and were impressed at how important it was to him that we had an amazing wedding to remember. He really expressed wanting to help create something we would always have to relive the day. It didn't take us long to sign our contract with him. Adam and his team were wonderful. They took some amazing footage including really cool drone clips and some that I didn't realize they had been around to take! The quality of clips they each took helped create such an amazing video that made me cry when I watched it. Adam always allowed the photographer to capture their moments and would follow up by asking us to recreate some moments which ended up working out amazingly! Our photographer could capture all the moments that only occur for a split second and Adam got footage that still evoked emotion and looked so natural. It was perfect. Adam also asked if my husband and I would mind doing a short interview the night of the rehearsal dinner and to say that I am happy we said yes is quite the understatement. Watching the interview footage was one of my favorite parts because it was the night before the wedding and my husband and I were interviewed separately. So I was able to hear his answers and see his excitement and joy the day before our wedding. It was so touching and I think it will always be one of my favorite parts of our footage. Adam is smart, friendly, professional, and very passionate about his work. All these qualities are also reflected in the people in his company. I highly recommend this company because without them, the day would have been committed to just a distant memory that is relived through photos. Thank you to Voice Media Collective for sharing this special day with us.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Kelsey · Married on 06/09/2018

From start to finish, Adam, Hannah and all of Voice Media crew were truly amazing. They captured the magic of our day perfectly and we absolutely love our video! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Joanna · Married on 05/19/2018

Adam, Hannah, and the rest of the VMC crew did an amazing job at capturing our wedding day. I could not be happier, not only with the end results (gorgeous, thoughtful shots FOR DAYS) but also the entire process from the inquiry, to the meet and greet, and to the actual big day! Adam is a wonderful videographer with incredible passion and talent, and he will do your wedding day justice (and then some!). THANK YOU for the best wedding present EVER!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Emily · Married on 05/04/2018

After watching the first few moments on one video labeled Voice Media Collective, I knew they were the one to bet on. Working with the team felt not only comfortable, but also exciting. The level of creativity and innovation was unparalleled. Adam was quick and thorough in his correspondence and professional in his delivery. The videos, I feel, speak for themselves. If you’re looking for something artistically your own, go with Voice Media.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Lareka · Married on 04/14/2018

Adam McKenley and the VMC team did an incredible job of capturing the most important moments of my wedding ceremony and reception. My video was everything I dreamed of. The first time watching, (in the middle of the workday) my entire office area were in tears! The video was impeccably shot, the most important moments were captured and everyone in the video looked great! Lighting, angles, editing, all of it turned out perfectly!

Adam was incredibly professional, from our very first meeting until the end of my reception. He and his wife, Hannah, who also attended the wedding, were responsive, artistic, and straightforward about what to expect over the upcoming months until my big day — did I mention his wife was 8 months pregnant and still worked my entire wedding and reception? Talk about dedication!!! Booking with VMC was the best decision I could have ever made for my wedding day, and I hope to continue working with him for all of my future videography needs. Baby shower, maybe? ☺ Thank you, Adam and team!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Justin · Married on 04/07/2018

Adam from VMC (VWC) not only is a professional, but a creative mastermind. He puts 110% in all his work.
    I would definitely consider him with any work that you need done. Some of the best moments in my life were filming with him. He is a real genuine guy.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Voice Wedding Cinema's reply:

Justin! Wow, what a compliment, thank you so much. You and Kayla are so special to us, thanks for giving us the honor of filming your day!

Leah · Married on 09/16/2017

I cannot begin to explain how wonderful our wedding video is! They captured everything and made our highlight look like a movie reel. We had so many compliments on our video and were sooo thankful that we found Adam with VMC. They work with you and are so accommodating. I know I can be picky and Adam is so calm and makes everything perfect. I would recommend them over and over again!! They were literally the best group of people to work with. No complaints whatsoever. You will not be disappointed if you choose vmc for your wedding day or any other event.

Sent on 02/02/2018

Kate · Married on 08/12/2017

I could write a novel for the praises I want to sing for Adam, David, and Hannah and how AMAZING they were not only on our wedding day, but also throughout the planning process as well. Adam's artistic eye and incredible talent will shine through in your wedding film; his work will give you the chills, it's that outstanding. Not only is he a true artist, but he is also an amazingly professional and kind vendor, someone who truly wants to get to know you and what makes you happy. His wife, Hannah, is also an amazing addition to the team, making sure every single detail is attended to. Not only are they a wonderfully professional team, they're also so good at getting to know you and what makes you tick, you'll want to be lifelong friends with them after your event is over. If there is one thing I am so beyond happy with for our wedding, it was having Voice Wedding Cinema do our videography. I can't wait to show everyone the amazing work of art that was created by this phenomenal team and have this as a lifelong memento of our big day.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Haley · Married on 07/07/2017

Adam and VMC was outstanding at our wedding. He made sure to capture every single moment, big or small. He is an absolute pleasure to work with. You can tell how passionate he is in his work, which leads to such high quality videos. His videos are the best that I've ever seen, and he created a masterpiece that we will treasure for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 07/24/2017