90 Reviews for Voice On Demand - Professional DJ Sound & Lighting

Consultation (3)
Do-Not-Play List (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
83 Voice On Demand - Professional DJ Sound & Lighting Reviews

DJ G. Is amazing, the level of professionalism is impeccable. He made our wedding magical. He had great suggestion to make the evening flow. I will use his service again! Thank you George!

Profile Picture Echo, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Working with Voice on Demand was absolutely effortless. George is so upbeat and kind. The music at my wedding was amazing! My cousin got married 9 months before me and she said "this is the type of music I wanted! How did you get this Dj?" I got lucky because George and DJ Marc had the best song choices! The songs were so on point I can't even describe how perfect their choices were! George came up with my reception timeline and it was flawless. People say "oh don't get upset when something goes wrong at your wedding " Well guess what nothing went wrong at mine!!! Your DJ runs the entire reception so pick a good one and with George you literally do not have to do much except pick your first dance songs. I planned my whole wedding alone and George made it easy! I cannot say enough!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wow what can you say about the DJ, had to be the best wedding ever music was amazing, lights were on point, everyone is Still talking about the wedding,

Profile Picture Ryan, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When your wedding guests tell you they were so entertained they can't believe how quickly the night flew by, you know you had an outstanding DJ. George kept the groove going all night. Guests were smiling, moving in their seats and all around enjoying the reception because George keep things hopping. He was just perfect with a word or intro to keep things flowing with the reception but also not chatting so much guest couldn't enjoy their dinner or table guests. George was DJ, wedding coordinator, and event manager when needed. He made sure we did not have to think about or worry about what was coming next. I'm certain we did not pay him enough for the many hats he wore at our reception doing his part to make our day special! Fantastic event, fantastic company, fantastic DJ. - Many Thanks! Lynette and Jacqueline

Profile Picture Lynette N, 6/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Uplighting

DJ George Coles was fantastic for our wedding. He was professional, organized, and worked seamlessly with my photographer and venue coordinators. He took the time to explain everything to me (I had no idea was uplighting was), and held the crowd the entire night. I loved the pre-reception worksheets he used to figure out what kind of music, who to dance to what, etc. 10/10 recommend.

Profile Picture Katelyn , 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Voice on Demand was the first vendor I booked for my wedding and I could not have made a better choice!!! Mr. G consistently went above and beyond the call of duty and always offered very helpful advice. He was very thorough with his questions and helped develop the PERFECT timeline for my reception. My guests LOVED his music choices and the fun atmosphere he created. His prices were incredibly reasonable. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend him to anyone in need of a DJ!!! He is the BEST!!!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 5/27/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

Voice on Demand and DJ George Coles was one of the best choices I made in my wedding planning process. Starting off, he answered any and all questions I had and was always very quick to respond. I never waited over a day to hear back from him. Making any changes to music or package deals always went very smoothly too. He was constantly very comforting about how sure he was that he'd be able to make my day go as smoothly as possible, and it did. The day after my wedding I even continuously got compliments on how awesome the DJ was because he kept music fun and played such a variety that fit all ages. 10/10 recommend!

Profile Picture Peyton, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: MC

Dj cole was great! Very accommodating to myself and my family members at the wedding. A true professional.

Profile Picture shannon, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Worth EVERY PENNY!!! In planning the flow of our wedding, George led us when we kind of had no idea which way or how. The equipment, speakers and lighting were all professional quality. During the actual event, George was the perfect fit as his "feel" for audience kept the music flowing and really took a great wedding to an unforgettable wedding in the words of our guests. Would NOT have been the same without George Coles!

Profile Picture James, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List

We hired George for our intimate beach wedding. He could not have done a better job! He played the roll of both a DJ and wedding organizer/planner. He created a wedding timeline with us, looked at our location prior to the wedding, and spoke with other vendors.

He was kind enough to come to our home on short notice where he explained how most weddings run, and helped us customize our day. We were able to pick out almost every song played on our wedding day.

George knew what songs to play and when, always had on a big smile, and our guests enjoyed him.

My husband recently told me that he finally relaxed (and didn't feel like he had to control anything) after George reminded him that he had everything under control and that he can enjoy his wedding day.

George is an organized and talented DJ, who is willing to go above and beyond. He helped make our day flawless!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great company and communication. I was at ease on our very first phone conversation. Prompt responses. Stayed in contact and was extremely thorough. Highly recommend Voice on Demand for your DJ needs!

Profile Picture Adrianna, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Thank you George! You made the event so much fun. Planning a wedding from Los Angeles in Florida wasn't always easy but with you it was easy. You were easy to get a hold of, helped me along the way, music was PERFECT. Thank you again!!

Profile Picture laura, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Voice on Demand was absolutely the most helpful, caring, vendor that I had the experience to work with during my wedding! He was one of the first vendors I hired, and helped me every step of the way! Everyone of my guests had only amazing things to say about him! George goes above and beyond with sincere caring to make your day as special as possible!

Profile Picture Lesley, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mary and I highly recommend Voice on Demand. Mr. G and his crew were outstanding. From the beach music during the ceremony, to the last song of the night, he caught every moment we could have ever hoped for and more. Mr. G was not just a DJ, he was a part of our celebration. Guests loved him as much as we did, he and his crew made our night one to remember. We chose to have them take pictures throughout the night and display them on a screen during the reception - what a hit. We also received a picture slideshow which also included our top songs - what an added bonus. It was amazing. We have watched it several times and cry every time. He truly captured the entire evening in 9 minutes. He has a true gift of making our special night memorable and one we can relive the rest of our days. Thank you Mr. G and Voice on Demand for capturing our happily ever after. You will always be our choice for a DJ.

Profile Picture Julie, 7/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

AMAZING!! George made our night amazing!! HIGHLY recommended for any occasion!

Profile Picture Jeremy, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mr. George was the reason my wedding day was so perfect. I still have guests calling me a week later to tell me how fantastic he was !! He helped schedule and structure the day, in addition to providing the best music ever. He is one of a kind and I am so lucky I found him !! I honestly don't think you can find another DJ so willing to help and be so attentive before the big day. I had the day of my dreams because of Mr. George!! He's so affordable and worth every penny!! He's fun, energetic, and can get people out on the dance floor that you didn't even knew danced!! Thank you Mr. George!! We loved you !!

Profile Picture Becca, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mr G and his wonderful crew DJ my daughter's sweet 16 on the Island Princess Cruises and they were excellent. They were very professional, had excellent customer service, and provided all of our requests and even more. He made my daughter's sweet 16 a dream come true. He had all of her favorite songs and even took personal requests. He has all the music! The lighting effects was awesome and made the boat look stunning. His photographer was taking pictures all night long of all the guests and captured every moment. I recommend Mr G and will hire him again for my next event. Thank you Mr G. You were a blessing from above.

Profile Picture Rosie and Ray, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

George Coles, "Mr. G" went out of his way to make sure that our son's wedding was effortless for us… He told us that we were going to "just sit back relax and enjoy the party", and THAT we did! The song choices were tailored to our group, the lighting was beautiful, we received so many, many compliments about George & just how wonderful he was & what a good time everyone had they said it was "spectacular!" We appreciate everything he did for us and how easy he was to work with, he responded to any & all of our questions within minutes every single time... We would recommend him & Voice on Demand to everyone we know!! -- The Harriger family

Profile Picture Lorie, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

George went out of his way to tailor the music selection to fit our needs. Very easy to use online database and checklists made everything easy and streamline. He kept the crowd moving all night. We highly recommend them for a dj.

Profile Picture Johnathan, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mr. G was great. He was so friendly and professional. He made our reception beautiful with the coral lights to match our colors and a monogram with our names and date of marriage. Everyone had a great time. He made it easy to select the songs we wanted to hear through his website. He was great and we highly recommend him for services.

Profile Picture Michele Headley, 2/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Mr G was great! We used Voice on Demand as a Dj for our wedding. They were at the reception early to set up and dressed appropriately. They were very professional and fun! Mr G put the order of events together for us and we needed to make changes... Mr G did this in no time and sent us the schedule back in a very timely fashion to make sure we had it exactly how we wanted it. They played our play lists and took requests from our guests! Everyone loved Mr G and Voice on Demand!! I would highly recommend them and I would definitely use them again! Fantastic people and great Dj's.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Voice on Demand is amazing !! We have already booked "G" a year in advance ! I have used Voice on Demand for several different types of parties and have NEVER been disappointed - They are very accommodating to schedules , professional , and priced right.

I would recommend Voice on Demand to anyone who needs a great DJ!!

Julie Hardin Hirsch

Profile Picture Julie, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We loved Mr. G (George)! I am 41 years old, never married but have been with the same person for a very long time. I explained that we weren't going to have a traditional wedding in many sense, and Mr. G rolled with it and gave me fantastic options! We had a backyard wedding with tents, lights and also hired a sax player and magician, and George coordinated everyone! He was so friendly and responsive. If you are planning a wedding and are sort of low-key and not about timelines, George is your man! He listens, gives guidance, and makes things fluid. I can't say enough good things :) I was actually called the wrong name (Betty, Sarah) leading up to and during wedding... (LOL)! I enjoyed laughing with Mr G. (George) about this and when he looked at me and said "Don't worry, Mary, your day is gonna be fine" I knew I had a winner with a serious knack for comedic moments as well as lightening the load on me by making light of other people's mistakes. I highly recommend Voice on Demand, great music, professional and an outright joy for me to work with! Thank you Mr. G!

Profile Picture sally, 12/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC