Voice On Demand - Professional DJ Sound & Lighting Reviews

100 | Port Saint Lucie, FL

100 Reviews for Voice On Demand - Professional DJ Sound & Lighting

Jennifer · Married on 05/03/2013

Mr G was great. He set up the night before. Played the music for our rehersal. Had a 2nd system for our outdoor ceremony and microphone for our officiant. He provided us with lighting for our venue and continued to move the lights until everything was placed perfectly. He kept everything on time and played everything we asked. Get the gobo! I will definity use him next time I have to hire a DJ.

Sent on 06/08/2013

Patty · Married on 04/07/2013

George provided the dj service for my wedding last week, he was as top notch as you can get!
    Everyone of my guest said he was the best they had seen ever!
    I highly recommend him and can't wait for an occasion to have him come back!!
    Thank you George for helping to make our day perfect!

Patty & Bob Hall

Sent on 04/15/2013

Mr G's DJ service was great from start to finish. The web site was easy to get a quote from and setting up the songs for the event. Price was very reasonable. Mr G also helped us to select songs for certain times during the Wedding. Lighting and sound were great. I would definitely recommend his service.

Sent on 04/24/2013

Cherry · Married on 03/23/2013

This Company Rock I will Re-Hire This company Always

Sent on 04/24/2013

Kris · Married on 03/09/2013

Voice On Demand was a great DJ for our wedding. His services exceeded my expectations without exceeding my budget. Would recommend voice on demand to everyone.

Sent on 05/04/2013

Michael · event on: 01/25/2013

Fabulous company and extremely professional personnel. If it can be done, Mr. G will make it happen. Always first called for any event we do. The music and ambiance are perfect which enables everything else to fall in place. Mr. G has performed for all of my events and always rocks beautifully! 5 stars all day every day!

Sent on 01/29/2013

Eileen · Married on 12/29/2012

Voice on Demand was very professional and easy to work with. The set up was wonderful with all of the equipment and cords well set up. We were given many complements on the room being lit up nicely and the GOBO dsiplayed on the wall.

Sent on 01/29/2013

Tony · Married on 12/07/2012

An absolute joy, great service, and very professional.

Sent on 02/01/2013

suzie · Married on 11/03/2012

George Cole "Mr.G" :) was very organized and professional while handling my wedding reception. He met with me before the wedding and went over all the details. I didn't really know how to create the timeline for the wedding, so he basically made one for me and I tweaked it to my liking. He was an amazing DJ. Everyone was complimenting me on my DJ at the reception. He definitely kept the party going to where family members paid him extra for more time. If I have any other special occasion I would definitely be calling Mr. Cole!! I recommend him to anyone whether it is a wedding, birthday party, or any other special occasion! Thanks for making my night the best it could be!!!! Couldn't have asked for better :)

Sent on 11/06/2012

George did an awesome job. I couldn't be happier with his services. We used him for our dj but he also did our monogram globe and up lighting. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for dj services.

Sent on 11/05/2012

George and his staff were very professional and attentive to our needs. I loved the lighting and my guests enjoyed the music. My husband and I had a great experience with Voice on Demand.

Sent on 07/08/2012
  • O

Tammy · Married on 06/15/2012

George,

What can we say...you rock!! Thank you so much for keeping us on track all evening and knowing just what to play to keep the party going! Everyone truly enjoyed themselves and our ceremony would have been a disaster without your expertise. You are the best! We will be forwarding you pictures very soon!!!

Best Wishes,
    Ben and Tammy

Sent on 06/20/2012

Buddy · Married on 04/07/2012

Mr G is a class act!
    EVERYONE commented on how they loved the DJ!
    He did an AWESOME job and we recommend you use him for any event that could use a professional DJ!!
    MR G we love you baby!!

Sent on 04/12/2012

Jessica · Married on 03/24/2012

George was very professional and attentive. He came out to venue to go over the layout and setup of his on accord and gave a lot of good ideas and advice.

Sent on 04/28/2012

dennis · Married on 12/31/2011

Mr G was our DJ at a New Years Eve wedding attended by over 80 people. He did a phenomenal job with every aspect of the wedding! He was prompt, professional, unfailingly polite and a pleasure to work with.

The party after the wedding ROCKED with Mr. G as DJ and MC. It was a night to remember thanks to him. I would HIGHLY recommend George to anyone who needs his services.

Sent on 05/04/2012

Liz · Married on 12/18/2010

Mr. G is more than a DJ, he is the total package of ENTERTAINMENT!! I cannot think of one thing that would improve upon the experience we had with his services.

Don't look anywhere else.....Mr. G is the real deal and will make your event exactly what you have imagined! Just tell him your vision and just like magic, it happens!

Sent on 05/11/2011

George with Voice on Demand was awesome! So personable, energetic, and organized. I am very type A and he put me to ease through the whole process. If you are looking for a professional DJ in the FL area deff contact them!

Sent on 04/01/2015

Voice on Demand was very professional and flexible in working with us on our wedding to make it perfect! All songs were timed perfectly and exactly what we asked for. He had a great feel for the crowd and playing fun music to dance to! He worked great with our singer, too.

Sent on 04/26/2014

tammy · Married on 11/09/2013

Kept our guest dancing all night long!!

Sent on 12/08/2013
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 04/19/2014

Mr. G was great! He really worked with me and when I had questions he was quick to respond.

Sent on 04/30/2014

Heather · Married on 02/18/2012

I had no worries while Mr.G (George Coles) was at the wedding. It was a greast expierence I will definitely use his services again in the future.

Sent on 04/28/2012

Liza · Married on 12/09/2016

I found this DJ on weddingwire.com and I was a little hesitant because I never know if the reviews are truly honest. Let me tell you this DJ and his team is hands-down the best vendor I worked with. So professional, so easy to work with and he made my day so special. I highly recommend George and his team to anyone looking for a DJ to host an event.

Sent on 12/18/2016

The DJs did a great job of getting the reception started and keeping it that way. There was a small glitch on playing the mother-son dance and a mispronunciation of a name but otherwise all was well and everyone had a great time. Great selection of dancing music!

Sent on 03/08/2015

Sheila · event on: 02/21/2015

It was a pleasure working with Mr. George. He is very organized and has a great system in place on his website for planning an event and choosing your timeline, music, etc. I was hoping to have Mr. G for my event but he selected one of his DJ's, Rob, and he was great. I would highly recommend this vendor for your event.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Michele · Married on 04/01/2017

1.0

I hired DJ George Coles for my wedding day and was so excited to have him be a part of our big day! I loved his look, his voice, his personality etc and he was a pleasure to speak with during the planning process. He made me feel very comfortable that my day was going to be nothing but perfection. However, on the day of my wedding he did not show up, and he sent someone else in his place. He had double booked and had been hired for another wedding that day and never once did he tell me he was sending someone in his place. Needless to say I was more than disappointed to see someone other than the man I had hired, spoken to, and planned my music list & choreographed dances with at my venue. When my father called and spoke with him that day, DJ George said 'it's my company and I can do what I want'. He never called to apologize or explain himself to me after the wedding. My money was not refunded nor was I apologized to. I would NOT recommend Voice on Demand or DJ George Coles unless you are OK with an unexpected 70 year old gray haired man to show up at your wedding and play FOUR songs that were on your NO PLAY LIST. In addition, my vows were not heard by the guests as the mic did not work properly.

Sent on 04/11/2017