Voice On Demand - Professional DJ Sound & Lighting Reviews

100 | Port Saint Lucie, FL

100 Reviews for Voice On Demand - Professional DJ Sound & Lighting

Julie · Married on 07/01/2016

Mary and I highly recommend Voice on Demand. Mr. G and his crew were outstanding. From the beach music during the ceremony, to the last song of the night, he caught every moment we could have ever hoped for and more. Mr. G was not just a DJ, he was a part of our celebration. Guests loved him as much as we did, he and his crew made our night one to remember. We chose to have them take pictures throughout the night and display them on a screen during the reception - what a hit. We also received a picture slideshow which also included our top songs - what an added bonus. It was amazing. We have watched it several times and cry every time. He truly captured the entire evening in 9 minutes. He has a true gift of making our special night memorable and one we can relive the rest of our days. Thank you Mr. G and Voice on Demand for capturing our happily ever after. You will always be our choice for a DJ.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Jeremy · Married on 06/25/2016

AMAZING!! George made our night amazing!! HIGHLY recommended for any occasion!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Becca · Married on 06/03/2016

Mr. George was the reason my wedding day was so perfect. I still have guests calling me a week later to tell me how fantastic he was !! He helped schedule and structure the day, in addition to providing the best music ever. He is one of a kind and I am so lucky I found him !! I honestly don't think you can find another DJ so willing to help and be so attentive before the big day. I had the day of my dreams because of Mr. George!! He's so affordable and worth every penny!! He's fun, energetic, and can get people out on the dance floor that you didn't even knew danced!! Thank you Mr. George!! We loved you !!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Rosie and Ray · Married on 05/07/2016

Mr G and his wonderful crew DJ my daughter's sweet 16 on the Island Princess Cruises and they were excellent. They were very professional, had excellent customer service, and provided all of our requests and even more. He made my daughter's sweet 16 a dream come true. He had all of her favorite songs and even took personal requests. He has all the music! The lighting effects was awesome and made the boat look stunning. His photographer was taking pictures all night long of all the guests and captured every moment. I recommend Mr G and will hire him again for my next event. Thank you Mr G. You were a blessing from above.

Sent on 05/08/2016

Lorie · Married on 04/02/2016

George Coles, "Mr. G" went out of his way to make sure that our son's wedding was effortless for us… He told us that we were going to "just sit back relax and enjoy the party", and THAT we did! The song choices were tailored to our group, the lighting was beautiful, we received so many, many compliments about George & just how wonderful he was & what a good time everyone had they said it was "spectacular!" We appreciate everything he did for us and how easy he was to work with, he responded to any & all of our questions within minutes every single time... We would recommend him & Voice on Demand to everyone we know!! -- The Harriger family

Sent on 04/05/2016

Johnathan · Married on 03/12/2016

George went out of his way to tailor the music selection to fit our needs. Very easy to use online database and checklists made everything easy and streamline. He kept the crowd moving all night. We highly recommend them for a dj.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Michele Headley · Married on 02/14/2016

Mr. G was great. He was so friendly and professional. He made our reception beautiful with the coral lights to match our colors and a monogram with our names and date of marriage. Everyone had a great time. He made it easy to select the songs we wanted to hear through his website. He was great and we highly recommend him for services.

Sent on 03/26/2016

Mr G was great! We used Voice on Demand as a Dj for our wedding. They were at the reception early to set up and dressed appropriately. They were very professional and fun! Mr G put the order of events together for us and we needed to make changes... Mr G did this in no time and sent us the schedule back in a very timely fashion to make sure we had it exactly how we wanted it. They played our play lists and took requests from our guests! Everyone loved Mr G and Voice on Demand!! I would highly recommend them and I would definitely use them again! Fantastic people and great Dj's.

Sent on 03/14/2016

Julie · Married on 12/31/2015

Voice on Demand is amazing !! We have already booked "G" a year in advance ! I have used Voice on Demand for several different types of parties and have NEVER been disappointed - They are very accommodating to schedules , professional , and priced right.

I would recommend Voice on Demand to anyone who needs a great DJ!!

Julie Hardin Hirsch

Sent on 03/14/2016

sally · Married on 12/19/2015

We loved Mr. G (George)! I am 41 years old, never married but have been with the same person for a very long time. I explained that we weren't going to have a traditional wedding in many sense, and Mr. G rolled with it and gave me fantastic options! We had a backyard wedding with tents, lights and also hired a sax player and magician, and George coordinated everyone! He was so friendly and responsive. If you are planning a wedding and are sort of low-key and not about timelines, George is your man! He listens, gives guidance, and makes things fluid. I can't say enough good things :) I was actually called the wrong name (Betty, Sarah) leading up to and during wedding... (LOL)! I enjoyed laughing with Mr G. (George) about this and when he looked at me and said "Don't worry, Mary, your day is gonna be fine" I knew I had a winner with a serious knack for comedic moments as well as lightening the load on me by making light of other people's mistakes. I highly recommend Voice on Demand, great music, professional and an outright joy for me to work with! Thank you Mr. G!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Hillary · Married on 10/24/2015

Voice On Demand was simply AMAZING. We went into our wedding looking for a great DJ and we got one. Not only was he the best DJ we could have ever wished for, but he also served as our wedding savior. George had the complete timeline for our wedding. It was perfect. He made our wedding ceremony and reception run smoothly and effortlessly- just as it should be. Without him, myself (the bride), my mom, and my new husband, we would have been stressed the whole night trying to figure out the next move. George did it all. He came from towns away for a short meeting to just feel out the space. He is professional in every way. I very was impressed the moment I booked Voice On Demand. George is always there to take your questions, calls, texts- day or night. We are so grateful for George. Our special day would not been the same without them. George had an assistant who was amazing as well. I would recommend Voice On Demand for any wedding or event and you will not regret it.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Nikki · Married on 10/09/2015

Best DJ I could ask for!!! Very professional and friendly service!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Astrid · Married on 10/03/2015

He was awesome. Very professional, on time. He was down. He had everyone dancing and enjoying my wedding. Every song requested was played and he had a little input, because he took the time out to know about the family and the reason for the request. He made my wedding an unforgettable night. Thank you "G"

Sent on 10/26/2015

LINDA · Married on 10/03/2015

G YOUR THE BOMB! ALWAYS PROFESSIONAL AND MOST ACCURATE WITH EACH STEP OF ANY EVENT YOU PROVIDE. PERFECTION IS YOUR #1 QUALITY WHICH IS A UTMOST WHEN IT COMES TO ME AND MY BUSINESS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE MANY EVENTS YOU HAVE PROVIDED OVER THE MANY YEARS FOR MYSELF AND SENIOR SOLUTIONS. LET'S NOT FORGET THE BIG ONE IS COMING "THE SENIOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY FESTIVAL" YOUR MUCH MORE THAN A DJ.....YOU COORDINATE THE ENTIRE EVENT FROM BEGINNING TO END WITH SUCH PLEASURE AND ENTHUSIASM. I''LL SEE YOU AT ALL OF THE UPCOMING COMMITTEE MEETINGS.

LINDA MARQUES/OWNER OF SENIOR SOLUTIONS AND MARQUES KEY AT SUGARHILL

Sent on 11/01/2015

Robert · event on: 07/02/2015

George from Voice On Demand was very proactive on the music selection and able to give us timely guidance during our event. He was able to provide extra services on short notice (1day) that made our event memorable.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Melissa · Married on 05/23/2015

I HIGHLY recommend using Voice on Demand with George Coles and his staff. His professionalism, organization, and fun-spirited character made my wedding ceremony and reception absolutely AMAZING!!! My family and friends are still ranting and raving about how great he was throughout the night by maintaining a fun-filled atmosphere ALL night long!!!! Which ever type of mood you are expecting for your wedding and/or reception, Voice on Demand will 100% guarantee it. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ/Entertainer.

Sent on 06/04/2015

George was such a pleasure to work with. Very professional and timely in his response to emails and phone calls, it was evident early on that he wanted us to be pleased from start to finish - and we were delighted! All of the deliverables were clearly communicated and there was no gray area in booking him or in what would be provided. Everyone had such a great time and danced non-stop during the reception - the music was awesome. The best part is that George wants the event to be about the bride and groom and not about him! If you want to avoid DJs who want too much attention and don't shut up then George is your man - he gets it!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Christie · Married on 04/25/2015

George was wonderful, totally professional and put the bride's mind at ease!

Sent on 06/05/2015
  • Paula

Paula · event on: 01/24/2015

I was very impressed by the professionalism and responsiveness of Voice on Demand. I hosted a party celebrating my fiancé's 45th birthday. George, owner of Voice on Demand, was so organized and required that I access his website to share music choices and to assist him with party transitions before the actual event. George shared ideas to make this party fun and memorable. He was very responsive to my phone calls and corresponded back and forth up to the time of this event. At the party, George kept my guests engaged in musical trivia and integrated many dancing opportunities (which were pre-selected song choices prior to this event). My guests were a diverse group and George played the songs that I again pre-selected (i.e., Limbo, Polka, current music, and classic songs). I will be hiring Voice on Demand again in the near future to entertain my guests on my wedding day! Thanks again for making my fiancé's birthday unforgettable!

Sent on 02/03/2015

George did my daughters wedding, and I can't say enough about him and his professionalism.
    He was always available for questions and always returned phone calls ASAP. The music and quality of sound was fantastic. The guests were always up and on the floor. Any request for a song was available. Robert and Patrick did a wonderful job at keeping the guests moving with the music.

If you want a D J for any event I recommend Voice On Demand you will be highly satisfied!!

Dorothy- Mother of the bride!!

Sent on 01/08/2015

diana · Married on 12/13/2014

Voice on demand is a must for your wedding DJ!! George was amazing! Out of all the DJ's we called George immediately stuck out to us. Any information we needed, he was on top of it! And you can't beat his prices for the kind of service he provides. The wedding was a blast thanks to our DJ!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Megan · Married on 12/13/2014

I was very impressed with the quality of service when it came to my wedding. Everything was absolutely beautiful, I'm still getting calls from guests who loved the monogram and uplighting. The color definitely added to the room. And it was extremely convenient to have everything hooked up to a timer. Thanks again!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Erica · Married on 11/29/2014

George was great to work with, very professional and helpful. Great energy and keep the music going. Our entire attendance was on the dance floor from start to finish.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Jeff · Married on 10/24/2014

We had a destination wedding to Vero Beach, Fl and just had conversations through email before we came down to the actual wedding. George had everything ready to go with little direction from us. He was very professional and played all the right music to keep people dancing. I would highly recommend him for any service.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Caitlyn · Married on 10/11/2014

I wanted my wedding to be fun and for people to be dancing the entire night and that is exactly what happened because of George. He is extremely professional and always available to answer any and all questions (even on Sunday evenings!). He is very organized and on top of everything. I would recommend George to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 10/27/2014