Vness Photography Reviews

Vness Photography 5
Vness Photography 6
Vness Photography 7

Elaina · Married on 09/29/2018

Nothing but 5 stars for Venessa, she and her team are the BEST! She did my engagement pictures and her assistants Alex and Raiza did my wedding pictures and they were all absolutely amazing and she got them back to me in a very timely manner. My guests are all raving about how great our pictures are!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2018

I am the kind of person who does their research before doing anything. I met with at least two vendors for every aspect of my wedding. I can confidently say that I made the right choice with Vanessa. She is communicative, prepared, calm, knowledgeable, and positive! Her services are a great value for all that you get! She knows exactly what shots to get and she is flexible when it comes to trying new shots! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

Where to start?? Venessa and her team were absolutely AMAZING! From the engagement shoot to the wedding day - her work is just beautiful and captured all the special moments that we want to have and cherish for years to come. Right from the start, Venessa was a pleasure to work with and it felt like we were out with a friend rather than our photographer. She was kind enough to drive to Delaware for our engagement photos and was wonderful with directing our poses and finding beautiful backdrops. She has a wonderful easy-going and fun spirit that it really was just fun being out with her. Just after a couple photos, you can tell that she has the eye and experience to capture beautiful moments and photographers. On the day of our wedding, rain was in the forecast and she took the initiative to modify our timeline to ensure that we could get as many photos outside as possible before the rain, which I can't thank her enough for! Through the humidity and rain, Venessa went above and beyond to get all the shots that we were looking for. When it was raining for our family photos, she was kind and flexible enough to figure out a way to take the photos in the tent, which ended up working out well. If you're looking for someone who takes beautiful photos, captures natural moments, and has fun at the same - Venessa and her team are for you!!

Sent on 06/29/2018
    Vness Photography 16
    Vness Photography 17
    Vness Photography 18
    Vness Photography 19
    Vness Photography 20

Natasha · Married on 11/19/2017

Venessa has been photographing my family for a few years now, and I cannot express how much we all love her! She is attentive, open to trying any of our crazy ideas, and somehow captures beautiful portraits despite freezing weather! That’s a big deal considering we have young children! Affordable, great quality, great communication, and such fun! Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Julia · Married on 11/11/2017

I am so happy with everything Venessa did for us. We had two ceremonies spread over two days and she worked with us to design a custom package to cover everything we needed. At our engagement session, she really spent a lot of time getting to know us and what we wanted. She worked seamlessly with our other vendors on the day of and captured everything we want and more. One of the best things was we got access to digitally download all the photos she took so we didn't have to choose! She's also just an incredible person and we loved getting to know her. I am so happy we used her and will look for any excuse in the future to book her for another event!

Sent on 01/16/2018
    Vness Photography 21
    Vness Photography 22
    Vness Photography 23
    Vness Photography 24

Emily · Married on 10/28/2017

Venessa was an absolute pleasure to work with! She has an eye for detail and puts incredible time into each picture she works on. You will also have a blast with her as she is very down to earth and will absolutely make your special day even more special! You will not find a more talented photographer. Venessa did both our engagement and wedding photos. We were absolutely thrilled with the results, and will continue to use her for other important life events that we want to remember forever. I have, and will continue, to refer all my family and friends to her. Thanks Vness Photography!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Jessalyn · Married on 10/13/2017

UPDATE: Venessa was incredible on our wedding day! She captured everything we could have hoped for and even asked me if I thought she got everything and stayed to take some additional photos I requested even when our time was up! The photos are so beautiful and I could hardly pick favorites!
    So far, we have only had our engagement session with Venessa, but that is enough to let me know how incredible she is! I have a fiance who loves to make goofy faces in photos and is certainly not one for professional, posed, romantic photos. Venessa put us both at ease, laughed with us, and gave us photos more beautiful and true to our relationship than I could have imagined. Beyond her skill and great personality, she is flexible and so easy to work with. We are getting married in DC but currently live elsewhere, and she was willing to come to our current city to do the engagement session! I am so happy we found VNess Photography and will be referring everyone with weddings in the area to use her!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Jillian · Married on 10/06/2017

We loved working with Venessa! It was important to us to get photos on the national mall and Venessa knew exactly where to go to get the best ones as well as the right permits to have to ensure a hassle-free day. The photos were beautiful, fun and perfectly captured our day. Our friends and family love the pictures at the Lincoln Memorial, and we do too. There are also some awesome candids of our friends dancing.

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Vness Photography 32
    Vness Photography 33
    Vness Photography 34

Erica · Married on 06/03/2017

Venessa did an incredible job! She captured every moment, we have fantastic shots that we didn't even know occurred on the whirlwind of a day! She was super organized, wonderfully responsive and so much fun too! We can't recommend her enough!

Julie · Married on 04/30/2017

Venessa is a wonderful photographer, and I highly recommend her. She captured our personalities so well, and she is so easy to work with.

Chelsea · Married on 04/29/2017

Venessa was fantastic! The photos she took were beautiful. She made my bridal party, family, and all of our guests super comfortable. She was very organized and efficient.

Brittney · Married on 11/18/2016

Venessa is such an amazing photographer!
    She was able to capture our personalities and our treasured moments from our wedding. She is so easy to talk to and was very flexible!
    We absolutely loved working with her!!! :)

Sent on 01/10/2017

Hillary · Married on 10/15/2016

We had an absolutely fabulous experience with Venessa. I’m not a huge fan of taking photos and didn’t really have too many opinions on where or how they got done but she helped me feel comfortable, took great photos and left me to worry about nothing the day of the wedding. She even helped us create a special now introducing picture that we had talked about in front of an old theatre by our venue. I recommend Venessa to everyone and can’t wait to use her as we expand the family. Thank you for a great experience!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Kelli · Married on 10/14/2016

We had a blast working with Venessa as our wedding photographer. I found out about her when I asked an acquaintance who did their wedding photography - I had seen their engagement pictures online and loved the natural style and the way the photographer captured the couples personalities. My friend told us it was Venessa and that they had an amazing experience with her so we reached out. We knew it was a good fit right away as she was so warm and friendly during our first meeting, she has a great sense of humor and was easy to work with from the start. She helped us choose a photography package that was affordable and within our budget. We did our engagement photos with her last year and they turned out absolutely gorgeous. We felt totally comfortable being ourselves around her and in front of the camera. We just got married a couple weeks ago and can't wait to see our wedding photos! She is extremely talented and it is so obvious she loves what she does. We will definitely be using her again in the future. We highly recommend her for your engagement/wedding photography!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2016

Venessa is absolutely incredible! My husband & I cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience. We had a particular request to have our engagement photos done in Baltimore. She had no problem at all traveling for us and for our wedding in Frederick. Our photos for both events turned out better than I could have hoped for. She was professional, fun, sweet, and understanding! I cannot wait to frame all the beautiful pictures around our house. We will be using her for years and years to come! : )

Sent on 02/22/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2016

Venessa has been an absolute pleasure to work with throughout our wedding planning and execution. We could not be more happy with the photographs from our wedding! Venessa was intimately familiar with our venue and the surrounding area, and we loved the locations and poses she placed us in - our photos looked like they belonged in a bridal magazine. Venessa also made sure to include all the shots I specifically asked for. Venessa is professional, accommodating, and went above and beyond for us; we would recommend her without hesitation.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Margaret · Married on 08/06/2016

I first met Venessa when she did my sisters wedding in 2015, and knew I had to have her when I got married in August of 2016. She did both our engagement and wedding, and both times the photos turned out beautifully!! She really did capture every single moment on our special day and when I look back to those pictures, I start crying all over again. Venessa is that type of person where you feel like you have known her all your life. It is that friendship where you can give her a look and she knows exactly what you are thinking. She makes things entertaining during your time with her. I always felt weird when people were taking pictures of me, but with her I never felt uncomfortable because she makes it that easy. She will tell you how to pose and what she expects, but never be mean about it. I cannot count how many times we all started cracking up from laughing trying to get that serious shot, or start tearing up because of how special that moment is. She is very professional and a great person to work with. She emails back quickly. Fast with getting your photos back to you. Always texting back when I had some type of idea or question, and never seemed annoyed with me. She was on board with all my crazy Pinterest ideas :) On my wedding day, she really helped to calm me down by coming early because it was supposed to rain and I was nervous we wouldn't be able to get some of the photos I wanted. She was able to make me laugh in times I wanted to break down and cry. Venessa is worth everything because she offers more than just awesome photos. I would pick her over anyone else in a heartbeat because she is that great! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Marisa · Married on 05/28/2016

Don't hesitate to have Venessa photograph your event! Venessa has a lot of experience under her belt and it shows in her portfolio. We loved her style and the moments she captures. From the first meeting with Venessa we really clicked. Finding the perfect photographer for our wedding was very important to me because the photos are what lasts forever. Planning a wedding is stressful enough as it is, and having full trust in Venessa eased the stress a lot. We met ahead of time so she could see the venues and we could discuss the shots I knew I wanted. On the day, Venessa was extremely efficient and captured everything we had talked about and more! I honestly don't know how she was so many places at once! Our photos are beautiful and the books we had made for us and our families are a wonderful keepsake of the day. Thank you, Venessa!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Pavani · Married on 05/26/2016

Venessa is AMAZING! I work in the television industry and was really picky about my vendors. After an exhaustive search, I found Venessa's work on The Knot and Wedding Wire. Her pictures are so vibrant and full of life that I knew I had to contact her. The most important thing for me when looking for a photographer was to make sure they were comfortable with coverage. I had a traditional South Indian wedding with many rituals and ceremonies. It was super important to me that everything was captured. Although Venessa had never photographed a South Indian ceremony before, she was excellent! She did her homework, stayed in contact, and was able to get every detail of the event. If you are looking for a versatile wedding photographer who really loves her job and cares about her client, Venessa is the person for you!

Sent on 12/21/2016

sarah · Married on 05/20/2016

Vanessa was incredible!! I'm so glad my sister in law recommended her. She was very reasonably priced and her quality of service and attention to detail is what every bride is looking for. Even though I knew which package we signed up for she kept many of the little extras a secret until the very end. I don't want to spoil it for future brides so trust me, you will be so pleased if you chose her!!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Rebecca · Married on 05/07/2016

Vanessa was able to photograph our civil ceremony on very short notice (less than one month). She was quick to respond to my initial inquiry and follow-up questions and reached out to me a couple days prior to confirm. She arrived beforehand to scout out the area and was ready to start shooting as soon as we arrived! It was a short and sweet ceremony outside, and she was able to capture the day (including some great shots of our very handsome pup!) We received the edited photos in 3 weeks, and they were gorgeous!!! Vanessa does a great job. Vanessa even sent a very nice memory box with the printed photos and a flash drive of all photos (since we all know computers do crash!).

Sent on 12/29/2014

Sara · Married on 03/26/2016

Venessa was absolutely wonderful to work with. I love her photography style, and our pictures turned out beautifully. We got married this Spring on the National Mall in D.C. I chose a weekend in late March that I thought might be early enough in the season to avoid most of the tourists’ crowds. However, cherry blossoms hit unexpectedly early this year right on our wedding day, so of course there were tons of people around the Mall. Venessa somehow navigated around all these people, and we ended up with beautiful pictures. We also had a lot of kids under 5 at our wedding. All my relatives commented how great Venessa was with the kids, and how cute all the photos with kids turned out (not always easy). Venessa knew exactly where to go near our location to avoid the crowds and get amazing pictures, even during the most crowded day of the year! Her prices were very reasonable, and I absolutely love our wedding photos! I would highly recommend Venessa to anyone.

Sent on 05/06/2016

Heather · Married on 09/26/2015

Venessa was such a pleasure to work with. For me, one of the most important vendors for my wedding was the photographer since I wanted to have beautiful photos that we can look back on many years from now to relive all the special memories from the day. I spent an enormous amount of time researching and looking at galleries of photographers in the area and Venessa’s stood out by far. In addition to her quality of work, her pricing was very reasonable.

Venessa was quick to respond and offered her suggestions in order to make the day run smoothly. We had Venessa and a second shooter and they were able to capture every moment without anyone noticing their presence! It took longer to get our USB than anticipated but Venessa was nice enough to give me the ability to download the pictures from the online gallery so that I’d be able to order some gifts in time for Christmas. Highly recommend! Thanks Venessa!

Sent on 12/24/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/06/2015

Venessa provided us with extremely high quality services. She was thoughtful and responsive and the end result was absolutely amazing. Everyone has commented how wonderful our pictures are and how skilled Venessa is. I would highly highly recommend Venessa for any photography needs! Looking forward to our next life event so we can continue to work with Venessa.

Sent on 10/19/2015