Vivienne Atelier Reviews

8 Reviews for Vivienne Atelier

• Meaghan

Meaghan Goodrich · Married on 10/17/2020

Absolute Perfect!

Everything has been absolutely amazing with Vivienne Atelier! They are very responsive from the first time you reach out. They whole experience felt very personal and accommodating. The dresses are gorgeous and you can find styles that aren’t available anywhere else. I found the most beautiful gown on my first visit to them and I couldn’t believe that it was actually in my price range!! 100% recommend

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Paula

Paula Santamaria · Married on 03/20/2020

Hidden gem!

This place is one of Houston's best kept secrets! I first went to Vivienne Atelier as my second bridal shop, selected a favorite, and then shopped around. I went to 10+ stores around Houston but nothing compared to the service (Kelly was BEYOND AMAZING!), the quality, and the selection.

I went back today, and after trying on even more dresses during my second visit, I bought "the favorite" one from the first visit. What's even more amazing is that Kelly was the one that selected that dress, in the first place. She made my dress dream come true!

I ended going with a Pronovias gown, and the price was very fair, esp. for that designer. Amazing experience all around!!

Check them out! You won't regret it

Sent on 07/03/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2019

I visited VA last week and it was my first bridal store i step foot in. We are just thinking to look around , not being serious on buying one but we ended one buying a new dress and also a off the rack sample price at an amazing price. Kelly is so attentive and so thoughtful. I love my dress it is everything I wanted.
    All their dresses are so new and beautiful that you couldn't find in most bridal stores around houston . I would highly recommend all brides to be to check this relatively new chic store soon!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Sara · Married on 06/01/2019

one of the best decision i made is coming to Vivienne Atelier. I got to know about this store through driving passing by every time i get off work . It look like a very boutique from outside so when it was finally the time for me to buy a dress, i decide to check this place out no matter what.

Glad to say , this boutique didn't disappoint me . It look very luxurious , clean , well organized and neat . The Stylist Leishia is absolutely amazing ! She seem to know whats going on in my head and can read whatever I was trying to vision . She was very patient and keep pulling out new dresses for me and help in dress in and out throughout the two hours I am there.

However, it turn out that its still the 1st dress that is unforgettable . Being the first store , i decide to shop at other bridal stores to compare . But after visiting 3 other stores i decide to come back here to purchase my dress as the dress , price and vibes here is the best .

Thank you to the stylist team from VA and i can't wait to come back to pick up my dress !

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • Dominique

Dominique · Married on 05/11/2019

I recently ordered the most important dress I will ever wear from this shop. I love Kelly (stylist). She is so sweet and patient. She was with my for all three of my visits.
    This was also the first bridal salon I got to go to and they have plenty of styles for me to try on to figure out which silhouette, fabric, and color I really wanted. All of the dresses here are nothing like what I have found at other bridal shops, they really are unique. Honestly when I tried my dress on I thought it was going to be 3 times the price than what was on the price tag.
    You have the option to get your dress made to your measurements rather than having to order a standard size, which should be the only way you should be able to buy any wedding dress. I am short girl with hips, moving the waist line and adding details were a breeze. At other bridal shops, they attempted to talk me out of dresses that would need that due to the extra work with the lace overlay. Not here.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Valerie Thompson · Married on 09/30/2018

Excellent and remarkable

My experience with the salon has been nothing short of remarkable and I can go on and on saying how wonderful place this hidden gem is located right on Washington Ave on the Heights . Beautiful dress with amazing dress coupled with amazing service and experience , what more can you ask for ? Check this place out bride !

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Jenafer

Jenafer · Married on 05/26/2019

Great experience!

I went to Vivienne Atelier in Houston, TX (along with 19 other dress stores before I said yes) and loved the service. The store was extremely clean and professional; the lady who helped me made me feel like a model! The dresses were also very unique and I ADORED the type of unique sparkle many of the dresses had.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Vivienne Atelier's reply:

thank you so much for the review and loving our dress ! We always strive the best to deliver only the best !

Jessica Ennabi · Married on 09/19/2020

3.0

Great dresses but false advertisement

I went specifically for the prices advertised on Instagram for $400 and did not come across that. I went to the downtown LA store and the stylist was so kind a dj brought our beautiful dresses but unfortunately over my budget. I recommend if you are looking for a dress between 1500-3000

Sent on 12/06/2019