38 Reviews for Vivid Sound & Lighting

MC (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Projector (1)
37 Vivid Sound & Lighting Reviews

One of my bridesmaids had this Dj at her wedding and I loved how much fun we had. Michael was super nice and flexible with out wedding arrangements and my family and friends had a lot of fun!! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Vivid Sound and Lighting did a phenomenal job at our wedding. They met with us before hand and got all the details worked out, answered all our questions quickly, and provided suggestions when we were stuck. The day of they helped with set up and take down for the whole reception and went above and beyond what was expected. The party was SO FUN! They played great music, could really read the crowd, and kept everyone dancing and having a great time all night. I would give a 100% recommendation to anyone considering! Best DJ experience in the Valley hands down.

Profile Picture Emily, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you are looking for a great and professional DJ book Vivid Sound and Lighting. They were very accommodating to all our requests and spent time to get to know what we wanted for our wedding. Guests complimented us on their service and appreciated how receptive they were to suggestions. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ service and neither could you!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They really made my party so entertaining! Thank you.

Profile Picture gary, 6/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Vivid Sound and Lightning is amazing and they really made it a party with their amazing DJ. The playlist was perfect and everyone had the time of their lives.

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/13/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

If you are in the middle of wedding planning and haven't figured out entertainment; stop what you are doing, pick up the phone, and give John & Sarah a call immediately! The best wedding decision we made was hiring Vivid Sound & Lighting. They are professional, organized, will rock out your wedding, and best of all are normal people to interact with. My last comment may seem strange, but the other Alaskan DJs we talked to were overbearing, pushy salesman, and just plain weird!

Once again, I'm sooooo happy with Vivid Sound & Lighting.

Profile Picture Kaylee, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Our wedding was perfect and a lot of credit for that goes to John & Sarah (Vivid). Thank you so much for being professional and highly entertaining!

Profile Picture Kristina, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

amazing DJ and great lighting and great music and great everything! Made our wedding day such a party!

Profile Picture Lisa, 2/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Excellent sound and lights over all.

Profile Picture User6308755, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Thanks, John and Sarah, for your professionalism, your quality of service, and your efforts to ensure that our wedding and reception sound, music, and announcement needs went so beautifully. We sincerely appreciate working with you both.

We highly recommend Vivid Sound & Lighting to anyone. Not only do John and Sarah excel at sound, lighting, and DJ services, but they also love what they do, and it shows in their work.

Profile Picture Christine, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I am a local wedding planner and we had the privilege of working with Vivid Sound and Lighting on a wedding this season. They are extremely professional and flexible. They also make sure to keep the event moving and guests engaged and having fun. They are a great team and we highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I really enjoyed working with Vivid Sound and Lighting. They made the space look really good, and played great music. They had all of the music I requested along with the music requested by my guests during the day. We were married in a place that had planes flying overhead, but their sound system during the ceremony allowed everyone to hear us, which can be hard with outdoor spaces. They seem like really nice people, and I really enjoyed working with them.

Profile Picture User3967975, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Super professional and always early. Did an amazing kpb!! Almost like having a wedding planner during and before the wedding.

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I would highly recommend Vivid Sound and Lighting to anyone. They had been recommended to me by a friend who had recently been married. They were half the price of a competitor but all of the value! I didn't sacrifice anything for the price. The uplighting was beautiful, they were great to work with, and I didn't feel like I (the bride) needed to worry about a thing. They kept the night going and did as I wanted. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had some bad vendor experiences at our wedding, but hiring Vivid Sound & Lighting (John & Sarah) was the smartest move we could have made. They were absolutely incredible! Our guests are still raving about the music and lighting they provided. When you hire them ask about interactive uplighting and cake lighting. It really added to the mood and ambience of our wedding and improved the look of our reception pictures. They also provided flawless sound for our outdoor ceremony and worked with our videographer to have the best sound possible. Thank you John & Sarah, you made our wedding day truly special!

Profile Picture Mandy, 6/14/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was recommended Vivid Sound & Lighting by one of my best friends. I knew as soon as I had my initial meeting with John & Sarah that they were exactly who I wanted at my wedding. They were teachers just like I am and highly professional. They really kept the night flowing well and were cognizant of all of our requests. I can’t thank them enough for helping make my wedding day special. I quickly convinced two of my friends that are getting married to book Vivid Sound & Lighting. I look forward to having a good time with them again at their weddings!

Profile Picture Theresa, 6/7/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Vivid Sound & Lighting is the absolute best! They made our wedding day spectacular. I will be recommending them to everyone I know.

Profile Picture Becky, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sooooooooo happy I chose Vivid Sound & Lighting. They were nice to everyone, professional to work with, and had great music! I can’t believe they got my grandma to “bust-a-move”.

Profile Picture User5208294, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wow. Best DJ company in the state of Alaska. One of the highlights was watching John allow some of the kids try mixing music-absolutely hilarious, and made for some great pictures. Thanks Vivid!

Profile Picture Mario, 5/21/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

We weren't sure if we were going to get a DJ for our Wedding. Boy am I glad we did! I don't know what we would have done without Vivid. Thanks for making our wedding perfect!

Profile Picture User4628638, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can’t imagine there is a better DJ in the state of Alaska than Vivid Sound & Lighting. They literally took care of everything. We were worried about our ceremony sound being loud enough, but John made sure it was perfect. He even mixed together several of our processional songs. Vivid Sound & Lighting is the best!

Profile Picture Joanna, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great music, very professional, we would definitely recommend them. Thanks John & Sarah!

Profile Picture Misty, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Customer service went above and beyond! Positive attitudes and willingness to help was extraordinary.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything was perfect, they were easy to get ahold of and make last minute changes. Thank you for doing a very professional job!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband works in theater and is really into event lighting. Vivid Sound & Lighting was the only company we found that offered the level of lighting my husband (fiancé at the time) wanted. Their music selection was great and I have recommended them to several of my friends.

Profile Picture Cecilia, 8/23/14, 1 Review