31 Reviews for Vivid Plus Media

Traditional (3)
Add'l Hours (2)
Short Form (1)
31 Vivid Plus Media Reviews

This review is long overdue! Matt did a phenomenal job capturing our wedding last September. He was very professional throughout the entire day and was certainly never "in the way." He caught so many sweet moments on film as well as the many details in our reception. His turnaround time was phenomenal - we received the highlight film while we were still on our honeymoon. We watched the video over and over on our phone screens and were just so excited to be able to relive that special day. The video itself was flawless with seamless transitions from shot to shot. I absolutely loved the drone footage as well. I would 100% recommend Matt and we cannot thank him enough for taking such great care in producing our wedding video.

Profile Picture Theresa, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Highly recommend this videographer!! Absolutely loved the wedding preview video and 2 hour video! It was great to be able to look back and see our perfect day!

Profile Picture Dominique, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Ceremony, Reception

I cannot begin to express how grateful my husband and I are for hiring Mat as our videographer. My husband and I were on the fence about hiring a videographer due to our budget, but after speaking with multiple married friends, we realized that we would most likely regret not getting a videographer. We are SO thankful that we decided to hire Mat! When looking for a videographer, we wanted someone who added their own personal touch and expertise to the videos so that our product didn't look like something we could have recorded ourselves! We absolutely loved Mat's style - he uses his drone, voice overs, live video (not still pictures), instrumental music, etc to truly and accurately capture our day. Mat was with us when we were getting ready, writing letters, during the ceremony, pictures, reception, and sparkler send off. At times, I thought Mat wasn't even there because he wasn't noticeable, but he was always recording when I looked for him. Mat was a great person to share this day with...I never felt uncomfortable with him in the room with me. He also got our instagram preview and highlight video back to us so quickly. Right when post-wedding day blues started to set in, Mat's videos were ready for us and we could re-live our day/night again. I cannot recommend Mat enough...if you are on the fence, hire Mat! You will not regret it...he is affordable and worth every penny!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Blu-Ray, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day

The best choice I could have made for Videography. I can't imagine missing all those moments that were captured in the video. Beautifully done and so worth the money. I cry when I watch my videos!!

Profile Picture User7025375, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional

We are so glad we booked with Mat & Vivid Plus Media!! I did a lot of research on wedding videographers and I knew I wanted one. When we met with Mat, his style was unique compared to the typical wedding videos we've seen before and we knew his style was what we were looking for. He says it's more "cinematic" than "documentary" and that's what we wanted. We got the package with 2 videographers, something I definitely wanted to be able to get multiple angles (for example, my reaction during the 1st Look and his reaction during the 1st look). Just watch a few of his completed videos on his website or Facebook and it gives you all the feels even though you don't even know the couple in the video!

We were SO impressed by the turn around time, our wedding was July 9th and on July 14th we got our Instagram Preview, we got our Highlight Film the next day on July 15th, and he mailed our completed Blu-Rays on August 4th. Super speedy! I was only disappointed by two things-my Groom & I wrote letters to each other and I was with Mat and he had me read my letter aloud. But my husband was with the 2nd videographer and he didn't have him read his aloud, so we only got me reading on video and it looks like I didn't write my husband a heartfelt note! That was disappointing. And I wish we got a drone shot! But other than that, no complaints!

We received countless compliments on our video, and it's something we will treasure forever. I can't recommend hiring a videographer enough, and you won't be disappointed with Mat. Knowing I'll be able to show this video to my kids is so cool, and being able to relive the best day ever has been so amazing. There's so much you don't get to see as the Bride & Groom, like seeing what the groomsmen were up to while the Bridesmaids were getting ready, seeing guests dancing the whole time, getting to re-watch your ceremony...and everything goes by SO fast, I can't imagine not having all that on video. Thanks for capturing our day, Mat!

Profile Picture Chloe, 7/9/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Blu-Ray, Cinematic

Mat (Vivid Plus Media) was a late addition to our wedding team. We originally didn't intend on hiring a videographer for budget reasons, but after hearing from so many people how much they loved having one, we decided to add one. We absolutely loved Mat from the minute we met him. He came fully prepared to our meeting, bringing a camera and microphone to show us the equipment he uses (which my IT husband loved). We booked him that night and never regretted it. He and his assistant were on time and very unobtrusive. He worked extremely well with our photographer, which was important to us. In the end, he provided us with a preview movie, a 5 minute highlight video, edited Blu-ray of the entire day, and a flash drive with all of the raw footage. All of it. He killed it. I have watched the highlight video at least 100 times and it still chokes me up. He managed to perfectly capture all of the emotions throughout the day. His sound and image editing are second to none, and I cannot praise him enough. We have gotten so many compliments on the highlight film; many from people neither my husband or I have ever met. Adding Mat last minute was one of the smartest things we did, and we will forever treasure what he captured on our special day.

Profile Picture Anne, 6/11/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive

Mat did such a good job on our wedding video! He captured every moment perfectly! He traveled all the way to Fishers, Indiana for our wedding day :) definitely would recommend him to any of my friends/family!

Profile Picture User6926943, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Matt was wonderful- he made us feel so comfortable and captured our most special moments so perfectly. I am SO thrilled that we chose him. We love our videos! Thank you!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Mat did SUCH an amazing job on our wedding videos!!!! Booking him for our wedding was no doubt the best decision we made. As everyone always says, the day goes by so fast and we are so thankful we have the videos to look back at. It is very apparent that Mat has a passion for what he does and the end result was AMAZING. The compliments from friends, family and even complete strangers about our video have still not stopped! He is great to work with leading up to the wedding and is very professional throughout. He was a lot of fun to have with us on our wedding day and an all around great guy! I would book him one hundred times over if I could!!

Profile Picture Kim, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

There are only wonderful things to say about Mat and Vivid Plus Media. He is uber talented and takes all of the details into consideration. He is everywhere, but nowhere-- you never notice he's around! Mat is very responsive, organized and professional. The price is worth every penny (even if people say it's not, wait until they see YOUR video)-- the work that Mat does is priceless and will forever be cherished. Do yourself a favor, and book Mat for your wedding. It was the best decision ever and we have watched our video OVER and OVER with the same emotions each and every time. Thanks Mat for making our wedding day, the best day ever, and letting us relive the moments we were there for, as well as, the moments we missed! :)

Profile Picture Tara, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage

Hiring Mat was the best decision my husband and I have ever made (second to getting married)! He is so talented and professional, and you'll forget he is even recording you. His videos are incredible, so worth the money. We will be viewing ours for years to come, it is the perfect reminder of the best day of our lives! Book him, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Darci, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If you are looking for an amazing wedding videographer, stop right now and book Vivid Plus Media for your wedding! Seriously though, Matt is AMAZING! I stumbled upon vivid plus media while searching for videographers on wedding wire and instantly fell in love with Matt's work. I had a few friends tell me videographers were not worth it - and who really watches their wedding video again? I can tell you it's probably my favorite details decision I made for my wedding day!! I watch our video all the time!! So don't listen to those people! I am SO glad we have actual audio & video from one of the best days of our lives!!

I can't say enough about Matt's professionalism and that he was joy to work with! Matt spent 10hrs filming on our wedding day! We received a 15sec sneakpeak for Instagram just a few short days after our wedding, our highlight soon after, and then in just a few weeks later we received our 3hr edited documentary video! The documentary was filled with wedding day footage I never got to be apart of so it was so fun to almost attend our wedding as a guest - it also included things that weren't in our highlight video - like my dad seeing me in my dress of the first time and watching our bridal party dance into the reception! I can tell you I laughed and cried watching all three hours worth of footage!!

If I haven't convinced you yet, :) we also received SO many comments on how amazing Matt's work was after sharing our highlight video! He truly exceeded our expectations!!

Profile Picture Franki, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, One Event/Day

Mat's work is unreal! He's just so good! So friendly, respectful and just a feel good guy! His work says it all!

Profile Picture SAra, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

By far and away this was the best spent money on anything related to our wedding. Matt did a fantastic job with everything, from ideas, to the way he presented himself to the final product. He was flexible, knowledgeable and professional. He had unique ideas tailored to us as a couple and towards the theme of the wedding. We received an instagram sneak peak and our highlight film before we returned from out honeymoon and our blurays were not far behind. We absolutely love our video! Initially, I was hesitant about spending the money for a videographer, but have never been more thankful my now husband talked me into it! A second videographer was also well worth the investment. We would highly recommend Matt and Vivid Plus Media to anyone considering a videographer.

Profile Picture Kara, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Documentary

Mat was the best decision we made! When we first started planning, I didn't even want a videographer. About 2 months out from the wedding, I started looking into videographers and Mat was recommended to me. The day of the wedding went by so fast and I love being able to re-live the day. While we were on our honeymoon, we received our Instagram video shortly followed by our highlight video! His quality of work is amazing and he totally captured us in the video. I would recommend him to any brides out there looking for a videographer!!

Profile Picture Alli, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations

BEST CHOICE EVER!! Beautiful work, and soo well priced!!! My husband and I could not be any happier with the work Mat did! He was so nice and laid back and you almost didn't know he was there and then when we recieved the highlight film and our full length film it made everything seem so real again and we got to see beautiful moments with family and friends that we hadn't seen because of all the craziness of the big day! BEYOND blessed to have found him!!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Mat was truly able to capture the best day of our lives beautifully! Our wedding video is something we will cherish forever. From the highlight reel, to the quality of the actual video, and finally the family/friends interviews at the end, I could not be happier! Mat was easy to work with and has exceptional talent. We were on a tight budget and the wedding video was about to be cut, but I am so happy we didn't. There is too much going on the day of your wedding and to have that peace of mind that video footage will capture the memories was priceless. If you're on the fence about a video, go with Vivid Plus Media! Thanks Mat!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/25/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Blu-Ray, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Mat and his team were amazing! We were on the fence about booking a wedding videographer during the planning process, but after meeting with Mat we knew that was who we wanted! He was very professional, easy to work with, kept us smiling and running on schedule. We absolutely love our highlight film, there were so many special moments he captured so perfectly throughout our wedding day! The music and video flow perfectly. Would highly recommend him for your wedding!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/5/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

AMAZING value. Mat and his team had a smile the entire day!

Profile Picture User5435362, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Okay, if you only read the first part of this review I want you to know that if I had to do it all over again I would pick Matt at Vivid Media Plus EVERY SINGLE TIME. He gave me everything I wanted in my wedding video and then some.

Matt was extremely professional, extremely responsive, and made me feel 100% comfortable with him filming. If there was anything I wanted him to get a shot of he was right on it. Of course he had plenty of his own ideas , but he also was interested in what I had to say.

Everything about the experience with him as a vendor was great. I am super late at writing this post because married life keeps me busy ;) but Matt knew how to give me everything I was looking for within my price range. I was a little bit scared to have one shooter at first, (it simply wasn't in the budget for me to have the 2-shooter experience) but after he explained the process to me I was totally onboard. He showed me a few highlights that were shot with him as the only shooter and they were phenomenal.

I cant say enough good things about Matt. He got along with my family. Hung around like one of the guests. Blended in well, and made everyone so comfortable. (I was always nervous I was going to look like a big doofus on camera if I knew someone was filming, but Matt made sure to provide a high level of customer service). My husband treated him like one of the guys, and the footage he got of both my husband and I getting ready separately was just awesome.

The first time I saw the highlight I cried, as did many of my family members.

Matt was willing to work with me on so many things. If you have time PLEASE PLEASE review his work, and if you get married in the Cincinnati area, I recommend booking with Matt ASAP because he doesn't yet know just how good he is!!! if he did he would be charging an arm and a leg like some of the high end companies.

I think Matt is a rising star and I wouldn't be surprised if he became the top vendor of Cincy!

Profile Picture Erika, 8/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Cinematic, Storytelling, Blu-Ray, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

AMAZING! When we first started wedding planning, I wasn't too excited about a hiring videographer. I put my husband on that job since the video was one of the main things he wanted us to have on our wedding day. After we decided to take a break from searching for the perfect videographer, I saw the billboard for VividPlus Media off of 275. I figured that had to be a sign to check it out, and I'm so glad we did! Ever since our first meeting with Mat, he has understood EVERYTHING about our vision for the wedding day. He was very professional and so much fun to have around on the day of the wedding. He has actually worked with our photographer before, so they had a great flow. We received the 'Instagram Highlight' film while on our honeymoon and even that brought me to tears! I can't express how happy we are with both our highlight film and feature-length film. Our package came with 3 Blu-Ray copies, so it was great to give those to our parents! Literally EVERYTHING was perfect!!!

Profile Picture Lauren , 7/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Let me start my saying that Mat was our best decision we made in wedding planning. Hands down. At first, I didn't want to spend money on a videographer, and after hearing so many brides say they wish they had one, I began my search. Our photographer recommended Mat, and I am so glad she did! He's the absolute best out there! He's passionate about his work, and you can see that in the videos he makes. Our wedding day FLEW by! It's was the happiest, and best day of our lives, and I feel like I missed so many things that happened. Mat was there every step of the way! He's just a quiet presence that's standing by your side capturing all the best moments. He has amazing mics that capture perfect audio, a drone to capture some insane shots, and an editing quality like no other. We were on our honeymoon and received an Instagram preview video, and a few days later, our highlight video! We were SO IMPRESSED! In 4 minutes, Mat captured US! He captured all the love we have for each other and all the love around us that day. We had people we did know tell us, I saw that video of you guys and cried because we could feel the love! My dad, who was a total skeptic about spending money "on a video you'll never watch" couldn't stop singing Mat's Praises. His exact words were "he's worth every penny, and then some." We could not agree more! Mat is where it's at! I just received our blue-Rays today... They're custom made with a wedding photos, and vendors on the back. He even included popcorn in the package with a noted that says "enjoy the movie!" How thoughtful!
If you're even debating using a videographer, please consider Mat Grimes of Vivid Plus Media. It was the absolute best decision we made, and you won't regret it!!!

Profile Picture brittany, 7/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

During our initial wedding planning, my husband did not want to spend the money on a videographer and he couldn't understand why I wanted one so badly. That was one thing I wasn't going to budge on and boy am I glad I didn't! Mat was actually recommended by our DJ. I described to him what I was looking for and how all of the videographers I had talked to and met with previously were so expensive. He handed me Mat's card and I'm so glad he did! My husband and I were both impressed with Mat's professionalism. At the time he was newer to the wedding videography world and was still trying to get his business going. Despite all of that, he was a professional in every aspect. The 5 minute highlight film was the talk of all of my family and friends...it was absolutely AMAZING! He captured everything perfectly. I am SO happy we went with Mat (as is my husband!) We watched our video on our one-year anniversary and look forward to watching it on every anniversary! I would highly recommend Mat to anyone, especially a bride-to-be! You won't regret it!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Blu-Ray

There isn't enough space to comment on how great Matt was. From our very first email encounter til the end product he was very professional, efficient, & a pleasure to work with. He made sure to capture every special moment and you could hardly tell he was there. He was in the background capturing many small beautiful moments I didn't notice at the time. He never asked too much of us and we are obsessed with his drone, coolest gadget ever!! I HIGHLY recommend Matt, he created something we will cherish forever and was the sweetest person. The only negative we have is that we didn't buy the bigger package! Nothing on his end, we loved our highlight video so much we wanted more! I researched for hours to find a reasonable priced videographer that presented high quality and we found the best of the best. Thank you so much Matt for letting us relive our night through our highlight film. -Mr. and Mrs. French

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Vivid Plus Media was the absolute best videographer option we could have gone with for our wedding. Mat was responsive, professional, easy-going and has a great talent! The day of our wedding was such a blur and being able to re-watch the day is the best gift. We were originally unsure if we even wanted a videographer, but I'm so glad Mat changed our minds. Mat captured moments we never even saw - with set-up and our wedding party getting ready - those little moments really help make the day so much more special. It also felt like Mat wasn't even there. He was great at blending in and making it feel like he wasn't right in your face with a camera - this helped us be so much more natural during our first-look and other moments. Mat was SO QUICK with providing our highlight film and our blu-rays. His editing is also wonderful, our highlight film feels like a movie! I really couldn't have asked for anything better, he's a must for your wedding!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/30/15, 1 Review