Vittoria’Z on the Lake Reviews

142 | Jefferson Valley, NY

142 Reviews for Vittoria’Z on the Lake

Lauren Gentile · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Took beautiful pictures by the lake

The party was amazing! The new owners make you feel welcome every time they see you. The food and staff were outstanding. We took beautiful pictures by the lake and she loved the oversize white chair.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Anna · Married on 07/07/2018

A night to remember

Frankie and his staff did a remarkable job with our wedding reception on July 21st, 2018. From the breathtaking scenery out by the lake during the cocktail hour, to the gracious and attentive service in the reception hall from beginning till end, the entire staff at Vittoriaz on the Lake helped make it the most memorable night of our lives. So many guests were impressed at how attentive and personable the servers were at each table. One of our guests wasn't feeling well and hot tea was provided to her within minutes of requesting it. The bartenders were very generous with drinks and there was not a single line at the bar all night (which was a worry of ours as this always seemed to be an issue with other weddings we have attended in the past). We can't say enough about the food, it was both delicious and plentiful - Frankie made sure of this. Not a single person left hungry. The dessert display was incredible and was presented so beautifully. Of all the venue managers and owners we met with before hand, Frankie was the most flexible and the most open to allowing us to do things the way we wanted to. Some examples are ending the reception later than most venues would allow, having a 90 minute cocktail hour, and even placing a bottle of imported Polish vodka on every table. The price was incredibly reasonable considering the service, the venue, the food, and most of all; the experience. Not a single one of our 220 guests made a single complaint about the reception, which is extremely rare in Polish and Italian families.

Vittoriaz on the Lake is a family owned business, and family is clearly their priority. Not just their family, but the families of the bride and the groom. We felt very comfortable throughout the entire process expressing our specific needs and intentions to Frankie because they were always met with patience and kindness. Frankie and his staff truly made our wedding planning experience so much lighter as he always put us at ease with any concerns and anxieties we were having. Our only regret is that we ended our wedding at 2 am instead of 3.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Ana · Married on 03/25/2017

Great food,great price great service. We definitely recommend to everyone. Best time, our guests were amazed of Ceola service.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Ana,

Thanks to you for writing this review! We are beyond pleased that you enjoyed the food and service at Ceola Manor! We appreciate your future recommendations immensely. We wish you all the best and thank you for choosing us!

Corinne · Married on 10/08/2016

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding reception and everything leading up to it was wonderful as well! Lou, Rachel, Erin, Juan and the rest of the staff at Ceola Manor are top notch professionals - they answered all of our questions, had everything set up the way we requested, were very easy to work with and made my husband and I feel very special the day of our wedding from the second we hopped off the limo bus. I would recommend Ceola Manor to any couple looking for a venue or anyone looking for a great spot to host a party! Our guests are still raving about the food, and we had such a great time dancing the night away. Thank you for everything and for memories to last a lifetime!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Barbara · Married on 09/18/2016

We would like to Thank Lou and Rachel and there entire staff for making our wedding day amazing! The food was fantastic and all my guests are still saying it was the most beautiful place to have a wedding!!!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Vittoria’Z on the Lake's reply:

Barbara & Sean, Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so happy that we were able to be a part of your amazing day! Congratulations again and best of luck to you and your family!

James · Married on 09/11/2016

Rachel, Erin and Sara helped us have a day to remember. We are a senior couple and had a tight budget but the day was more than money could buy. The food and staff were excellent and we and our guests were enchanted. We will never forget the care they gave our ceremony and reception.

Sent on 01/20/2017

Corinne · Married on 06/18/2016

The wedding venue was absolutely gorgeous. The staff exceeded our expectations by their attention to detail and efficiency. I could not have picked a better place to have celebrated my fairytale wedding.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Vittoria’Z on the Lake's reply:

Thank you for the five star review, Corinne! Your compliments for the staff and our locale were very kind indeed. We are so happy to have been able to play a part in making your fairy-tale wedding!

Danielle · Married on 06/18/2016

Best time ever! Thank all of you at ceola manor for such s great unforgettable wedding!!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Vittoria’Z on the Lake's reply:

Thank you for your review! So glad you and your guests had a great time. It was our pleasure!

I had my wedding at Ceola Manor this past June 11th and it was nothing short of amazing. The venue is gorgeous, the food is unlike any wedding food I have ever had -- SO delicious, and most of all the staff is incredible. Lou and his team made sure my wedding was absolutely perfect. Rachel and Erin answered all of my many questions leading up to the event quickly and were always so pleasant. My Maitre'D, Phil, was SO amazing, and I am so so grateful for him. He literally made sure the night was perfect, that we had everything we needed, and that I was able to sneak away when I needed a breather -- absolutely amazing and I am so thankful for him! Our guests are STILL talking about how amazing and fun our wedding was and I would like to thank the entire Ceola Manor staff for all that they did. I highly highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Vittoria’Z on the Lake's reply:

Thank you SO much for the glowing review! It was such an honor to be a part of your special day! We are so happy that you had a wonderful experience here with us and that you will have lovely memories here for years and years to come! Congratulations again and best of luck to you both!

Natasha · Married on 05/01/2016

I grew up probably 5 miles from Ceola and would always pass it on the way to the mall. Somehow I never realized it was a wedding venue until we were invited to an anniversary party there soon after our engagement. My husband and I were very impressed and thought it was exactly what we were looking for. From the first times we spoke on the phone everyone was very friendly and helpful. We wanted a more relaxed vibe so we chose their brunch wedding package and it was really everything that we could have wished it to be. The food was delicious, the venue was beautiful and well cared for and the staff were incredible. We worked first with Robin, then Lou and on the day Phil. Within five minutes of arriving my poor bridesmaids dress ripped all the way up and Phil immediately assisted us in getting some thread to fix it. They arranged the decor and memory tables so beautifully and were gracious when we were running behind. For me it also had that sentimental value being so close to my childhood home and the view overlooking the lake is just gorgeous. I would highly recommend this venue for any couple. There costs are extremely reasonable and they will work with you to create your unique wedding. I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Vittoria’Z on the Lake's reply:

Natasha, Thank your for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write an awesome review. I am so happy for you guys and thank your for your business. I wish you guys all the best and hope to see you in the future.

This was a gorgeous venue and the staff went above and beyond to make our wedding the perfect occasion!!! We would highly recommend this venue! :)

Sent on 04/30/2016

Vittoria’Z on the Lake's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased that you were happy with our staff and they were able to give you the perfect wedding! We are so honored that you will recommend us.

shelbey · Married on 12/12/2015

Rachel was wonderful! Room looked amazing. Staff was terrific. Food was delicious! Everyone raved about the entire experience. It was an amazing day!!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Vittoria’Z on the Lake's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this excellent review! We are so happy that you were pleased with our food and service. All our best to you and your family!

Ceola Manor was great! My husband and I had our reception in November 2015 and everything was so easy and seamless from start to finish. The service was great and both the cocktail and reception rooms looked AMAZING the night of. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Rachel was the nicest and most helpful person EVER to work with. She helped us achieve our dream wedding by helping us personalize our desserts and menu to exactly what we wanted. This was the only venue that was willing to work with us on having pies for dessert instead of a traditional wedding cake, and they helped us go over the top by adding in additional little desserts as well. Rachel was very quick to respond to all of our questions-especially the panicked last minute ones. The food is AMAZING and all the guests were raving about it. Nobody went hungry. Beatiful grounds and a beautiful room. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 11/26/2015

Vittoria’Z on the Lake's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much! You are so kind to take the time to write such a thoughtful review. The pleasure was all ours in making your fall-themed wedding a success. We were happy to respond to any questions throughout the process...it's our job to make sure everything goes seamlessly for your special day and we are pleased that it did. We wish you all the best and hope to see you in the future!
  • W

watfa · Married on 08/15/2015

From start to finish Rachel at Ceola was a great pleasure to work with it. She made wedding planning easy. We had our ceremony in gazabo, just a very beautiful setting. The grounds are well kept and the view of the lake made it just perfect. I didn't have much food, but everyone talked about how much food there was and how good it was. The service was fantastic. Everyone worked really hard to make sure I was happy, comfortable and that the guest enjoyed the evening. If you are looking for somewhere you won't have to take a second job to pay for your wedding and people who take the time to "know" you as a bride.... then it's Ceola.

Sent on 09/17/2015

Sinapi's Ceola Manor was a wonderful venue. The personnel were professional, helpful, and accommodating. The food was delicious.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Vittoria’Z on the Lake's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad to hear how much you enjoyed the food and very happy to have able to accommodate. Thanks again!

Andrea · Married on 07/25/2015

I wish I could give Ceola Manor a higher rating than 5 stars. From the moment we looked at the venue to the day of our wedding, both Rachel and Lou were extremely helpful. My wedding was perfect! I had 170 guests and everyone one I've spoken to had an amazing time, and I've received rave reviews on the food and the service. People are still talking about how good the prime rib was! The location is also beautiful. Ceola is located along lake Osceola in Jefferson Valley in the Hudson Valley region. I noticed a few of my friend's changed their Facebook profile photos to the ones taken at my wedding. The weather also helped. It was a gorgeous day, but I'm sure even if the weather didn't cooperate, Lou and Rachel would have had a game plan. Rachel, who was my initial contact was extremely helpful in answering all my questions and giving suggestions about the tiniest details, like what color chair sashes I should get to best match my color scheme. Lou was also really helpful and found food and beverage distributors to meet our budget. Robin who worked in the office was always very polite and accommodating. I had the pleasure of working with both Rachel and Lou when Rachel went on vacation the week before my wedding date. Honestly, I was nervous about Rachel being away since she was my main point of contact who I had been working with since January, but Lou was great. The transition was seamless. I also was a little nervous about being handed off to the maître d' the day of my wedding, but Phil did an excellent job. He made sure everyone in the bridal party knew there place and that we were all on the same page. Ceola Manor is top notch and is exactly the kind of place I dreamed of having my wedding.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Linda · Married on 06/13/2015

The entire staff at Sinapi's Ceola Manor deserves the highest praise possible. My daughter's wedding was a wonderful success, due to their excellent care and professionalism!!! The entire place was decorated as we requested with attention to every detail. The food was fabulous!!! Our guests truly enjoyed themselves and commented on the beauty of the setting. I have nothing but the best words for Lou and his staff. Well done!!!!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Vittoria’Z on the Lake's reply:

Linda, Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It was our pleasure to host your daughter's wedding. Thanks again!

sharice · Married on 05/24/2015

The entire staff are so kind. We would highly recommend the venue to other. Fred and I wish it never ended! Until the next event...

Sent on 05/28/2015

Vittoria’Z on the Lake's reply:

thank you for the kind words. We wish all the best and hope to see you again.

paul · Married on 05/23/2015

Words can not explain how amazing Lou, Rachel and the rest of the crew were! We knew that the venue and food were AMAZING but they pulled out all the stops for us!! We had over 150 ppl with everyone raving about the top notch service that we all received and how every guest felt that they were catered too hand and foot!! I would recommend this venue to anyone hands down! The food, the view, the venue, staff and the setting were all Perfect! Lou, thank you again and continue the great work that you do! You made our wedding night one to remember!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Paul,
    Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us an amazing review. The staff works very hard to make sure every guest is treated special. We appreciate the fact that you have acknowledged that and we wish all the best and hope to see you in future.

Everything about our experience with Sinapi's Ceola Manor was wonderful. Planning was easy, they were very flexible about scheduling meetings and last minute changes and I never had problem getting a hold of someone when I had a question. And our wedding reception was perfect. The garden was wonderful for pictures, our guests loved the lakeside cocktail hour, all of the food was delicious and the entire staff was friendly and professional.

Sent on 05/21/2015

Vittoria’Z on the Lake's reply:

Thank you for writing a wonderful review. It is good to hear that we met and exceeded your expectations. I am glad you had a wonderful experience. We thank you for your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Tina · Married on 05/09/2015

Everything from beginning to end surpassed my expectations. Everyone of the staff members I've dealt with were all so nice and amazing. The food and ambiance was outstanding. My husband and I received so many compliments on our entire wedding. It was so beautiful & I'm so happy I decided to go with Sinap's Ceola Manor!

Sent on 05/17/2015

Tina,
    Thank you for writing such a wonderful review . I am glad you enjoyed the day and want to wish all the best.

Catlin · Married on 04/18/2015

Lou was very helpful during planning our wedding, from reminding us to order our cake to helping us find our photographer through their suggested vendor list. The day couldn't have been better! From the decorations to the food. Everything was perfect. Our guests had a great time and we had zero complaints. We will definitely have more parties here in the future.

Sent on 05/17/2015

Catlin,
    Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to review Sinapi's Ceola Manor. I am glad you had an awesome experience. we appreciate your business and look forward to hosting an event for you in the future.

ABIGAIL · Married on 03/28/2015

We loved everything about Ceola Manor.. From start to finish . Service is amazing - they made us feel as we were queens and kings of the palace.. Food and drinks are great. Lou Sinapi is professional, extremely knowledgeable about weddings, he is such a great person, down to earth, PATIENT and kind . He arranged everything according to our vision,we love Lou. Thanks to the entire staff we had a great experience and everything went smoothly and on time. Our maître d Sarah and Rob was the most amazing and organized team players. I would definitely recommend Ceola Manor to everyone. It's very cozy and warm and welcoming . The view is amazing which was my initial attraction to the place.

Sent on 04/18/2015

Abigail,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved everything about Ceola Manor. It was an honor to serve you and your guests and we wish you all the best in the future! Thanks again!
    Sincerely,