Vitor Lindo Photo + Video Reviews

28 | Savannah, GA

28 Reviews for Vitor Lindo Photo + Video

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/26/2018

HIGHLY recommend Vitor and his team!

When figuring out budget and priorities during our planning phase, we were on the fence whether to hire a videographer or not.. Looking back, I'm SO happy we did! The day goes by so fast and is such a blur, so I can't recommend enough to make this a priority on your list.

Beyond that, you want to make sure you hire the BEST videographer. Vitor and his team were AMAZING to work with! Vitor truly listened to what we wanted (non-cheesy wed vid) and he captured the true essence of us and our day.

BIG thank you to Vitor and his talented team!! HIGHEST recommendation!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Alexandra · Married on 09/07/2018

Love love love!

My husband, the entire bridal party, groomsmen and I absolutely adored having Vitor and his team join us on our big day! They were so much fun to be around and made sure to keep us laughing and stress free the entire day. Our photos are absolutely breathtaking, the film photography looks so beautiful, vintage and timeless. Our video made both of us cry and we are so happy we get to relive that day forever! If you are in the Savannah area or anywhere nearby we cannot reccomend Vitor and his team enough! We will definitely be reaching back out to him and the team for any future photography/videography sessions we need! Thank you for all that you guys did!

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 12/09/2017

Vitor is amazing! His photos from our wedding are spectacular. He takes such care in every detail and makes the most out of every shot. He has great customer service and got our photos to us in a reasonable amount of time, especially considering what high quality work he does. He has a wonderful personality; everyone at the wedding loved him!

Sent on 02/02/2018

jessica · Married on 11/01/2017

I have worked along side Vitor before, and not only is he extremely professional and talented, but he is also kind and fun to be around. He was so easy to connect with, and his work speaks for itself. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for the best photographer for their wedding or other moments!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Michael · Married on 07/03/2017

You won't find a more professional, conscientious or competent photographer. I highly recommend booking him for your wedding, or any of your photography needs!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Denise · Married on 07/03/2017

Vitor was incredible! Not only did he take the most beautiful photos of us but he also acted as a meteorologist and made sure we stayed dry!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Emily · Married on 03/03/2017

Vitor was amazing to work with! Our day was a blast, and he made sure everyone had fun and was comfortable. Our pictures turned out so beautiful - and we have had so many compliments on how he captured the day. I could not more highly recommend Vitor. Thank you Vitor!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Jenna · Married on 09/20/2016

I hired Vitor to photograph our elopement. He is a seriously talented photographer. I am camera shy and not so photogenic, but he somehow made me feel at ease, and got some amazing shots. He is a master at capturing moments between people, and in seeing light. You will not be disappointed if you hire Vitor!

Sent on 10/17/2016

We haven't gotten our final, full feature yet but our preview was incredible! Nico was great to work with on the wedding day, and Vitor was great to schedule/plan with. We had debated throughout the planning process if we really wanted a videographer... "how much will we really watch our wedding video?" "is it really worth the cost?" YES. 1,000 times YES. My husband and I are both SO HAPPY we have the best day of our lives on film. Even if we only watch it once a year, or watch it with our kids someday.... we are so glad we have this film, and we are so glad we used Vitor Lindo to do it.

Sent on 03/14/2016

Randa · Married on 08/29/2015

Vitor Lindo Photo + Video did a fantastic job! Our photos were so pretty and he truly captured our day with attention to detail. It was so incredible to see how good he is at his job! We are constantly getting compliments on our wedding photos.

Sent on 12/17/2015
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 04/17/2015

Vitor captured our special day perfectly! Our wedding video brought tears to my eyes. I am very pleased with his work and creativity. My husband and I will now be able to watch that video and remember that day for years to come. Highly recommend Vitor's services!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Colleen · Married on 10/18/2014

Vitor did an awesome job capturing every special moment of our big day. He has a great eye for getting that perfect shot! He has modern and up-to-date photography style. My favorite, he captured amazing shots of us walking on the beach at sunset. Top quality, fun, and dependable too!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Great video - 1st cut was delivered just 2 weeks after the wedding, super fast!

Sent on 10/31/2014
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 08/16/2014

As a bride-to-be, you always have the fear of something not working out the way you planned it. from the ceremony itself to the decor, food, wedding video and photography; there is always that worry in the back of your mind that something might go wrong on this important day. Well, I have to say that I was a very happy bride on my wedding day. I was very, very, very pleased with the services provided by Vitor Lindo Video! Victor's videography work was very professional and well organized. He was a joy to work with and a pleasure. And the finished product (our wedding video) was WONDERFUL! my husband and I were very pleased. I would highly recommend Vitor to any bride. He goes above and beyond to meet your wedding day wishes. He's workmanship puts you to ease and his professionalism was wonderful.

Sent on 01/21/2015

Randa · Married on 05/30/2014

He completely made my vision into reality. He was very easy to work with and so glad that he was able to capture our love!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Ely · Married on 05/10/2014

Vitor is awesome! I recommend his service to everyone

Sent on 06/15/2014

Valerie · Married on 04/08/2014

Using Vindor Lindo as our elopement photographer in Savannah was the best decision we made for our special day. While Vitor and his assistant for the day, Candace, were completely professional the entire day, we had so much fun, joking around and telling stories. In fact, we enjoyed shooting with them so much, we invited them to meet us for dinner later that evening. I would book Vitor again in a heart beat for a photo shoot, if we decide to have an anniversary celebration or a real, formal wedding ceremony with all of our family and friends. The pictures we got from that day are everything we wanted, but better. I did a lot of research prior to booking my wedding photographer and loved how Vitor liked capturing moments that occurred naturally, and weren't staged. Vitor is extremely versatile and creative. Could not recommend a better photographer. Thank you for all the beautiful pictures, V!

Sent on 01/25/2015

mary · Married on 05/30/2013

Loved Vitors creativity and patience with my young children. He did an amazing job!

Sent on 06/16/2013

Very professional !! Wonderful photos..

Sent on 05/29/2013

Nicole · Married on 08/01/2012

Vitor is AWESOME to work with!! He filmed a styled shoot for us and he did an awesome job! He is so much fun and makes you feel at ease when working with him! He is thorough and offers very high quality! Also, he is so flexible to work with when editing and will listen to your opinions and help make the videos exactly what you want!!!

• I

Izzy · Married on 05/09/2009

Vitor documented a styled wedding shoot I collaborated on with Simply Savannah Events and using that footage, he created a promotional video for my business, Izzy Hudgins Photography. The first edit was nearly spot on and only required minor tweaking - his work is organic and lovely! Vitor is sweet, charming and very accomodating - I highly recommend him to video your wedding or event!

Sent on 04/01/2013

The service and product provided was second to none.

Keisha · Married on 03/16/2013

Everything about Dalunda Productions was wonderful! They deliver an exceptional product and really have a great eye for capturing all of your special moments. I am more than pleased!

Sent on 05/29/2013

I would recommend him. He is very fun and was open to different ideas. I got my pictures very quickly after my wedding!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Amanda · Married on 04/07/2017

3.2
      2.0
      2.0

Vitor is very friendly, accommodating and responsive. The photos ($3300) he captured of my April 2017 wedding were stunning.

The problem was with the video. I knew when I signed up for 6 hrs of video ($2500) I'd get less coverage because I couldn't afford a full 8 or 10-hr shoot. I didn't realize I was also going to get terrible quality. Vitor used a man named Sean (www.cinemobius.com) to do the editing. I paid $750 the day of the wedding for 1 more hr ($3250 total for vid).

My contract said 90 biz days I'd get the video. 90 biz days came and went and still I had no video, so I emailed Vitor. A week later, he left me a voicemail saying Sean, the videographer, thought some files from our reception were corrupted and so he hadn't started the video yet. Vitor sent him the correct files that day and said Sean was going away 4 days later and was going to try to finish it before his trip.

I am not a professional video editor but I work in media and I know that it takes WAY more than 4 days to edit 6 hours worth of footage of what is the most important day in a person's life.

The video we got was awful. There was no background music. No different angles during our vows. The quality of the editing was haphazard at best. I cried watching it. I told them I was unhappy and Sean offered to try it again. He sent a new copy, hardly better than the first. Eventually, I asked him to upload ALL the raw footage for me so I could do with it what I wanted. I paid for the 256 gb thumb drive and shipping. When I got it, I was stunned to see how many special moments he left out of our video! Thank God I got it.

Total spent: $3300 + $3250 = $6,550

I am now spending $2200 (!) to have someone else create a new video.

The bottom line: Vitor's photography is stunning. Just be sure to vet his videographers beforehand. My wedding was nearly one year ago but I didn't feel comfortable enough to leave a review until I knew I had all my footage in hand.

Sent on 02/25/2018

Vitor Lindo Photo + Video's reply:

Amanda wanted our cheapest and most affordable package..... thats says it all... The client needs to understand their expectations can only be met by their budget.... She received all her raw footage which was gorgeous as she herself states.... if she had come to us with the budget she should have had from the start we could have given her a gorgeous edit... she now herself can see how expensive editing is when she is spending $2200 for someone to edit it.

In the end I am just glad she loved her photos and got a gorgeous video... so all is well that ends well.