Vital Image Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Kelly
    Kelly B. Married on 05/30/2020

Wonderful experience!

Trish was great to work with! Very professional and took great pictures!
  • Danielle
    Danielle S. Married on 11/09/2019

DJ Service

Rich was our DJ and he was awesome we got so many compliments. He also really helps with timeline and keeping the night going!
    Jana Married on 10/26/2019

Great crew to work with!

We worked with Vital Image for our photography and videography, we had Bonnie as our lead photographer and she was great! Our pictures are beautiful and the team was great to work with the day of the wedding and throughout the entire process.
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 10/19/2019

So professional and fun to work with

Nicholas and Hardy were fantastic to have around for our big day, and did the most to connect personally with us and ensure we got the photos we wanted. We also used Kevin for Videography, and their DJ Paul, and both were awesome with creative ideas and good vibes. They all helped ensure our day ran as smoothly as possible and we couldn't be more grateful.
  • Luiza
    Luiza K. Married on 10/18/2019

Great service for great value

We hired Vital Image for our DJ and videography.

Craig was our DJ and he did an incredible job! We had a unique request to play all Brazilian Bossa Nova during dinner (bride is Brazilian), and he fulfilled this request flawlessly. The vibe at the dinner was exactly what we wanted. The maid of honor requested a song to play during her speech - he nailed it! Most importantly, he kept the dance floor going all night. He had the dance floor hopping by the 3rd song of the dance!

Tayler was our videographer. We hired a photographer who was not from Vital Image due to other connections we had. Tayler worked very well with our photographer team. She was very sweet and did her job discreetly and tactfully. Can't wait to see the final video!
  • Mandy
    Mandy Married on 08/11/2019

Great Service and Attention to Detail!

We loved Vital Image's services during our wedding last weekend at the Barn at Trinity Peak!
    Our DJ Craig went above and beyond to play the songs we requested and timed everything perfectly. 😊 We were especially grateful that he brought all the equipment and came early to test the sound. Thank you for making our day seamless!
    Jenna Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing and perfect

Tasha took all of my ideas and created a beautiful and perfect wedding for us. We did not have to worry about a thing and were able to enjoy our day.
    Stephanie J. Married on 10/20/2018

Would pick them again in a heartbeat

We received our photos today and I am beyond thankful that we trusted our special day to Rich and the Vital Image team! Any photographer can snap the dress you wear the the dance you share, but Rich and his team managed to capture the inside jokes, the special glances, and all of the emotions that went into our perfect day. They were phenomenal to work with and I would highly recommend them to any couple looking to have breath taking photos of their special day.
    Samantha Married on 09/29/2018
    Extremely happy with Vital Image! Emma helped us with all of our needs throughout the entire engagement. Nicholas was a dream come true as our photographer. He was detailed oriented so we had an exact plan heading into the wedding, he knew my style and had poses ready for us, and he continually checked to see if there was anything I needed. My husband and I felt very comfortable with him and he took amazing photos. We also had our DJ, Diego, through Vital Image and he was great! He played the perfect variety of songs and lead through our activities with enthusiasm that kept the crowd going. I highly recommend Vital Image for all your wedding needs!
    Emily Married on 09/15/2018
    Vital Image was an amazing company to work with. My husband and I used them for our engagement photo shoot, and wedding photography & videography. Trish was our lead, Hardy our second photographer, Brigitte our assistant & Sam our videographer. They were so accommodating the entire day and fulfilled duties far outside the scope of just photography & videography. They were so kind and patient, yet assertive and able to command attention from the group. They took time to get every single shot I had requested on our photo timeline. Trish was able to recreate every photo I wanted and has amazing attention to detail. We haven’t gotten all our photos and videography back (due to our wedding being 3 days ago), but I already know they will be absolutely amazing. Trish was extremely prompt in getting all of our edited photos back to us from the prior engagement photo shoot and even edited a few photos for a sneak peek (which are absolutely stunning). Thanks to Vital Image for your incredible work!! You guys are our photographers and videographers for life!! We are so pleased with the service and can’t wait to receive our finished photos and videography.
    Kristin Married on 08/11/2018
    Craig handled our wedding and we couldn’t have asked for a better DJ! He was absolutely phenomenal to work with-from great communication prior to the wedding, to his accommodating our requests the day of. He really understood our personalities and those of our guests and that certainly came through in the music he played. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and we got so many compliments on the music! Highly recommend him to anyone looking for the perfect DJ!
    Mary Married on 06/30/2018
    Overall, we were very pleased with their services. Working with Vital Image from start to finish was extremely easy and fast! The administrative process was simple and they were very responsive to our emails. We had Bonnie as our lead photographer and she was great, very friendly, and easy to work with! The photos turned out awesome and we couldn't be happier! Thank you for taking great photos during our big day!
    Tiffani Married on 05/26/2018
    Rich at Vital Image was such an amazing photographer and turned into our day of planner as well since some mishaps happened. He was phenomenal and I can’t thank him enough for keeping our wedding fun and enjoyable. And of course the pictures are fantastic and more than we could have asked for!
    Mary Married on 05/19/2018
    I had full intentions of writing a bad review of Vital Image after I was told my Officiant + DJ were no longer with the company TWO WEEKS before my wedding. Rest assured, Rich Henry, owner of Vital Image, reached out to me and more than made up for it. He spent the time to go over all my correspondences with my previous Officiant and made sure everything was the way I wanted it. He even made it a point to be there for the Rehearsal when I originally wasn’t going to have my Officiant there. I was so impressed with him and his knowledge and ability to delegate and coordinate with my wedding party, wedding coordinator, photographer and DJ. He also made an effort to make sure I felt I was getting my money’s worth regardless of all the chaos. Though I don’t wish what happened to me on any Bride, I am happy to leave this 5 star review to Rich and the Vital Image team for making sure I was taken care of. My big day went perfectly thanks to their help!
    Ryan Married on 10/14/2017
    Wedding photographs are one of the few things from the wedding that you’ll have forever and isn’t just a one day expense, so we knew we had to get this right. There are a lot of good photographers in the Milwaukee area, but don’t feel like you have to spend a fortune to get a good one. We chose Vital Image partly due to the very affordable price they offered, but we were extremely happy with the quality of photos we got, the customer service we received, and the other options they offered. They let us look at samples of photography and pick the style of photographer we liked best. We did engagement pictures with them as well which were very affordable and very well done. This also allowed us to get to know our photographer, Seth, ahead of time and build a relationship with him. Seth was great with our engagement pictures and really made us feel comfortable. We aren’t really a selfie/picture couple and feel awkward taking pictures, so the fact that Seth made us very comfortable is really saying something. He immediately showed us what the pictures were looking like during the shoot, asked for and took any feedback we gave him, took pics of any ideas we had, and gave us ideas we hadn’t thought of. He stayed until he was sure we got all the pictures we wanted. Seth also met with us a few weeks before the wedding to get the timeline down. We hadn’t really thought of any timeline so he helped us through what most people do and we used that timeline when other vendors needed it and it worked out great. The day of the wedding Seth was always on time and right where he needed to be. He fit right in with my guy friends and was able to joke around and make us laugh, and he made the girls feel comfortable as well. He got a bunch of good solo shots, groomsmen shots, bridesmaid shots, and group shots. He got a bunch of shots of our niece and nephew who were the flower girl and ring bearer. He was great at the posed shots as well as the candid shots. He seemed to get a photo of
    Stefanie Married on 10/07/2017
    Loved everything about vital image. They went above and beyond to make our day run smoothly! Rich and his team were amazing!!! Highly recommend!!!
    Jocelyn Married on 10/07/2017
    10 stars out of 5. One of the best investments we made for the entire wedding. Seth was positive, quick thinking on his feet, and made sure stayed on pace with everything which was much needed. Everything ran smoothly and it was so nice to not have to worry about anything— it was an awesome feeling to trust your photographer and not have to worry about if they’re getting what they need! And he stuck it out as we got down poured on in our field photography... kudos to him! We also had him for our engagement photos and he was climbing on trees and anything else you can think of to get the right shot. If that’s not passion, I don’t know what is. Zero regrets, worth every cent.
    Rose Married on 08/26/2017
    We used Vital Image for our wedding on August 26. I had heard about them because another friend on FB had used them in her wedding and, since I wanted to keep my wedding vendors local, I checked them out. They were amazing! Tasha and Emma always answered my questions and emails promptly and completely. They were super flexible in scheduling appointments for me since my husband and I work opposite shifts. On the day of, Seth (our main photographer) was phenomenal. He kept the pictures rolling so they didn't take a long time. We didn't have a lot of directions or certain pictures we wanted and all of his suggestions turned into great pictures! I cannot compliment Seth enough for going with the flow and taking amazing pictures. The 2nd photographer, Leo, did a great job of catching the little moments of guests at the wedding. Best wedding decision I made!
    Michelle Married on 07/15/2017
    I cannot say enough wonderful things about Vital Image! We had Seth, Leo, and Kevin capture our day and they were wonderful! They were fun to work with and we felt very comfortable with them. They captured some unique shots and took advantage of the sunset and the night time to get different types of photos. We would highly recommend these guys to be a part of your day! Thank you Seth, Leo, and Kevin for your hard work! We can't wait to see our pictures!!

Vital Image's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving us a review Michelle! The guys had so much fun working with you and your guests! We are excited to show you the finished product!!
    Alexandra Married on 05/20/2017
    We could not be happier with Vital Image they are a fantastic company to do business with. We booked them for our wedding and they are affordable, friendly, professional and very easy to get a hold of at any point. If you want a photographer who works hard, takes car of business, has a great sense of humor and is an extremely talented photographer to boot I with I highly recommend you request Ashley Barrett. Ashley knows how to roll with the punches, take charge of your unruly family/bridal party, captures moments naturally along with recommending great poses. We could not of been set up with a better fit then her for out wedding day.

Vital Image's reply:

Thank you Alex! You and your whole party were so much fun to work with and I was so happy that it stopped raining long enough to get a few outdoor portraits!!
    Casie Married on 05/06/2017
    Ashley and her husband were great to work with!! By the end of the night, they were part of the party instead of just the faces behind the cameras. We really enjoyed working with them!

Vital Image's reply:

Hi Casie. Branden and I both enjoyed working with you, Maggie and the rest of your bridal party. You were all a lot of fun and made our jobs easy!
    Megan Married on 02/18/2017
    These guys made our wedding! Rich, Ashley, Kevin, Kerri and Robert were absolutely amazing. All of our guests are still talking about how great they were and how much fun they made it. Where do I start with the pictures? I was crying when I saw them. They made us look so amazing, so beautiful it was just what I was looking for. I can not thank them enough and recommend them to everyone.
    Jaclyn Married on 10/15/2016
    Almost every little girl dreams about the day when she will be married, I was no different. The only difference being I decided to wait I did not get married. I did not get married in my 20s or in my 30s or even in my 40s as a matter fact. As the years roll through and you hear your friends and family tell stories of the "process" of wedding planning I became more and more fearful. However my day came I got engaged!! That when I started what I thought was going to be a very strenuous, chaotic and downright no fun planning part of my wedding.
    Until... I found vital image!
    They are in all in one company. I got to seamlessly and effortlessly plan out not only my dream wedding but they made memories and heirlooms for generations to come. They make you feel so comfortable while going through the planning phases I genuinely felt they were part of my wedding party not just a vendor. I don't just recommend vital image I believe they are the only choice when planning your wedding. They have the best photographers, videographers, and DJs.
    Erikia Married on 10/08/2016
    I did the whole package with Vital Image. They were my photographer, videographer, dj, hair & make up, transportation, photo booth and so much more! If I ever had a question in the wedding planning process I emailed Tasha- one of the wedding coordinators. She helped me with my Save the Dates, where to go for wedding invites, the timeline for the day, etc. It was so nice working with them, we were shocked at first that we had to pay 90 days in advance- but the best part of it was doing the monthly payments. We didn't have to come up with a huge lump sum for them, and the last 90 days everyone wants to get paid the caterer/florist/desserts etc. So having them done way ahead of time was, well amazing.
    Seth was our photographer for the wedding day, and our engagement session. I could not have asked for a better person to be there the whole day, he was ontop of things and made the day just run on time and smooth. The pictures look amazing!
    Kevin was our videographer, although we have not received the video yet- since I just got married a few weeks ago. I cannot wait to see the video, Kevin was so ready for every moment and was just a hoot the whole day with Seth.
    Bill was the DJ, I let him basically take charge of music, I gave him some must plays, and the special dance songs. But let him decide off the vibe of the night to play what he thought was right. He did an awesome job and kept the dance floor full!
    The Photo Booth was fun for all guests- I got the keepsake scrapbook just full of friends and family having a good time.

Having 1 vender for everything made it so nice, I just had to tell 1 person what was going on and they dispersed the information. I didn't need to make 10 different phone calls.
    I would recommend Vital Image to all of my Friends and Family!