Visual Image Video and Photography Reviews

Visual Image Video and Photography 4
Visual Image Video and Photography 5

Nicole Gaglia · Married on 11/30/2019

Extraordinary

Brian and team exceeded our expectations in professionalism, quality and organizational abilities. The team reacted extremely well amongst our crazy family. The strength of their team showed through in how they moved in unison through all the different areas where we were shooing photo and video. The same day edit with drone shots is an absolute must for anyone thinking of getting a video package. We look forward to retaining their services for future events. We happily recommend them to anyone! We can not thank you enough!
    -Anthony and Nicole

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Zach

Zach Levine · Married on 08/11/2019

Terrific Organization

Fantastic organization. They were an absolute pleasure to work with and made the day run extremely smooth. They were phenomenal and kept a smile on our faces (literally) the entire day! Loved them.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing photog!

We had just one photographer & it was just enough. He captured me getting ready and got some shots of me & my bridal party before our vows then headed over to catch the groom. He caught beautiful moments throughout the night that I'm so glad he did. Very satisfied with our photos I cant wait to frame them! Thank you guys!!

Visual Image Video and Photography 6
    Visual Image Video and Photography 7
    Visual Image Video and Photography 8
    Visual Image Video and Photography 9
    Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 06/29/2019

The perfect fit!

Brian is the best. (and so were both Joe's but Brian was our point person.) He was easy to deal with through the entire process and he really took the time to get to know us. A lot of our sessions were just chatting, but it really helped the final product. Looking at the company's Instagram, it's mostly formal looking pictures which we weren't really interested in. Of course we took the family pictures but our bigger concern was capturing the fun on the dance floor. Well we couldn't be more pleased with the photos we received. They captured moments that I don't even remember! I definitely don't regret splurging for the extra photographer. And the photobooth was a huge hit - it acted as our guestbook and I was so excited to see even my picture adverse boss made it into the booth several times!
    The best thing about Brian though was that he was an obvious professional. Throughout the planning process, we sought his input when we had an issue with our food and he talked us off the ledge. And he helped us choose our DJ who killed it. I felt more at ease knowing that Brian was there on the biggest day of my life!

Visual Image Video and Photography 10
    Sent on 08/06/2019
  • F

Frnak s · Married on 06/08/2019

Erin and franks Wedding June 8 2019

These guys where amazing they went out of there way to do what ever we wanted I can’t wait to see all the pictures and video. I can’t believe how nice They where , I love these guys trying to make sure they got every shot perfect. Even made sure to not pull us out of our wedding to much. I will be calling them again for any time I need pictures or a video done thanks guys!!! Frank and Erin

Visual Image Video and Photography 17
    Visual Image Video and Photography 18
    Visual Image Video and Photography 19
    Visual Image Video and Photography 20
    Sent on 06/10/2019

Jill C · Married on 06/08/2019

Best photographers/videographers!!

Visual Image was extremely professional and friendly! They made sure every single shot was perfect. They captured every moment I wanted to be captured on video and picture at my wedding! Brian and Jimmy were great and friendly! I’d recommend them to everyone I know!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Ally Raccuia · Married on 06/08/2019

Awesome Job!

We highly recommend Visual Image Productions. Our videographer was so easy to work with, respectful, punctual, etc. Overall, we had an awesome experience! We will definitely be using them for future parties!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Karis

Karis Robichaud · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing, great, personable & patient

Visual image was a pleasure to work with. They were prompt, friendly & patient!
    They captured every important moment of our wedding day. My husband and I would always recommend!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Antoinette

Antoinette · Married on 04/13/2019

Professional, patient, TALENTED

I just want to truly thank you and the rest of visual image from the bottom of my heart for the absolute most amazing day of my life. The team was absolutely AMAZING! So so so professional, patient, and Talented!!!! And the same day edit left me absolutely speechless. I don’t even have words it was so so so beautiful. Thank you again so so much for making the day such a breeze for us!!! And most importantly, kept us laughing the entire time!!! THANK YOU!!!!! They listened to exactly what we were looking for in our photography and video and safe to say they NAILED IT!!!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Alyssa Spadafora · Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding Video/Photographer

Brian, Jimmy and Joe were so fantastic to work with!! I spent my entire day with them and they captured everything I wanted and then some! They did not miss a beat! I used them for both my video and photography and it was the best decision I could have made! My wedding day recap video was by far the best recap video I have ever seen, my guests are still talking about it! I can’t wait to see the final product from them because just the little sneak peaks they were giving me already blew my mind!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Visual Image Video and Photography's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you and Louis that day. Thank you for putting your trust in us. Everything went well at Coney Island that day because you and the girls were such troopers braving the cold.

Natalie · Married on 12/01/2018

From beginning to end was absolutely perfect.

From beginning to end our photographer Joe and Visual Image video and photography did an amazing job at our daughters Sweet 16. The pictures couldn’t be more beautiful. He captured the entire night perfectly and was so professional and great to work with. I would highly recommend this company to be part of your special event !!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Visual Image Video and Photography's reply:

Thank you, Natalie! It was a pleasure to capture all of the special moments during Alyssa's Sweet 16 at 618.

Marie Kelley · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Amazing. Used a drone to catch aerial shots. I’m so excited to see the footage!

I loved Brian and his crew. They were out of sight, out of mind but I know they caught it all. Super professional. I cannot wait to see our final edit. Going to be magnificent!
    We also got the photo booth which was so much fun!!! Whole crew was amazing. I want to throw another event just to use visual
    Image again!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Visual Image Video and Photography's reply:

You guys where great and made our job easy. We loved your church and hope we will get the opportunity to work there again.

Anthony · Married on 11/02/2018

Made our vision and dream a reality.

Visual image were so easy to work with. They were professional respectful and creative with everything. They listened to what we wanted they did what we asked. Then they went past our expectations and blew us away. Mike and Brian are a pleasure to work with. Thier staff are so nice so attentive. Jimmy, Stuart , dan and lee you guys killed it. The same day edit was better than some movies you see now a days. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Visual Image Video and Photography's reply:

Thank you Anthony & Cami! It was a pleasure shooting your wedding day. You made our job easy by choosing such great locations. We had tons to capture at South Gate Manor, where the dance floor was packed all night long!
  • Lynn

Lynn Skorenko · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Photo's

Brian and his staff were amazing. All our photos are of great quality and he was so professional. We got so many beautiful photo's my daughter is going to have a hard time picking them out. Great videographers too.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Visual Image Video and Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lynn. Christine and Ben were a pleasure to work with at The Palace.

Daniela · Married on 09/08/2018

My photographers were amazing, thank you for helping us celebrate our special day.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Visual Image Video and Photography's reply:

Thank you for making us a part of your Wedding Day Daniela & Anthony, we enjoyed capturing all of your special moments!

M · Married on 08/28/2018

Selecting visual image was the best decision we ever made! They were so professional, accommodating and friendly. We couldn’t have made a better choice in selecting a photographer and videographer. Thank you for making everything so seamless!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Visual Image Video and Photography's reply:

Thank you for choosing Visual Image to capture all of the unforgettable moments of your special day!

Lindsey · Married on 08/25/2018

Visual Image not only took amazing pictures, but also made my husband, my guests, and I super comfortable and relaxed. They were extremely punctual and professional and made sure to get every shot I wanted!

Visual Image Video and Photography 21
    Visual Image Video and Photography 22
    Visual Image Video and Photography 23
    Sent on 09/05/2018

Visual Image Video and Photography's reply:

Thank you, Lindsey. You and Robert were so great to work with. We especially loved the sunset pictures on the dock at Clark's Landing.

Loredana · Married on 08/11/2018

They were super kind, patient and very professional

Sent on 08/16/2018

Visual Image Video and Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Loredana! It was our pleasure to capture your wedding day at Casa Belvedere.

Siobhan · Married on 08/11/2018

The whole Visual Image team was great! It rained on our wedding day, but they didn’t miss a thing and made the beat of what we had! I would recommend Brian Marino and his team over and over again!
    Siobhan and Nick

Sent on 08/19/2018

Visual Image Video and Photography's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you both, Siobhan and Nick. Thank you for not worrying about getting a little wet at Richmond County Country Club.

LOUIS · Married on 08/11/2018

Great experience, Brian Marino was very good to us. The staff was awesome and the work was done with integrity.
    I would highly recommend them for a for any occasion..
    Very pleased.

Thank you to all who participated in bringing our special day to color and print. Great job !

Sent on 08/28/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2018

Visual image did an excellent job and went above and beyond for us. Brian and his team were amazing & we highly recommend using them.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Christina · Married on 07/13/2018

Overall great experience ! Highly professional & organized. Our pictures and video are excellent, could not be happier!

Visual Image Video and Photography 24
    Sent on 07/30/2018

Graceann · Married on 07/08/2018

The videographers we had the day of our wedding were amazing!! They captured all the special moments and our same day edit was breathtaking!! Amazing job! We can’t wait to see our video!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Jill · Married on 07/07/2018

You guys made our day perfect! I couldn't have asked for more

Sent on 07/09/2018