Visual Image Video and Photography Reviews

Visual Image Video and Photography 5
Visual Image Video and Photography 6
Visual Image Video and Photography 7

Natalie · Married on 12/01/2018

From beginning to end was absolutely perfect.

From beginning to end our photographer Joe and Visual Image video and photography did an amazing job at our daughters Sweet 16. The pictures couldn’t be more beautiful. He captured the entire night perfectly and was so professional and great to work with. I would highly recommend this company to be part of your special event !!

Marie Kelley · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Amazing. Used a drone to catch aerial shots. I’m so excited to see the footage!

I loved Brian and his crew. They were out of sight, out of mind but I know they caught it all. Super professional. I cannot wait to see our final edit. Going to be magnificent!
    We also got the photo booth which was so much fun!!! Whole crew was amazing. I want to throw another event just to use visual
    Image again!

Anthony · Married on 11/02/2018

Made our vision and dream a reality.

Visual image were so easy to work with. They were professional respectful and creative with everything. They listened to what we wanted they did what we asked. Then they went past our expectations and blew us away. Mike and Brian are a pleasure to work with. Thier staff are so nice so attentive. Jimmy, Stuart , dan and lee you guys killed it. The same day edit was better than some movies you see now a days. Thank you so much!

• Lynn

Lynn Skorenko · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Photo's

Brian and his staff were amazing. All our photos are of great quality and he was so professional. We got so many beautiful photo's my daughter is going to have a hard time picking them out. Great videographers too.

Daniela · Married on 09/08/2018

My photographers were amazing, thank you for helping us celebrate our special day.

M · Married on 08/28/2018

Selecting visual image was the best decision we ever made! They were so professional, accommodating and friendly. We couldn’t have made a better choice in selecting a photographer and videographer. Thank you for making everything so seamless!

Lindsey · Married on 08/25/2018

Visual Image not only took amazing pictures, but also made my husband, my guests, and I super comfortable and relaxed. They were extremely punctual and professional and made sure to get every shot I wanted!

Visual Image Video and Photography 10
    Visual Image Video and Photography 11
    Visual Image Video and Photography 12

Loredana · Married on 08/11/2018

They were super kind, patient and very professional

Siobhan · Married on 08/11/2018

The whole Visual Image team was great! It rained on our wedding day, but they didn’t miss a thing and made the beat of what we had! I would recommend Brian Marino and his team over and over again!
    Siobhan and Nick

LOUIS · Married on 08/11/2018

Great experience, Brian Marino was very good to us. The staff was awesome and the work was done with integrity.
    I would highly recommend them for a for any occasion..
    Very pleased.

Thank you to all who participated in bringing our special day to color and print. Great job !

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2018

Visual image did an excellent job and went above and beyond for us. Brian and his team were amazing & we highly recommend using them.

Christina · Married on 07/13/2018

Overall great experience ! Highly professional & organized. Our pictures and video are excellent, could not be happier!

Visual Image Video and Photography 13

Graceann · Married on 07/08/2018

The videographers we had the day of our wedding were amazing!! They captured all the special moments and our same day edit was breathtaking!! Amazing job! We can’t wait to see our video!

Jill · Married on 07/07/2018

You guys made our day perfect! I couldn't have asked for more

mary · Married on 06/30/2018

Love the team at visual image they were very professional and precise

Dana · Married on 06/23/2018

We haven’t receive our video trailer or raw footage yet but we did include a same day edit in our package and it was beautifully done. We look forward to getting the rest of the footage in a few months. So far we are very pleased with the service provided by Visual Image.

Debranne · Married on 06/22/2018

Brian and Jimmy were wonderful to work with!!

Kristen · Married on 06/16/2018

Our wedding was on June 16th and Brian filmed our wedding. He is amazing! He was very calm and took videos at our bridal suite and helped me organizing my bridal party! Our video covered the bridal suite, the church, taking pictures at snug harbor and the whole reception. No company offered to video the start to finish of our wedding except visual image. Brian and his staff was amazing! Thank you again!

Michael · Married on 06/10/2018

Visual image was great. They are true professionals.

Angelo · Married on 06/09/2018

Visual Image was amazing. Brian and Jimmy were awesome photographers. They were very creative with every shot. Very accommodating to our requests and on top of their game! We truly recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing photographer for their special event!!

Ashley · Married on 06/08/2018

We were referred to Brian by a close friend, and I am soooo happy we went with Visual Image. Brian and Syndi were so attentive from the first meeting until the last. The day of the wedding, Brian and his guys arrived on time and were so amazing. Not only did they take their time guiding me for the shots, they made me feel beautiful and comfortable! You know they care about their job when they get excited about the shots as they go. I felt as if I didn’t just pay them, I gained a type of friendship along the way because they were so friendly, also funny. Brian and the guys are for you!!! I had a litte drama and mishaps with other vendors, visual image was the only one I had no problem at all.. Worth every penny!!!

Max · Married on 05/26/2018

We can not begin to express the level of happiness we experienced after using Visual Image!! Our wedding was complete because of the professionalism and attention to detail used my Mike and Joe!!

Christina · Married on 05/05/2018

We could never thank Visual Image enough for all they did on our special day. We had a very large bridal party and Mike kept everything in line and got our photos done faster than anyone ever expected. The entire team was there for every second of the night to take photos of us with all of our guests and to make sure they did not miss an opportunity to capture every moment. Herman’s personal touch throughout our photos was what made everything complete. We already recommended Visual Image to all of our friends and family for any event. All of this excitement before even seeing our finished photos!

Robert & Christina

Martyna · Married on 04/27/2018

Hiring great Photo/Video Company for Our Wedding was one of our top priorities since pictures do last a lifetime. We've worked with Jimmy (photographer) and Brian (Video) and OMG it was one of the best experiences we've had. Both of them were as professional as imaginably possible and super creative. We have taken abundance of pictures. We had a pretty big Wedding Party with 7 bridesmaids, 6 groomsman, 2 flower girls and 2 ring bearers and they were able to get everybody whooped into shape and take great pictures. At the end of the evening while taking evening photos Jimmy and Brian spotted my brother using his vape and they came up with an amazing idea of using the smoke in our night shoot. BRILLIANT idea and even more brilliant turn out in the photos. They used every possible area at our outdoor venue to get variation of looks. We have made just one mistake by forgetting to tell Jimmy we wanted photos inside of the Tavern (but thats totally our fault and the lack of time to think, we were totally on autopilot). We have no complaints what so ever. It was a pleasure working with Visual Image we are forever thankful and we cannot wait to see the finished product. Thank you (Martyna and Mike)