3516 Reviews for Vistaprint

Programs (64)
Place Cards (39)
Catalog Invitations (35)
Menus (26)

I bought 100 invites for 35$ it took 3/4 days to get here and they are so cute!! I love them and I would recommend everyone to this site!! I'm so excited and happy with this purchase! (:

Profile Picture Tamera, 9/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I honestly thought they were great. I could change things on my invitations and I received them in 2 days on standard 6-8 day shipping. I would use them again.

Profile Picture Marina, 8/24/19, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

So I actually had a bad experience at first. My save-the-dates came and were gorgeous and on great quality paper, but they cut the paper wrong and there was a terrible white line along the top. I wrote Vistaprint and they immediate refunded me and express re-ordered them. They then wrote me a long and customize email explaining the situation, wishing my fiancé and I well and even commented on past orders. Great service!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/11/19, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Vista print was easy to use and had great designs for a fraction of the price of other brands

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/14/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Design, Printing

I AM AMAZED AT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE PROVIDED BY THIS COMPANY. I have had so many changes that have needed to be made to my orders for the save the dates and invitations because i had planned to have a destination wedding, things fell through due to political issues in the country we were going to do it at, i misspelled something on one of my orders, etc. In short, all the issues I've had have been my fault, not Vista Prints', but they've come through every time in fixing MY mistakes at no extra charge and with prompt shipping. They've taken away the stress in one big part of the wedding planning when everything else seemed to be going wrong. Thanks again vista print! Also, the quality of everything i've ordered has been amazing and the prices are so much more affordable than other websites that provide the same services.

Profile Picture Indiana, 4/6/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Programs, Save the Dates, Design, Printing

After being referred by several people to Vistaprint for our Save the Dates, my fiance and I selected our template and uploaded our favorite high-quality engagement photo. We were very excited as the proof we received was exactly what we wanted. Not to mention we were able to use a discount code which dropped the price of our Save the Date magnets to half of the normal price. Upon receipt of our Save the Dates, we both were terribly disappointed when it was apparent the image had been darkened, resulting in everything from fiance's nose down to be completely black. The size of the magnet was great though at 4 x 6. When I called Vistaprint to let them know that I couldn't see my fiance's face and I certainly couldn't send these Save the Dates out, the Customer Service Representative, Calousia, told me that she would correct this issue for me and send me replacements at no cost to me. She was very kind, understanding, and apologetic. I received the replacement Save the Dates more quickly than the originals. However, the contents of the package were crushed, resulting in my throwing away nearly half of the envelopes the Save the Dates came with. I didn't worry too much as I still had the envelopes from the original package that I could use to mail the magnets out. The replacement Save the Dates we received were much lighter and looked much better-you can actually see my fiance's brown face and olive shirt! That being said, the magnets were slightly warped from the packaging, and nearly a quarter of them had printing defects (specks of missing color or scratches). Rather than calling Vistaprint again to see what we could do, I tried not to stress about it. While I most likely won't order magnets from Vistaprint again and don't recommend them, I still really appreciate that Vistaprint tried to correct my issues with the first product and I will most likely order paper products from them again since I can trust their customer service.

Photo for Vistaprint Review - original product received
Profile Picture Haley, 4/2/19, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Design, Printing, Save the Dates
1.5

My invites were printed in different color than RSVP cards - their mistake - after spending 20 min on phone they said they would reship when I asked for a discount for my invites being late I was told they can't process two requests at once - I don't know if the 2nd set will arrive correct - my advice is if you use Vistaprint order WAY in advance - luckily my wedding is still 3 months away but I doubt I will do business with them again - rep just didn't seem to care very much - I still need time to do calligraphy and wax seals so the extra time does make a difference - if your wedding is soon proceed with caution!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/8/18, 6 Reviews
1.5

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/8/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We recently chose vistaprint.com for our Save-The-Dates and decided to do postcards. Although, I will say I found it quite annoying to be offered so many extras and upgrades through out the process, I ordered our product. A few days later I realized I had made a mistake with my fiance's name and that the product was already shipped. I called them and they edited the product and resend the correct product to us at no additional charge. When we finally did get both the original and the new product, we just were not satisfied with how it looked overall. My fiance called and once again, their staff was amazing and offered to refund a credit to the account. We went ahead and reordered a different product and extras because we were very satisfied. I highly recommend this company albeit, I feel horrible that we have to waste the originals, I will try to send them back to be recycle, or see how we can recycle them ourselves.

Profile Picture Jeninne, 1/19/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Save the Dates, Design, Printing

I ordered my save-the-dates and invitations from Vistaprint so far and have templates for my response cards, menus and programs awaiting final revision and ready to be ordered. This company produces quality paper goods and is constantly running specials to make them super affordable. I will continue to use vistaprint for all my stationary needs from now on!

Profile Picture Liz, 10/5/19, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

It was really easy to modify a design and make it fit my theme. Way more inexpensive than to get them "professionally" done or having to DIY them too much. The price was great and they have discounts if it's your first time, they email coupons as well. Utilizing all those really help get a quality look without the major price tag!

Profile Picture Cimonnett, 10/10/20, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Save the Dates, Design, Printing

It was very easy to find what we were looking for the wedding . Easy to personalize and view . Our order arrives sooner than it was suppose to . We are so happy . Can't wait to get them all together and in the mail.

Profile Picture jacqueline, 11/24/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Programs, Printing

I ordered my Save the Dates from Vistaprint during a 50% off sale. I was extremely apprehensive about ordering online, as I have read some horror stories. Considering the very low price that I paid (I used my Wedding Wire rewards, so they were FREE!!), I am extremely happy with the quality of the product.

I wanted to create the design myself and have them printed as postcards to help save on postage since we will be buying a lot of stamps over the next year. Uploading the design was extremely easy, as the website is very user friendly. After ordering, the items arrived approximately one week later and they were everything I had hoped they would be!

I would 100% use them again.

Profile Picture Katherine, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Save the Dates, Printing

Hello Everyone!!! i am a bride on a budget. After reading the reviews about how professional and how much value you get for your buck I decided to go ahead an use Vistaprint for my wedding Invitations (80) and RSVPs(80) and Place cards (100). I got all of this for under $80.00 and they arrived super fast with the economy (cheapest) shipping I ordered them on the 12/14 and I had them in my hands on 12/19. I am very please and will be ordering my STDs also so that my stationary can all be the same... Thanks Vistaprint!!!

Profile Picture Mirada, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

So happy with how our save the date cards came out!! I’m not very techy, but even I was able to take template that photographer made us and apply it to Vistaprints website. Cards were delivered the day that was estimated, and look fantastic! Will definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture Erika , 11/3/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Save the Dates, Printing

I ordered save the dates, invitations, RSVP cards, and when they came in, I realized I had the wrong date and wrong address. It was my fault, bu I they refunded me and told me congratulations and that this was their wedding gift to us, so that we could still order the right ones. Wonderful customer service, I highly recommend.

Profile Picture ToriAnne, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I am so happy that I went with vistaprint for our save the dates and wedding invitations! The cost is amazing, but the fact that they helped me fix my save the dates and sent me the fixed ones for free is amazing! They are extremely nice and understanding. The mix up was my fault by not deleting a text line. If we would have gone with a “professional” invitation store we would have probably had to pay to have them all fixed and resent. 70 save the dates, 70 white envelopes that go with them, 70 wedding invitations, 70 matching envelopes with design and a quote all for under $100!!!!! I will forever use this company for any of my needs on the future!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/20/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Save the Dates, Design, Printing
4.7

I am SO happy with my Save the Date magnets from Vistaprint! They were affordable (especially at 50% off), the quality was great, and I was able to pay $5 to have their designers customize my design. The only reason I am not giving them 5.0/5.0 is because the designers were somewhat difficult to work with. For example, in one draft they wrote "20180" for the date, instead of 2018, as I had asked, and in another draft, they ignored a request I made to revise something to the way it had been in a previous draft. However, for a $5 service to make my design exactly how I wanted it, I'll take it!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/19/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Save the Dates, Design, Printing

I really loved vistaprint! My invites turned out great and they were cheap!

Profile Picture Arianna, 10/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Wow! I am so impressed! I ordered the unique design via Etsy. Then I ordered the design onto magnets for save-the-dates. This was super cheap and beautiful! It was also very quick!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/7/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Printing, Save the Dates

Vista Print has been great! I ordered three separate items for our wedding invitation "kit," and the envelopes they sent were not big enough to fit all the pieces. They were very responsive and offered to send complimentary bigger envelopes immediately. Their customer service was amazing!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I used Vistaprint for my save the dates. When I received my order there was a mistake. Whether it was my fault or theirs, they took the blame without asking and send me new ones for free. They were extremely easy to work with and had great customer service!

Profile Picture Erika, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Save the Dates

I put in my order of a personalized wedding program last night and woke up the next day because I forgot to mention our pianist. I called and talked to a kind lady named Alex. She stopped my current programs from printing, added the program to my cart again, let me edit, and gave me the same price I had with my original order. She was such a friendly voice to talk to, and even asked me how my day was going while I was making my edit, etc. I hope her company is aware that she was a great way to start my day and she was so helpful and saved a lot of hassle, as I thought I was going to have to start all over and re-order.
Definitely switching all of my printing needs over to Vista-print. Thank you for your help!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Design, Printing, Place Cards, Programs

Very good quality products. Fast shipping.

Profile Picture Kc, 12/14/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Design, Printing

Vistaprint offers a wide range of products that can all be customized to fit your unique style for a very reasonable price!

Profile Picture Maria, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous, Design, Printing