3456 Reviews for Vistaprint

Catalog Invitations (35)
Place Cards (35)
Menus (25)
3449 Vistaprint Reviews

I bought 100 invites for 35$ it took 3/4 days to get here and they are so cute!! I love them and I would recommend everyone to this site!! I'm so excited and happy with this purchase! (:

Profile Picture Tamera, 9/20/19, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

It was really easy to modify a design and make it fit my theme. Way more inexpensive than to get them "professionally" done or having to DIY them too much. The price was great and they have discounts if it's your first time, they email coupons as well. Utilizing all those really help get a quality look without the major price tag!

Profile Picture Cimonnett, 10/10/20, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Save the Dates, Design, Printing

I ordered my Save the Dates from Vistaprint during a 50% off sale. I was extremely apprehensive about ordering online, as I have read some horror stories. Considering the very low price that I paid (I used my Wedding Wire rewards, so they were FREE!!), I am extremely happy with the quality of the product.

I wanted to create the design myself and have them printed as postcards to help save on postage since we will be buying a lot of stamps over the next year. Uploading the design was extremely easy, as the website is very user friendly. After ordering, the items arrived approximately one week later and they were everything I had hoped they would be!

I would 100% use them again.

Profile Picture Katherine, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Save the Dates, Printing

Hello Everyone!!! i am a bride on a budget. After reading the reviews about how professional and how much value you get for your buck I decided to go ahead an use Vistaprint for my wedding Invitations (80) and RSVPs(80) and Place cards (100). I got all of this for under $80.00 and they arrived super fast with the economy (cheapest) shipping I ordered them on the 12/14 and I had them in my hands on 12/19. I am very please and will be ordering my STDs also so that my stationary can all be the same... Thanks Vistaprint!!!

Profile Picture Mirada, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I am so happy that I went with vistaprint for our save the dates and wedding invitations! The cost is amazing, but the fact that they helped me fix my save the dates and sent me the fixed ones for free is amazing! They are extremely nice and understanding. The mix up was my fault by not deleting a text line. If we would have gone with a “professional” invitation store we would have probably had to pay to have them all fixed and resent. 70 save the dates, 70 white envelopes that go with them, 70 wedding invitations, 70 matching envelopes with design and a quote all for under $100!!!!! I will forever use this company for any of my needs on the future!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/20/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Save the Dates, Design, Printing

Vista Print has been great! I ordered three separate items for our wedding invitation "kit," and the envelopes they sent were not big enough to fit all the pieces. They were very responsive and offered to send complimentary bigger envelopes immediately. Their customer service was amazing!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Vistaprint offers a wide range of products that can all be customized to fit your unique style for a very reasonable price!

Profile Picture Maria, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous, Design, Printing

I've have researched many different sites for wedding invites, save the dates,Christmas cards, ect and Vista Print has always been my go to! Not only do they have amazing deals going on many times throughout the year; their site is very user friendly, they have a large variety of designs to choose from,and they are great to work with! I just recieved my save the date magnets in the mail today and had a quick question from the customer service department. I jumped right on the chat and they were very professional and quick to fix my error that I had overlooked and quickly sent out new Magnets! I highly recommend vista print! I will continue to shop with them in the future!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I absolutely LOVE Vistaprint.
I used their services for business before and just did my Save the dates with them, their price is THE BEST and the quality is great!
I will be using them for my invitations as well when the time comes and I ALWAYS recommend them to everyone

Profile Picture Patricia , 9/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Design, Printing, Save the Dates

I used vistaprint for my Save the Dates, RSVPs, and wedding invitations. They were super easy and definitely affordable! My wedding invitations didn't come out the way I wanted (...due to my error as the colors on my invitation looked the same on my computer, but one line was actually slightly lighter due to a different font color being selected) so I chatted with a vistaprint representative online. She was super friendly, understanding, and fixed my invitations so they looked EXACTLY the way I wanted for free! I was pleasantly surprised and will continue to use them for all things, wedding related or not.

Profile Picture Angela, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Invitations turned out perfect. Inexpensive and website is easy to use.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Vista print was wonderful to work with for my wedding invitations and RSVP cards. Once I got them in the mail my niece quickly realized there was a spelling error on the RSVP cards. I called the next day and they completely credited my account and I was able to fix it. I called again later in the day once I realized that yes, my invitations had a typo. I had 4 people look at these before I ordered. Apparently we all had a bad day and were burnt out that evening. I figured it wouldn't hurt to call again and at least try to get a discount since I didn't need the envelops. Not only did they yet again credit my account for this, they corrected my errors over the phone and allowed me to check it in my cart. She even looked at my RSVP cards and helped color coordinate a separation line and darken other lines. They are absolutely wonderful. Glad I ordered through them.

Profile Picture Angela, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Easy to use. Received my save the dates within a week and I loved them. Can't wait to see my invitations.

Profile Picture Crystal , 7/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Design, Save the Dates

My invites were perfect and just the way I imagined them. Everyone complimented them!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/30/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I was able to use my own design and upload it. Worked amazingly! Planning to use them for my invitations as well!!

Profile Picture Julia, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Save the Dates, Printing

We used vista print as it was a familiar source for business purposes. The save the dates and invitations came out beautiful.

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Design, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates

We had to order new invitations when our venue had to be changed- quality and price were amazing!! Only thing is the envelopes they come with are a bit thin.. you can see through them a little, but nothing terrible

Profile Picture Cassie, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Design, Printing

The quality is amazing & they sent it so fast! I didn't spend an arm and a leg on invites and save the dates but they look incredible!

Profile Picture Anna, 6/1/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Save the Dates, Design, Printing

I ordered wedding invites, Save the Dates, Bridal Shower invites, RSVP cards and Reception cards with vistaprint and I am definitely satisfied with the quality!! Not only was I happy with the quality, but my mother had but the wrong address on the reception cards and vistaprint sent me new ones in two days for free! It was so easy to fix by talking to an assistant over the online chat!! I would definitely recommend to all of my friends!!

Profile Picture Kai, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Easy to use and customize to fit your style or theme. Reasonable pricing and fast shipping. Love my Save the Dates!

Profile Picture Crystal, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I cannot rave enough about Vistaprint service! I had the wrong address for my wedding invitations and didn't realize it until after my order had already shipped. When I inquired about editing the address, the service rep offered to replace all of my invitations with the correct address for free! I was definitely not expecting this, but I am sooo glad I used vistaprint! Otherwise I would have had to re-buy all of my invites!

Profile Picture Brittney, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Design, Printing

I had my magnets save the date, and I love them... people are very happy and so do we!!!

Profile Picture Rocio, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Printing, Save the Dates

I use them for everything! I love this company, and I always know what to expect

Profile Picture Angelina, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Design, Printing

This is my first time using vistaprint for my save the date cards and if anyone needs a great overall experience I would go with them. My save the date cards are so beautiful and how fast they came was amazing! definitely be using vistaprint for my invitations and possibly by thank you cards as well!

Profile Picture Olivia, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews