3496 Reviews for Vistaprint

Place Cards (36)
Catalog Invitations (35)
Menus (25)
3488 Vistaprint Reviews

I bought 100 invites for 35$ it took 3/4 days to get here and they are so cute!! I love them and I would recommend everyone to this site!! I'm so excited and happy with this purchase! (:

Profile Picture Tamera, 9/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Vista print was easy to use and had great designs for a fraction of the price of other brands

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/14/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Design, Printing

I AM AMAZED AT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE PROVIDED BY THIS COMPANY. I have had so many changes that have needed to be made to my orders for the save the dates and invitations because i had planned to have a destination wedding, things fell through due to political issues in the country we were going to do it at, i misspelled something on one of my orders, etc. In short, all the issues I've had have been my fault, not Vista Prints', but they've come through every time in fixing MY mistakes at no extra charge and with prompt shipping. They've taken away the stress in one big part of the wedding planning when everything else seemed to be going wrong. Thanks again vista print! Also, the quality of everything i've ordered has been amazing and the prices are so much more affordable than other websites that provide the same services.

Profile Picture Indiana, 4/6/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Programs, Save the Dates, Design, Printing

It was really easy to modify a design and make it fit my theme. Way more inexpensive than to get them "professionally" done or having to DIY them too much. The price was great and they have discounts if it's your first time, they email coupons as well. Utilizing all those really help get a quality look without the major price tag!

Profile Picture Cimonnett, 10/10/20, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Save the Dates, Design, Printing

It was very easy to find what we were looking for the wedding . Easy to personalize and view . Our order arrives sooner than it was suppose to . We are so happy . Can't wait to get them all together and in the mail.

Profile Picture jacqueline, 11/24/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Programs, Printing

I ordered my Save the Dates from Vistaprint during a 50% off sale. I was extremely apprehensive about ordering online, as I have read some horror stories. Considering the very low price that I paid (I used my Wedding Wire rewards, so they were FREE!!), I am extremely happy with the quality of the product.

I wanted to create the design myself and have them printed as postcards to help save on postage since we will be buying a lot of stamps over the next year. Uploading the design was extremely easy, as the website is very user friendly. After ordering, the items arrived approximately one week later and they were everything I had hoped they would be!

I would 100% use them again.

Profile Picture Katherine, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Save the Dates, Printing

Hello Everyone!!! i am a bride on a budget. After reading the reviews about how professional and how much value you get for your buck I decided to go ahead an use Vistaprint for my wedding Invitations (80) and RSVPs(80) and Place cards (100). I got all of this for under $80.00 and they arrived super fast with the economy (cheapest) shipping I ordered them on the 12/14 and I had them in my hands on 12/19. I am very please and will be ordering my STDs also so that my stationary can all be the same... Thanks Vistaprint!!!

Profile Picture Mirada, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

So happy with how our save the date cards came out!! I’m not very techy, but even I was able to take template that photographer made us and apply it to Vistaprints website. Cards were delivered the day that was estimated, and look fantastic! Will definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture Erika , 11/3/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Save the Dates, Printing

I ordered save the dates, invitations, RSVP cards, and when they came in, I realized I had the wrong date and wrong address. It was my fault, bu I they refunded me and told me congratulations and that this was their wedding gift to us, so that we could still order the right ones. Wonderful customer service, I highly recommend.

Profile Picture ToriAnne, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I am so happy that I went with vistaprint for our save the dates and wedding invitations! The cost is amazing, but the fact that they helped me fix my save the dates and sent me the fixed ones for free is amazing! They are extremely nice and understanding. The mix up was my fault by not deleting a text line. If we would have gone with a “professional” invitation store we would have probably had to pay to have them all fixed and resent. 70 save the dates, 70 white envelopes that go with them, 70 wedding invitations, 70 matching envelopes with design and a quote all for under $100!!!!! I will forever use this company for any of my needs on the future!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/20/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Save the Dates, Design, Printing

Wow! I am so impressed! I ordered the unique design via Etsy. Then I ordered the design onto magnets for save-the-dates. This was super cheap and beautiful! It was also very quick!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/7/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Printing, Save the Dates

Vista Print has been great! I ordered three separate items for our wedding invitation "kit," and the envelopes they sent were not big enough to fit all the pieces. They were very responsive and offered to send complimentary bigger envelopes immediately. Their customer service was amazing!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I used Vistaprint for my save the dates. When I received my order there was a mistake. Whether it was my fault or theirs, they took the blame without asking and send me new ones for free. They were extremely easy to work with and had great customer service!

Profile Picture Erika, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Save the Dates

Very good quality products. Fast shipping.

Profile Picture Kc, 12/14/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Design, Printing

Vistaprint offers a wide range of products that can all be customized to fit your unique style for a very reasonable price!

Profile Picture Maria, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous, Design, Printing

I've have researched many different sites for wedding invites, save the dates,Christmas cards, ect and Vista Print has always been my go to! Not only do they have amazing deals going on many times throughout the year; their site is very user friendly, they have a large variety of designs to choose from,and they are great to work with! I just recieved my save the date magnets in the mail today and had a quick question from the customer service department. I jumped right on the chat and they were very professional and quick to fix my error that I had overlooked and quickly sent out new Magnets! I highly recommend vista print! I will continue to shop with them in the future!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I absolutely LOVE Vistaprint.
I used their services for business before and just did my Save the dates with them, their price is THE BEST and the quality is great!
I will be using them for my invitations as well when the time comes and I ALWAYS recommend them to everyone

Profile Picture Patricia , 9/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Design, Printing, Save the Dates

great vendor for invitations and more

Profile Picture Al, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Thank Yous, Design, Printing

I used vistaprint for my Save the Dates, RSVPs, and wedding invitations. They were super easy and definitely affordable! My wedding invitations didn't come out the way I wanted (...due to my error as the colors on my invitation looked the same on my computer, but one line was actually slightly lighter due to a different font color being selected) so I chatted with a vistaprint representative online. She was super friendly, understanding, and fixed my invitations so they looked EXACTLY the way I wanted for free! I was pleasantly surprised and will continue to use them for all things, wedding related or not.

Profile Picture Angela, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Invitations turned out perfect. Inexpensive and website is easy to use.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Vista print was wonderful to work with for my wedding invitations and RSVP cards. Once I got them in the mail my niece quickly realized there was a spelling error on the RSVP cards. I called the next day and they completely credited my account and I was able to fix it. I called again later in the day once I realized that yes, my invitations had a typo. I had 4 people look at these before I ordered. Apparently we all had a bad day and were burnt out that evening. I figured it wouldn't hurt to call again and at least try to get a discount since I didn't need the envelops. Not only did they yet again credit my account for this, they corrected my errors over the phone and allowed me to check it in my cart. She even looked at my RSVP cards and helped color coordinate a separation line and darken other lines. They are absolutely wonderful. Glad I ordered through them.

Profile Picture Angela, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Vista Print is the place to order your invitations! I created ALL of our wedding stationary on Adobe Illustrator, placed a large order and when I got them I was SO disappointed. I thought I ordered all the stationary on matte paper. However, when they arrived in the mail they had a glossy look to them. I immediately called their customer service and they replaced my entire order for free to make sure I got what I expected! In addition, I didn't like the envelopes that I ordered (I thought I was purchasing kraft paper envelopes, but they were because they print on white paper and don't use colored paper) so they gave me a refund. I will continue working with Vista Print and look forward to ordering our Honeymoon pictures from them!

Profile Picture Breanna, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Easy to use. Received my save the dates within a week and I loved them. Can't wait to see my invitations.

Profile Picture Crystal , 7/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Design, Save the Dates

My invites were perfect and just the way I imagined them. Everyone complimented them!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/30/18, 5 Reviews