Vistaprint Reviews

3,687 | Waltham, MA

3,687 Reviews for Vistaprint

Alicia · Getting married on 05/08/2021

I ordered our save the date magnets, invitations and RSVP cards thru vistaprint. It was amazing being able to customize everything just the way I wanted. Everything we got turned out perfect and arrived right on time. They were amazingly priced, a lot of deals and coupons, I would wait for just the right one and ended up paying close to nothing for the amount of save the dates and invitations I got!

Sent on 08/30/2016

ROBYN STRICKLAND · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Great price, Great Product

My hostess for my shower received GORGEOUS bridal shower invitations at a great deal, so when she suggested VistaPrint it was a no brainer! I got my thank you cards to match the bridal shower invitations and did my wedding invitations through them. All were of great quality and great price! I am so pleased and will use them in future events and highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Cimonnett · Getting married on 10/10/2020

It was really easy to modify a design and make it fit my theme. Way more inexpensive than to get them "professionally" done or having to DIY them too much. The price was great and they have discounts if it's your first time, they email coupons as well. Utilizing all those really help get a quality look without the major price tag!

Sent on 04/19/2016
  • Kaite

Katie · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Save the date magnets

High quality magnets that were super affordable! Paid $145.00 for 200 magnets!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Nicole Lussier · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Simple and Easy to Use

Can't go wrong with Vistaprint! Great company and they often have promotions and deals! The quality of their invites are great too! No complaints. Would use again.

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Jayo · Getting married on 06/19/2020

Save the date Magnets

LOVED the customer service Vistaprint provided. I ordered 100 save the date magnets, somehow the mail service had damaged the box and all of the magnets were bent. Vistaprint immediately remade all of our magnets and sent It as soon as possible. Coupons are constantly available! Great quality, so many compliments! I couldn’t pick just one! 100 percent would recommend!

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • User7887350

So many options all at great prices!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Andrea Chen · Getting married on 02/28/2020

Less than 100 invitations!

We had such beautiful invitations from Vistaprint!

We have less than 20 people attending our wedding, and it was incredibly difficult trying to find a place that could make less than 100 invitations at an affordable price. We were also very happy with the type of designs we could choose from versus other online stores.

We absolutely love our invitations and so do our guests!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Annette

Annette Roman · Married on 02/16/2020

Very impressed

I have ordered business cards in the past but really didn't know what to expect for our wedding invitations. We loved them! Great quality from the printing to the paper stock. They are so lovely and we are glad we took a chance. The arrived a week earlier than expected too!!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Vicky

Vicky Smith · Married on 01/18/2020

Easy and Great Quality

It was easy to design the save the dates, the invites, the rsvp cards, and thank you notes on the website. When I had an issue with the save the dates, the customer service was phenomenal and the problem was taken care of immediately. The invites, rsvp, and thank you cards were perfect! They came quick and were the best cost option for us! It saved us a lot of money!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Haley

Haley Bull · Married on 01/18/2020

Amazing customer service

We loved our invitations from Vistaprint. We saved a ton of money and left way more satisfied!

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Prisila

Prisila · Married on 12/29/2019

Love my Invitations

First they send me samples and after that I made my invitations. I love them. Fast Shipping!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Robia · Married on 12/07/2019

Easy and Great Quality Wedding Invitations

I use Vistaprint for our holiday card every year and so when looking at what to do for save the dates and wedding invites, I included Vistaprint in the search. Vistaprint is a really great option for save the dates, wedding invites or anything else you might need for your wedding if you are looking for great quality and competitive prices. I wanted beautiful invitations without having a pay a crazy amount of money and got just that! I am definitely using Vistaprint for our Thank You cards and will continue to use them for holiday cards for years to come!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Kangaloo · Married on 12/07/2019

Perfection!

Vista Print is the way to go! Great prices, tons of designs and so easy! I loved how all of our stationary looked!

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • ashleysprivette

Ashley · Married on 12/07/2019

We loved everything we ordered from Vistaprint!

We loved our save the date magnets, reception cards, envelopes, RSVP cards, and thank you notes all from Vistaprint! Everything turned out perfectly and their customer service was amazing when something was delivered to us right the first time. We would highly recommend using them for all engaged couples!

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Ringgold · Married on 11/23/2019

So many options

Our wedding invitations, save the date cards and thank you cards were perfectly matched to the rustic wedding we were having. They were great and the guests loved them!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Stefanie · Married on 11/22/2019

I used Vistaprint for my Save the Dates, we did a photo magnet. They turned out great and we received within a week of ordering. The quality was great and the magnet is still sticking!!

Sent on 10/17/2012
  • Katherine

Katherine Guthrie · Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding Invitations

Our ordering process was simple. They are a huge selection of options. Our invitations arrived as promised in a reasonable length of time.

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Lola

Lola K Young · Married on 11/02/2019

Excellent service

I made a mistake when creating my invitation and did not notice until the order had started printing(oh no!) I called and within minutes the previous order had been stopped, adjusted for edits and back to print. I ended up receiving the corrected order faster than originally planned and the customer service was top notch!

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/27/2019

Beautiful Invitations

We ordered all over stationary through Vistaprint and could not be more happy with the quality of it all. We loved the design and they were so affordable!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Rosie

Rosie · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing vendor

Affordable and beautiful! We did our save the dates, wedding invitations and thank you cards with them!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Mikalyn

Mikalyn · Married on 10/19/2019

Save the dates

I have already ordered my save the dates, and they came quickly and were amazing quality for the price!

Sent on 12/21/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany Crowley · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful budget-friendly invitations!

I knew in the beginning of wedding planning that we did not want to spend a good chunk of our budget on invitations but I still wanted something that looked nice. We originally ordered our Save the Dates from here for around $50 and they turned out beautiful. Afterwards, we ordered our invitations and RSVP cards from here. They were so pretty and only cost us around $85. If you're unsure of the quality, I recommend ordering a sample package. Seeing some of the different sizes and materials in person helped us choose before ordering. The best part--there's always a discount code (in fact, one comes with the sample package). I will say the envelopes that come with it are pretty thin but that really didn't matter to us all that much. Overall, a great product!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Katesyface

Katy · Married on 10/19/2019

The Most Affordable Option Online

Vistaprint has the best variety of invitations, and if you are lucky enough to order with a 50% coupon, you can grab your invitations/rsvps/save the dates for pennies on the dollar.

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Susie

Susie · Married on 10/13/2019

LOVE Vistaprint!

We used Vistaprint for our wedding invites and they looked great! We've used them before, and know the quality of the products is incredible. No ink smears, no flimsy paper. And the new Gold Foil options are beautiful. Definitely worth waiting for sales.

Sent on 10/07/2019