Vistaprint Reviews

3,527 | Waltham, MA

3,527 Reviews for Vistaprint

3,527 Vistaprint Reviews

Cimonnett · Getting married on 10/10/2020

It was really easy to modify a design and make it fit my theme. Way more inexpensive than to get them "professionally" done or having to DIY them too much. The price was great and they have discounts if it's your first time, they email coupons as well. Utilizing all those really help get a quality look without the major price tag!

• Kyle

Kyle · Getting married on 05/27/2019

I used Vistaprint for my invitations, save-the-dates and more. The products were affordable and came quickly. The customer service was what made my experience outstanding. When very few of my items got minor damage during shipping, they two-night-mailed me a full replacement order with no hassle.

Nicole · Getting married on 05/11/2019

So I actually had a bad experience at first. My save-the-dates came and were gorgeous and on great quality paper, but they cut the paper wrong and there was a terrible white line along the top. I wrote Vistaprint and they immediate refunded me and express re-ordered them. They then wrote me a long and customize email explaining the situation, wishing my fiancé and I well and even commented on past orders. Great service!

Jessica · Getting married on 04/14/2019

Vista print was easy to use and had great designs for a fraction of the price of other brands

• I

Indiana · Getting married on 04/06/2019

I AM AMAZED AT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE PROVIDED BY THIS COMPANY. I have had so many changes that have needed to be made to my orders for the save the dates and invitations because i had planned to have a destination wedding, things fell through due to political issues in the country we were going to do it at, i misspelled something on one of my orders, etc. In short, all the issues I've had have been my fault, not Vista Prints', but they've come through every time in fixing MY mistakes at no extra charge and with prompt shipping. They've taken away the stress in one big part of the wedding planning when everything else seemed to be going wrong. Thanks again vista print! Also, the quality of everything i've ordered has been amazing and the prices are so much more affordable than other websites that provide the same services.

• Jeaninne

Jeaninne · Getting married on 01/19/2019

We recently chose vistaprint.com for our Save-The-Dates and decided to do postcards. Although, I will say I found it quite annoying to be offered so many extras and upgrades through out the process, I ordered our product. A few days later I realized I had made a mistake with my fiance's name and that the product was already shipped. I called them and they edited the product and resend the correct product to us at no additional charge. When we finally did get both the original and the new product, we just were not satisfied with how it looked overall. My fiance called and once again, their staff was amazing and offered to refund a credit to the account. We went ahead and reordered a different product and extras because we were very satisfied. I highly recommend this company albeit, I feel horrible that we have to waste the originals, I will try to send them back to be recycle, or see how we can recycle them ourselves.

Rebecca · Getting married on 01/19/2019

Vistaprint did an amazing job on the invitations. They have great options to choose.

• Kc

Kc · Getting married on 12/14/2018

Very good quality products. Fast shipping.

• jacqueline

jacqueline · Getting married on 11/24/2018

It was very easy to find what we were looking for the wedding . Easy to personalize and view . Our order arrives sooner than it was suppose to . We are so happy . Can't wait to get them all together and in the mail.

• WagsToKray

Katherine · Getting married on 11/10/2018

I ordered my Save the Dates from Vistaprint during a 50% off sale. I was extremely apprehensive about ordering online, as I have read some horror stories. Considering the very low price that I paid (I used my Wedding Wire rewards, so they were FREE!!), I am extremely happy with the quality of the product.

I wanted to create the design myself and have them printed as postcards to help save on postage since we will be buying a lot of stamps over the next year. Uploading the design was extremely easy, as the website is very user friendly. After ordering, the items arrived approximately one week later and they were everything I had hoped they would be!

I would 100% use them again.

Vistaprint 1
  • Mirada

Mirada · Getting married on 11/10/2018

Hello Everyone!!! i am a bride on a budget. After reading the reviews about how professional and how much value you get for your buck I decided to go ahead an use Vistaprint for my wedding Invitations (80) and RSVPs(80) and Place cards (100). I got all of this for under $80.00 and they arrived super fast with the economy (cheapest) shipping I ordered them on the 12/14 and I had them in my hands on 12/19. I am very please and will be ordering my STDs also so that my stationary can all be the same... Thanks Vistaprint!!!

Erika · Getting married on 11/03/2018

So happy with how our save the date cards came out!! I’m not very techy, but even I was able to take template that photographer made us and apply it to Vistaprints website. Cards were delivered the day that was estimated, and look fantastic! Will definitely recommend!!

ToriAnne · Getting married on 11/03/2018

I ordered save the dates, invitations, RSVP cards, and when they came in, I realized I had the wrong date and wrong address. It was my fault, bu I they refunded me and told me congratulations and that this was their wedding gift to us, so that we could still order the right ones. Wonderful customer service, I highly recommend.

Shannon · Getting married on 10/20/2018

I am so happy that I went with vistaprint for our save the dates and wedding invitations! The cost is amazing, but the fact that they helped me fix my save the dates and sent me the fixed ones for free is amazing! They are extremely nice and understanding. The mix up was my fault by not deleting a text line. If we would have gone with a “professional” invitation store we would have probably had to pay to have them all fixed and resent. 70 save the dates, 70 white envelopes that go with them, 70 wedding invitations, 70 matching envelopes with design and a quote all for under $100!!!!! I will forever use this company for any of my needs on the future!!

• Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 10/20/2018

Great designs, value, and customer service!

I have ordered Christmas cards from Vistaprint for years so when it came time to order wedding save the dates, invites, and other items they were the first company I thought of. I priced out other companies and evaluated the designs but found the best designs and value from Vistaprint. They always have great coupons/offers and I love the degree to which you can customize their templates. I used a mountain template and customized it quite a bit and many of my guests commented on how beautiful they thought the invite/theme was. Also, in my haste to order wedding programs I totally made an error. The programs had already shipped but Vistaprint worked with me to come up with a super fair alternative option for me so I wasn't just out all that money. I will definitely be using Vistaprint for years to come.

Arianna · Getting married on 10/19/2018

I really loved vistaprint! My invites turned out great and they were cheap!

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2018

Wow! I am so impressed! I ordered the unique design via Etsy. Then I ordered the design onto magnets for save-the-dates. This was super cheap and beautiful! It was also very quick!

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

Vista Print has been great! I ordered three separate items for our wedding invitation "kit," and the envelopes they sent were not big enough to fit all the pieces. They were very responsive and offered to send complimentary bigger envelopes immediately. Their customer service was amazing!!

Erika · Married on 10/06/2018

I used Vistaprint for my save the dates. When I received my order there was a mistake. Whether it was my fault or theirs, they took the blame without asking and send me new ones for free. They were extremely easy to work with and had great customer service!

Hannah · Married on 10/06/2018

I put in my order of a personalized wedding program last night and woke up the next day because I forgot to mention our pianist. I called and talked to a kind lady named Alex. She stopped my current programs from printing, added the program to my cart again, let me edit, and gave me the same price I had with my original order. She was such a friendly voice to talk to, and even asked me how my day was going while I was making my edit, etc. I hope her company is aware that she was a great way to start my day and she was so helpful and saved a lot of hassle, as I thought I was going to have to start all over and re-order.
    Definitely switching all of my printing needs over to Vista-print. Thank you for your help!

Rachel · Married on 09/29/2018

Vistaprint has SO many amazing invitations to choose from or the option to create your own, which we loved. The price was perfect for our budget and shipping was quick!

Vistaprint 2

Jordain · Married on 09/22/2018

I tried many other websites to create my programs but due to a large wedding party, the layouts on the other sites were not large enough to fit it all. So I tried vista print and the programs turned out exactly what I wanted. However, I made a spelling error and didn’t notice until I received them. I contacted customer service and they happily reprinted and are resending me the programs free of charge! Wonderful experience!!

• Maria

Maria · Married on 09/15/2018

Vistaprint offers a wide range of products that can all be customized to fit your unique style for a very reasonable price!

Denise · Married on 09/15/2018

Vistaprint did several of my foam boards. photos and signs for my granddaughter's wedding. The quality of their products is excellent and the pricing is awesome. They ship quickly and their site is very easy to use. You can design your own materials or they will do it for you. I ma amazed with every order

Vistaprint 3
    Vistaprint 4

Tamera · Married on 09/09/2018

I bought 100 invites for 35$ it took 3/4 days to get here and they are so cute!! I love them and I would recommend everyone to this site!! I'm so excited and happy with this purchase! (: