Vista Events Reviews

Vista Events 4
  • Matthew

Matthew Bunn · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Fun, Humorous, and Genuine

Debra Ann is a very enthusiastic, detailed-oriented, and knowledgeable wedding officiant. She's experienced and knows every angle of a wedding and ceremony. You don't need to know anything going in, which can be very helpful in the bustle of preparing your wedding. Debra Ann is thorough and a hard-worker and will be extremely detailed in the preparation, drafting, rehearsal, and of course the ceremony itself. Her thoroughness is matched by her cheerfulness, kindness, and great humor. She will infuse levity and lightness and humor into your ceremony seamlessly, if that's what you wish. Debra Ann can do whatever you need and help with whatever you need. A very good choice for an officiant and highly recommended.

Sent on 05/11/2019

Vista Events's reply:

I am humbled by your high praise, Matthew. I appreciate your sharing these kind words, and I continue to smile whenever I think of so many wonderful moments during your ceremony. We all worked so well together, and I thank you for the privilege of being at your side to witness it all.

Tara Flores · Married on 09/15/2019

Rev Deb made our day even more special

We decided on a whim to get married over the weekend. With 3 days notice, Minister Deb customized the most beautiful, loving, and perfectly executed ceremony. She listened to what we wanted and performed the ceremony exactly how we had hoped. We can't thank her enough for the warmth, attention to detail, and love that she brought to our special day. Her inclusion of our children and guests into the ceremony was the icing on the cake. Her husband came along and took a few photos for us too which was awesome. Thank you Rev Deb and Vista Events!

Sent on 09/18/2019
    Vista Events 7
    Vista Events 8
  • W

Wenmei Li · Married on 07/20/2019

Professional, Personalized, and God-Centered Minister

Minister Debra Ann orchestrated a personalized, warm, and memorable ceremony today for my groom Eric and me. She spoke about us with such charm and detail that it seemed like we have known each other for a lifetime. Her graceful and elegant style along with her God-centered approach helped make today the best day of our lives so far. If you are looking for someone who will approach your ceremony as if it were her own, don't look further than Minister Debra Ann.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Vista Events's reply:

Dearest Wenmei, I am so thrilled everything turned out so perfectly for you and Eric. You both deserve every happiness, and it was my great honor to serve as your officiant.

Eric Englert · Married on 07/20/2019

Friendly, Detail-oriented Minister

Debra Ann is the consummate professional. Her attention to detail combined with her affability and kindness make her the ideal minister. We just had our initial wedding consultation meeting with Debra, and my fiancee and I feel like we have known her all of our lives. She made us feel so comfortable and took the time to make the ceremony unique and special. I highly recommend Debra Ann!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Vista Events's reply:

Thank you, Eric. It was a true joy, start to finish, working with both of you and your families! I am so grateful you chose me, and that I was able to provide the perfect tone for your special day.

Annie Gowens · Married on 07/20/2019

Debra Ann !

She is an amazing lady !! I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Vista Events's reply:

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to recommend me here, Annie! I enjoyed working with your entire family, including the children, who were all so delightful.
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 05/04/2019

So excited to work with Debra!

We were definitely running behind in terms of finding an officiant, but we truly lucked out! Debra was very responsive and is just the right person for what we want for our special day. We clicked immediately, and I could tell she would be a wonderful presence at our wedding. We are both looking forward to getting to know Debra and the beautiful ceremony she will be writing for us!

Sent on 02/22/2019
  • Christina

Christina Demarco · Married on 11/10/2018

Mother of the groom

My son was just married by Minister Debra Ann, she was very professional, and very friendly, She makes everyone feel that they are part of the ceremony. The ceremony was beautiful and very moving. She made sure everything was perfect for their special day. I loved how she told their love story and she also gave them an infinity heart that was very special. My son told me he really liked her he found her to be very spiritual. Minister Debra Ann is wonderful and I would recommend her to anyone getting married or renewing their vows!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Vista Events's reply:

Dear Christina, you are so kind to share these delightful memories of your son's wedding day! You raised a very special man, and I remember thinking early on he must have had wonderful parenting. You did an outstanding job, and you should be very proud. It was my honor to work with your family and the newlyweds. I'm so pleased that you loved the ceremony, which was highly personalized. Thank you.

Steve Kemnetz Jr · Married on 11/10/2018

Mr & Mrs K

My wife and I loved our first meeting with Minister Debra Ann. We both walked out of there knowing we were going to pick her. Then we thought to ourselves, maybe she picked us. From the moment we started working with the Minister, we realized she cared so much about our special day. We are extremely happy with Vista Events and Minister Debra Ann will always be apart of our lives.

Sent on 02/22/2019

Vista Events's reply:

'Love being a part of the Kemnetz circle! You two are special and always will be. Keep loving each other well, and thanks for a truly meaningful connection.
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 06/23/2018

Debra is amazing!!!! She really created an amazing love story for my husband and I.

Debra from start to finish was completely invested in our ceremony and truly wanted to give us exactly what we wanted. She was so patient and willing to do whatever it took to make us happy. For Valentine’s Day she sent us a fun game to play as a couple before our wedding day! 😊

Sent on 11/21/2018

Vista Events's reply:

So many happy memories with you two lovebirds! We had lots of fun together, and I truly enjoyed serving as your wedding officiant. I have many fond memories of your rehearsal and ceremony. Thank you, Kristin and Keith!

Kate · Married on 05/27/2018

Guest at wedding

Debra is absolutely amazing at what she does!! I attended a wedding that she officiated and she not only made it cute but also threw some humor in as well. I loved that because it really keeps the guests entertained. She makes everyone feel so comfortable and welcomed! I would 10/10 recommend!!! You will NOT be disappointed !

Sent on 05/07/2019

Vista Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review! I always enjoy chatting with guests before and after the wedding. Your insights are much appreciated.