Visions Unlimited Video Productions Reviews

46 Reviews for Visions Unlimited Video Productions

Visions Unlimited Video Productions 1
Visions Unlimited Video Productions 2

Randy · Married on 03/12/2018

Leslie did a wonderful job of handling our wedding on relatively short notice; from the time we decided to get married to the big day was approximately 6 weeks. My wife orchestrated a perfect wedding on Longboat Key while we still lived in Ohio. Having the video Leslie created lets us revisit the day anytime we want!

We were actually married on March 12th, 2002, but you can't submit a review unless ALL FIELDS are filled out, but the calendar only goes back ten (10) years REQUIRING ONE CLICK PER MONTH only to discover its shortfall.

Sent on 02/21/2018

T.R. · Married on 02/03/2018

Excellent results, very satisfied!!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Kathryn · Married on 12/30/2017

Leslie put together a truly wonderful wedding video for us. She was exactly what we wanted - no frills. She edited our video so that we could see and hear all of the moments we wanted, but did not add in extras that we didn't want. We will forever be able to cherish memories of our ceremony and reception. She was professional, communicated clearly with us, and did a fabulous job capturing all of the best moments. I'd highly recommend if you want someone to capture your day as it was!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Cheryl · Married on 11/04/2017

Leslie is awesome. She understood exactly what I was looking for.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Johnnie · Married on 06/17/2017

We are so pleased with the finished product. Leslie and her staff did a wonderful job. I would have no problem recommending her to anyone. The montage playing during the reception was such a great hit. We still get compliments on the wedding months later.

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Visions Unlimited Video Productions 3
    Visions Unlimited Video Productions 4

Dena · Married on 05/28/2017

Leslie was our videographer for our wedding. She did an outstanding job! Contact her for all of your video needs.

Sent on 02/04/2018

Helen · Married on 10/17/2016

Vision Unlimited Video Productions Gave us a beautiful memories of my beautiful daughters special day. With their help we have a moving picture of lifelong memories.

The videotography, professionalism and creativity in presentation was beyond expectation. All important aspects of a wedding were captured. Making her island wedding visually romantic for a lifetime.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Esther · Married on 09/03/2016

Leslie is a true professional videographer. Whether you are planning a funny flash mob or a classic wedding reception, she can do it all! To top this all she is a wonderful human being, with a positive attitude.

Sent on 02/16/2018

Jack · Married on 03/09/2016

If the end product is truly important - such as a once-in-a-life experience - it can be quite costly to hire a videographer who misses the target and captures a less than classy portrayal of the event. I hire Leslie as I know it'll be right the first time...and every time!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Rachael · Married on 06/06/2015

I can't express enough how awesome and amazing Leslie is. She was there to answer any possible question that I thought of and was very professional and organized. Our wedding video is exactly what I was hoping to receive and it is something my husband and I will be able cherish and show our families forever. You can feel the love in a video more so than you can in photos, and it's absoultely worth every penny. If you're even considering a wedding videographer you will not be disappointed after hiring Leslie. I can't thank you enough for your beautiful work! <3

Sent on 01/07/2016

Avis · event on 04/27/2015

On a scale of 1 - 10, Leslie is an "11". I worked with her on two separate occasions and she was a joy to work with each time. Applause! Applause!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Susan · Married on 03/27/2015

I LOVE this company!! They are amazing and so easy to work with!! I was nervous about being on camera and its like you don't even know they are there!! I would use them again in a heart beat!! They were able to rush our video to us for our reception back home and it was so beautiful when we got it, I cried the whole time watching it!! Wonderful people!! A must use!!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Shelby · Married on 01/31/2015

Leslie was wonderful to work with. And she captured our wedding beautifully on camera. Couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 10/01/2015

steve · Married on 01/24/2015

picture quality was excellent. music added to video was beautiful. very professional in her work. would definitely recommend to others

Sent on 09/01/2015

Vicki · Married on 10/11/2014

I loved working with Leslie Harris-Senac she was so accommodating kind and we love the video.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Liz · Married on 08/05/2014

Leslie is fantastic in every way! She is a wonderful person and a made us the most amazing video from our dream day wedding on the beach! She was so cool headed which was very calming and comforting. She was adorable in her sun hat and dress and knew exactly where to place the cameras and what to have us do. She made us feel like rock stars! She worked well with the photographer to capture all the details. It was so memorable! She has great vision and creativity. We were blown away when we watched it! It was absolutely wonderful. Perfect timing, rhythm and blending of video, sound, music, and still photos. We laughed, cried, and and were delighted and surprised with every turn. My mother-in-law even cried a year later watching it. It was wonderful to see the details of the day that we missed since we could only see it from one viewpoint. Even though we tried to take everything in and not be rushed- it's impossible to really see all that's happening. Leslie was very flexible, patient and easy to work with. She is a consummate professional. If you are having a special, memorable event- it is worth every penny to have it memorialized in video form and don't hesitate, hire Leslie now!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Liliana · Married on 06/07/2014

Leslie Thank you very much for our amazing Wedding Video!
    Our wedding video exceeded our expectations and provides lasting memories of our wedding and reception. Leslie has an eye for detail and worked hard to capture all of the importance events of the day. The quality of the video is incredible and it was one of the best investment for our wedding.
    We highly recommend Visions Unlimited Video Productions, friends and family were very impressed when they watched our wedding video. We love it and enjoyed more in our First Year Anniversary. With much appreciation and thanks, kind regards,
    Liliana and Eric

Sent on 06/07/2015

Visions Unlimited Video Productions's reply:

Dear Liliana, It was a honor, and so fun, to capture your wedding day memories on video. It's exciting to know you are enjoying the precious moments over and over again. Thank you so much for the 5 star review! Best Wishes, Leslie*

Jennifer · Married on 07/18/2013

I really loved the recap of our wedding video at the end. Leslie really infused our personalities into the video.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Jenny · Married on 05/26/2013

Loved working with Leslie. She catered to every request. She was the first Wedding vendor I booked. We love our video.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Steven · event on 02/04/2013

Leslie did an outstanding job on a video project for our church. She was professional and extremely efficient. We would highly recommend her services for any video needs!

Sent on 04/23/2013

Lindsay · Married on 06/16/2012

Leslie was amazing when she was helping us choose a video package. She helped us get the package we wanted in the price range we needed. She also was great at the wedding, we didn't even realize she was there! She got great footage and we are so happy with the final product. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 03/11/2013

Letha · Married on 03/02/2012

Visions Unlimited (Leslie) made my Daughters wedding Day unforgettably. We were able to share our Blessed Day with all the people that could not be there. The audio and the music were exceptional. Thanks so much for a an exquisite job. Leslie your the greatest

Sent on 05/08/2012

Sara · Married on 02/25/2012

My event planner recommended Leslie to me, and I am pleased that she did. She was great to work with at the event, and her end product is beautiful.

Sent on 07/26/2012

Visions Unlimited Video Productions's reply:

Thank you for the honor of being your Wedding Videographer. I bet the kids will enjoy watching the captured memories over and over again!

Ashley · Married on 02/24/2012

She did a wonderful job! She was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend her to a friend.

Sent on 08/25/2012

Monika · event on 01/01/2012

We were very pleased with the outstanding quality of the photo montage and the video.

Sent on 09/20/2015