Visions by Debra Harris Reviews

Visions by Debra Harris 5
Visions by Debra Harris 6
Visions by Debra Harris 7

Jill Giordano · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Professional attention to detail!

Debra and her staff are very professional and take care of all of the details! We were extremely pleased with their services. I have already referred Debra to a friend for her wedding next Spring. My advice: a wedding planner is a must and Debra is an excellent choice!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Visions by Debra Harris's reply:

Thank you Jill so much for allowing Visions to be a part of Amber and John Paul's wedding. You are a delight to work with and for. May God continue to bless and keep you and yours.

Stewart · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing experience!

Debra was amazing from the first day we met her! She was able to make the whole process very stress free for us and went over the top to ensure everything went perfect on our special day. We highly reccomend Visons by Debra for all of your special day needs.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Visions by Debra Harris's reply:

I thank you for your kind words and the opportunity to be a part not only of your wedding but your amazing family. You are both very special and it showed in the love that all your guests showered you with. May God continue to bless your marriage and your handsome boys.
  • Avril

Avril Lim · Married on 07/13/2019

If you want a perfect wedding and perfect advice, go with Visions!

I would highly recommend ANYONE looking to get married to use Visions by Mrs. Debra—no matter what your budget! Along with being the sweetest person ever, she will listen to every question and concern you have and will promptly get back to you with an answer. Whether you want to be super hands-on with the process or more lassez-faire, she will accommodate you professionally and personally every step of the way. Our wedding day was seamless: on trend decor, fresh flowers, delicious food, breathtaking cake, fabulous venue, superb photography, and much more I’m probably not aware of because it all happened behind the scenes and was orchestrated so perfectly. Go with Visions! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Visions by Debra Harris 8

Visions by Debra Harris's reply:

Thank you so much Avril. Working with you and Grant was a wonderful experience for me. You were clear on what you wanted and allowed me to be creative in the rest, which is a planners dream. I especially enjoyed adding sprinkles of his culture into the ceremony and reception. You and Grant are loved by everyone who attended and it was so apparent. I will continue to keep you both and your marriage in my prayers. Best Wishes.

Grant Lim · Married on 07/13/2019

Best wedding planner!

Stress free experience. Visions had everything under control and were able to answer all my questions. Really helps when all you have to focus on is the big day as opposed to the little details. This is the whole reason why I hired Visions and they delivered. We were able to stay within our budget and got the very best vendors due to her connections.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Visions by Debra Harris's reply:

Thank you Grant that means so much coming from you. I enjoyed meeting your family and wish you and Avril the best.
  • Lana

Lana Hurd · Married on 06/01/2019

Mother of the Groom/Floral and Reception design

We chose to hire Visions for her "day of"
    Services.
    Debra went above and beyond. I also have a business that facilitates and coordinates events however this being "My Sons Wedding" I knew I could not do it all!!
    She was very willing to allow me to fulfill my vision and assist me in every way possible to "make it happen"

Hindsight.....Just let Debra do it ! Enjoy your day!! Once in a lifetime

Visions by Debra Harris 20
    Visions by Debra Harris 21
    Visions by Debra Harris 22

Visions by Debra Harris's reply:

Being a part of your team was an honor and to experience what it's like for the mothers was indeed eye opening. Lana you did a fantastic job with decor and execution, Sean and Jaryn are very fortunate to have you. May God continue to bless you. Thank you so much for allowing Visions to be a part of your special day.
  • Sean

Sean Hurd · Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful experience-detail oriented

Debra was very helpful with helping us get ready for our wedding. She met and talked with us multiple times to make sure we got exactly what we wanted from our day. She gave us detailed itineraries for the day of and made sure everything went as planned. She helped coordinate everything with the vendors as well as the bridal party and family, to make sure our wedding day was stress free and easy. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Madison Edgar · Married on 12/22/2018

Debra is an angel!

Debra is brilliant, she thinks of everything and can solve any problem. Her attention to detail and hard work ethic made our wedding seamless. She’s kind and loving and incorporates true Southern hospitality into her work. My husband and I cannot possibly thank her enough.

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Joan

Joan Edgar · Married on 12/22/2018

Wonderful Wedding--Wonderful Wedding Coordinator

Debra Harris is a marvelous wedding coordinator and we were so very fortunate to have her working to make our wedding so wonderful! Debra is at once professional and personal, detailed and flexible, makes excellent recommendations while also listening to your thoughts and ideas. Debra made our experience such an enjoyable and satisfying one, from the days of planning to the days of the events. I will look back on this wedding with such fondness, appreciating Debra's kindness and excellent work.
    Thank you, Debra!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Visions by Debra Harris 23
    Visions by Debra Harris 24
    Visions by Debra Harris 25

Amie · Married on 09/15/2018

Everything was so detailed and organized. This allowed myself and our families to enjoy the wedding and our guests rather than stress about the details. We couldn’t have done it without Visions by Debra!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Tressa · Married on 10/28/2017

Debra was the wedding planner for my daughter’s wedding and she was WONDERFUL to work with! Professional, knowledgeable, organized, and just a lovely person. Debra was reassuring, calming and always pleasant. Absolutely the best $$ spent. I would recommend her without reservation!!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Kaylah · Married on 10/21/2017

If there is one thing I do not regret it is making room in my wedding budget for my wedding planner. I would highly recommend Debra. Debra helped me with anything I asked her to. I met with Debra about the decor I wanted and gave her Pinterest pictures. She decorated my wedding 10x better then any Pinterest picture. My floral arrangements were beautiful! Debra organized my entire wedding so all I had to do was show up and get ready. I didn't have to worry about decorating or dealing with wedding vendors. She took care of all that for me. I did not want my mom or mother-in-law to stress about getting the ceremony and reception areas ready all they had to do was show up too. It was such a relief not to have to worry about all of the details. I just took my time and enjoy every second of my day. Debra thought of everything I forgot to think of for the wedding day. Debra is a 5 star wedding planner.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Brittany · Married on 08/13/2017

Such a sweet lady and amazing work love hiw my wedding.turned out thank you debra for everthing.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Teresa · Married on 08/13/2017

Debra was the best to work with and so was each one of her team members! Helped from day 1 to keep things on track and to keep in touch with everyone including vendors. We had last minute changes with the wedding party and such but she never sweat it. No complaints here. Love ya Debra :)

Sent on 09/22/2017

Dawn · Married on 06/17/2017

Debra and Dee were amazing to work with. They made our day very special and beautiful. The process was a lot easier to deal with. They helped when we had a couple things fall through. If we had to go back and do it again, we would definitely be calling Visions from day one.

Sent on 07/06/2017

AMY · Married on 06/03/2017

There is not enough words to describe how GREAT Debra and her team are! If there was anything I needed she was right there! I had quests and every vendor that we used, commented on how it was the best organized wedding they had ever seen. It went smooth and not one problem. Debra is a calm, kind-hearted, Christian person that made you feel at ease about everything during the planning process. BEST BY FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Paul · Married on 03/18/2017

We used Debra as the wedding coordinator for my daughter's wedding. She brought a wonderful balance of keeping things on track, yet creating a relaxed atmosphere for the family. I recommend her wholeheartedly.

Sent on 04/04/2017

Nikki · Married on 01/01/2017

I work with Visions by Debra as a vendor, and I have to admit that Debra and her team are a dream to collaborate with! She places orders with me well in advance, has always been flexible when the need arose, and gives me the freedom to be creative with her requests. I could not ask for a better company with whom to partner in providing brides and hosts everything they need to make their wedding or event all that they had imagined.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Angelica · Married on 10/29/2016

I would pick Visions by Debra all over again if I had the chance. One of the best decisions, if not the best decision I made in regards to my wedding. Debra made it possible for me to have the wedding of my dreams while living several hours away from my venue site. I simply told her everything I wanted and she made it happen. I could not be more grateful. Everything was picture perfect and my guests have made comments on how well-planned everything was. The owner of the venue site told me it was one of the most beautiful weddings she had ever seen on her property! Debra alleviated A LOT of stress for everyone involved in the planning process. She is professional and organized while being loving and supportive. You won't regret choosing Visions by Debra for all your wedding planning needs.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Kristen · Married on 10/15/2016

Debra was absolutely amazing throughout the entire planning process. She provided us with vendor options that best suited our venue and theme, handled the RSVPs, developed our timeline and made sure that our vendors where there on time, and did all of the setup/breakdown for the ceremony and reception. She is very kind and will do everything in her power to make your day unique and something that you will remember for years to come. We had a blast on our big day, as did our guests, and it really was all thanks to Debra and her team!!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Tori · Married on 04/23/2016

Visions by Debra did an outstanding job at making my wedding day perfect. Debra was so accommodating during our engagement and wedding planning. She met our needs, answered all questions, went above and beyond to make it a day we will never forget!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Lucinda · Married on 04/23/2016

Debra was a joy to work with during my son's wedding and planning stages. The value for the time she spent with all of us was huge.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Teresa · Married on 04/23/2016

Debra was so wonderful and great to work with. I would recommend her to anyone that is considering needing a Wedding Planner. She is thorough and follows through with every little detail.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Debra is a wonderful woman to work with. She was able to take all the stress of planning a wedding away from it being all on me.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Raychel · Married on 10/10/2015

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding coordinator!! Everything was GREAT the day of the wedding!! Everything flowed smoothly as Mrs. Debra and her team were ready and available for anything that could have possibly went wrong. So good, that if there was anything that occurred, they fixed it without me even knowing!! I was completely stress-free, relaxed and I enjoyed EVERY second of our day!!! Visions is the BEST!!!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Raychel · Married on 10/10/2015

The best!! Couldn't have asked for better!!!

Sent on 10/29/2015