Visions by Debra Harris Reviews

Visions by Debra Harris 3
Visions by Debra Harris 4

Madison Edgar · Married on 12/22/2018

Debra is an angel!

Debra is brilliant, she thinks of everything and can solve any problem. Her attention to detail and hard work ethic made our wedding seamless. She’s kind and loving and incorporates true Southern hospitality into her work. My husband and I cannot possibly thank her enough.

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Joan

Joan Edgar · Married on 12/22/2018

Wonderful Wedding--Wonderful Wedding Coordinator

Debra Harris is a marvelous wedding coordinator and we were so very fortunate to have her working to make our wedding so wonderful! Debra is at once professional and personal, detailed and flexible, makes excellent recommendations while also listening to your thoughts and ideas. Debra made our experience such an enjoyable and satisfying one, from the days of planning to the days of the events. I will look back on this wedding with such fondness, appreciating Debra's kindness and excellent work.
    Thank you, Debra!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Visions by Debra Harris 5
    Visions by Debra Harris 6
    Visions by Debra Harris 7

Amie · Married on 09/15/2018

Everything was so detailed and organized. This allowed myself and our families to enjoy the wedding and our guests rather than stress about the details. We couldn’t have done it without Visions by Debra!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Tressa · Married on 10/28/2017

Debra was the wedding planner for my daughter’s wedding and she was WONDERFUL to work with! Professional, knowledgeable, organized, and just a lovely person. Debra was reassuring, calming and always pleasant. Absolutely the best $$ spent. I would recommend her without reservation!!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Kaylah · Married on 10/21/2017

If there is one thing I do not regret it is making room in my wedding budget for my wedding planner. I would highly recommend Debra. Debra helped me with anything I asked her to. I met with Debra about the decor I wanted and gave her Pinterest pictures. She decorated my wedding 10x better then any Pinterest picture. My floral arrangements were beautiful! Debra organized my entire wedding so all I had to do was show up and get ready. I didn't have to worry about decorating or dealing with wedding vendors. She took care of all that for me. I did not want my mom or mother-in-law to stress about getting the ceremony and reception areas ready all they had to do was show up too. It was such a relief not to have to worry about all of the details. I just took my time and enjoy every second of my day. Debra thought of everything I forgot to think of for the wedding day. Debra is a 5 star wedding planner.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Brittany · Married on 08/13/2017

Such a sweet lady and amazing work love hiw my wedding.turned out thank you debra for everthing.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Teresa · Married on 08/13/2017

Debra was the best to work with and so was each one of her team members! Helped from day 1 to keep things on track and to keep in touch with everyone including vendors. We had last minute changes with the wedding party and such but she never sweat it. No complaints here. Love ya Debra :)

Sent on 09/22/2017

Dawn · Married on 06/17/2017

Debra and Dee were amazing to work with. They made our day very special and beautiful. The process was a lot easier to deal with. They helped when we had a couple things fall through. If we had to go back and do it again, we would definitely be calling Visions from day one.

Sent on 07/06/2017

AMY · Married on 06/03/2017

There is not enough words to describe how GREAT Debra and her team are! If there was anything I needed she was right there! I had quests and every vendor that we used, commented on how it was the best organized wedding they had ever seen. It went smooth and not one problem. Debra is a calm, kind-hearted, Christian person that made you feel at ease about everything during the planning process. BEST BY FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Paul · Married on 03/18/2017

We used Debra as the wedding coordinator for my daughter's wedding. She brought a wonderful balance of keeping things on track, yet creating a relaxed atmosphere for the family. I recommend her wholeheartedly.

Sent on 04/04/2017

Nikki · Married on 01/01/2017

I work with Visions by Debra as a vendor, and I have to admit that Debra and her team are a dream to collaborate with! She places orders with me well in advance, has always been flexible when the need arose, and gives me the freedom to be creative with her requests. I could not ask for a better company with whom to partner in providing brides and hosts everything they need to make their wedding or event all that they had imagined.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Angelica · Married on 10/29/2016

I would pick Visions by Debra all over again if I had the chance. One of the best decisions, if not the best decision I made in regards to my wedding. Debra made it possible for me to have the wedding of my dreams while living several hours away from my venue site. I simply told her everything I wanted and she made it happen. I could not be more grateful. Everything was picture perfect and my guests have made comments on how well-planned everything was. The owner of the venue site told me it was one of the most beautiful weddings she had ever seen on her property! Debra alleviated A LOT of stress for everyone involved in the planning process. She is professional and organized while being loving and supportive. You won't regret choosing Visions by Debra for all your wedding planning needs.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Kristen · Married on 10/15/2016

Debra was absolutely amazing throughout the entire planning process. She provided us with vendor options that best suited our venue and theme, handled the RSVPs, developed our timeline and made sure that our vendors where there on time, and did all of the setup/breakdown for the ceremony and reception. She is very kind and will do everything in her power to make your day unique and something that you will remember for years to come. We had a blast on our big day, as did our guests, and it really was all thanks to Debra and her team!!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Tori · Married on 04/23/2016

Visions by Debra did an outstanding job at making my wedding day perfect. Debra was so accommodating during our engagement and wedding planning. She met our needs, answered all questions, went above and beyond to make it a day we will never forget!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Lucinda · Married on 04/23/2016

Debra was a joy to work with during my son's wedding and planning stages. The value for the time she spent with all of us was huge.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Teresa · Married on 04/23/2016

Debra was so wonderful and great to work with. I would recommend her to anyone that is considering needing a Wedding Planner. She is thorough and follows through with every little detail.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Debra is a wonderful woman to work with. She was able to take all the stress of planning a wedding away from it being all on me.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Raychel · Married on 10/10/2015

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding coordinator!! Everything was GREAT the day of the wedding!! Everything flowed smoothly as Mrs. Debra and her team were ready and available for anything that could have possibly went wrong. So good, that if there was anything that occurred, they fixed it without me even knowing!! I was completely stress-free, relaxed and I enjoyed EVERY second of our day!!! Visions is the BEST!!!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Raychel · Married on 10/10/2015

The best!! Couldn't have asked for better!!!

Sent on 10/29/2015

nikeya · Married on 07/05/2015

Wonderful woman and her team was great. My wedding with so smooth and turned better then I imagined.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Betty · Married on 06/06/2015

Debra Harris was a lifesaver for me! My daughters wedding was less than two months away when I contacted Visions by Debra. I had made most of the decorations for the wedding and reception, but realized I wouldn't have time to do the decorating. Debra came to my rescue and did a fantastic job. I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/24/2015

It was by word of mouth that I found out about this vendor. I visited WeddingWire to further see all the good reviews they had and it helped to seal the deal! I am so glad we went with Visions by Debra.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Kendra · Married on 04/25/2015

If you're looking for the perfect wedding planner, Debra Harris is the lady you want!! She worked with me on my wedding, and is extremely graceful, knowledgeable, and will make your wedding day go smoothly. She is extremely valuable. She is patient, respectful, and knows how to communicate effectively and work well with you, your wedding party, and family. Debra is more than willing to help you with anything. She definitely meets & exceeds expectations. You will be happy you contacted her!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Dianna · Married on 11/29/2014

Debra was awesome to work with. She knows what she is doing and is glad to help in any way that she can. We had a great experience! Would highly recommend her to anyone for a wedding.

Sent on 12/21/2014

Bob · Married on 11/08/2014

As a mobile DJ for Weddings and Events, I have worked with a large amount of event planners. While working with Debra, I would have to say she is one of the best. It was a great pleasure working with her.

Sent on 11/11/2014