Vision To Mission Entertainment Reviews

11 | West Covina, CA

11 Reviews for Vision To Mission Entertainment

rochelle · Married on 07/09/2011

Victor was AMAZING! Everyone is still talking about our wedding. He kept the crowd going and everyone kept saying how there was never a dull moment. You went above and beyond for us! The lights and the music was perfect. I couldn't have asked for more. He went above and beyond! Your song suggestions were truly a hit! It was the best decision I made to hire a DJ. Everything went off without a hitch. The entire night just flowed so smoothly. He was professional and read the crowd. Thank you for working with us and being part of our wedding!

Sent on 07/28/2011

Jacqueline · Married on 07/02/2011

Victor was more than amazing!!!!!. He kept the crowd going and everyone kept telling me what a great DJ we had hired through out the night. He even made last minute changes we asked that very same day, no questions asked. He went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend him and he would definitely be my first and only choice for my future events. Thank you so much Vic, you really made my day stress free and memorable.

Sent on 08/02/2011

Melinda · Married on 06/11/2011

Vic is amazing! He helped tremendously to plan and outline our wedding during our pre-wedding meetings. At the wedding, he had the party flowing flawlessly. Our guests commented on how organized the wedding was, all thanks to VIc since we did not have a wedding planner! He played the music we requested and did a fantastic job of keeping people on the dance floor. We had an amazing time dancing till they kicked us out!! In addition to his DJ talents, VIc does an amazing job with lighting. The lighting added a whole new dimension to our ballroom. Thank you Vic for a fantastic job! I would not hesitate to recommend Vision to Mission Entertainment!!

Sent on 06/23/2011

Tanya · Married on 04/30/2011

Victor you are truly AMAZING! Everyone is still talking about our wedding. You kept the crowd going and everyone kept saying how there was never a dull moment. You went above and beyond for us! The lights, the timing, the music, your professionalism, organization, and just you as a host really was above and beyond! Your song suggestions were truly a hit! I never quite understood when people say the DJ is really the host of the party until now. With your schedule into action and suggestions in place the day went smooth. You are such a perfectionist and it shows. I appreciate the preparation time you put into our wedding and the execution was spot on. Your passion shows and comfortable personality really helped ease the party to setting the mood for both respectful and fun times of the evening. Thank you for working with us and being part of our wedding!

Sent on 06/15/2011
  • Karla

Karla · Married on 07/31/2010

Victor did a great job as the DJ for my wedding reception! He played all the rights songs and made my reception look beautiful with his recess lighting! You got the crowd pumped and did an awesome job with the music for our grand entrance. Thanks again Victor for everything you did for us!! You made our night even more special!

Sent on 08/03/2010

david · Married on 07/03/2010

Vic is the greatest DJ around. I new he would come through from day 1. He saved our wedding. Easy to work with. He knows whats hot and whats not. Very satisfied.

Sent on 07/27/2010

Monica · Married on 06/27/2010

Vic -(DJ) and his crew were AMAZING!!!! I cannot say enough on how pleased my husband and I were with his services for our wedding June 27 2010. From the Dj, to the up-lighting, and the MC work he did for our wedding , I would definitely recommend him to all my friends and family for any entertainment services. He was very flexible with us, highly professional, very accommodating, he gave great advice, and to top it all off the night ran smoothly without any mistakes!

I can go on, but I'm sure the point is clear. Overall I am VERY pleased and happy with the services and would definitely use this company again!

Thanks so much Vic!

Sent on 07/22/2010

Rich · Married on 06/13/2010

I can not say enough about Victor Urrea of Vision to Mission. Not only was the service first class all the way but everyone at the wedding loved him, his music and most of all his enthusiasm. He had us dancing til the night was over and the last guest was gone.The quality of service was unmatched, his professionalism was right on and the Cost for this event was the best part ! He really kept us within our budget. We plan on having Victor at all of our party functions from this day foward. A Stand up Company and a great individual, We thank Victor for the wonderful Wedding he helped impart. -Rich & Christine

Sent on 07/28/2010

Tish · Married on 05/22/2010

WOW!!!!!!! Words can not describe the service that Victor and his team provided. He was very attentive and wanted to know my vision of the day. He took all of my ideas and even added a few of his own. It was an amazing night everyone stated it was a great PARTY and amazing WEDDING. Victor was the best and he is great when taking your vision and making it the best by enhancing the vision and putting an amazing twist on it. Once again Victor and his team was amazing.

Sent on 06/05/2010

Jose Angel · Married on 05/01/2010

My wife and i got married on May 1, 2010. We believed that the entertainment at our wedding would be a key to our reception being a success. We are so glad that our expectations were more than met. With so much going on towards the preparation of our wedding. It was great having a DJ/MC that was very proffesional and was most attentive to our needs and request. We would higly recommend their services to anyone planning an event. Everyone had a great time (some, a little to much), but all in all. It was definitely a fun evening for everyone.
    Thank YOU so much for making it a great party!!! The DONOSO's

Sent on 06/07/2010

Marina · Married on 04/24/2010

Words can't describe how satisfied we are with the service that Vision to Mission Entertainment provided us with on our wedding day! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ/Emcee than Victor! Our wedding reception turned out better than we could have ever imagined. Our guests had the greatest time and danced the night away. The dance floor was literally never empty and that's what we wanted! To this day we are still getting compliments from our guest at how our wedding was the best they've been too. I owe the majority of that to Victor. The music was amazing and the lighting beautifully transformed the room. We went into our wedding day with confidence that our reception would be a success! It sure was..and then some..all because of this company's services. Thank you Victor and Vision to Mission Entertainment for the best Wedding Day EVER!!!!

Sent on 05/26/2010